Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Friday 17th June 2016 ep 280 My Take ~ lessons of love

Fulfilment of love makes one complacent and complete. Unrequited love if sincere still supports  appreciates and respects the beloved. Misunderstood love breeds displeasure, gives false impressions, creates potholes of doubts between lovers, tears them apart with questions and explanations hanging  between  them. But most of all misunderstood love creates distances between the hearts , which may take a  lifetime to resolve if not clarified  at the right time.  In the episode the colour of lshq remains between Viplav and Dhani, but  a web of misunderstandings  blocks the bridge they need to cross to get to each other.  Misunderstood love in time hardens their hearts,  and  love ends up becoming a bitter lesson  of love, hard to swallow as we see in the episode.  Will an angel come down into their lives to clear the wild over growth of brambles and creepers on the bridge and make clear the path conducive to their  love? or they will remain  like victims of destiny?  Two souls crying out the soul song about their past love... The gods put the fire of love in the hearts of lovers, then write separation in the lines of their palms..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Parshiya still mulls over Dhani being given flack from her husband.. Deepak's call alerts him that Viplav has had an accident! is in  hospital. Shell shocked Parshiya reckons he can't possibly tell Dhani she will be devastated.  But this too  he knows if he  withholds it, and she finds out he knew , he will have  to face her wrath! He does the right thing, goes over to Dhani's house, knocks at the door. Dhani opens the door, she had only just left him and he is back? One look at his face, she asks what's happened? Parshiya tells her about Deepak's call ,regards  Viplav's accident. Dhani's eyes pop out in shock! Next minute she was off! . Parshiya calls out after her ! she just  goes! right before his  very eyes!  She doesn't need him now..

Power struggle or spat between crows!  Dasharath, Kanak and Sushma arrive to see Viplav at the hospital. Kanak, one look at  Kamini finds the moment to release her  pent up angst at her, sneers at kamini, she was the one desperate to drag her son to Mumbai  to attend this marriage! She was the one shuttling back and forth between Banaras and Mumbai! Kanak accuses her   his accident too is most probably ,her trick!  Warns Kamini ,who fumes too,  that she will spare leave her! if anything happens to Viplav! Kamini  retorts, she needs to quit  shedding crocodile tears!  since when,has she  begun to care for Viplav?, besides, she has learnt to play tricks from her. Kanak is shocked. Dasharath commands them to stop fighting like wild cats !and reminds them it's  Viplav who's ill. Kanak continues to blame Kamini ,was her idea to come here and she is responsible for the accident. Kamini had enough orders, Kanak to to stop it! as she's not Dhani who would tolerate it. Kanak mocks back,she can't become Dhani as her very face tells it she's  inauspicious!! Kamini is about to respond, but a highly strung Sushma begs them to stop! Dasharath too  orders Kanak to stop it. To seek spiritual respite ,Sushma head for the  hospital temple offers her supplications,  before Ganpati Bappa. She wants to know, why he gave so much pain to Viplav? Dadi weeps, Dhani left five years ago, even now Viplav hasn't forgotten her and moved on. Dadi begs  Baapa, to grant Viplav's life and her boy's  happiness back! Yes.. at that very moment as if Lord Ganpati  knew the plight of this grandmother, he favors her, Dhani enters through the hospital doors straight  to help desk! Breathless asks the receptionist about Viplav's ward.?receptionist asks who she was? Dhani spontaneously replies, she is Mrs. Vi... but checks herself as she realizes what she was about to say? But dadi knows that voice! hears her  looks in great amazement she too spontaneously  calls, Dhani?

The gods answer to a contrite heart both women hearts leap in joy. Dhani looks at dadi and takes her blessings, gets emotional. Dadi exclaims, she is alive! dadi can't understand hugs her. Questions are in order,  why didn't you come back home? what happened? Dhani  calms her, she'll explain everything later. Dadi  cries , Dhani  reminds her not to cry,she has to stay strong for Viplav's sake. Dhani  veers back to why she was here, wants to know  where Viplav is? Dadi  overjoyed leads Dhani . In the ward  Viplav with a bandaged head stirs, opens his eyes and feels pain ,yes his broken heart still pines for her, the physical injuries dwarf before the  stab of his bleeding heart.. Healer heal me, my love.. His head moves and there on his side he!  finds Dhani! and says  sewing his shirt button, he calls out her name  Dhani?  She moans, what people will people say that she doesn't care for you, as usual she tells him off, why he is so self willed?  he gives   angst to every one? Viplav, smiles its like old times, bids her to come near him. Dhani retorts no she won't as she's annoyed with him! Viplav smiles this is  pure  healing for him, closes his eyes in sheer bliss, watches lovingly as Dhani nears him, places the shirt over him ,looks down into his  eyes  compliments him,  this color suits him very much! Viplav smiles. Caringly  she finds a tender excuse to use her prerogative, offers him juice  to drink! He refuses,she scolds him ,stop behaving like a stubborn child! .. lovingly she leans over him, feels his stubble cheeks with her palms and begs, him to stop punishing  himself for someone else's  mistake!! What is Viplav musing , that Dhani  will probably be sensitive  to his situation ,that kamini is to blame for the mess in their life?? Wish Viplav tells her that in person rather then  bank on Dhani's understanding.. may he will?  Viplav opens his eyes ,finds himself alone ! yet again , sans! Dhani !it was but a figment of his imagination.. the colour of Ishq  is to  conjure up her images to survive..

