|| Happy Birthday Tanisha ||

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Tanisha dropped her bag as she entered her room, took her shoes off, and tied her hair as she walked towards her bed. She slumped onto it. She gave herself a few minutes before she sat against the headboard and picked up her book, the first edition of 'Gone with the Wind'. Despite having read Gone with the Wind earlier, Tanisha could not help but purchase the first edition, and now she'd started re-reading it.

She was a few chapters in when she started craving chocolate, next thing she knew there was a chocolate bar in her hand.

Woah,' she thought, 'I wonder if I can get pizza.'

A pizza appeared in front of her. She wondered how this was happening. She looked around her room, but there was nothing different from usual. Her gaze fell on her book.

'Maybe it's the book. But that doesn't seem possible,' she thought. 'None of this is possible. Hmm, let's try something outrageous and see.'

'If the book is doing all of this, then a cat could be summoned.' A cat appeared at the nook of her bed.

'Woah. I wonder if I can transport myself. Kitchen.' Tanisha found herself in front of her fridge. 

"This is so cool, who knew a book could actually be powerful. Hmm, maybe it has to do with it being a first edition. Maybe it encountered magic while being published. This is so fascinating." She said to herself.

Tanisha spent the next few days exploring the magic of the book. When she was not actively using the magic, she made sure to keep it with her at all times. One afternoon, she decided to relax and marathon Sarabhai vs Sarabhai - it was the perfect stress reliever. One minute, she was laughing at Maya and Monisha's bickering and the next, she was standing in front of them.

"How did you appear out of thin air?" Maya asked suspiciously.

"I don't know," Tanisha answered, confused.

"Who are you? Are you a witch?" Monisha asked.

"Tanisha, and no, I'm not a witch."

"Normally I do not believe in such middle class notions but I have to ask, how do we know you're telling the truth? Humans do not appear out of thin air." Maya added.

"My book is magical, it must have brought me here." Tanisha showed her edition of Gone with the Wind to both Monisha and May.

"Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. Hmm, I've never heard of her or the book." Maya said as she examined the book.

"I haven't either," Monisha added.

"We already know that. This book looks far too sophisticated and pricey for your liking." Upon seeing the outraged look on Monisha's face Maya added, "Don't mind, darling. I'm just joking."

"While I love watching you two, I need to figure out what's happening and I need to get home." Tanisha rambled as she paced. Just then Saahil and Indu returned home.

"Hello, I'm Saahil," Saahil introduced himself.

"I'm Tanisha, and I'm stuck here for the time being." Tanisha replied.

"WHAT? You two abducted her. How could you?" Indu screamed in a slightly delighted voice. "Of course the one time you get along is to do something illegal like this. I knew that dream would come true," Indu babbled.

"Indu darling, we have not abducted anyone. She appeared out of nowhere. She says her book brought her here," Maya explained.

"Do I look stupid to you? Please, it's quite obvious you two have been planning on abducting someone for a while. I've noticed the change in your interactions with one another." Indu exclaimed dramatically.

"Daddy ji, we really did not abduct her. She really did just appear in front of us, like, poof, there she is." Monisha explained.

"Tanisha why don't you tell us everything from the beginning." Saahil interjected, and so Tanisha explained everything from the chocolate bar to her ending up in their living room.

"As you've already deduced the book must have powers as all those things happened while you held the book. Since the book is the cause to your problem it must contain the answer as well." Saahil added.

"My Saahil is so smart," Monisha mooned. Ignoring her, Tanisha opened her book and started flipping the pages hoping the answer would appear.

"Urgh, I can't find anything different or unusual in it," Tanisha complained.

"You mustn't give up, and anyway, you barely looked properly. Sit down, relax, and look again." Saahil advised. Tanisha obliged and after a few minutes she opened her book again. This time, going at a slower pace and looking at each page.

"I made milkshake," Monisha announced. "You've been reading your book for an hour now, take a break and drink some -" Tanisha held her hand up and focused on what she was reading.

"Did you find something? Is that why you stopped me?" Monisha asked.

"YES! I found the answer." Tanisha exclaimed happily as she hugged Monisha.

"All I have to do is sing the title song."

"Hein? What title song?" Monisha asked.

"Umm, just a song..."

'I don't want to break a fourth wall or something by mentioning I'm in a TV show,' Tanisha thought. Before she could be interrogated she started singing:

Yeh jo nazar aate hain, yeh woh toh hain nahin, Shubaba!
Dekho inhe gaur se, toh dikhenge yeh aur koi, Shubaba!
Zubaan se oh my my... kitne pyare hain,
Dilon mein you don't know woh angaare hain,
Sophistication inki surname hain,
Hypocrisy mein jeeten yeh saare hain;

Ek pal mein banti hai, pal mein bigadti hai,
You can't say when, how or whyyy...
Sarabhai...v/s Sarabhai...

Tanisha's head started spinning as she landed on the floor. When she looked up she saw a banner saying Happy birthday, Tanisha' and her family and friends staring at her in shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
So how was that for an adventure ? Had your fill yet ?πŸ˜‰ We hope you did. 
Here's wishing you a magical and fun filled birthday  Tanisha πŸ₯³ Thank you for your contribution to India-Forums πŸ€—Here's a small gift from our side to make your birthday special. 

|| Yuvika_15 || somergasm. || Radhikerani || luminescence || -CrazySobtian- || 

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday tanisha πŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday! Stay blessed.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Tanisha!
Nice thread.
Minionite thumbnail
Happy birthday Tanisha! Sarabhais all the way!