Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Sunday 19ththJune 2016 ep 282 My Take ~ one Absent father

Someone who willingly , wilfully and intentionally remains absent  from their children.. up to a stage a mother does assume the role of the father, later the  child may ask why does everyone have a  father and me? children with absent fathers may end up with issues.. in the western world its a crippling issue where children go to bed with the burden of a missing father figure.  Dhani talks about Vidha's father suddenly showing up after  her years of struggle in bringing up Vidha single handly..viplav feels he's been denied a father's right.. interesting episode  where  the missing dad turns up.. has Vidha' life been emotionally imbalanced ?watch the absent father catching up ..but he has missed a chunk of her life.will  Dhani and Viplav talk about it?

Viplav's and Dhani's flower fairy is one street smart kid like her father, and intrepid like her mother. Somehow she ends up in the middle of the road right in the face of a speeding four by four wheeler. A vigilant cab driver rescues her in time and carries her to the side of his cab.  The cabbie wants to know where she heads for? and where her parents are? she tells him she's off to bandra  marriage hall where her mum works.. the cabbie is taken in by  her charm and intelligence  and concerned about her safety gives into her request of taking her to her destination. She arrives at her destination only to be confronted by Deepak who wants to know where her mum was? and if she knew she was out on her own? Vidha tells him the truth she didn't, but she came to give the box of sweets to demon uncle, describes him as a tall man who wears a jacket. Deepak realizes she means Viplav,tells her Viplav is not at the wedding hall but at a hotel! Deepak rings Dhani to inform her about Vidha's whereabouts.

Dhani and Dulari are in right state! look in the street asking about her. Parsiya too confirms he checked every where hell need to let the police know! Dulari tones him down .Dhani has no doubts it's Viplav he had threatened her about it earlier! Dulari disagrees, but Dhani points out vociferously  she better not  underestimate him he's far from being trustworthy.. 

At the hotel Viplav paces in his hotel room, churns over in his mind Dhani's words , she doesn't love him anymore! and he daren't touch her husband! told him before and  she's telling him now! Vidha is only his daughter! Viplav's face clouds up in fury as if he'll accept that, she has another thing coming! Next minute the gods confirm the affirmations of his heart! as once more blood comes to blood! to bond, to fulfil a promise! Vidha turns up! springs a surprise  upon  Viplav! Deepak tells him, on her own she caught a cab and  got to the wedding hall ! Viplav on her level gives her the look and she hurriedly tells him she came to give him the sweet she had promised him and it's not good to break a promise Viplav is putty in her hands as she opens the box of sweets takes one and pops one into his mouth !caringly she adds he musn't worry just finish his home work and her mum  won't tell him off! talking about her mum he asks does she know she's here? Vidha  smiles innocently ,not really, she wouldn't have let her come  here if she had! Viplav then questions  Deepak  has he told her mother ,he replies he tried but  couldn't get through. Viplav then put on a fathers hat and tells her off look box of complaints ,this is not on!her mum must be worried sick for her! if something had happened to her ,she shouldn't have left home without telling her mum! Vidha pulls a face and whinges, she came for him and he's scolding her ! he gives her a  besotted look picks her up in his arms and tries to reason with this  little miss Muffet!with some difficulty ,look  missy ,she better  take him seriously , she musn't ! ever leave home without  asking her mums permission ! got it? she does and he plants a smooch on her cheek! Viplav asks Deepak for Dhani's number!#Her world come crashing down on her head!  Dhani runs back into the house frantically! Where has her daughter gone she panics , looks for her phone!finds it  on the bed,  Deepak's  umpteen missed  calls!she presses the  number, by now Viplav has the phone in his hand! dhani goes hello .. he blinks his eyes and flares his nostrils,  Viplav here.. Dhani eyes flash fire! he continues business like , he's got Vidha , felt she must be worried.. so that's why he's called her ,she's fine and with him.  Dhani fails to see his reliability ,she yells over the  phone he took her daughter with her permission! She been looking for  her everywhere! Viplav clml tries to reply ,no    Dhani, Vidha came to him all by herself!  Dhani  yells and just how  would Vidha do that? She screams , don't think she is stupid! She knows what he's capable of,Viplav replies , what does she mean?  Dhani fumes ,how dare he separate  Vidha! from her! Viplav tirpathi !just get one thing straight! Vidha is only her daughter! and will remain so!viplav  growls,  and she's his too! if he wanted he.. Dhani inists  no! she only  loves him like an uncle! and she allowed him to have access to Vidha, but let it be know she is no weakling! got it! he  complains but Dhani.. but she screams enough! viplav! he has always  been self willed! never thought about how his actions would affect others !but what he did today  was totally out of order! stay away from her daughter! Viplav growls at her under his breath, and shed better stop  over reacting! oh yes how can he forget he's a demon! He stops himself and  gently replies, look  she can think what she likes! he only phoned to   inform her that she needn't worry..vidha has arrived here already .. she is   with her father! is safe.. in her home.. Dhani screams ,no! Viplav  that is not her home!he roars, yes it is her home! we are her family! He is her father!  understand !dhani  screams   at Viplav, he'd better listen to her! irate Viplav  chucks the phone over his shoulder!  Dhani is devastated ,  angered  she holds herself against the wall!  What does he think of himself ? the more she runs away from him! she just..and she breaks down into floods of tears . Dulari turns up  finds her daughter in pieces!did she find out about Vidha.?  Dhani helplessly  replies vidhu is with Viplav! howcome? Did she go on her own? Dulari quizzes, but tells Dhani , told her so bachvaji would never  act that way..dhani is confused, she doesn't  understand ,all she knows he cannot snatch Vidha from her! vidhu belongs to her ,he has no right over her!..dulari reminds her ,oh yes he has right over her  Dhani..she cannot maintain this, that he has no right over Vidha! She used to tell her not to delay, tell him about her, whether she likes it or not, shes his blood! the pull will always be there! the bond between father and daughter  does not just end just like that!  Dhani totally disagrees, no! where was he all this time? she gave birth to her, in what condition  she nurtured her, only she knows! went through hard times now he suddenly turns up out of the woodwork! and wants his right over her! why mother? what for?  Dhani wipes her tears, declares, now she herself will be going to bring her back! Viplav should realize she is not like the old  Dhani!who would let go of everything! don't even want Viplav's shadow around Vidha, and determined she wipes her tears, tells her mother, to wait and she'll return soon with Vidha!

