Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 32

Rudra stopped his jeep in front of his old house and rushed into house. Paro hears his jeep sound and says Rudra came and took a plate and rushed out. He is about to enter the house, she comes in front of him. Rudra is relieved little bit. She smiles at him. He slowly walks towards her and she walked towards him. They stand in front of each other and stare. Rudra sadly smiles and suddenly hugs her tightly. She balanced herself and hugs him and says I'm waiting for you, but you... before she complete her sentence. He breaks hug and cupping her face and asks are you ok Paro? What happen to you? She hugs him and says I'm fine Rudra, I want to meet you so that. He breaks hugs and angrily asks are playing with me? She smiles and says Major Saab, I'm sorry. Her cute face makes him smile and hugs her. She says Major Saab. He says Hmmm. She says I want to do. He asks what? She breaks hug and shows an aarti plate to him. He nods. She does his tilak and says lets go in. He tugs her by her hand and asks what are you doing here? It's late at night, I'll drop you at service center, Geethanjali ma'am will worry for you. She smiles and says Maasa is with Bhabusa who is not feeling well. He says yes, I know, that's why sir took leave today. She says so I'm planned for our meeting here. He tugs her close to him and says so my wife was started planning to be with her husband. She shyly smiles and says let's go in. He nods.

She stops him in front of the main door. He asks what? She says one minute and took a bowl and placed it on the entrance of the house and says let's go. He says so we are going to do our griha pravesh. She happily smiles and entangled her fingers with his and gently pushed the bowl. Both of them are stepped inside the house. Rudra lifts her in his arm and says so next is our... She put her hand on his mouth and says no Major Saab. He kissed her palm, she take her hand back. He says but, what is next Mrs. Ranawat? She smiles and says put me down. He takes her to hall and drops near at sofa and asks what this Paro is? He saw the house and says you decorated it so well, candle lights, so many new things. She smiles and says but you didn't see outer decorations. He says yeah, but why you did this? She says to surprise you. He smiles and says that hey tent and flower plants are all looking good Paro. She says so you saw it. He nods and says I didn't see well because my eyes are blocked with your's. She smiles and saw the clock on the wall and thought 30 minutes are remaining. He asks what are thinking. She says nothing Major Saab, sit here and I'll be back within a minute. Few minutes later, she gave him a tea. He take it and asks shall I drop you at Service center. She makes her face and asks don't you want to spend some time with me. He makes her sit near to him and says sorry Paro, but it's not safe. She says I'm always safe when you hugs me. He smiles hugs her and kissed her forehead. Paro breaks hug when she saw the timing on the clock and says Major Saab, close your eyes and wait for me, just two minute. He asks why Paro? She says Please do it, I'll be back within a minute. He thought maybe the next thing going to come here is Aloo sabzi and roti. He closed his eyes and says ok Paro. She smiles and runs.

Few minutes later, Rudra calls her and asks shall I open my eyes. The lights of the house goes off. Paro says wait a minute and lit the candles. She came and stand in front of him and says open your eyes Major Saab. Rudra opens his eyes and stunned to see her in candle light with dark red lehenga and she holds cake in her hand, her eyes are smiling like glittering stars. He thought that she is beautiful. She calls him. He came out of his thoughts and she says HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJOR SAAB. Rudra is stunned to hear these words, long ago, he heard this words from his family, after that he forgot this day in his life, even my family and my father are also forgot this day but now Paro, no My wife is here for me, she is really a special person in my life and she makes all my past bitter memories into a sweet one. She placed the cake on the table and holds his arm and shakes him. Suddenly he hugs her and says thank you Paro, thanks for coming into my life and makes me special, thank you so much. She smiles and cares his back and says I'm always there for you Major Saab and try to break the hug but he holds her tightly in his arms. She says Major Saab, it's time to make a wish so... He breaks hug and holds her face in his palm and says Love You Paro. She says me too and wipes a drop of fresh tear in his eyes and says be happy Major Saab. He nods. Both of them are stands in front of the cake, she says make a wish Major Saab. He looks at Paro and closes his eyes and make a wish. He is about to cut the cake but he stops and looks Paro and holds her hand with his and cuts the cake. She sing birthday song. He makes Paro eat the cake lovingly and she feeds him and smiles. Paro says wait a minute Major Saab. He holds her hand and says no more surprises Paro, these are enough today, you decorated house so well and this cake, you made me feel so special today. She holds his chin her palm and says only one Major Saab. He smiles. She runs and brings gift for Rudra. He says thank you Paro. She says open it Major Saab, I brought this, specially for you. He is opening wrapper slowly and saw a vest coat with small mirrors placed on it. Paro asks did you remember that I saw you first in mirror. He recalls how they saw their face in mirror and says when I came to Birpur, I wore vest coat same like this. She smiles and ask did you like it. He says but Paro, I won't wear these much colorful dress, her smile faded a bit and he added but now, my wife changed my life into colorful so I can wear this for my wife, she hugs him.

