laydown the arms & come away my love

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 28th June 2016 ep 290 My Take ~Lay down the arms & come away my love..

Sometimes strange things happen that defy our comprehension as  to who makes them come about and why? Now and again, circumstances seem so tough bonds appear negative, warped and twisted.Then as if by  some by magic, things happen  to resolve matters. In the episode  Viplav and  Dhani  carry  upon their shoulders the ghost of their past love. The universe  now, makes it possible yet again , grants them another chance to iron out their  differences   away from their   families. Away from  misunderstandings, constant interruptions from outsiders.

New day and happy day especially for the flower fairy her mum's coming home from the hospital  today!  On route to the hospital in a cab , it's  so obvious Vidha is the centre of  attraction  ,the apple of Parshiya and her  nanny's eyes . Since it's a happy occasion the talk is about who wants   what to be cooked? The flower fairy would like rice pudding and Parshiya would like  ras gullas such is the bonding  between Dhani's family  with Parshiya great support  to the family.At the hospital Viplav makes it straight to Dhani's room he is delighted with her speedy recovery and  wants to say it with a bunch of tubular roses, her  favourite flowers. But he faces  big time disappointment  when he is told by the nurse  that the patient  has been discharged , he felt  further low when he is informed  on asking that the  monies too have been paid too.Mind you he is miffed she couldn't  even wait for him? he chucks the bunch of flowers on the bed and walks out of the door silently . But the thought does cross his mind, really it should not be such a surprise  since under the circumstances, Dhani had already had a go at him for flaunting  his money to belittle her. But he nurses his bruised heart, the colour of his Ishq is to love her  despite the smarting  she hurls at him. Ishq is atonement of those five years when he should have been there for her and he wasn't .When he moves off in huff outside!  Dhani turns up  all  changed in a sari ready to go home.The nurse tells  her she didn't realize that she is around. Someone came for her and when he was told she has been  discharged he  threw those flowers on the bed and left ,the nurse offers to go  after him ?  But Dhani didn't need to  see the visitor. She knew full well who they were from.. memories takes her back, when she had said to her beloved holding a similar bunch think of, her when  he see  these flowers . How he laughed and added, she should remember him. The nurse brings her out of the reverie,seems he was a close relative of yours? Dhani with some bitterness replies ,  relative.. but not anymore, and  with a painful expression she decides to  reject  his flowers and good gestures.Dhani leaves them on the bed.. Ready to be thrown in the bin..like he did her for a good many five years muses an upset Dhani.

All change of plan such is life. the cabbie parks his car , receives an emergency call regards rioting in the area where his passengers need to be dropped .He regrets   to tell them they will have to end their journey here as traffic is at a standstill so they will have to make their own way. as passengers Parshiya is not amused and  tells him  their relative is being discharged from hospital  ,even offers him more money   but the cabbie declines. But Parshiya convinces him to move as nothing will happen  he will see to it.  Unexplained rioting is in full swing, rioters armed with hockey sticks causing maximum   disruption and destruction to lives and public property. Looting plundering  and arson attacks to public property . Many injured are brought in to emergencies for  treatment. Police presence in the  hospital .Dhani meanwhile makes her way to the exit ready to go home unaware of the public unrest outside. Dhani is stopped from going out told all hospital exits have to closed . The guard reiterates    to her she cannot leave the hospital premises its unsafe outside due to rioting.  Dhani   vociferously demands to be allowed to leave her family is waiting outside for her. during her banter Viplav turns up and tries to reason with her but she turns wild her daughter mother are outside she has to meet them. The guard tells her they have orders not to let anyone out on safety ground. But she screams and demands for the door to be opened !tries to phone them  but phone lines are blocked. At last Viplav explains  to her its dangerous people are brought  in  injured and she needs to gather herself and stay calm but she insists she wants to be with her daughter and mum!  Viplav  pulls  her back from the door tries  to calm her down from the right state she has got herself into.. tells her wait for a bit let things settle down outside first ,reminds her Parshiya is outside with Vidha and kaki they'll be fine when its quiet they'll go and look for them.. but Dhani rejects the idea and screams at him  she will go! besides the last thing she wants is his help and then she screams at the guard to  open the door.Viplav had enough!! snaps and roars , Dhani!! she suddenly stops!