The horror of seeing the dead resurrected! Sushma brings Dhani along to the ward, tells Dasharath, look who has come?he is shell shocked to see Dhani! Dhani glares at him, recalls his last words to her at the temple! Kanak  to is petrified  to see her. One by one their atrocities hit her,  Dhani recalls, Kanak welcoming her with hot coal! Dasharath hypocritically  says, she is our choti bahu...Dhani! dadi exclaims , she is alive! Our Dhani...Kanak calls her name,  asks where was she? Dasharath echos her baffled! But Dhani, is deaf to their queries, she is not in any way answerable to them now, gets to the point! where is Viplav? Dumfounded  Kamini now  challenges her,  why did she come here? she could have called her, her number is same. Dhani gives her a cold look,  she came to meet him, will leave after meeting him. Kamini insists,  he is resting now, she can meet him once he gains consciousness. she will call  her! Dhani ignores her and reiterates,she will meet him now!  Kamini retorts ,she  will call her, just home.  How does the heart know the beloved is about? The squabbling between  which one goes in ends, as  the patient inside gives the verdict, Nurse comes and asks who is Dhani? Dhani replies , she is Dhani. Nurse explains, the patient repeats Dhani's name again and again. Kanak smiles,muses the tables have turned everything is changed! But pushy Kamini enters the ward first, Viplav literally turns his face away from her  she incenses him..then he senses  his love  follow in.. his heart knew ,he gets up, looks at  Dhani somewhat icily, for he recalls Dhani screaming that Parshiya was her husband. Kamini,tries to get in their first, with her fussing which Viplav could do without happily! she feigns, thank god he's revived she prayed for him. Fusses over him with caring wife image, gives  him juice, both Dhani and Viplav  recognize  she wants to hang about ! Viplav asks her to leave! he wants to talk to Dhani. Kamini tries it on, he is  weak, but his cold stare and a repeated leave!  compels her to leave. Can Dhani not read between the lines that he is unhappy with kamini?  Dhani  watches him from the foot of his bed  tears in her eyes. With sarcasm he asks, he is the wounded one!  why is she shedding tears? She was the one who said ,their relationship  is over, then why has she bothered to come here? Dhaani looks on with tears in her eyes.  Defiantly  ,in pain  he decides to confront her imposingly, stands before and sneers, hope he  still has some  right over her to ask what is his mistake? Viplav reminds her, she went off suddenly! didn't bother to  contact him,  call him. He nearly mocks ,  did she stay away from him all this time to teach him some kind of a lesson? The last thing Dhani wants with him is a confrontation! She suggests, he'd best not speak as he's poorly!. Viplav snubs her with a frigid expression, she needn't concern herself but give him some answers! Crest fallen yet again he reminds her, everyone told him that Dhani is dead, buthe never accepted it kept her alive in his memories! and  he has now proved that his trust was not unfounded as today she stnds before him! He  appeals to her with a  stern face! she is  receptive girl,  requests  her again to explain to him what happened? Dhani recalls, Viplav saying he did a mistake by  marrying Dhani , and Kamini manipulating his words. Dhani  decides, she needs to leave. Viplav  retorts, yes she can leave!  But he will not leave without taking his daughter with him! Dhani is shocked! Stops in her tracks! turns  back , looks at his cold, stiff expression.. he continues objectively ,totally detached  from her, he knows ,Vidha is his daughter! A father's prerogative clashes against the prerogative of a  mother!  Dhani fights back! she is just her daughter. Viplav challenges her, why did she  name the child  Vidha... a name derivative of Viplav and Dhani's daughter Vidha. Dhani  defies his bold claim, she is not his daughter!  she is hers  alone. Viplav  calmly scoffs at her ,for how long will she conceal the truth??  Threatens Dhani  frigidly , he too  will see who can separate them!! Dhani is shocked. Kamini enters his ward. Viplav growls  at her what does she want? Kamini  mutters, sheepishly, she came to check  if  he  was  fine, sorry, begins to leave, but  Dhani tells  her to stay,   clarifies!  she just came to see Viplav.  Kamini cannot believe her lucky stars,  full of guile she asks Dhani, where was she? Viplav coldly   orders  Kamini ,to let her go! Judaai song plays as dhani looks at him...The gods put the fire of love in the hearts of lovers, then write separation in the lines of their palms.. Kamini smirks, she knew Dhani's high virtuous ideals will make her a winner!

