Bade Acche Laggte Hai

NEW RAYA Three Shots : Tum Bin prologue

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Curtains Flying with Wind just like finger playing with piano Shimmering bell came to match the rhythms with curtains ...    

She was standing at balcony her hands spread in air She was Enjoying Cold breeze her eyes was closed Suddenly She started Singing A long rhythm

O...ooo

She wiped her tears He always liked my singing specially when i sung for him...And Now he hated ...He is going...

Away from Me i what destiny want from us

Wherever we came close destiny came in between and tore us apart,,,No No us only me whenever i got happiness its only for short time Her thoughts broke by deep intense voice

" Ms Sharma  please close the Door i am leaving "...

She run back from balcony and stopped in front on the Door...His hand on Knob of the door She doest know what to say what to do How to Stop him How ...

She grabbed his other hand..he turned his face still his one hand on knob and one in priya's hand He felt grip on this hand became more tight And He looked at her She is Crying Even her sobbing voice is musical and then he heard the most beautiful voice again She started singing song...again For him

Kuch pal toh tehar jao na
Ya phir laut ke aao na
Yoon kehte nahi alvida
Mudd jao idhar aao na

READ HERE FULL

PROLOGUE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting pls continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb. but next time se mujhe pm Karna when u update. keep posting.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
pls continue soon
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue...
contd soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was interesting prologue it's clear that the woman is in very much in love with Ram but wat are the reasons that he has been rejected by her. 

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Prolonge
awww what a lovely story I really enjoyed it a lot too cute update really awesome all the way why she said no to him what's the reason need to find out plz update soon waiting for ur reply plz continue this soon...
I enjoyed it a lot moving for next...
Edited by leena04 - 7 years ago