May the numbers swell Viplav Tirpathi!..a boy child sits in the hotel room playing a video game on his own! pappa he yells! Viplav comes into the room yell my boy! lifts the lad in his arms!  when did arrive? asks Viplav. he replies just now..Viplav smiles at him jolly good!the boy says , papaa look video game, Viplav replies he will but first he wants him to meet someone..he reaches out for  sits her on his lap and tells Atharva, this is the ladoo chamiopn she beats him in ladoo eating competition.Atharva  gives vidha a  sided glare ,Viplav introduces  visha .. this here is his  little master Atharva ,he  wins against him in video games tell the children to shake hand. Vidha tells him her mum calls her vidhu and Viplav  adds  but he likesto cll her box of complaints ,its clear to Atharva  that his papa and this girl share some history. Vidha says so when is he gong to have a ladoo completion  with his box of complaints.she beat him last time.viplav smiles. But Atharva says in jealousy . he hates ladoos!  Can they eat something else instead ?an Viplav smiles oblingly. Viplav phone  rings, Vidha says but its her and demon  uncles favourite  as he attends to the call  Atharva sees his dads attention diverts, he  comes closer to vidh nd orders her off his papa's lap   pulls her off! viplav   interrupts  and tells Atharva off lightly and  makes him apologize to Vidha ,who  like wise also apologizes  toAtharva in turn. Impressed by the two he awards them mango juice  ..as he goes to fetch it for them the children are left alone to talk. Miffed by her Atharva objects to her calling his papa demon uncle,.vidha too sticks to her guns and replies ,she  does because he is her favourite  demon uncle.  but he doesn't want to and she wants to because he doesn't mind being called that   ! he gets up nd pushes her back on the settee which she sits .vidha too bounces him .faces him and confronts him he is a very bad boy! Her mum has told her not to have anything to do with naughty children !and she crosses her arms across her chest and turns her face the other way. Atharva  continues if  she calls his dad   demon uncle ,he call her dad the same! Vidha replies he can when he returns. Atharva asks her where is her dad ,Vidha relplies she doesn't know..?  Atharva softens she can call  his father papaa  and she replies  and when her papa  comes he can call him demon uncle!too.. interesting turn where little do the children realize that this person  an  embodiment of both demon uncle and father although split in the minds of the children is one and the same! Viplav thus sails in with soft drinks for the children and makes it game, who'll be the first to finish their drink will be the winner!  He cheers bothone at a time coaxing both to finish ever drop of their drink !then kisses  Vidha and gives athrva a high five as he declares both children winners #Where Vidha is the issue between Dhani and Viplav.. Viplav remains a sore point between the two K's in Viplav's life..one his mother and the other is so called wife.. more taunts from Kamini towards  Kanak this time as she slaps the Banaras tickets in Kanak's hands !but Kanak slaps them right back and says if she leaves for Banaras  she will do so with her son!