The rioting seemed to have stopped .Dhani comes out first from the side exit stunned  at seeing  bits of public  property alight. Viplav follows her and stops her from going further, he knows how self willed she can be ,but he has to make her see reason, can't she not see the destruction? Fire around ! people running ! its dangerous here, please lets return to the hospital  he bellows.  She argues whose life is in danger? her daughter and her mother she taunts. Furious  he  gives her a shake and bellows, does she  not think Vidha is  also his daughter? he too is worried about Vidha ,but  for the minute  she is before him and he worries about her! Viplav stops himself as she looks up into his angry eyes! and he wipes the angry sweat off his face,  god she's hard work ! stubborn woman! he warns her, look !!suddenly   danger  heads their way in the form of  a  noisy crowd of hooligans ! brandishing hockey  sticks , charge  towards them. Now Viplav thinks it is his responsibility  to guard  her ,whether this obdurate girl likes it or not!  he grabs her hand and  they run for cover!  Avert, the rioters , who armed  with sticks and swords go round grabbing and attacking  people.! Parshiya arrives at the destination  tells the cabbie to wait with  Vidha and  Dulari  ,he'll return right away with the patient. Dashes into  Dhani' room is told she's gone! he goes livid, how could she let the  patient leave with riots happening in full swing outside. But before he leaves the  room he sees the bunch of tubular roses he is baffled but  no time to waste and he  returns to the cabbie! instructs  him to  take Dulari and Vidha  back to where he picked them up from,  Vidha and Dulari panic  about  Dhani as  they he assures them  she's not here   , he'll look for her and return  home as soon as possible..  Parshiya runs  around yelling  Dhani's name  Viplav  on the other hand  runs with his beloved to safety amidst drums puffing off flames of fire!  he shields her, finds a deserted shop  in the street,  and swiftly seek temporary refuge from them md rioters who shout kill them.. Viplav and Dhani crouch beside each other. Baffled  she gives him sided looks as seeking answers .viplav stares back in her eyes  almost telling her this situation  is not his doing..dhani too swallows her pent up  angst at him , hates to admit  she feels safe. In fact there is no answer why a riot  stirred up ?why  network  gets blocked? why the bunch of flowers on  Dhani's bed  fails to tell Parshiya  who  Dhani   is with? What reason  is behind this  lack of knowledge? To what purpose?the colour of Ishq  is to  live each day at a time my beloved , grab on the moments of brief  togetherness .. lay down the arms for the minute my beloved.. Viplav's silent gaze seems to say to her. but one safe moment , a grip to her hand ,and bravely steps out from their hiding place  to seek another place of safety. Viplav is in quandary he knows not the area. Plus he has no over view  of  which area is safe or dangerous?  But this he knows he has to ensure the   love of his and his  daughter's life  is secure . He hangs on to  Dhanis hand and she follows ..it is the need of the hour!  

Even his lumbered upon him witch wife is blocked by the deities from reaching Viplav. For with their grace Viplav is granted the sanctuary of a barn! To be with the Ishq of his life. Once safely inside with her,  Viplav  slams the door shut! to the dangers and fires raging outside and exhausted they sink down together to rest.  She still hangs onto his hand ,and his free hand still rests on her shoulder   reminding her not to fear he is beside her . That together they will face external dangers . But Dhani has fears, internal dangers.  he is not her Viplav anymore. She has to remember that.. besides  its getting safely back to Vidha, she needs to be worried about.. hope she is safe? fighting a losing battle..Dhani looks at her palm on his hand ,she pulls her hand away and beside he  pierces  her with his eyes,is he now so revolting to her ,that  even the feel of his skin makes  her cringe? he studies her intently  with a furrowed brow..Dhani it's me Viplav.. but her ears can only hear yes but he is not destined for her any more. The gods have written separation between them! Viplav rejects the appeal of her gaze, no!  Dhani, if it were so, then why do the gods  put us both in situations where we have to interact  with each other ? Vidha's parent open day? her role in Atharva's kidnapping ? her gunshot and now these riots? Why Dhani.?why is this all happening my beloved? is it separation the gods  pronounce or is it union  Dhani?? enough separation they have endured Dhani! enough!

The outside world tries to contact them , Kamini ,Dashrant ,  Kanak ,Parshiya  all try! but the gods have blocked   both friends, foes and family  from  establishing contact with Viplav and Dhani!

