Excited for Nakuul and Disha's comeback in Ishqbaaaz! You too?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
One of my dear old friend from Pyaar Ka Dard Hai forum, Shaily,( which was debut show of Nakuul and Disha), informed me that Ishqbaaaz forum is surprisingly open and its TOO early anyway.

But hey, do we need any reason to celebrate life? No, right! So yeah cheers for new forumπŸ˜ƒ.

I'm sure PaYa(Pankhuri-Aditya played by Disha-Nakuul) admirers are all excited to watch them re-create their cute chemistry again on screen.😳 

I also hope to meet all old PKDHians here!⭐️

Disha's role would be a cameo, hope they make it a permanent one.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
While, Nakuul is playing Shivaay in the show, a businessman, hard and tough hearted guy, completely different from Aditya of PKDH show. So its quite as interesting actually.

So what are you thinking? πŸ˜³
How does the title of the show justifies its story anyway?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•*happily confused*
The modern day Mahabharata or Ramayan( or any other historical concept ) concept is also not new if this is what this show is based on.

Its more than a week for the show to start, and since its Gul khan show, I expect no logic from it frankly.πŸ˜† 
Meanwhile, star plus is intentionally (seems so) starting it on 10 pm as previous show of Nakuul was a hit at this slot and they ate banking in popularity of Nakuul and Disha as they were liked and loved a lot by viewers. 

Leenesh matto is a new actor. Kunal jaisingh is good actor. Hope they act well.

Regards,
Dev.

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there
I haven't really followed Nakuul's old show. Watched it on angain-off again at times. But whatever i saw was enough to impress me. 
Disha and Nakuul have a crackling chemistry and I'm really hyped about seeing them back on screen together
The promos of this show seem interesting alhough given Gul's history, this gonna end up as a joke with the passing of time. I hope it turns out otherwise. 

I'm looking forward to Kunal and Nakuul's performances. Haven't really followed the other guy. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii Dev!!!!!! πŸ€—

Haha how sweet of u to start ur looong post taking my name!!! 😳 πŸ˜† feels great to see u here yaar!!! πŸ€—

Ya i am so surprised tht the forum opened so quickly! and u knw what is more astonishing ? the forum opened yesterday i.e 18th june...and pkdh also completed 4 yrs yesterday!!! see the wonderful coincidence!!!!

btw i feel so so lucky as a fan tht my two favs are coming back TOGETHER on SAME channel at SAME slot within less than 2 yrs of end of their previous show!!! it feels so great... and on top of tht if the show is great then i cant b happier as a nasha fan... ⭐️ !!!!

lets hope tht this shw is actually good and interesting ... indian tv literally has NO creativity left .. its condition at present is pathetic with the type of storylines being shown in the serials...
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear...
I have loved Nakuul's previous show and Admired PaYa...But at that time I didn't knew about forums...
New even I want Disha-Nakuul back onscreen together but I think Surbhi Chandna is finalized the lead next to Nakuul...
So I have no hopes of Nakuul & Disha to be backkk...
Am really Exited to watch Kunal & Nakuul back on television...
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Hey there

I haven't really followed Nakuul's old show. Watched it on angain-off again at times. But whatever i saw was enough to impress me. 
Disha and Nakuul have a crackling chemistry and I'm really hyped about seeing them back on screen together
The promos of this show seem interesting alhough given Gul's history, this gonna end up as a joke with the passing of time. I hope it turns out otherwise. 

I'm looking forward to Kunal and Nakuul's performances. Haven't really followed the other guy. 

Hey!πŸ˜ƒ
Its good to know about you. All I'm waiting for is NaSha[Nakuul and Disha] to be on screen again together. 

Haha I agree, Gul always does that with her shows.

Yes, lets see what these actors can do with the show.😳
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

Hiii Dev!!!!!! πŸ€—

Haha how sweet of u to start ur looong post taking my name!!! 😳 πŸ˜† feels great to see u here yaar!!! πŸ€—

Ya i am so surprised tht the forum opened so quickly! and u knw what is more astonishing ? the forum opened yesterday i.e 18th june...and pkdh also completed 4 yrs yesterday!!! see the wonderful coincidence!!!!

btw i feel so so lucky as a fan tht my two favs are coming back TOGETHER on SAME channel at SAME slot within less than 2 yrs of end of their previous show!!! it feels so great... and on top of tht if the show is great then i cant b happier as a nasha fan... ⭐️ !!!!

lets hope tht this shw is actually good and interesting ... indian tv literally has NO creativity left .. its condition at present is pathetic with the type of storylines being shown in the serials...

Hi Shaily!πŸ€—

Haha! You deserve it totally⭐️ and this is just starting, if this show impressed me, than my long posts will become common in this forum!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yeah, WHAT! Gosh! Yesterday was our PKDH's 4th Anniversary😳 and forum opened it on that day! There is something more than coincidence!πŸ˜†

Haha agree, although I think its little late as they could have come back in some other show earlier. Hope its worth the wait.

Yes, agree Serials have no stories these days. Same old concept.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Samthanian_

Hey dear...
I have loved Nakuul's previous show and Admired PaYa...But at that time I didn't knew about forums...
New even I want Disha-Nakuul back onscreen together but I think Surbhi Chandna is finalized the lead next to Nakuul...
So I have no hopes of Nakuul & Disha to be backkk...
Am really Exited to watch Kunal & Nakuul back on television...

Hey!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, you admired PaYa thats good but you didn;t knew about forum's thats sad.

Who is Surbhi Chandna ?😲 Yes, they said Disha's role is cameo especially for Nakuul, but honestly I hope if not together, but at least they act together in this show!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, 
Being a mad fan of Nakuul & Disha, I always wish to see them  together again on-screen.. 
& From tht day when I heard tht Disha is gonna be a part of #Ishqbaaaz (in a cameo) my expectation level is increasing more & more..& I wish to see her as lead opposite Naks. Nasha makes always a perfect couple.. Their bonding , chemistry, fun, nok-jhok  on screen & as well as off screen friendship is too much lovely. πŸ˜³
        Although the final decision will be made by the production house & the channel, bt till then we can only pray for Disha, being casted for #ishqbaaaz.. πŸ˜› 
        The  most beautiful part of #ishqbaaaz is it's coming on the same channel & same time of pkdh.. I wish Nakuul's magic will definitely work .. & Even they have a fresh & new concept for #ishqbaaz.. 
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey!πŸ˜ƒ
Its good to know about you. All I'm waiting for is NaSha[Nakuul and Disha] to be on screen again together. 

Haha I agree, Gul always does that with her shows.

Yes, lets see what these actors can do with the show.😳

My expectations have increased with each new promo. I am sure that the show will be off to a great start, just hope Gul doesn't bring here mojo into it. πŸ˜†

Dude, for a moment i was like what's NaSha and then i read further. πŸ˜†
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey!πŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, you admired PaYa thats good but you didn;t knew about forum's thats sad.</font>
</font>
<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who is Surbhi Chandna ?😲Yes, they said Disha's role is cameo especially for Nakuul, but honestly I hope if not together, but at least they act together in this show!</font>
</font>
<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
</font>

Surbhi Chandna is a Qubool Hai fame...Even am happy to see NaSha backkk