that was really good 😊
and very sweet i hope kripa also says i love u 2 angad
very soon
cant wait 4 the next part
continue soon
πŸ‘
Numera89 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awwww how cute but i hope hes not messing with her!! continue soon!
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey i just read it!!! i must say awesome job!! cont soon!!
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyyyy guyz really sorry I havent continued in a long time, but I have een really busy, I had ma exams, still got one more for monday, i had ma bday was busy wid dat loll πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† N jus had a lot of coursework. Well Im gunna try n conmt now, hope u all like it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
miss_neha thumbnail

This was da last part!!!!

Part Nine

I got amazed and said, "Angad where are you going the house is on the left." Angad answered me back and said, "I am going to a place where I can answer your question. I was hoping that Kanan won't come with us so I could tell you this." We reached the hills, Angad drove onto the top of the highest hill and it is really cold there and I was wearing a really thin top with full sleeves but the sleeves had a slit going till my shoulder so when we got out of the car I was feeling so cold. Angad was a bit away from me so I shouted, "Angad why have you brought me here? It is too cold here." He moved towards me and I moved back because I was scared if he is going to hold my hand again. I reached to the end if I walked back anymore I would fall off. I stopped but Raj didn't. I shouted at him, "Angad, why did you bring me here?" while walking towards me he took off his denim jacket. I got so frightened that why is he taking off his jacket. He came to the side of me and put it on my shoulders so I won't feel cold. I felt like such an idiot, what was I thinking and what did he do. "Thanks Angad." But he already started walking back. I asked him, "You brought me here to answer my question, so are you going to answer it?" suddenly he stopped in his path and came back. He finally answered my question, "Kripa you want to know why I said me being more than a friend. The reason I said that was the same reason why I remembered our childhood, why I remembered you. I remembered you because I, I…" I was waiting eagerly for his answer and said, "I, what." He said, "I, I, I LOVE YOU!!! There I said it I LOVE YOU!!!"

Coming up: What will Kripa's answer be?????

miss_neha thumbnail

Heres da nxt 2 parts, I did 2 coz I took soooo long hope I make up for it lolll  πŸ˜† :

Part Ten

He said, "I, I, I LOVE YOU!!! There I said it I LOVE YOU!!!"

I was shocked "Yah, I do love you and always have since we were kids, but never showed it because I never wanted to hurt our friendship, but now that I saw you after such a long time I couldn't keep it in." He told me. I wanted to say that I love him as well but didn't know how to because I had never said it before. I became silent and Angad asked me, "Kripa do you love me?" I didn't know what to say I couldn't just tell him yes so I just said, "It's getting quite late everyone must be waiting for us let's go." I think he understood that I couldn't give an answer yet. So I went and sat in the car, and he came behind me and sat down and we drove off. Both of us didn't talk the whole way home. When we reached home everyone was having tea, it was around 7.00 pm. Angad's parents were asking him how his school is now and if he recognised it. I was feeling so uncomfortable with Angad around. We all had dinner and went to sleep at normal time that day because it was a long day that day for everyone. All night I was thinking about what happened. Finally I woke up the next day and got ready and went downstairs. When I went it was around 9.00 am and everyone was having breakfast. I went and joined them, then Kanan told me that the adults have made a plan that no one will go to sleep tonight. Everyone will stay awake and have fun we will play games and chat all night long. I got excited about this thought without realising what will happen.

Part Eleven

We had everything ready for our long night, the whole day we were planning for it making snacks and everything. All the kids' jobs were to get the entertainment and games ready like the music and everything. I was trying to avoid Angad as much as possible. The night was going to be held near the swimming pool (I still do not have a clue why we made a swimming pool in our house when Kanan, her parents, me and my parents do not know how to swim. But I guess our parents were hoping that we would learn.) But we were in the covered part just in case it rained. But we had the sliding doors open they were quite wide so we could easily go outside if we wanted and we could see the outside as well. It was 8.00 pm and everyone came and sat down on the floor. The snacks were put out and the drinks. The music and the games were ready. So we had everything ready. But we forgot the glasses so my dad told me to get them. And while I was in the kitchen Angad's dad noticed we had also forgotten the ice so he told Angad to get the ice, but you see I didn't know that I and Angad were going to be in the kitchen. So I was in the kitchen getting the glasses when I saw Angad come into the kitchen. And right then Kanan put the music on really loud. Plus the kitchen was on the other side of the house to the swimming pool where everyone was so they would not be able to hear anything. Then for the first time that day Angad talked to me and said, "Kripa, you never answered my question from yesterday. Do you love me?" I tried avoiding him and was making my way outside the kitchen when once again Angad stopped me by holding my hand and asked me again, "Do you love me?" I told him, "I do not know." He said, "What do you mean you don't know, if you don't just tell me and you can forget all this happened, we will got back to being friends, but atleat give me an answer, DAMMIT!!!" I could see him getting angry; I started to get scared but did not know what to say, so I said, "I don't know, I need to think about it."

miss_neha thumbnail
Loll hope u all like it plz do tell me I luv to know all ur lots reactions n thoughts!!! πŸ˜ƒ
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u finally updated after a loooooooong time, but AWESOME part!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u continue soon!! 😊 and i hope Kripa accepts his love!!!!!!! 😳