Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #85#The Game Changers|| MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

SPECIAL NOTE : THIS CC IS NOT A "OPEN FOR ALL" CHATTING AND SPAMMING PLACE , THIS CC IS EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR MEMBERS INVITED BY TM . SO DON'T PM THE THREAD MAKER FROM VARIOUS ACCOUNTS  FOR JOINING THE CC UNTIL YOU ARE IN HER FRIEND LIST OR YOU ARE SOMEONE KNOWN TO\FRIENDS OF ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE . PMS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOTALLY UNKNOWN TO THE TM OR ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE , WON'T BE ENTERTAINED BY THE THREAD MAKER.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) πŸ˜† PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,πŸ˜ƒ FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",πŸ˜† FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN  SITUATION DEMANDS ..😳
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,😳 IN TRUE SENSE ,πŸ€— WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE(MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...

SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT πŸ˜‰

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .😈

IMPORTANT POINTS 

@STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

CC CLUB GAME 4

GAME PLANNER : SANIKKK πŸ˜† (SAMPRITI AND NIKK)

TASKS PLANNED BY : SAMPRITI 
πŸ˜ƒ

M FOR MASTI : A CC CLUB SHOW

A SANIK PRODUCTION ....🀣

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO APPERED FIRST ON THE PAGES MENTIONED IN THE GAME RULES...

ALL THE WINNERS WILL BE GIVEN A PARTICULAR ROLE TO PLAY , AND SHE WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING HER ROLE UNTIL CC 85 ENDS .. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACT DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO DO AS THE ROLE SHE IS PLAYING , UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ...

THE MEMBERS WHO APPEARED FIRST MORE THAN ONCE , WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE ONE ROLE BETWEEN THE TWO OPTIONS... THIS IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HER ACTIVITY IN CC. 

HASI : (PAGE 40)

PLAY A SALESMAN FOR  "DURGAPRASAD OIL COMPANY" THIS IS A OIL JISKO USE KARNE SE SAARE BAAL JHAD JAATE HAI...TOH BASICALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT HAIR IS OUT OF FASHION AND BALDNESS IS IN NOW... πŸ€£ AND HAIR RAKHNE SE PROBLEMS HOTI HAI LIKE JOHEIN , KHUJLI ETC (YOU MAY TURN IT TO A MULTIPURPOSE OIL , SOMETHING , WHICH IS USEFUL IN MANY CASES NOT ONLY HAIR ISSUES...AB KAISE AND KYAKYA USEFULNESS DIKHANA HAI OIL KA , YE TUM SOCHO )🀣

KAMALA: (PAGE 100)

PLAY A CHARACTER SIMILAR LIKE KEKTA MAATA AND PLAN  WEIRD  SHOWS IN CC ...(YOU MAY USE YOUR OWN CONCEPT , NAMES AND CHARACTERS AND YOU NEED TO PLAN FOR SHOWS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TILL THE END OF THE CC , YOU MAY ALSO ANALYSE ANY RECENT OR RUNNING  KEKTA MAATA SHOW IN KEKTA MAATA STYLE AND SAY OTHERS WHY THEY MUST WATCH KEKTA SHOWS ,OR YOU MAY PLAN A FUNNY ENDING FOR ANY KEKTA MAATA SHOW ,  WHILE YOUR POSTS SHOULD BE FUNNY , YOU NEED TO DO THIS AS IF YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS AS YOU WILL PLAY KEKTA MAATA πŸ˜†)

SHONA: (PAGE 60 AND 70)

PLAY A CHARACTER SIMILAR LIKE "CIRCUIT" FROM MUNNABHAI MBBS πŸ˜† (YOU CAN USE ANOTHER NAME FOR YOUR ROLE , THIS IS BASICALLY ROLE OF A GOON AND YOUR TONE WILL BE EXACTLY LIKE THE WAY CIRCUIT USED TO TALK IN THE MOVIE , YOU WILL BASICALLY SEARCH FOR STALKERS SO THAT YOU GET A 'BODY' FOR PRACTICAL CLASS OF MUNNABHAI 🀣) 