Back at the barn..the noise outside abates and Dhani  yet again wants to leave,Viplav yet again dissuades her. its not safe!things have not settled outside..she insists  she wants to  go to Vidha and Dulari. He assures her they will be fine.. she just needs to wait here a bit longer..she has to trust him! oh really. Trust?well she's stopped trusting people now and she gets up ready to leav.he stands too  beside her near the closed door. Dhani yanks the door her shoulder where she was shot stabs her with excruciating pain that she  swoons sideways only to be gathered  by Viplav on his arms, laid down upon a make    bed of hay..  he pats her face inpanic calls her name. Viplav panics , she cannot pass out , not here where there's no chance of reviving her..he has to bring about her revival! Now!  he bucks her up wake up  Dhani ,she's his strong girl! she cannot be so weak !he pleads for Vidha's sake.. for his sake!! she needs to wake up! Viplav  urges and pats her cheeks! uses her phone to seek medical help but all network remains blocked.. due to riots?   Dhani!  Dhani he calls out..

Vidha lies in her nanny's lap, the child waits for her mum and her babbaa. Dulari gives her hope they must be on their way. A banging on the door frightens both the gran and the grandchild. To their relief  it's a beaten by  rioters  Parshiya alone without  Dhani.. he tells  them  Dhani  cannot be found , he came to check if they were fine and now he'll resume his  search for   Dhani.The flower fairy cries for her mother and Parshiya  assures  both the child and mother,' no harm will come to  Dhani as she has never harmed any one!

Viplav will ensure all harm is averted from dhani's way.. its now in his hands to revive her. Frantically he  rubs his palms on hers  not to rekindle a past love between them but  to bring her around back into the land of the  living!the rub of his palm against hers.. brings her back to reality of mother hood..vidhaa! she calls and he pats her face to bring her around completely ,she's fine he assures her.. as he leans over her, water! she calls . He runs to get some from an earthen potin the  barn.. he pours some in the lid  and lift Dhani's head up gently..with his folded free arm.bring her  forward.. sits her up supported by his arm!  Dhani looks into his   grim face and  asks him  what is he doing? He glares into her face! why giving you a drink of water you moody cow!grrr.. she wrenches her shoulder away from him and say  , what was he going to do? don't think  of taking advantage of  her.. Viplav is gob smacked! he can't believe  what he just  heard this woman say !he  rages inside his honour clearly  sworn at by this! this  Dhani! what did she just say? she has lost it , she had fainted and all he was doing was giving  her a drink!! since she asked for one !he roars at her since, he  too has honour which she puts on the line!!  She realizes her folly, he offers her the drink, which she refuses.. she doesn't want his drink ,his love ,his tender loving care and in a strop she shifts off from the hay, painfully moves away from him.Viplav holds the platter of water in his hand.. leave her be Viplav , before she says accuses him of something else. But the fact she moves away from him is because she now fears to love him.. that is his atonement. Which he has to make..

Overall  a pleasant episode , warm to this  unhurried interaction  between Viplav and  Dhani. The cvs did well to show the daughter bond with the father first ,rather than  rub Viplav and  Dhani in our faces.. for me it would seem unreal..the own thing  that baffled me was the riots themselves..   what was the reason to cause unrest? Or  Idont need to know. just take it as a reason for bringing the two closer. Then  I said to myself stop nit pick hammie.. no one's telling you  to watch..  I laughed and confess but  I am watching  the show.. for Mishal , parsiya, Dhani ,the flower fairy and largely what for what becomes of the wicked witch .. her end is what  I look forward to most.. may be she will become mad  ??oh wish evil can be dispelled but then all good too is not real is it.. but a balance  would be right... hamlet53 29.6.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Hammie...wow enjoyed reading your take...there were few points which I couldn't  get it but you have connected the dots and made it very clear to me...love the epi...yaar aaj kal mai sare epi's ko yehi bol rahi hu...looks like each epi is bringing vip n dhani together...and strengthening their bond.

Yaar what is this Parshiya he doesn't think of his life also agar koi aur hota toh bhag leta apne jaan bachane ...after the bruises he received he still wants to go in search of dhani ...n love dulari she is so natural...love the trio vidha, dulari n par...mostly the epi was spoken through eyes no need of words to be used...Mishal's eyes speaks volumes...even when he was saving dhani from the riots his expressions were fab.

In the barn when they were near the door his eyes were asking her so many ques n she was scared to ans them...as you say she is afraid of falling in love with vip all over...magar badi stubborn hai dhani ...good thing is that Par had thought quickly to send Dul n vidha safely...These hooligans they destroy public property n even kill people terrorists se kum nahi hai...few years back yaha pe they burnt the public property in hyderabad to divide AP ...such huge mess they have created ...schools, col, offc everything was closed for a while...ppl were scared to get of the house...yeh kamine bhi aise hi hai.