They stayed like that so long. He breaks hugs and says I'm ready Paro who is confused and asks what Major Saab. He says I want to share everything with you, I want to answer all your questions, you want to know me fully Paro, will you able to listen, and she nods. He holds her hand and says my maasa who is left me 19 years ago, now she came back to my life but I didn't want to see her and I didn't meet her still now, she is under BSD custody. She asks what? He says yeah, she is in BSD custody, she is a criminal's wife now, and she feels his pain in his voice and rubs his hand and says if you have pain don't share it with me. Rudra says I want to share my pain with you, I never shared it with anyone but I feel to talk to you because I love you and I trust... she says I love you too and trust you too. He walks out of the house with her and comes to the garden and makes her sit on the swing. He lies his head in her lap and asks her to sing that song Paro who is confused. He says heli mari sunle ram. She recalls how he stopped her from singing that song and says but Major... he says please sing it today, only tonight. She cares his hair and sings and he cries listening to it. She says Major Saab, don't cry, it's your special day and I don't want to see you like this, I want my happy Major Saab. He says you made me weak Paro, she cares his hair and says I love my strong Major Saab. He sadly smiles and says my mom used to sing this song, she is enjoying her life after left me and my father, and she is a queen of Birpur now. She confusingly says Major Saab... He says yes, she is, you know her and you learned this song from her only, remember you came to BSD, I was in drunk state and blabbers something about her. She recalls how he said that he is bleeding from inside. He says that night I saw her again as someone's wife, she is smiling with that criminal, not even bother about me, she is enjoying her life with that criminal. She says I learned this song from Thakuranisa, but... He says nineteen years ago, your Thakuranisa is my mom. Paro is shocked to core. He says she throw me away for her happy life. She says no, she is not... Rudra turns and buried his face on her stomach and says don't leave me Paro. His last words are hits her ear and she hugged him and says I won't Rudra, I can't my love. He holds her by her waist and buried his face deep. They stay like that so long. She breaks the silence and says don't cry, I'm always there for my husband. He hold on her loosen and says Mitra. She nods. He says Mitra, I was shocked to hear her name because I named my unborn sister as Mitra but before that Maasa left me, thank god, she didn't gave birth to my sister, otherwise she is also face a drastic childhood like me. She holds his chin and says just throw your past away from your present life. He says my present and future is you Paro, only you. She smiles and asks him to smile. He says I feel light Paro, thanks. She put her finger on his lips and says no thanks. He kissed her finger and holds her hand against his heart.

Few minutes later, He says shall we move. She nods. They stand up and he hugs her and says love you my wife. She smiles and breaks hug and asks where my gift is? He asks what gift? She says Aman Bhaisa told me that you brought a gift for me. He says yeah I brought gifts for you but now I didn't bring it here. She makes her face, he took a small gift box from his pocket. She says Aman Bhaisa told that you brought big gift but. He put his finger on her lips and says yeah, I brought so many gifts for my wife, but this one is special, I planned to give this to you on special occasion but now I felt that this was the right time to give it to you My dear Wife. She smiles and says I don't want this small gift. He smiles and ask shall I give this to someone and take back his extended hand. She holds his hand and says I don't want to share my gift. She slowly unwraps it and opened the small box and stunned to see black beads in it. Rudra smiles at her and asks shall I give it to someo... before, he complete his sentence, she placed her lips on his. Its Rudra's turn to be stunned and slowly holds her face in his palm and deepen the kiss. His tongue licked her corner of lips and she gasped and opened her mouth for him, her one hand holds the precious gift and other bunched his collar. His tongue slipped inside her mouth. She moans. He licked her lips, sucked her lower lips and then upper one. He kissed her like a man dying of thirst. He stopped kissing her and looks her face, her eyes are still closed, and lips are swollen. She slowly opens her eyes met his eyes which shows the hunger and desire for her, looks away shyly but before, he holds her chin in his hand and questioningly says Paro? She shyly smiles, trying to divert his thought, she asks what you wished when you prayed at the time of cake cutting. He says I wished you. She placed her head on his chest and says I love you Major Saab. He took Mangalsutra from the box and asks will you marry me Paro? Their eyes are locked. She nods. He puts Mangalsutra in her neck without breaking eye lock. He comes close and whispers in her ear "Main Thu Hamesha. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her by her waist.