OR 

PLAY A CHARACTER WHICH IS SIMILAR LIKE "P.K" (ALIEN WHO SPEAKS IN BHOJPURI LANGUAGE..SAY ANYTHING RELATED TO ANY MEMBER OF CC OR ANY SHOW OR ANYTHING LIKE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR REMOTE 🀣 AND WHY NO AUTO OR BUS IS NOT GOING TO SATURN SO THAT YOU RETURN HOME AND ASK EVERYONE SPACESHIP BUS TERMINUS KIDHAR HAI ?🀣 IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE , YOU ARE FREE TO ADD MORE THINGS TO MAKE IT MORE FUNNY  )

SOMU: (PAGE 80 AND  110)

PLAY A CHARACTER SIMILAR LIKE BIG B IN PIKU , (AN 70 YEARS OLD MAN WHO ONLY COMPLAINS ON HIS CONSTIPATION PROBLEM LIKE PET SAAF NAHI HUYA) πŸ€£

OR

PLAY A CHARACTER SIMILAR LIKE RS MAATA AND PLAN WEIRD  SHOWS IN  CC ...(YOU MAY USE YOUR OWN CONCEPT , NAMES AND CHARACTERS AND YOU NEED TO PLAN FOR SHOWS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TILL THE END OF THE CC , YOU MAY ALSO ANALYSE ANY RECENT OR RUNNING  RS MAATA SHOW IN RS MAATA STYLE AND SAY OTHERS WHY THEY MUST WATCH RS SHOWS ,OR YOU MAY PLAN A FUNNY ENDING FOR ANY RS MAATA SHOW ,  WHILE YOUR POSTS SHOULD BE FUNNY , YOU NEED TO DO THIS AS IF YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS AS YOU WILL PLAY RS MAATA πŸ˜† )

*** USE ANY RS MAATA'S SHOW EXCEPT SR , I DON'T WANT ANY STALKER DISTURB YOU ON PM DUE THE TASK GIVE BY ME

RAY: (PAGE 50)

PLAY SALESMAN FOR  "MONKEY CHAAP KHUJLI HATAO DESH BACHAO" OINTMENT COMPANY ,YOU CAME TO CC FOR SELLING YOUR OINTMENT AND YOU NEED TO SAY WHAT PROBLEM CAN KHUJLI DO IN DAILY LIFE AND TO MAKE YOUR "KHUJLI HATAO" CAMPAIGN SUCCESSFUL , YOU NEED TO GIVE LECTURE ON WHY HUMARE DESH SE KHUJLI KO HATANA ZAROORI HAI...πŸ˜† (BASICALLY TUMKO AT LEAST 3 MEMBERS KO CREAM KHARID NE KE LIYE CONVICE KARNA HAI... CHAHE VO TIN MEMBERS KOI BHI ROLE PLAY KAR RAHA  HO) 

MANISHA : (PAGE 10, 90, 120)

PLAY A BIHARI PAANWALA JISKI BIWI KISI CC WALE KE SAATH BHAAG GAYI (ASSUME SANSKAARI CC WALE AS BOYS, JISKE SAATH BHAAG GAYI VO DUDH BECHNE WALA HAI , KISIKO BHI DUDH BECHNE WALA BANAO ,  , SO YOU ARE IN FULL ANGRY MODE , SEARCHING FOR BIWI AND CC K DUDH BECHNE  WALA ASHIQ AND ALMOST SAARE MEMBERS PAR SHAQ KARNA HOGA KI VOLOG DONO KO BHAGANE ME HELP KIA HAI  AND AGAR PAKAD ME AAYE VO DONO TOH KYA KYA KAROGI UNKE SAATH VO AAPNE BIHARI LANGUAGE AND STYLE ME BOLNA HOGA...πŸ˜†

OR

PLAY A PANDIT JI WHO CAME FOR SUDDHIKARAN OF THE CC πŸ€£ YOU THINK CC ME BHOOT PRET KA HAAMLE HAI (MAKE STALKERS AS BHOOT) AND ISSKE LIYE SUDDHIKARAN KARNA AVASHYAK HAI πŸ€£ USE SUDDHA HINDI AND MAKE FUNNY MANTRAS FOR CC SUDDHIKARAN.

