Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome
something is changing between them
Ryan is such a jerk.. he put so much restrictions on raani..
taarey kiss
eating for update
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really loved the Title!<3;

CH 1 was interesting 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

CH 2 & 3 was superb 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

CH 4 was good 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

CH 5 was awesome 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Six | -

5th August, 2015

He knew she wasn't ready for a relationship, he himself wasn't, but what could they do the feelings and desires had bloomed between them, which had bind them in a strong bond. He never thought, he would want to be with anyone after his divorce, but something has changed in him ever since he had gotten friends with this woman.

"Move in with me." Rey whispered, he tucked her strand of her hair behind her ear. Taani lifted her eye lashes and look at him.

"But-"

"I know we are not ready, but this way, we could figure out what it is between us. I don't want to let you go." He whispered, looking deep into her eyes, trying to read through her hidden emotions.

"Neither do i want." Taani whispered back.

Rey leaned and pressed his lips softly against hers.

"Are you ready to give us a chance?" He asked with tenderness in his tone. She nodded with a small smile. In a long time, she had felt sure of something and its him.

30th September, 2015

"Happy birthday, sugar." She woke to hear his husky voice. A sleepy smile touched her cheeks and she spread her arms and wrapped them around him, who was hovering over her.

"Where is my gift?" Taani demanded softly.

"Its downstairs. But before we go, i want this-" He whispered, He leaned closer to her, his lips brushed against hers. Her lips quivered at his touch and her eyes had happiness twinkling. His lips caressed hers causing her moan in pleasure. She ran her hand through his hair and kept pulling him closer to her as they kissed.

"You never get tired of this, now do you?" Taani giggled softly, making him smile too. He nodded his head negatively and pulled her in another heart leaping kiss.

They had been taking their relation at slow pace. They both didn't wanted to rush into things and take time to know each other before they take any step in their relationship.

The journey so far has been great, they are getting to know each other. Before live-partners, they are best friends which made their bond more stronger.

"Thanks for the surprise, Rey. It was the sweetest-" She embrace his tightly, thanking him for making her birthday morning special with her favorite breakfast cooked by him followed by a box full of chocolates and bouquet of red roses.

"I am glad i could bring a smile on your face." He whispered softly. She felt her heart fluttered, he makes her feel happy from inside, something she hadn't feel from a very long time.

After a peaceful, romantic dinner in her favorite restro, they bumped into Ryan in parking area.

"I heard you moved in with him?" Ryan questioned her, disgust lacing his tone.

"Ryan, whatever i do, is none of your business. Its been months to our divorce, get over it and stop behaving like i cheated on you when its other way around." Taani snapped at him.

"Was it that easy for you to move on?" Ryan questioned her, again. This time his voice surprisingly soft and filled with pain.

"It wasn't easy, but you made it easy. Ryan, I devoted my whole life to you, but what did? You cheated on me. You destroyed everything." Taani bit her lower lips to held back the sob about to escape.

"Ryan, I am trying to be happy in life again, don't snatch it again. Please forget me and move on." Taani said to him in pleading tone. Ryan look at her then sighed, he loves her but it was important to let her go, if not for himself then for her good.

"I understand, taani. I am sorry for the pain i have put you through." Ryan mumbled softly, his eyes held unshed tears as he gave a small smile to her.

"Take care, Ryan." She whispered soothingly. It was needed, the closure was needed between them to free them from each other for good.

please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
tanni and Rey both moved on
waiting for next update
update soon
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update
Rey nd taani are taking things slow
Nd i hope that ryan's chapter is closed for good now
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awsum... taani moved in wid rey... dey both want dis relation to work... aww rey made her B'day so special... finally Ryan's chapter is closed now... update soon thnx fr pm
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... taarey in a relationship... update soon