Reason for watching the show?

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello all lovely people here... 😎
This is Garimaaa...Ofcouse new to this new forum but not IF...
I am really Exited for this show...I was this much excited that, the day Star Plus announced this show, I requested for the forum to Mods... So as the forum is open now...Let us know the reason you are going to watch this show...
    Edited by _Samthanian_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iss show ke awesome promos...teen bhaiyon ka ek dusre ke liye pyar dekhne ko milega...main bhi bohot excited hoonπŸ˜ƒ
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG this forum is open now and i didnt even knw!!!! 😲 was waiting for this forum to open for a loong tym !!!

hi garimaaa!!!! πŸ€— this is Shaily here u can call me Shaz too 😳

evn i m excited 4 this show and the ONLY reason is Nakuul Mehta.. i m a beeeg fan of his from his pyar ka dard days 😳 i live him and cant wait for his comeback!!!!
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Garima
I'm really hyped about this show. Nakuul and Kunal are love! and the promos have managed to grab my attention from day 1. Really excited for this show to begin 
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

iss show ke awesome promos...teen bhaiyon ka ek dusre ke liye pyar dekhne ko milega...main bhi bohot excited hoonπŸ˜ƒ

That's gr888...Even M too much hooked up with the promos...N you can see my excited by seeing their siggy in my daba only...
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

OMGGG this forum is open now and i didnt even knw!!!! 😲 was waiting for this forum to open for a loong tym !!!

hi garimaaa!!!! πŸ€— this is Shaily here u can call me Shaz too 😳

evn i m excited 4 this show and the ONLY reason is Nakuul Mehta.. i m a beeeg fan of his from his pyar ka dard days 😳 i live him and cant wait for his comeback!!!!

Yesterday only it opened...N even I was waiting for the forum to open...
Hey Shazzz...Same pinch even am a Nakuul fan & it's one of the reason for me watching the showww...
Don't worry just a week is lefttt...
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Hey Garima

I'm really hyped about this show. Nakuul and Kunal are love! and the promos have managed to grab my attention from day 1. Really excited for this show to begin

Hi dear... (May I know ur name)
Trulyyy Nakuul & Kunal are loveee...But Kunal is my new found love...Can't for the show to be on air...
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hellooowww!!! πŸ˜ƒ
The main reason behind to watch #Ishqbaaaz is one & only My Nakuuu, I mean Nakuul Mehta😳I'm an ardent & Mad fan of #PKDH & Nakuul.. So, from when I had heard that he would come with a new serial, I decided to watch it.. πŸ˜›
& Now, after watching the promising promos, I cant wait for 27th.. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Poulami :)
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like nakuul and the promo's were exciting.. Hope the show does well
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Samthanian_

Hi dear... (May I know ur name)
Trulyyy Nakuul & Kunal are loveee...But Kunal is my new found love...Can't for the show to be on air...

I'm Athira
Lol, You called dibs on him? I used to follow Kunal's show, the buddy project and now i'm boderline stalkerish when he is involved πŸ˜†