NIKKK : (PAGE 30)

YOU WILL SPREAD AWARENESS ON BATHROOM πŸ€£ (LIKE VIDYA BALAN) , YOUR SLOGAN WILL BE "JAHAN SOCH VOHA SOUCHALAY" , YOU WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OF SOUCHALAY IN HOME , AND CC ME CHAHE KOI BHI TOPIC CHAL RAHA HO , YOU WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT BATHROOMS AND ITS USEFULNESS πŸ˜† AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY IT SERIOUSLY , NO JOKING AND ALL , THIS ROLE NEED TO BE PLAYED IN A SERIOUS WAY, AND AGAR KOI SUNNA NA BHI CHAHE TOH BHI TUMHE LOGON KO ZABARDASTI PAKAD KE SOUCHALAY KE BAREME BOLNA HOGA .

ROSE : (PAGE 20)

YOU ARE A SINGER AND WORKING HARD TO PARTICIPATE IN REALITY SHOWS...BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.. YOU REPLACE THE STARTING LETTER OF ALL WORDS WITH A "F' IF THE STARTING LETTER IS "P" , AND ALSO 'S' WITH 'H' IF 'S' IS STARTING LETTER..
EXAMPLE : 'SAB TERA ' WILL BE 'HAB TERA' FOR YOU AND 'PYAR SE PYARE TUM HO SANAM ' WILL BE 'FYAAR SE FYAARE TUM HO HANAM' FOR YOU πŸ€£ CC ME LOGONKO PAKAD KE TUMHE ZABARDASTI GAANA SUNANA PADEGA AND IF THEY LAUGH AT YOUR SINGING THEN YOU GET ANGRY AND FIR GUSSA KARKE JO BOLOGI  USME BHI 'S' AND'P' WALA MISTAKE HONA CHAHIYE πŸ€£

SANA: (PAGE 130)

YOU WILL PLAY A DEDICATED FAN OF PATALI DEVI, AND THE MAKKHI WHO PLAYED SIMAR . YOU NEED TO ONLY TALK ABOUT THEM AND YOU WILL BE CRAZY ABOUT THEM, CHAHE CC ME KOI BHI TOPIC CHAL RAHA HO TUMHE PATALI DEVI , AND VO MAKKHI  YE TOPIC LE KAR TAPAKNA HAI AND IN SERIOUS WAY YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE MAKKHI'S OUTSTANDING ACTING AS SIMAR, MAKKHIS CHEMISTRY WITH MATA JI , PATALI DEVI'S DANCING SKILL, WHY YOU FEEL THAT MAKKHI LOOKS SO HAWWWT ETC...

YOU NEED TO DO IT IN VERY SERIOUS WAY AND IF ANYBODY ON CC LAUGHS AT THESE CHARACTER , JUST ATTACK HER AS IF IT MEANS A LOT FOR YOU AND NOBODY SHOULD DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR BABIES ...MAKKHI , AND  PATALI πŸ€£ (I MAY MAKE FUN OF MAKKHI TO TEST YOU , YOU NEED TO ATTACK ME IN SERIOUS WAY LIKE COPYRIGHT BABA'S PHANS DO) 

SAMPRITI (PAGE 140)

(ROLE SUGGESTED BY RAY)

SAMPRITI WILL PLAY "FUJATA" WHO IS MOM OF "RAY" (KHUJLI WALA CREAM SELLER ) AND WILL DO FUNNY ACTIVITIES SO THAT PEOPLE BUY KHULIWALA MEDICINE FROM HER CHHORA AND ALSO SHE IS OVER PROTECTIVE FOR HER CHHORA πŸ˜†

MysticMoon thumbnail

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POST FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST πŸ˜Š