A single rain drop disturbed their hug and they runs towards the hay hut which was near at garden. They are patricianly drenched, both of them laughed at each other. Rudra holds her face in his hand and says tomorrow, I'm going to talk about our marriage with V.K sir. She smiles and placed her hand on his and brought it to her lips and kissed his palm and says Love you Major Saab. The thunder sound makes her afraid and she hugged him tightly. Rudra didn't hug her, he know that he didn't control himself so he stayed like statue for few minutes. He slowly hugs her and his hands cares her back and waist lovingly. She started melting in his arms. He holds her face in his hand and says Paro, I'm not sure that I will be able to stop tonight. She questioningly and softly says Major Saab. He claimed her lips again for hard and long kiss and his hands touched her body, caressed her possessively all over. She moans in his mouth. He pulled back for a second to see her eyes to know the answer but her eyes are still closed, lips swollen and breathing hard. She slowly opens her eyes and saw his eyes which shows the desire for her and hunger for her, she don't know what to do? She couldn't think what is right? Her thoughts are disappeared when he caresses her lower lips lovingly by his thumb. She closed her eyes and her lips are started quivering. He once again claimed her lips, his one hand holds her chin and another cares her bare back and waist. He pulled back after making love to her mouth and says Paro, she slowly opens her eyes and saw his eyes which still showed the desire. She smiles and pushes him and turns. He comes from back and holds her by her waist and cares her hand removes the bangles. She closed her eyes and thought that is she started give herself to him, her thoughts are faded away when he kisses her ear lop and back of the neck. He lovingly says your earrings are pricking me Paro, he slowly removes it one by one. She whispers Major Saab. He says Rudra, call me Rudra. He makes her turn and slowly cares her neck and removes the necklace and showered kisses on her neck. She gasps loudly and he makes her sit and he joined with her and asks do you understand now what I mention few minutes ago? Because of embarrassment she didn't says anything and she lowered her eye lashes. He felt her body relaxing in his arms, her lips quivering. These signals are makes him lose his little bit of controls and he kissed her forehead and trailed to her chin, nose where he spotted her nose ring removed it and kissed her nose lovingly. He makes her lie on the hay and joined with her, he lowered his head to catch her lips for long kiss but she turns. He placed his head on her shoulder and pulled dori of her choli. She closed her eyes tightly and sharply inhales. He lowered her blouse slowly and kissed her shoulder, trailed to her neck and ear lap. She moans Major Saab, without stop kissing her, he said Rudra. She breathed his name so tenderly. He makes her face him and placed his lips on her's. Shock waves are hitting her body badly and unknown felling makes her insane. Heavy rain hides their romantic moments. He stopped kissing her and both gasping for air. She opens her eyes and pushes him away and runs from there to home. Her giggling smiles hits his ear and runs behind her. Both of them drenched fully, he stopped when he entered into the house and closed the door and runs behind her and stops her by holding her duppata and tugs her to him, her back hits his front. He slowly removes her duppata. She crossed her hand against her body, his fingers are now playing with her navel. She leaned back and gives him full access of her neck.

He lifts her up in his arms and walks towards bedroom. She hides her face in his crock of neck and holds him by his shoulder. He used his leg to open the door of bedroom and stunned to see the decoration. He asks what is this, Paro ? Are you planned it? She turns to saw his eyes direction and surprised to see the bed which was decorated with rose petals and candle lights are twinkling all over. She says I'm not... he kissed her cheek and makes her speechless. Their eyes are locked with each other. He slowly placed her on bed without breaking eye contact and joined with her. Her hands are back to cover herself. He slowly cares her waist and belly, he bends down and unhook the waist chain, removes it by caressing her waist lovingly and kissed her belly. She holds her blouse tightly when his lips touches her sensitive skin. He goes lower to her leg and removes anklet and kissed her ankle. Once again he claimed her lips feverishly and slowly pulled her choli from her shoulder. She realized what has happening, she holds his hand. He ask do you trust me Paro. That moment her fear washed away, she can do anything for him and slightly nodded her head while staring his eyes. He slowly cares her hand and placed it in his chest and claimed her lips again and his hand slowly pulled her blouse and immediately placed his lips on her one breast and holds other. He sucked and licked her breast one by one. Her tensed nerves are making her arch herself, it makes him to gulp her breast fully in his mouth. She sighs "Major Saab, he says "Rudra, and tenderly she moans his name. He lost himself for moment and asks her to call him again, she did it and he kissed her deeply.  He knew that he would have to be gentle with her. This was her first time and he wanted it to be a pleasure for her and memorable for both of them. He would patiently make love to her, giving her the gladness she deserved. He pulled off his uniform shirt and pressed his naked chest on her soft one. She breathe raggedly. He slowly makes her as his and she is welling too. Her skin is burned against his touches, causing something new sensation on her body. He pulled the string of her lehenga and pushed it away. He runs his fingers on her creamy leg and moved towards her thigh and his finger touched her most intimate spot. Paro trashed her head from side to side as his skilful fingers explored her, he slowly brought her to her peak. Suddenly she felt something broke inside herself, her nails are digging into his shoulder, shaking and crying his name loud and he holds her in his arms and whispers sweet things in her ear. She hides her face in his neck and hugs him tightly, he slowly placed her soft and quivering body on bed. Her eyes are closed firmly, he quickly discards his cloths and says Trust me Paro, let it be Paro, he parted her legs and positioned himself, slowly pressed himself. A sharp pain shot through Paro because of the sudden foreign invasion in her body. Tears escaped her eyes, which Rudra kissed away, she cried out loudly and tried to push him off and calls his name "Rudra. He says don't move Paro, believe me, the pain would end soon. Slowly and steadily, he drove himself inside, completely filling her body. Once he was sure that she was comfortable to it, he gently began to move, pulling himself out slowly and then pushing in back again. It took every strength of his being to maintain control. His muscles tensed as he held himself from plunging himself in her. He growled softly as she tightened against him, bringing him towards his peak. They continued the rhythm, aware of nothing else except each other. The flames enveloped them, drowning them in the river of passion as sensual pleasure increased inside both of them. Their breathe mingled and they held onto each other as they came to a close. Paro threw her head back and called out his name as she came again, her wetness around him fuelling his climax. He uttered a guttural cry before he came and his body released his seed into her, satisfying her to the edge as he fell on top of her, he breathing heavyly. They stayed that away few minutes and he slowly withdraw himself from deep inside her and she winced in pain and he soothe her. He lifted himself and asks are you ok? Without opening her eyes she nods. He kissed her forehead. He pulled the sheet against their naked bodies and hugged her and whispers his love for her until sleep over took both of them. They consumed their love and secret marriage life, they are sleeping peacefully in each other's arm, but they didn't aware about the storm outside.