With no network nothing to contact the loved ones...The trauma one has to go through when they face the situation is unimaginable at all...no wonder dhani wants to meet her mom n daughter at any cost...but vip was right as well Par is there with them plus the situation n the plc they were in iwas equally dangerous n she needs to be safe before she can see them.

You have written in very neatly Hammie thank you for that n the show is def getting interesting n we will see vip n dhani resolve their matters soon...Loved your take...Till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post hammie. Loved reading it describing bit by bit scenes and Viplav and Dhaani feelings and what they are feeling for each other.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,

"laydown the arms & come away my love"
Brilliant title.loved it.
D episode sounds nice.will have to watch it.
I loved d beginning as usual.n every bit of hammie in those bold lines.

Two lovers may have many differences,clashes when both of their egos get hurt,if two lifeless things r kept in close proximity they tend to have friction,n we r human beings,each n every individual have their own way of expressing themselves,its not possible to accept d approach of another towards certcertainngs,but when d bond is strong enough,nothing is an issue between them.love sorts d diifferences always makes path for lovers..viplab n dhani,d unbreakable bond called ISHQ still exists between them.always trying to unite them,making ways to bring them closer.universe too wants so.eager to watch how d ice melts,d mirror splinter gets washed away by tears from Dhanis eyes n she again recognizes d truth in viplabs eyes,warms in his touch once again...the spell of snow queen kamini needs to b broken...

Again d concern of father looks so beautiful, clearly shows why a father is always d first hero for his daughter.

Thanks hammie,
For spreading positivity in d forum,
And enlightening us with ur magical words.
Sometimes bringing social issues so that we can connect d current social issues with d episodes.
Take care.

Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i know hammie most of the london citizens voted to remain in EU because they know how the whole thing works...leave voters mostly cared abt the immigration problem but it is not a big thing at all...Already EU stopped funding $1.3 billion dollars for UK scientists from further experiments...But the big question is will boris will fulfill all the wishes promised for??It's highly doubtful thing..Since UK is biggest market for EU they may try to push some level but they wont pressurize so much to start the negotiations so soon becoz at the end they will suffer the consequences...Anyway hoping everything comes under control...😛
copy pasting whatever cheesy i wrote in our CC...i dont know if i made any sense or not as im literally high on caffeine🥱 

i was curious when sudha told me abt MR's renewal for another 2 years so wondering what made him to do that...😆just watched IKRS episodes from 22nd june in 45 mins in bits...the melodramatic stuff was on other level to say least...😆 viplav do do bachhon ka baap ban gaya one vidhu(with dhaani) n another atharva(with other woman)OMG🤣i liked some scenes here n there other than that neither MR nor SS could hold my interest...😆sanjeeda's acting seems decent but at this moment it is tough to connect to dhaani not only her even viplav also...It's really shame that no villains have been exposed and viplav's present wife kidnapped her own son and the whole thing is handled by tripurari🥱 Another irony is kanak praying for dhaani's well being and the house responsibilities are in vip's wife hands...🤣I get it why MR renewed his contract he want his viplav's character to have his own football team😆

This scene toh some police guy badmouths dhaani something like that...these guys get angry and starts their typical herogiri😆But yeah dhaani doesn't get impressed with none of the fighting skills...😆 and the kid looks cute btw her scenes with MR were interesting most in whatever crap i have seen...😛
#End This Show For God Sake😆

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
upsss. Double post.sorry.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off, dear Hammie, for this absolutely wonderful take. Enjoyed reading it thoroughly. You have such mastery over the language, and are able to narrate so well and smoothly. You excel in bringing out the minutest points and layers.

Still cannot bring myself to watch the episodes post leap, and post Eisha's exit. It is a real handicap. Whenever my schedule allows me, like today,  I bask in Hammie's musings.
Cheers and love.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ tarun

Thank you for the screen shots! Very adorable bond between papa and beti.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

i know hammie most of the london citizens voted to remain in EU because they know how the whole thing works...leave voters mostly cared abt the immigration problem but it is not a big thing at all...Already EU stopped funding $1.3 billion dollars for UK scientists from further experiments...But the big question is will boris will fulfill all the wishes promised for??It's highly doubtful thing..Since UK is biggest market for EU they may try to push some level but they wont pressurize so much to start the negotiations so soon becoz at the end they will suffer the consequences...Anyway hoping everything comes under control...😛

copy pasting whatever cheesy i wrote in our CC...i dont know if i made any sense or not as im literally high on caffeine🥱 