(THE POSTS WHICH ARE MADE BY CC MEMBERS AS TASK FOR PREVIOUS CC GAME WILL BE SHARED IN THIS SECTION FOR THIS VERSION OF CC )

(GAME OF CC 84)

TASKS MADE BY THE PLAYERS OF THIS GAME 

SHONA

Ray , I always used to think as a little girl πŸ˜†

She is like this in my imagination 
😳

She feels energized seeing her favourite foods and chocolates πŸ˜†

She loves gifts πŸ˜³

Nikku while getting scared πŸ€£

Nikku in kambal getting scared reading ghost story but also reading chupchupke πŸ€£  

Nikku thinking bathroom songs πŸ€£

Tapu with Bournvita πŸ€£

Tapu Like it πŸ˜‰  

Tapu rolling πŸ€£

Tapu with oil πŸ€£

Mannu peeping in CC πŸ˜†

Mannu hugging with her sweet pravachans πŸ˜³

Mani mata scolding us "tum sunte nahi ho meri " πŸ˜‘

When Mani mata is angry on us for not having food in time , I imagined her like this πŸ€£(don't kill me) πŸ€£

when we are having lunch and dinner on time Mani mata is like this πŸ€£

Asmu in my imagination.. She is a straight forward girl πŸ˜†

Asmu after coming to CC after a long time πŸ˜³

Kammu giving evil smile πŸ€£

Sana with Wayna  πŸ˜³

Sana taking care of wayna when she was ill πŸ˜³

Sana after seeing who came first on page 10,20,30 etcπŸ˜†

sana after making fool of herself πŸ€£

sana when she gets angry πŸ˜†

Sana thinking something Asanskari πŸ€£

Meena saying Hi, hello πŸ˜†

Meena seeing mad bunches of people in CC πŸ€£

Soumi is a bubbly girl..

After watching Swasan scene She probably behaves like this πŸ€£

Then when she is pissed at RS mata then this is her expression πŸ˜†

Kammu 

Her bonding with dogs πŸ€£

But she feels too happy during rains πŸ˜†

I always thought her as a strong character like Suman in EKDV  πŸ˜³ 

This is Somu with her Leo πŸ˜†

Somu eating chicken πŸ˜›

Somu When she gets angry πŸ€£

when Somu feels all are cheating her πŸ˜‘

Somu when can't understand some convos of CC members πŸ˜†

Somu's expression seeing her GFs πŸ˜†

Pubi, I used to think her as south indian when I first met her due to the UN and other peoples present there πŸ€£  

whenever I see any kind of vegetables I remember her like this 
🀣

and the next immediate thought is that  her mom in childhood may be used to feed her like this  πŸ€£

Sometimes she pretends to be happy just for everyone's sake and I imagined her like this.. πŸ˜†

when someone is giving unwanted lectures to her 

When she is hell angry  πŸ€£

But when she does too much hard work throughout the whole day along with making CC.. I imagined her as tired one and want to make new CC asap without any net problems πŸ˜†  

Though she is always in fun and flirt mood but I couldn't imagine her like that πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

This is Hasi πŸ˜†

This is when she gets excited watching SharMan IVs πŸ€£

Hasi after watching SNS πŸ˜†

Rosy with her kitten πŸ˜³

Rosy in rain πŸ˜³

SOUMI 

Ok my idea about Suhu...well for the first time when i hear she is a Mannet fan then always i imagine her face like Drashti DhamiπŸ˜† when i started talking to her and gt to know she works in office i imagined her working in office in Saree wd a bun style hair and then wd a glass talking to everyone in one line and firmly like "Yes sir" "go straight and right" and "i dnt hv much tym to talk sum up in lil"🀣 haan voh baat alaag he ki voh CC me kaafi alag behave karti he...I guess she wil be medium height and fair and wd glassπŸ€“ and surely will hv beautiful eyes...I donno thats my idea about her❀️
Suhasini ...Dekh maine teri kaisi tasveer banayi he??πŸ˜†