Childrens laughter musical bells to the ears of the elders!dadi  wonders who were Viplav and Atharva playing with  down in the garden who is the girl??corrupt Kamini  knows who? as she too peeps out of the window!  She burns inside heavens can't get rid of this pair of mother and daughter!   Kanak can see some new   cursed concern on this jinxed  faced witch!  and delights inside!

Having a ball! Viplav centre of attention of both children  wants to be appeased with one kiss  on his stubble cheek from each child!he controls the ball of each child's attention.. both Vidha and  Atharva boy or girl want Viplav's eye on them! ready steady  go!he keeps them on their toes as he throws catch the ball! get his favourable eye on  them!..once he starts he wants the two children to play with each other. Dashrant  walks over and comments on the smile  on Viplav's face he seen after years ,he prays  to god  this smile carries on right through to Banaras.  Viplav hears and muses.. you don't realize dadaji what you have  god.. for should the reason of his smile   travel all the way to Banaras ..their faces will be robbed  of smiles. Dashrant  tries his hypocritical line  on Viplav , in life just keep one thing in mind never lose hope!all will be well...he suddenly stops short  as he sees  Dhani arrive with Parsiya  on his bike!  Look after yourself he mumbles.. as  Dhani in the  avatar of the   goddess  Durga walk majestically , fearlessly towards  the transgressor! Step by step she nears her eyes  fixed ahead! Viplav turns to look at her  bold glaring eyes her mouth fixed and fierce. She passes by both these male Tirpathi's  young and old.The older ones filthy language hung in her memory! The younger one left her because she exposed the older one!both at fault before her! the older one calls her  daughter in law ,she sets him right! that she is not!  she comes here only to collect her daughter!  Parsiya looks on from a distance. Dhani  demands ,its late call for Vidha! Viplav defiantly crosses his arms across his chest tells his dadaji.. tell her Vidha's playing at the moment ! when she's finished with play time ,he himself will drop her home.  Dhani  scolds him not amused , why does he play such games with her?  why he bother her all the time? Viplv smiles at first then gradually his lips stretch into a broad smile and he  chuckles as he turns to look at her, is he  the one who is playing games? Suddenly he looks at Parsiya and challenges  Dhani,  does he know of our relationship? dhani and him are to each other.. he is interrupted by Vidha  who comes holding on to Atharva's hand  who in turn hangs on to his mother  Kamini's hand , Vidha screams  demon uncle!  seeing  Dhani she runs to her,  Dhani clasps her to her belly,  my child! Dadi and  Kanak to  stroll by.  Excited  Vidha  tells  Dhani, mum take a look at my new friend Atharva ! ..  dhani   recalls  Kamini s  words Viplav and  I have a son too called Atharva ..

Dhani  a mother now gets a taster of the rights of  a father.. Viplav not as her lover once ,then her husband , is  seen as a father now  not by his demanding  rights but by blood ties with her Vidha ..but her Vidha's  father  has another child of which she  knew not. can  Dhani  support this absent  father..  Nusrat your VV siggy on father' day is brilliant .. barbs your  post on fathers day regards the 3 kids  was ace.. and now many belated fathers day... piece..  I have maintenance  happening on my property so please bear with me.. much love   hammie... loved mishal  in the role of a father...I can see some chemistry between the two stars in the lead role  totally my opinion   hamlet53 21.6.16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhau kya likhti ho... waah waahπŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it hammie, "god confirms the affirmation of viplav's heart, as once more blood comes to blood, to bond, to fulfill a promise!" kya description hai dearπŸ‘
The whole take is awesome.. Another beautiful piece of writing...totally enjoyed it.. likhti raho..πŸ˜ƒ