All the evil lot want to know the outcome of Dhani Viplav meeting, which wife ends up being the winner? Dhani comes out, supplies no answers! touches Sushma's feet, asks her to take care. Dadi though asks her, what happened? Dhani clearly in a hurry to leave, replies, she will meet her, later and  exit!. Kanak  even now  moans,  she didn't touch her feet,  such attitude , she seems changed and her eyes showed anger!dadi  puts Kanak in her place,  reminds her time changes everything.dadi  tells Kanak, when Dhani  touched her feet for blessings! She  never blessed her! Now  but now she wants  Dhani to touch  her feet and talk to her. Kanak ofcourse  doesn't have a leg to stand on!.. yes times move fast! Viplav  in the ward  gives  Kamini her good news, that they shall return to Banaras.Kamini over the moon! replies she will make the arrangements. Viplav turns over on his side and rumbles,he has suffered enough! now it is your turn,Dhani! he will take Vidha with him,for long he has stayed away from his daughter ,not any more now you watch Dhani...

Misunderstanding extended.. that's what runs the show! I don't care as long as Mishal  stays!  None other matters to me only Mishal Raheja ,aka,Akash,Dutta, Viplav! hope you stay...    hamlet53 18.6.16

SORRYwanted to post song Teri yaadien..   sony/sab have blocked it..

Precap:Dulaari asks Dhaani about Viplav. Dhani says he is fine, his wife is with him. He doesn't  need her and she doesn't  need him. Kamini comes to Viplav's ward finds him sees missing. Has a rough idea of where he might be. Viplav lurks about Dhani's house.. with a view to kidnap his daughter ! the guy is a lawyer!! Not sure anymore..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great take hammie.. what a beautiful and worth reading introduction.. loved it totally hammie dear.. 
The episde was also good.. waise toh i dont care about anything till mishal is a part of the show but still i will say that i am enjoying the show.. liking the recent episodes.. after a long time, everyday i keep waiting for the next episodes.. may be thats becoz mishal has decided to stay back by extending his contract..😳 yippeeeπŸ₯³ i cant explain how much i am relieved after getting this good news.. thanks for a great take my dear.. 
will be back tomorrow.. till then take careπŸ€—
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
thanks for posting the video Hammie.. i did not have downloaded the song before.. kal download kar liya tha.. thank u so so so so much.. mishal was so young at that time.. although he looks very handsome even now but still he looked different then.. with a different hairstyle, dressing style... awww😳 and look at his expressions while singing.. 
It reminded me of the laagi song sequence "manzilein apni jagah hai".. Mishal was absolutely suuuppeerrrbbb in his expressions while singing that song..
thanks hammie πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie... 
I am so deeply touched by your expressions... am at loss of words... all i can give you is this... a biiig hug!!!

My question still remains...
Why doesnt dhaani just tell him... gud lord... it just needs a few words to describe what she heard!!! And everythjng will  e fine... but whg why???

Viplav... is a lawyer yea... so he will never kidnap his daughter. He us capable of getting her under law. I hope he doea it right.

Your last sentences... thats icing on the cake. I dont kbow aakash.. or dutta.. but viplav... i love him completely. For me he is the quintessential flawed husband.. ikrs ir no ikrs... he ia etched in my heart forever... 
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

res for me.. i need to post two commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek se kaam nehi chalta tera dusra bhi book kar liya. 😑 .dusro k liye jaga nehi chorti.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The lesson of love ...
Address corresponds to people who had not suffered a heavy blow. I Viplav and Danh they suffered. Danh his behavior towards her and away from home, and then, as icing on the cake heard something he thinks is Viplav he thought. He first said that their relationship ended and now he wants the law and behave as a husband and as a father. He suffered a blow because he thought she was dead and even now, when he learned that the father is.He suffered many lived alone without her alone in the house that is full of evil. His Danh which he dedicated all his life and Ashram called to her, and on the saffering but not like her. Her life was threatened and he had no idea about it. Because he did not want to hear but I think she would not have believed it.Lessons about love when he gives her a coma with his commitment or that it arrived in the hospital primarily as protect their daughter from certain death. For that remained in Banaras do not think they managed to give birth as much evil would certainly harm her and the baby.And what is the safest them together can give a lesson of love Kamine because she does not know what love is.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammieee dont know how many times i must call u πŸ˜†
Its mind blowing, d lessons of love, d way u began with d lessons...
Misunderstanding between lovers is d first thing that brings a crack in d bond.lovers must know each other well enough so that no scope for third party is left.poison ivy grows stronger by weakening of trust between lovers.n yes when both have thier egos strong,one of them must sacrifice it n come forward to clear d cloud.otherwise they will need some angel.hope parsiya becomes d angel,i m afraid he may turn negative in near future.   πŸ˜•
I have read ur whole take in one breath,ur story telling manner is such captivating.so vipu knows vidha is his blood, wakil babu became smarter.so dhani rushed to d hospital, i remember dhani running to d airport when she finally realized she loves vipu,history repeats itself again,when one true lover feel his love is leaving him, he never cares for anything else,he just cant let go.same thing happened with dhani.five yrs of hiding from d evil four, she just couldnt think of anything but have a glimpse of viplab,ok or not.
Shocking precap for me too.nusipa may have more to say about his gold medal.lol.