Next comes up Ray
well for she is sweet and younger persone one😳my sweet sissyπŸ€—.she must be so beautiful and surely have a very good slim figure aisa mujhe lagta he...she must be like a beautiful butterflyand i guess she is sweet cute and loves teddys and very bubbly and yes thori pampered bhi hogi and innocent bhi like a cute kitty

I am done ab @ray and @suhu u guys can throw chappal on me🀣

NIKKK

Meri imagination me 

meena - anarkali 

Manju - majnu bcz pubi called her majnu once 

Pubi - Vk frm devi 

Shona - Vk danny 

Soumi n Sana - Bharti 

Ray - tall girl 

Somu - Choti bachchi with milk bottle

Jess - cute broom bcz she always used to get 1 for shona

Kamu - Jamai raja ki sasuma 

Suhu - Gurmeet 

Mani - Andhere me khada hua insan 

Niyu - Straw se suck karne wali girl 

Asmu - thin girl 

Jenni - Shakti 

Tapu - tom boy types wearing a dress 

Sree - Vk sanskaar

KAMALA

Since we are virtual friends I guess all of you have interesting imagination regarding the members . Well I don't know about you ,but I have interesting imagination based on our chats . I guess the gifs posted below will do justice to my vivid imagination .
Asmi 
I miss her these days , but whenever I think about ASMI this is the Gif comes to my mind . Rebellious , Don't care attitude 

This when anyone mock her or her ideology πŸ˜†

Mannu

Well I know how she looks in real life as we are WA friends  ,but when she visits CC this GIF comes to my mind

And whenever she mentions about Yoga

Nikkk

Don't kill me Nikkk , first of all I still doubt whether u r a bro or sis . Anyway Nikkk in my imagination is 

Shona baby when you are in good mood 

When I get information regarding your accident . I am like this girl did this again πŸ˜†

Sana I imagine you like this when you visits CC . You have this Diva vibes 

And when you interact with someone you don't like 

This is my imagination regarding Hasee. Whenever someone mentions Shravens name

And all other times 

This is Ray in my imagination πŸ˜³ Both Rosu and Ray are like little adorable princess in my imagination . 
Ray loves talkingπŸ˜†I mean chatting especially with her Sow and Pitaji

This is my darling Rosu a fun loving girl πŸ˜‰

But she in my imagination is as innocent like this 

This is my first impression about Bro (sampriti)

This is an Bro in fighting mode πŸ˜†

And finally this Bro with Shona or with me or with Sanno , Like we make fun of ourselves and have fun πŸ˜†

This is Jess in my imagination 

She gives mein khon hoon, kahan hoon vibes always 

and Somu when ever someone back stabs her 

Why me god wala look 
and when she eats chicken while cryingπŸ˜†

This is Sow with Leo πŸ˜†

SOMU

Ray baby when I gift her teddy πŸ˜³

Ray baby when she told me she had a cut in hand while cutting vegetablesπŸ˜†

Pubi πŸ˜† when she told she teaches in tutorial my imagination πŸ˜†

Pubi n sana is together n ala at back feeling jealous πŸ€£

Nikk's reaction when she is studying for long time πŸ€£ my imagination πŸ€£

Shona when is wants to stay alone in my imagination exactly like this 

Shona when she prays for everyone😳

Nikk as she told thin n fair πŸ˜† n my imagination when she see kunj πŸ€£

Pubi when she asks everyone did we have bf,lunch n dinner I feel like this πŸ˜³

Soumi's reaction when she saw swasan gift segment n when she saw her gift in there hands πŸ€£

Nikk under cover operation πŸ€£ she is scared under blanket πŸ€£

Rose with her kitten πŸ˜› my imagination

This is πŸ˜† mannu πŸ˜² yes πŸ˜† ye sab ke comments dekhar like karring when others r busy flirting πŸ€£

Ala's reaction when she saw Leo in my dp πŸ€£ 

Ala when I irritate her a lot in my imagination πŸ€£

Ala do u remember u told u felt snake n started searching in road n a person also started searching πŸ€£ see this that green n brown pant is ur reaction n others r that person searching🀣(I didn't get other gif)