i was curious when sudha told me abt MR's renewal for another 2 years so wondering what made him to do that...😆just watched IKRS episodes from 22nd june in 45 mins in bits...the melodramatic stuff was on other level to say least...😆 viplav do do bachhon ka baap ban gaya one vidhu(with dhaani) n another atharva(with other woman)OMG🤣i liked some scenes here n there other than that neither MR nor SS could hold my interest...😆sanjeeda's acting seems decent but at this moment it is tough to connect to dhaani not only her even viplav also...It's really shame that no villains have been exposed and viplav's present wife kidnapped her own son and the whole thing is handled by tripurari🥱 Another irony is kanak praying for dhaani's well being and the house responsibilities are in vip's wife hands...🤣I get it why MR renewed his contract he want his viplav's character to have his own football team😆

This scene toh some police guy badmouths dhaani something like that...these guys get angry and starts their typical herogiri😆But yeah dhaani doesn't get impressed with none of the fighting skills...😆 and the kid looks cute btw her scenes with MR were interesting most in whatever crap i have seen...😛
#End This Show For God Sake😆

hey tarun.. OMG what a coincidence.. 😲 I was busy with my personal stuff so was away from IF for a couple of days.. after so many days I again came in IKRS forum to read hammie's take and what I see.. tarun has given his darshan..he he😆😆
How r u?? haal kaisa hai janab ka, kya khayal hai aapka😆😆😆

and what did u say?? u have tried to watch IKRS from 22nd june..? 😲 OMG.. i cant believe it😆 aisa kaunsa bhukamp agaya that u watched ishq?😆 BTW u are right.. some villains should have been exposed by now. but honestly we got only 3-4 scenes of dt, KT and TP, that too only for 15-20 secs or maximum 1 min,, in the episodes post leap.. So u can easily consider kamini to be the only villain these days.. The show before leap was horrible (except the fact that eisha was there as dhani) with loads of villain scenes.. everytime someone or the other coming up to torture dhani.. that was too much..😡 the storyline has improved a bit post leap,.. the level of negativity has decreased, honestly.. mostly we get either Vidha scenes or vip-vidhu scenes.. and i dont think atharva is vip's biological son.. he has just brought him up..  and yes if u had been able to keep urself hooked to this show, then may be u could have understood the ongoing track and find interest.. becoz i really feel that in the last 10-15 episodes before leap, IKRS was🤢.. (my pov😆).. 
other than this, we, crazy people, are attached for mishal.. 😳 nah i can never ever quit as long as he is playing the lead.. anything is possible but me quiting mishal's show.. ummm its highly impossible..😳😳.. i can watch anything, simply any crap if he is a part of that show😆😆 so is the case with many fans i think.. that is the reason they are still getting trps and the show did not shut down..😆.. asha karti hoon aap bhi jaldi jaldi kisi actress ki die hard fan jaye tarun ji.. u will realise then😆😆.. I am sure u r sittng and wondering, may be rolling ur eyes after readng my comment... he he.. seriously Mishal fans have gone crazy😆 so please let this show continue..😆

achcha leave them.. are u watching that show about which we often discuss?? an earthquake is bound to take place very soon.. read the latest article.. ishwari will see the leads romancing and will soon get over-possessive and all jealous-wealous.. although i am losing interest but still i am watching it.. actually my mom prefers this show, so i am left with no other option than to sit and watch it, if i have to sit in our drawing room at that time..😆 but it still did not become too boring..
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie.. 😳
Apt title fr epi n amazing take 😳 .. initial lines as usual spot on.. 😊 very well written..

A thorough n profound read hammie..
U ve gven words to Viplov's agony in a brilliant way... nowadays his actions speaks louder than words... 😳 ur explanation has gven meanings fr viewer like me who needs spoon feedings.. 😆

Hammie the riot thing was scary bt at least we got them locked up in 'hum tum ik kamre mai band types'...it was the need of the hour.. it was good in a way cv's didn't probe further fr the cause of riots..it wud hav put all these in a bad light fr sure... 😕
The episode took story a bit farther.. atleast it's not stagnant. . Things wer moving n it wud b great in terms of story progression. .me happy.. 😛 ..
Their eye convo u ve described brilliantly hammie ⭐️ .. they wer hott n irresistible during that. . I loved the romance part ofc.. 😉
Next epi hav brought the roman quotient bit farther.. 😆 😛

Thnk u so much hammie fr bringing positivity yet again via ur post.. 😳 Luv U fr.. 😳Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago