Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Lovely update, love parud moments, they took wedding pheras unofficially. Hope both don't separate, Want them together. Who was she, which tejawat kidnapped. What he want to do??

Chandrika is None other then Mamisa..
I mentioned her name on my previous chapter..
I wont separate them...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Mohini has already planned everything. Varsha and Rudra and Aman and Sunehri. Aman's wealth has blinded her completely. Rudra and paro's romance is going on full swing.

Thank you πŸ˜‰
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

does varsha love rudra? what is this mohini up to now?what will shantanu do?parud scenes were romantic and passionate. nice pics

All ur questions wil b answered so soon   
Thank you πŸ˜‰
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi what happened no update for long time. Eagerly waiting for your story. Update soon please. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
AlooMatar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OmG! They got married? Wow! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Rudra Pratap Ranavat.
And Mohini is too busy planning Rudra's wedding to Varsha. Can't she just mind her own business! Why is she trying to separate Parud
But overall loved the update. So many dreamy moments. I know there was BSD stuff in between too. But have to reread that part. 
-Naiyya- thumbnail
Read all the chapters in one sitting. It was awesome. Thanks my dear.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 26

Early morning at V.K's home, Paro saw her reflection on mirror and recalls how she saw her reflection on Rudra's eyes last night. She sits on the chair in front of it and smiles at her reflection, says he is mine and closes her eyes. She feels his hands around her dainty waist and felt his breath on her ear. He calls Parooo. She says mmm. His lips cares her ear lop and then her back of neck. She shivered and says Rudra. He sharply inhales her fragrance and turns her around and licked the water drop on her neck where her pulse beating erratic because of his touches. She moans loudly. "Parvati..." Geethanjali called her. She dropped her comb and felt shy and slightly slaps her chin and says wait a minute mom. She smiles at her reflection and says it's not true. Geethanjali says Shatabdi is waiting for you. Paro softly questioned to herself Shatabi?

At Ranawat haveli, Mohini asks Maithili about the colors and bhang. She says maajisa everything is ready. Mohini says ok, take care of Aman and his family, that is your first duty today. She says ji maasa. Mohini left the kitchen. Danveer comes there and says what happen to her. Maithili asks do you want anything Babusa. He says han water and murmur something under his breath. Sunheri happily holds his arm and says Babusa, Happy holi. He blesses her. Maithili says Sunheri, your looking good in this dress, but I saw this one somewhere else. Sunheri says yeah, at market when we purchased gifts for Rathna. She says han, but we didn't brought it that day, then how? Danveer hears them. Sunheri says Rudra Bhaisa, brought it for me. Maithili asks how could? Before, she could complete her sentence. She says I too asked the same question but Bhaisa says it's not important, so I didn't ask further about it. Danveer eyes are filled with water but he smiles and says our old Rudra is back, nowadays he is changing a lot, I know he loves Sunheri at small age, he loves to play with her and took care with her, beti your brother is... and broke into cry. She put her hand on his shoulder and says bhabusa, it's time to celebrate, don't cry. He says I'm not crying, wipes his tears and says enjoy your day bedi. All are smiles.

At car, Paro asks where we are heading. Shatabdi says Ranawat haveli. She says stop the car, I need to go to service center; I promised them that I will celebrate holi with them. Shatabdi says it's Major Rudra's order, so I couldn't stop the car until we reach Ranawat haveli. Paro says I told him last night that I will celebrate holi at center, then why? She took her phone and calls him but he didn't pick it. Shatabdi says it's ok Parvati, just few hour then we will go to center. She says I don't want to make them wait, it's not fair Shatabdi. She says oh ho Parvati, calm down please. Parvati makes her face and turns to see outside.  

At haveli, Aman and his family reaches Ranawat haveli to celebrate holi. Maithili welcomed them. Aman asks where is Rudra? She says he is in his room and asks them to sit on sofa. Varsha says mom, I going to celebrate holi throughout the day so please don't disturb me. Mohini says han bedi, you can celebrate it but wait a little so that Rudra will join with us. Varsha says it's good idea, Maithili jeeja, can you show me where we are all going to celebrate holi. Worker serves refreshments. Aman knocked the door few times but didn't get any reply so he opened the door and smiled to saw Rudra who is sleeping till now. Aman says it's almost 7am and calls him. Rudra says han Aman, I know it's late but Paro is on the way, so... Aman says so you want to celebrate holi with my Sister. At that time Varsha crossed Rudra's room and overhears Aman's sentence and felt enthusiastic and left. Rudra says No, I'm waiting for Paro. He says she is also my sister. Rudra hears anklet sound near at his room door so he pretends to sleep. Aman didn't noticed Paro's presence so he calls him. Paro angrily calls and says Rudra; I told you last night itself, then why did you done this. Aman says he is not feeling well. Rudra thought thanks Aman. He need to gave some privacy to them so he left the room with mischievous smile. Paro sits on the bed and caringly touches his forehead, and then only she realized that he is playing with her. His hands are spied around her waist and he pulled her towards him. She landed on his masculine chest. He makes her face him and says Parooo, I too want to celebrate this holi with you, after a long time I want to live my life Paroo, that to with you. His breath was fanning on her face. She flushed and says I promised... he says I will fulfill your promise Paro. She put her hand on his chest and asks how? I'm here with you, in your arms then how will you fulfill my promise. He says you need to wait, Paro. She smiles and pushes his chest to get up but his hold on her waist didn't give a chance to leave his embrace. She says leave me Rudra, someone will come. He says it's ok, I need sweets. She says I will bring it from kitchen but before you should leave me. His thumb cares her lips and says so tenderly I need sweets now. She understood inner meaning and slowly closed her eyes. Rudra holds her face in his hands and captured her lips and thought that I need to celebrate everyday like this, Paro. She holds his kurta collar to hold herself so that she didn't crush on him, his one hand hold her waist and tugged her again, now her soft bosoms are pressing his chest, he felt her hands on her collar tighten because of his hand moves towards her bosom, one side his lips tortured her inner felling other side his hand ignite fire on her. He left her lips a second for breath, both of them panting heavily. He lowered her head again for next kiss but she put her finger in between to stop him and says all are waiting for you. He kissed her finger and nods. She says I will wait for you outside. He says Paro, it's our room. She smiles and nod.

V.K's home, Geethanjali and V.K. Singh dose some pooja. After that Geethanjali cried for her son. V.K holds her shoulder and says Geetha, he is with as Rathna. She holds his hand and says but Bharat.., he likes kids so much, that's why he started service center to make kids happy to live. He says Geetha, past is past, just try to forgot and live with our Rathna, he didn't left us he is with us as Rathna and shows Rathna to her. Rathna waves her hand on her and wipes her tear. Geethanjali holds her hand and kissed it.

At haveli, Parvati asks Jeeja, I want a plate. Maithili says it's your house, you can take it by yourself. Parvati smiles and took a big plate and says I need some colors. Maithili points the shelf. Parvati opened it and took all colors and pour small amount of colors on her plate. Maithili asks what you are doing. She says I want to celebrate holi with Rud... She stops in mid. Maithili smiles and says Happy Holi Devaranisa. Parvati blushes and straightly runs to Rudra's room. She waits near at the window for him, felt glad to see the small garden and felt a wet hand around her bare waist, her hearts knows its Rudra and she closed her eyes and tenderly says "Rudraa". He asks Paro, what are you doing here? Words are not forming because his touch on her skin makes her weak. She holds his hand to stop his caresses on her skin but now his fingers are tipping on her novel, she let out sigh. Water drops from his hair is cooling her shoulder but the fire he created inside her, its ignited more now. Rudra says Paroo. She says hmmm. He kissed her earlop and slowly licking and moving towards her back of neck. He trail down kisses further, she hold his hand tightly on her waist, and he reaches the dori where the strings are tied to gather, he pulled it with his teeth. Immediately she leaves his hand and holds her blouse, he makes her felt so weak, her knees are jelly now but his hold on her waist makes her stand. His lips reaches the spot which was the last thing holding her blouse till, he tugged the pin, she moaned loud but he didn't care about it. He didn't want to stop so he continued to kiss her, now he reached her back hip. Her muscles clenched in response to his kisses, her body became restless because of his kisses on her back. She mutters something under her breath which was not in her control and finally she got some strength to say it loud. She says "Ru-- Rudra P-P-Please stoppp". He stops their and stood up and hugged her tightly to control his nerves. Still she is closing her eyes. After few minutes, his holds her loosen and then his hand now on her back to tie the knot. Now her hand slowly moves from her blouse and opened her eyes. He makes her turn around to face him. She saw him half naked and closed her eyes again and turned. He smirks and says Paro, just open your hair otherwise you can't stop me and he tugged her by her waist and her back hits his bare chest again. She says first change your dress, I'll wait outside. He says I don't have any problem to change in front of you, her face become red. He smiles and says wait here, I'll be back within few minutes.

All guests are gathered in the place where holi is going to start. Mohini saw Varsha's family waiting for Rudra and taunts this oont is making my plans ups and down in front of Varsha's family and her eyes spotted Aman who is talking with someone happily so she goes near to him and found that's her daughter. She thought it's not the dress I brought it for her. She calls Sunheri, which makes Sunheri to jerk in her place, Aman hold her for support. She angrily asks where your new dress which I brought it for you is. She says Rudra Bhaisa brought this for me. Mohini felt happy and thought so still Rudra had the same feeling for her sister, this will definitely help me to execute my plan so well and left Sunheri.

At service center, Sumer says get in fast so that we will celebrate holi at hevali. Kids are getting in the mini bus and small boy stops in his track and asks where Parvati didi is? He says she is doing arrangements to welcome you all. Workers from service center say they won't leave from here because of Aarthi. He says ok, no problem but one person is enough to take care, so that others can join with us. One mid aged lady says I'll take car Aarthi. Sumer smiled and thanked her. All are said Tata to Aarthi and the lady.

At Rudra's room, he changed his dress and says now open your eyes. She saw him white dress, thought that its same like his white kurta, but something is different today and mesmerized by his handsome feature. He saw her eyes twinkling and thought that she is lost somewhere and heading towards her. She come back to reality within few seconds and saw him heading towards her and thought that he will make me forgot everything so I need to do something. Before he comes near to her, she took a plate in her hand and holds it on his chest level which makes one feet distance between them. She smiled and says today is our first Holi after we took Wedding Ph... she stops and saw his eyes. He says "Phera" am I right Paro? She nods and says I want to start my First holi with your hand. He saw her eyes smiling and thought not only her lips now her eyes are smiling, wow she looks so beautiful and innocent too, I want to spread all these colors on her without missing any other part of her body. She snapped him out of his thought by calling him by his pet name, "Major sabb". He saw colors on the plate and saw her eyes which were smiling for him, only for him. He put his hand on red color without breaking eye contact with her. She saw his hand which was touching red color, she felt much happier than before. He saw her eyes which were twinkling brighter now; he took a pinch of red color in his hand and moving his hand towards her cheek. She closed her eyes to feel his hand on her face. He says Paro, open your eyes, otherwise I won't... she opened her eyes immediately. Now his hand is not on her cheek level, it's on her head. Without wasting a second, his finger touched her forehead and travelled on the line where she parted her hair. She closed her eyes now, thought he filled my maang, I belong to him now. He says Parooo. She opened her eyes slowly and saw his eyes. He says o-our marriage, sin- sindoor,... he stammered a little to complete the sentence. She thought Major Rudra Pradap Ranawat searching words to speak to his wife. He took a plate from her and signs her to color him. She took blue color and slowly rubbing it on his cheeks; he closed his eyes and feels her fingers on his cheek. Suddenly she winced. He asks what happen. She points his beard. He asks is it pricked you? She nods and points him to the plate. This time, he touched yellow color and says I know, your favorite color is yellow then why you are become more excited when I touched red color. She says its sindoor color and also I prayed to god that I want you to pick red color for our first Holi. He asks then why you picked blue for me. She says it's my Rudra's colo,... before she completed her sentence, he is one hand on her neckline and his thumb rubbing colors on her lip corner another hand on her waist and rubbing yellow color on her. She immediately closed her eyes, he smirks and says Paroo, I need to spread this color on you without leaving anyplace. She felt shivered and her hand moved to his kurta collar to hold it tightly for support. He bends down to kiss her but he stops and says Paro, please open your eyes. She did it and saw his lips an inch away from her's. He holds