Precap: Sumer proposed Shatabdi. Varsha family's marriage proposal.

Note:frnds sorry for late update, forgive me for my grammar n spelling mistake.. 

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃
ICanDoThis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, thank you for pm.
A lovely chapter.
I did read previous chapter first tho to remind myself. Then enjoyed this sweet, romantic one which ended with passion. This one is all about parud and thier love for each other. 
Loved all the pictures too.
So Paro was devious and lured Rudra to her having planned a wonderful birthday surprise for him and she was the gorgeous birthday present that he got to unwrap! 😛
The marriage is sealed ! 
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavya,

Superb & so romantic update, love. It so much. I like u so much as a person coz u write only for us few reader, many writer stop their stories if they have only fee reader, but u continuing it, thank u so much and alao for this lovely story. paro plan surprise for Rudra birthday, so cute. Rudra share his past with her. Their love making, both become one. They complete each other & started their life, what
Storm coming to them, please don't separate them. Waiting for next update
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romantic evening ends with them coming together. Rudra shares his past and his hurt with Paro. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
paro's birthday decoration and gift were lovely. rudra wearing colourful for paro was nice.cake scene was cute.rudra talking about the unborn sis mitra was emotional.how will he react knowing that she really exists?parud consummation was surprising and very hot too.perfect pics
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily30

Loved the update 👏
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃

Thank u 😉
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: LivesInHope

Hi, thank you for pm.

A lovely chapter.
I did read previous chapter first tho to remind myself. Then enjoyed this sweet, romantic one which ended with passion. This one is all about parud and thier love for each other.
Loved all the pictures too.
So Paro was devious and lured Rudra to her having planned a wonderful birthday surprise for him and she was the gorgeous birthday present that he got to unwrap!😛
The marriage is sealed !

Thank u so much for your detailed cmt..
I felt happy to know that ur loved my story...
Thanks again..
Stay wit me bec nxt chapter is on d way...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hey Bhavya,

Superb & so romantic update, love. It so much. I like u so much as a person coz u write only for us few reader, many writer stop their stories if they have only fee reader, but u continuing it, thank u so much and alao for this lovely story. paro plan surprise for Rudra birthday, so cute. Rudra share his past with her. Their love making, both become one. They complete each other & started their life, what
Storm coming to them, please don't separate them. Waiting for next update

Firs of all I Love PaRud & Rangrasiya so much so I decided to write story about our beloved couple wit d help of Devi sis who left after few chapter bec of personal life...
Bt I didn't stop writing bec I love PaRud...
Lack of cmts & likes make me feel little bit down bt I didn't think to stop the story...
I decided to speed up the story so that u can read new chapter for each week...
I don't want to separate PaRud bt its happen to make it more interesting...
Thank u for reading & spending ur time to cmt...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: custodian75

Romantic evening ends with them coming together. Rudra shares his past and his hurt with Paro.

Thank u so much for your cmt 😉