Update soon... 
paddu503 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update soon please. . . . 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Five | -

"This is crazy." She mumbled as she followed him inside the crowded club, one of the best of the city. Rey wrapped his arm protectively around her waist as they walked toward their private table booked for them.

"Don't tell me you have never been to a club before-"

"Ryan never allowed me." She answered simply.

"Asshole! How could he never allow you when he himself go to club every second day-" Rey cursed under his breath, taani smiled sadly, though Ryan loved her but he had kept her cage, never allowed her to spread her wings and fly. Giving space and freedom to his partner, a quality he never had.

"I had many restrictions upon myself, but i was too blind in his love to see how i am wasting my life by sitting at home. I regret making him center of my world." Taani told him and it felt to talk about her feeling to him. He understands her, doesn't look at her with pity or sympathy, something she hates.

"Hey, Don't ruin your mood by talking about him. He doesn't deserve your precious tears." Rey moved close to her and wiped the lone tear that had escaped her eyes without her knowledge.

Taani look at him and smiled at him. Sometimes she really think how both the brothers are so different from each other, one had given her pain and the other one came in her life and become remedy of her pain. His presence in her life brings stability. His presence made her feel she still a human who still have some emotions left inside.

With few drinks down, she was feeling little tipsy but she was enjoying every moment. She felt like a free bird. She was truly happy once again. Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him as their bodies swayed on the beats of the music.

They look at each other, their faces were close to each other.

"Are you happy, taani?" Rey asked her.

"More than i have ever been." Taani answered him back honestly with a smile playing on her lips.

Rey returned the smile. He admired her. He admired her for the strong woman she is. He admired her for not giving up on life and rise again after a fall. Without his acknowledge, He leaned  toward her. Her body tensed up, uncountable shivers ran down her spine feeling his breath fanning over her lips.

She knew what was coming, but was she ready for it? Was she ready to give herself into her own desires? Was she ready to change this beautiful friendship into something more?

Every question flew out of the window when his lips touched hers. And that moment she knew she wanted it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and reciprocated to his soft yet sensuous kiss with same passion.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
baby_doll1 thumbnail
aha...passionate update...lovely...thnx for d PM
Angeline124 thumbnail
Fantastic update
Taarey started desiring each other
They started moving away from the last
Continue soon
chinudolly-Pms thumbnail