Keep writing for many more days to come,insha Allah mishal not leaving us.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
haan nus batayegi details mein about his gold medal and manhoos black coat..🀣
manhoos nahin kehe sakte.. ajkal black coat pehenke bada smart ho gaya hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan Nus suru ho jao.. elaborate viplav's gold medal ki kahani.. hum log sun rahe hai🀣

waise viplav bada vakeel ban gaya hai.. itna bada that paper mein naam chap gaya that Famous lawyer of benaras has visited Mumbai.. headline ban gaya.. vidha was showing that paper to dhaniπŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res..πŸ˜› will be bac here.. had to reserve cz luteray has landed on ths thread..🀣

hello Hammie sweetheart..😳
finally m here unreserving,,πŸ˜† some great Love Lessons taught to us by Hammie today..😳 
graet title fr the episode n brilliant take fr fri epi,,😳 loved every bit of it..😊
initial lines about love n the MUs in love,,πŸ‘πŸΌ superb lines..

The gods put the fire of love in the hearts of lovers, then write separation in the lines of their palms..

n on top of all that the Miscommunication making things worse,, who n wen is going to start with effective communications leaving behind their egos is yet to watch,, πŸ˜•

how she left everything behind jst to check whether her Viplov is ok or not,, she was not bothered about anything in the world at that moment,, parshiya needs to understand he's knocking on the closed door n he'll remain empty handed in the end, rather I wud love to see him playing positive cupid..πŸ˜ƒ

I loved KAN-KM cat fight,, I hope they both strangle each other,, n viplov came to kno about their true colors soon-ish,,πŸ˜› still kanky gvng menegative vibes,, she need to repent now,, bt her hatred fr dhani can be smelt still,,

dhadi dhani scene was heart touching,, love their reunion,, bt kt-dt was like as if they saw a ghost,, Dhani will remain their eye sore,, loved dhani ignoring them bt how km trying to dictate dhani to go now was cringeworthy,,🀒🀒,, ths bossy km need to taught her lesson by someone in the world's cruelest way,, koi aae or use sabak seekhae,, buss,,!! period!!πŸ₯±
d Viplov-Dhani dream sequence certainly gves us insight how he has been used n manipulated by witch,, n how he hs not to b blamed fr ths namesake marriage,,,,still I guess ths drama will continue fr a lil longer n we ve too bear witch fr some more months,, the problem is they are not ready to  coomunicate at all,,

the colour of Ishq  is to  conjure up her images to survive.. 😭😭 

ths color of ishq hammie need to end now.. his miseries need to end now as dadi muses to ganpati bappa,, 😭

y is Dhani so reuctant to confront him is beyond me,, the confrontation can gve an idea of km,s ugly involvement n he can start suspecting her at least,, bt ths dhani has zip-it like anything,, fevicol laga li hai on her lips,,,πŸ˜†

I jst loved how our gold medalist crack the mystery of Vidha being his daughter,, thank god they didn't prolong it any further,, n OMG his cold stiff expression was to die fr,, was reminding me data bt still the sorrow n sadnss behind the coldness was so Viplov-ish,,😊

ohh teri yaadain must hav been so so apt on that situation Hammie,, y is it blocked,, it has so many versions,, will gve u the wrking link,, let me find it fr u,,😳
ths one is wrking fr me,,try ths,,πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKG0XqAekug&list=RDaKG0XqAekug#t=18

we all on cloud 9,,, our wish granted Hammie,, he has won our heart by staying,, ths seems fr his fans no doubt,, love him even more after dat,,πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much Hammie fr all these magical words once again,, n thank u so much fr being so generous n kind to allow us to do bakwaas here,, I'm shameless in doing tat,, we can start anywhere bt was a bit reluctant here,, now as u ve gven green signal for dat will keep doing bkwaas here too,,πŸ˜†

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Ek se kaam nehi chalta tera dusra bhi book kar liya. 😑 .dusro k liye jaga nehi chorti.

kyun chodu??😑 mujhe do comments post karne ki jagah chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†