And I too can see some chemistry between the actors in lead roles.. I have started liking sanjeeda as dhani or u can say that since Mish is acting with her, so i am loving everything about the scenes and his show😳.. kabhi kaha nahin.. dar lagta hai.. today i confess in ur post..thatI am loving this new dhani as a mother.. and i am loving MR-SS as an onscreen couple portraying Vidhu's parents.. i am liking the episodes too.. they are good.. The story is progressing slowly.. ahhh! i can sit back and relax and enjoy IKRS without any tension.. agle 1 saal tak Mishal rahega hamare paas.. what more do we want?😳

thanks hammie for appreciating my post on 3 kids.. the big kid is the cutest.. 
Kid se yaad aya, i remember Mishal had clicked a pic with a puppy during LTL times, becoz he was wearing his black dress with his chain.. which he later put around naku's neck as Phansi Ka Phaanda during tasha's first marriage.. the pic is there in google.. I think it was his dog Amigo.. I was requesting my dad to buy me a puppy.. my papa nearly agreed but mom sternly refused.. she asked me not to behave like an animal lover.. I could not explain to her that I am an animal lover since 2010.. u r too.. isnt it hammie..??πŸ˜† and i think the whole Laagi forum was an animal lover.. because we are in love with a "Gadha"β€οΈπŸ˜†

hammie a new show is coming up in colorsTv..24.. staring Anil Kapoor.. i saw the promo.. and after watching it many times, mujhe samajh mein aya that Suds is a playing a role in "24".. recognised him by his teeth🀣... 

Ok see u again hammie.. take care.. hug for u my dearπŸ€—.. byee
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hammie dear.. how's u..??
Ohhh was waiting fr ths episode take dear... indeed worth waiting.. u ve put it brilliantly. .😳
The episode marking father's day n we all celebrated it with viplov vidha n atharva.. it was actually great.. 😳
Ohhh u liked my sig I found it on FB bt I want one with atharva also as bb said 3 bacha log in one sig.. πŸ˜†
I really really liked the episode.. Mishal wit 2 kids trying to handle them was actually Mishal in real I felt.. πŸ˜† he was not at all acting.. πŸ˜›
Dhani was again blaming Viplov actually she was right on her place.. how cn ths little gal reach all the way to bandra alone.. was unbelievable bt never mind all's well that ends well.. πŸ˜† I loved the heated phone convo.. they both at logger heads n not all ready to listen to each other is wat messing things even more.. dhani is nor listening neither saying anything... I hope she listen to Dul advices fr a change.. πŸ˜•

Viplov talkin to dada ji was good sight..does he kno his true face kia.. how he said if I kept my smile till banaras then all ur smiles will fade away.. πŸ˜• wat s cooking in his mind..they need to gve us the insight hammie.. it's intriguing though. . It does seems km will be trapped in her own trap.. *finger crossed*
Thnk u so much fr writing fr us once again Hammie.. luv u..😳Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes...Hammie I'll be reserving it for now...need to take rest badly...when I'm feeling better I shall reply...Tc (Disc Prolapse ka purana pblm hai hence can't sit for long and write) Tata cya. 
Link to my post dear...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4655225

Dear Hammie πŸ˜ƒ...loved reading your take dear ...how are you ?? My pain is reducing taking meds on time n rest as well...Ty for your concern dear πŸ˜ƒ...Haan yaar child brought up single parents do have many issues and in western countries thodi common hai yeh prblm...it was very risky for the child to wander on her own ...luckily that cab driver seemed like a nice person he dropped her at her destination nahi pata nahi kya hota ...very careless on part of dhani when she is so involved in her thoughts about what vip would do n what wont.

Loved the father n daughter conversation it gives a pleasant feeling like always ...he did the right thing to inform dhani ...but dhani doesn't listen to what he has to say instead blames him...yaha pe blame game khelne se kuch nahi hone wala ... koi aur kamina father hota toh sahi mai kidnap karke bhag leta ...like dulari says he is not like that.

