Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

BYE BYE TAMANNA......!!!!!!   😭😛

Dharaa ki tamannaon Ko mila pankh ...100%

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Us7khqcBZMX2JGUVhyZXpkQVk/view?usp=sharing

After watching this  video  viewers can say.....😊

TAMANAA SERIAL ENDS LIKE THIS...!!

THE END OF TAMANNA SERIAL

I thank all Tamanna viewers for their support and encouragement  given to me...

...                  ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The beautiful journey may have ended on our TV screens but I know for a fact that it hasn't ended in our hearts!! 😊 ❤️
Hats off to EVERYONE involved with Tamanna, from the actors, to the producers, to the directors, to the script writers!! And a special hats off to the star or Tamanna herself, Anuja Sathe!! 👏 The way she portrayed Dharaa was so inspirational! Dharaa constantly did everything she could to ensure that her dreams came true, despite the many obstacles that she faced. Yet, she didn't give up and sparkled her way through everything that she did. Her character will always be a burst of innovation and motivation for all Tamanna viewers. Her positivity and perseverance during tough times was a true confidence booster and even though she was put down many times, it was these characteristics that helped her to emerge and become victorious! 👍🏼
Whether it was fulfilling her role as a daughter, grand-daughter, mother, coach, neighbour, friend... Anuja SLAYED every angle of Dharaa's!! ❤️
Will miss watching it a lot and will miss interacting with you all!! 😭
Hope we meet soon in another forum!!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Well said ..and written.. by you .....Deeya
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am very, very proud of SP for showing this show and keeping to its concept. I might not have watched every single episode of this show bt whenever I watched it I was always touched by the performance of the team and that they always stuck to the concept of what they promised viewers. Great performance by the entire team. Dharaa might have been inspirational bt my fav character was Mihir. I want to thank the actor for showing such a grey human the way its supposed to be shown. The actor never shied away from being his character and he showed that some ppl like Mihir's character will never change to the way we want them to change bt that's ok we all got to live our lives the way we choose to live our lives regardless of how others are. Thanks to the entire cast. 1 of the tracks that I really enjoyed watching of Dhaara was the track when she was getting divorced I loved Anuja and really connected to her character and todays episode as well I really connected to her. Well done to the actors, to writers, directors, cameramen and to the entire crew of Tamanna. But more importantly thanks SP for finally living up to your tagline I am hoping for more shows like this from this channel. And all the best to the actors I hope to see u guys rocking in new shows or in BW.Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post
Will miss this show..
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good bye Tamanna , it was indeed a wonderful journey with a strong and empowered woman Dharaa.

Deeya  you have mirrored my sentiments perfectly , thank you.

Hope to meet all you good friends soon in another "Hatke " show.

Till then take care and God Bless you all.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you Dolly
At present I am not watching any serial . If any serial worth watching let me know
We missTamanna very much we used to watch TAMANNA at this time...😭😭

Till then bye bye Take care
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Thank you Dolly

At present I am not watching any serial . If any serial worth watching let me know
We missTamanna very much we used to watch TAMANNA at this time...😭😭

Till then bye bye Take care

Anu are you going to give  Ishqbaaz a try ?? I will watch it just to see what it is like for a week or so.
anasuya43 thumbnail
I will try...Dolly
Thank you