her chin on his palm and claimed her lips for small pecks and says in front of her lips, our first kiss after our wedding and tonight our suhaag raat. Her cheeks became red at his shameful talk and felt embarrassed. She couldn't think anything at that moment because his hand setting fire on her body. After sharing a passionate kiss, he bents down to lift her and slowly walked towards the bed which was few steps away from them. Now she is fully aware that what he is doing and going to do with her and thought this is not the right time for suha... her thoughts stopped when he puts her on soft bed and joined with her. when he bents down to kiss her, she turns her face, shuts her eyes tightly and says Major saab, all are waiting for you. He kissed her cheek, her jaw line and moving towards her neck. She hold his kurta tightly, he licked her soft throat flesh on her neck she groans loudly. He stopped there and says lets go Paro. She didn't come out of the encounter happened few seconds ago, she almost lost herself few seconds ago in his arm but now he leaves without considering her feeling, her grasp isn't loosened, he realize it when he is about to sit. He holds her hand and kissed it and says Paro, we need to go. Without opening her eyes she nodded at him. He smirks and makes her sit. Both of them sit there to calm down their rotting nerves. They walked together towards back gate of haveli where the celebration is going on. She says Major saab and stops him by holding his hand. He asks what? She says I forgot it. He asks what? She says blessing and drags him inside the haveli. He asks where we are going. She didn't reply and walk toward the room where Dilsher is sleeping peacefully and stops in front of Dilsher's room. She opened the door and says I forgot get Bhabusa's blessing, we are married now, so I need Bhabusa's blessing first. Rudra nods. She sits near at Dilsher's feet and says Bhabusa, we are married now as per your wish and touches his feet and says Bhabusa now I became your daughter-in-law, as we are not yet married officially but we are married now, bless us Bhubusa. She signs him to touch his feet but refuse it so that she holds his hand and entangled her fingers with his and touched Dilsher's feet. He didn't take eye off from her. A single drop of tear slipped from his eyes, both of them didn't notices it. They come out of the room and he tugs her behind the pillar and asks what did you done Paro? She says took blessing, what else. He bends to kiss her but some blue object passed between their lips. Both of them are turn to see what that was. She excitedly says Rukmani. She runs behind it but he stops her by holding her waist from her back. She says I need to catch Rukmani, Major saab leave me please. He lips touches her ears and says you want your butterfly friend in your hand, am I right? She nods. He says ok then close your eyes a minute, make a wish wholly heartedly, then see the miracle. She says Major saab, don't play. He says just try it Paro. She closed her eyes and thought that she wants to touch Rukmani. She opened her eyes and says done. He touches her arm and moves his hand towards her hand and entangled his finger on her's and hold her hand higher on the direction where Rukmani is gone few seconds ago. Few seconds later, Rukmani come back to them. She smiled and says Rukmani coming Rudra. He kissed her ear when he heard his name from her mouth. Rukmani sits on their hands for few seconds and fly away. They are slowly lowered their hand and Paro saw her hand which was stained by very light blue color and she examined Rudra's hand which was also colored by light blue color, she says its Rukmani's color on our hand. He thought that she smiled like kid. He says it's not Rukmani's. She says I know it's Rukmani's color, she blessed us. He smiles at her and says let's go Paro. She hugs him and says thanks Rud... Major Saab and kissed his cheek, her lips are colored with blue now. He smiles at her and wipes it. She took yellow color from the plate which was placed on the table right behind her and throws it on his, he surprisingly says Paro.! She smiles and run away. He took red color from the same plate and runs behind her, she reached the place where Mohini doing pooja with family members and stops there, folds her hand to prayer. Rudra came there and saw her praying and stops behind her and whispers Paroo, Love You. She smiles.

