Police battle gunmen in Bangladeshi capital Dhaka-hostage situation - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shy_

The Officer in charge of Banani Police station in Dhaka has succumbed to his injuries.
RIP
another 26/11 Mumbai :(
Oh god now in bd too
Even Muslim countries are not safe from these so called extremist.
Gunmen are holding about 20 people hostage in Bangladesh at the Holey Artisan Bakery in the diplomatic zone of Dhaka.
Armed attackers are holding as many as 20 hostages at a cafe in a diplomatic zone of Bangladesh's capital.
Source: SKY News
The cafe's owner Sumon Reza told CNN he managed to escape as six to eight gunmen entered the cafe.
"A police officer from a nearby police station has been shot dead," a Metropolitan Police spokesperson said.
The US Embassy in Dhaka warned of the situation on Twitter, advising those in the area of a hostage situation and to take shelter and monitor news.

Assailants were throwing grenades at police, a source at the scene told CNN.
Police say they want to resolve the issue as peacefully as possible.
😒  God be with the innocents and help them ...
Bangladesh ne kiya begara woh bechare ek kone mein pade huye hain.

Whats happening in the world. May Allah protect us and make us a better human.

Those terrorists are spreading like virus why people are not doing anything. Then again it said they are made by some powerful countries.
Anyone from Dhaka here? Am from Bangladesh but not from Dhaka. Hope your family and freinds are safe 😒
Ab yeh hooro se milne ka mission khatam hona chahiye in C ka  ðŸ˜¡
Even in the month of Ramadan Allah Chained Shaitan but human can not chained its inner desire to do sin ... Pray for Dhaka

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ab yeh hooro se milne ka mission khatam hona chahiye in C ka 😡</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Even in the month of Ramadan Allah Chained Shaitan but human can not chained its inner desire to do sin ... Pray for Dhaka </font>

I know yaar in this holy month of ramadan its happening. These extremist are everywhere now. I wonder who are making them? Are they really extremist or some other people in disguise? these days anything is possible. Ab toh bahir jane se bhi daar lagta hai :(
Originally posted by -StrAnGer-

I know yaar in this holy month of ramadan its happening. These extremist are everywhere now. I wonder who are making them? Are they really extremist or some other people in disguise? these days anything is possible. Ab toh bahir jane se bhi daar lagta hai :(

i think it's a fight for predominance and people supporting them in the name of religion but they forget they malign and give bad name to their religion.  

gande kaam yeh karte hai bhugtna sabko padta hai ðŸ˜¡
@zandubalm they have no religion 🤢
When they cn kill hundreds of kids in Pak then they can do anything and turkey even they were Muslims which religion says killing bring peace and harmony and in Islam peace is on top .islam never teaches killing innocent ppl they made a mockery of religion.