Mani mata giving pravachan for pupu for skipping dinner or lunch πŸ€£ 

Sana n wayna πŸ˜³ wayna may be playing like this n sana happy watching her play πŸ˜³

Hasi πŸ€£ [silence... πŸ˜•: me]πŸ˜† sometimes I feel confused seeing her laughing in cc πŸ˜† in my imagination same pic as above πŸ˜†

Meena simple girl friendly nature πŸ˜³ just like this πŸ˜³

HASI

Asmita

When She blushes seeing Me & Mannu
love anime crush valentines day hearts

When she feds up with her ongoing life
Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block frustrated ugh rock this boat grr

Soman ... this suits so much  chilling with all ur Gf's πŸ€£

minions flirting bae minions movie flirty

Pubi 

When some so called gang messes with her 
angry spongebob squarepants strong muscles strength

Not paying attention to haters words

strong kat dennings confident confidence kat

& this too πŸ€£

kat dennings

Shona

When i have funny convo with her
funny laughing laugh blackgirlmagic tessa thompson

when she is not well...
anime tired ugh sick sleepy

Sana Jiji & Nikk ...Horror combo  πŸ€£

90s sexy comedy creepy scared

Mannu 
Huggy mode ON

RuPaul's Drag Race excited rupauls drag race hug screaming

Hug with Gyaan
friendship hugs boy meets world shawn hunter ben savage

Kamala 

When she sees Her Bro & Drupu on line

tv reactions free running run

what she wants  to do with SOman

reactions pikachu go throw gtfo

Rose

made by me gwen stefani no doubt cute baby wind it up

Ray 
panda cute baby white and black asian baby

when she cools down everyone

sweet bear chill teddy

Tappu , she almost al the time winks πŸ˜†
car katy perry wink katy90gifparty katy 90 gif party

Soumi 

When she speaks about Sanskaar

Yosub Kim, Content Strategy Director crying happiness joy tears of joy

animated-thank-you-image-0111
MysticMoon thumbnail

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL NOT BE IN THE MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON, THEIR NAMES WILL BE IN "MEMBER'S INTRO IN RAY'S STYLE" ONLY. (EXCEPT SILPA, SREE , MANJU , MAMTA , RADHIKA, NAYAB  AND NIYATI AS THEY DO VISIT THE CC AFTER LONG INTERVALS , WE MISS THEM AND WISH THEY BECOME ACTIVE HERE LIKE BEFORE).

IF ANY MEMBER WANTS TO COME BACK IN FUTURE (MEMBER WHOSE NAME IS NOT IN CURRENT MEMBERS LIST BUT SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE  ) THEN SHE NEEDS TO INFORM EITHER ME OR ANY OTHER ACTIVE MEMBER OF CC ABOUT THE SAME AND MAKE SURE THAT HER NAME APPEARS IN MEMBERS LIST AGAIN πŸ˜Š 

ASMU AKA Aamias  

MANJU AKA blackandblue

SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993

JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose

SILPA AKA -DewDrops-

HASINI AKA KostinsQueen

KAMALA AKA Kamala05

NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman

MAMTA AKA mamta99

MANISHA AKA manisha.8148

MEENA AKA _Meena_

JESSI AKA Messi2

NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk

NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini

SHONA AKA Purbishona

ROSE AKA rose1998

RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot

PUBI AKA Sampriti.