A Small van stopped in front of Ranawat haveli, all children are come out of it and run towards the haveli. Sumer puts some colors on his face and thought it's enough, no one will find me. Paro is surrounded by kids now. Varsha come to her side to hold Paro's hand. She asks are you Parvati? Paro nods and asks you? She says Dr.Varsha, I love kids so much but here more than 30 kids are surrounding you and calling you Didi, why and How? Paro says because of our service center, Rudra is one who invited them here. Varsha smiles and says happy to see you Parvati. She asks how you came know about me. She says because of your brother Aman. Parvati smiles at her. Rudra saw Parvati away from her, he didn't hear anything about two ladies talk but he felt happy to see her happiness. Sumer pats his shoulder distracted Rudra. He says Sumer, what are you doing here? Are going to celebrate here? He nods and asks how did you found me? He says I'm from BSD. He thought oh, BSD teaches this too? Rudra saw his confusion and says I know your mother won't find you because she is busy in planning something. Samrat-Maithili, Mohini-Danveer, Sumer-Shatabdi started to celebrate holi. PaRud are already started it. Rudra feeling better to watch Paro, how she is rejoicing with kids. Mohini saw Parvati and taunts her in her mutter and thought who invited her here. Varsha and Parvati enjoyed their time together. Mohini roughly holds Parvati who is happily playing with Varsha and kids. Rudra saw this from away, he want to stop before she could do something to her before that Varsha says Chachi ji, why are you looking so worried? We are fine here, go and take some rest because you're old now and smiles at her. Mohini thought this Varsha is doing thing wrongly and smiles back at her and left them. Rudra felt relived. Varsha says Parvati, try this and handed a glass of Bhang to her. She says no, I won't. She insists her to drink and says I drank it now only, it's really taste good. Rudra got a call from BSD so he went inside to talk because of noise. Finally Parvati took it from her and drink it in one go. Rudra cut the call and come back to see Paro who is not on that place where she is playing till now. Suddenly he felt a pair of hand holds him from his back. He smells her fragrance which is helps him to know its Parvati and he holds her by her hand and make her turn around to face him. He is shocked to see her eyes which were shows that she is drunk. He asks are you alright Paro? She says i...am... f... fine Maj... She stammered and tripped slightly, he holds her by her waist and says enough Paro, you need to take rest now. She holds his kurta collar and shakes it lovingly and says I want to play. She protested to get out of his grip; finally she pushes him and runs to the garden. He chased her. She stops middle of the garden where some pots are arranged for decoration, she took it and placed it on her head and turns to him and asks am I looks good? He stared at her and thought your looking so beautiful today and says Paro, let's go in. She pushes him again, unexpectedly so both of them missed their balance and hit on the grass. He tries to stand up but she makes him sit on it and she placed her head on his chest and says it's beating for me, am I right Rudra? He couldn't control himself because she is so nave. She puts her finger on her lips and says Shhh Paro, Rudra nahi, Major Saab. She turns and placed her head against his chest and says we married now Major Saab and I want to be with you, I don't want to go to my father's home. He calls Paro. She hmmmed and says Major Saab please, I don't want to go inside, I want to play with you too and she giggled. He says enough Paro, it's almost evening now. She says so what? Till now Maithili jeeja -Samrat Bhaisa and Sumer-Shatabdi are playing, they didn't stop playing, they are enjoying. He asks how many glass of bhang have you drunk. Immediately she show 4 fingers and says I think 4 but I don't know exactly. He thought OMG, 4 glasses, shaking his head and stands up and helps her to stand up. He picked her in his arm and walks towards his room.

Precap:Intoxicated Paro and Aroused Rudra(not sure abt nxt update)

Author Note: 

Dear Reader, Sorry for late update, I didn't get much response so that stopped writing it after chapter26 but I forgot to update it, now only I checked EOL page, so here you go and enjoy next chapter of PaRud. But I really felt sad to drop it as it is n this post post it make me as a goldie here😭. Sorry to one and all that who are waits for nxt chapter and thanks for your support too. Thanks and Sorry to Silent readers too (I really expecting encouraging words from so that I separately send PMs to some of them, think on chap24). Anyways Thanks & Sorry...

Pls forgive my mistakes...& thanks for bearing it so long...

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

Hi what happened no update for long time. Eagerly waiting for your story. Update soon please. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Ur waiting is over now..
HappY Reading πŸ˜‰
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very happy to read story. Wonderful update. You have given a lot of Parud moments. We are on a HIGH. Nice visualization. Parud live and breathe for each other. Nothing can separate them. Paro is very sweet and Rudy loves Paro and will do anything for her. Romantic update.very good. Your writing has improved a lot. Please don't stop writing. We all eagerly await your story. We all love parud and relive RR with the writings. So please please please continue writing. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter... Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlooMatar

OmG! They got married? Wow! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Rudra Pratap Ranavat.

And Mohini is too busy planning Rudra's wedding to Varsha. Can't she just mind her own business! Why is she trying to separate Parud
But overall loved the update. So many dreamy moments. I know there was BSD stuff in between too. But have to reread that part.

Thank U Sis..
Mohini plan cause so many ups&down in PaRud life..
Wait n read if I continue it..l