I'm tired of that ghisi piti dialogue of dhani she is only her child and all...she should clear her issue by talking to him tell him what is her exact pblm...galti vip ki bhi hai ...he should inform her of his new wife n his child.

The children scene is soo heart felt good ...loved this new kid very sweet n loved the conversation vidha n atharva had ...Nuss is right Mishal is natural with kids he need not act nor do they have to ...was wondering why did she watch that so many times understood it when I saw the epi...loved the cute little fights of their n how easily they mingle with each other n become friends πŸ˜ƒ

The play scene is equally good...how much vip loved to spend his time with the kids n give undivided attention to both of them ...Here comes dhani with parshiya ...n πŸ˜†she gives a damn to the tripathis except for dadi ...n vip and dhani's on going fights still continues ...the children will bring them together I feel...n they shall be united ...isiliye bacche bhagvan ke roop hote hai...Lovely episode.

Thank you for writing for us Hammie in your busy schedule...loved your take like always the epi are soo much better I feel...Updated my reply in your next take πŸ˜†...Till then take care. 
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hamie ...
Again one of your beautiful view of the entire episode. The strongest impression it when approached slowly and fire radiated from her eyes. DT is still not aware that this is the second Danh that it is not bad that at all costs wanted that all come to love. Now is strong Danh that has not forgotten insults with his hand. And what is the worst she knows the truth and he is reasonably afraid that is not detected Viplav. DT I think it is not aware that the Vidha his granddaughter or is aware. Now what's got me stumped Nani asks Danh if this is your daughter. Danh not suspect this is why it asks Nani Nani but did not know that she was pregnant. I might've wondered how this is possible.😲
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie (once and with love ),
What a brilliant take again.
Ajkal me,who is unable to watch it on tv , seriously read ur take in one breath.
Yeah i dont go for written updates cz u make d whole scenario alive in my eyes,so i never miss d real fun going through other updates.yeah barbs ne ki hoti to i would have read it ,cz she turns all d serious scenes into funny one n i end up laughing out loud.
Absent father, great title.viplab too once had an absent father.father who was ,cz of his physical inabilities never present on special moments of his life,he never got d importance what he deserved.n kanak as a mother never allowed him to enter d family photo frame.now will dhani do d same?once DT turned out to b d father figure for vipu,will it b parsiya replacing vipu in vidha's life n vipu end up being an uncle,demon uncle only ?d son becomes d father one day, but history must not get repeated.i m glad unlike viplab, vidha is brought up to b d one who knows d importance of father in her life.well its my point of view.i love viplabs chatacter, d only flaw i found in him is that he never had that tuning with his father, and after his death how easy it was for him to forget him.d fate of AN ABSENT FATHER.
brilliant way to begin with.reflects issues of modern era somewhere..
At first i thought it is a very long take but end up finishing it one breath, cz of ur magic.ur takes r always a treat for those who Love to read.
Keep writing, want u to write n publish ur creativity.BUT YES,WITHOUT HARMING UR HEALTH.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Always dreamt of dancing like this...check it,.my favourite song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-eHYczNI_4
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Always dreamt of dancing like this...check it,.my favourite song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-eHYczNI_4

joy,,😲 that's incredible,,!! dance seems her greatest passion,,
ohh I hope .. one day u ll  fr sure will grace the stage with ur magnificent dance ,, 😳 I hope who din jaldi aae,πŸ˜ƒ
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

joy,,😲that's incredible,,!! dance seems her greatest passion,,
ohh I hope .. one day u ll fr sure will grace the stage with ur magnificent dance ,, 😳 I hope who din jaldi aae,πŸ˜ƒ

Wo din gaye apa.wapas nehi ayega.aisa outfit pehen sakti thi to asan hota.plus d aerial thing.. dance is my passion too I wasn't feeling good fir ye dance dekhke mood accha ban gya
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Wo din gaye apa.wapas nehi ayega.aisa outfit pehen sakti thi to asan hota.plus d aerial thing.. dance is my passion too I wasn't feeling good fir ye dance dekhke mood accha ban gya

I knew few limitations are there,, bt u can always gve it a try joyu,, yea her confidence while ths dance was great..⭐️ I too liked dat,, q mood accha nahi tha tera??