SANA AKA sanabmw

RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60

SOUMI AKA soumi93

SREE AKA Sree8410

TAPPU AKA Tapathi

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE LIST" TYPE QUESTION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . IF ANY MEMBER WHO WAS MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE UPON A TIME , WANTS TO JOIN AGAIN , SHE WILL HAVE TO PM THE THREAD MAKER .THANK YOU

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things πŸ˜³

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)πŸ˜†

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have her😳

CarpedeimRose: One of great writers😳

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful person😊

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...πŸ˜† hope she will join back CC soon😳

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...πŸ˜† she uses her office net to give us company...πŸ€—

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"πŸ˜‰

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... πŸ˜‰ okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aatiπŸ˜†

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hain😳 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person πŸ˜³ 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properlyπŸ˜† her rule is hug karo khush rahoπŸ˜‰

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...πŸ˜› yeh raat ko good morning kehti haiπŸ˜†

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.πŸ˜† she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you all😳

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted πŸ˜³

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... πŸ˜› full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "😳

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our hearts😳

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shona😳... andaaz hain in laa-jawabπŸ˜†
naughty but still caring😳 spread happiness here😊

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mine😳

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi haiπŸ˜†

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...❀️ you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi πŸ˜³

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...😳 she loves to do shoppingπŸ˜›

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)😳

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi naπŸ˜›
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhooltiπŸ˜†

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hainπŸ˜†

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"😳

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...😳

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phone😳
she is impressive πŸ˜› 

MysticMoon thumbnail

PRESENTED BY RAY

Birthdays are the special days for all...πŸ˜› and it feels very bad when some of our friends or family sometimes forgets to wish us... πŸ˜­aesa CC me na ho toh MEENU came up with an idea πŸ‘k hum sabki birthdays include kar dein 75th cc me so that sabki birthdays koi bhool na sakey...πŸ˜ƒ

BIRTHDAYS OF CC GANG

Aamias:                   24th June

Butterfly.1993:          9th July.

CarpedeimRose:      6th June.

-DewDrops-:             27th May.

Fareesha:                25th January.

Indrani7495:             4th July.

KostinsQueen:         2nd September.

Kamala05:               5th November 

Kanwal4salman:     5th June.

mamta99:                1st January.

manisha.8148:        11th October

_Meena_:                9th October.

Messi2:                    9th June.

Monica_Suhasini:   13th July.

Nikkk:                  27th February.

Niyatiswaragini:     5th September.

priyanshiii:             2nd September.

Purbishona:            2nd March.

rose1998:                4th November.

rayab_rajpoot:        12th January.

Sampriti.:               11th June.

sanabmw:               9th April.

Shinningstar60:       30th October.πŸ‘

soumi93:                 7th December.

Sree8410:               10th April.

-Reeti-:                    1st October

Tapathi:                  8th January.

Idea Credit: _Meena_

animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles

THANK YOU RAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CREATIVITY πŸ‘

MysticMoon thumbnail
  LINK FOR PREVIOUS CC CLUBS

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #82#THE GAME IS ON||MEMBERS ONLY
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #84 #My Amigos || MEMBERS ONLY

RULES

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

All the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members

MysticMoon thumbnail
 REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation\ any funny game ideas) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...😊 

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...😳

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

MSG TO STALKERS:

THIS CC IS NOT YOUR PLACE THAT'S WHY YOUR NAME IS NOT THERE IN MEMBERS LIST , SO IF YOU STALK ON YOUR OWN RISK , DON'T EXPECT TO SEE POSTS WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU GONNA REGRET STALKING HERE SO DON'T DO IT...STILL IF IT'S YOUR HABIT TO STALK SHAMELESSLY THEN BE READY TO EXPERIENCE ALL WHAT IS UNEXPECTED FOR ALL OF YOU AND DON'T SEND ANY PM TO THE THREAD MAKER ASKING ANY QUESTION ABOUT CC...NO PM WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE TM.

MysticMoon thumbnail
@guys , Front page may take lot of time to load...some gifs may come as crashed when you first open the page , just let the page load properly and then refresh it ... it is happening due to heavy size of the page as many gifs are posted there on first page  

MysticMoon thumbnail
enjoy guys...role playing game stars from here...all the best to the players πŸ‘

rayab_rajpoot thumbnail
Congrat l...New ghr... Or should I say new set..

Koi toh mahre se cream le lo...
Aesi achchi aapko swsan land me bhi nahi mile gi...
Sach kehta hoo humari maum ki qasam... 🀣
khujli bhagao desh bachao