Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Thursday 16th June 2016 ep 279 MyTake ~ Paradise lost

Break up in a relationship is nothing short of a living hell! it's never easy they say!  for regards breaking up we are primed to avoid delivering or digesting such deeply threatening  news. The threat is of being left alone, losing the one we become accustomed too, missing out on sharing our highs and lows! There is trauma on both sides.. the one who delivers it and the one who has to bear it. Take Viplav and  Dhani.. both suffer  after  Dhani calls it day and ends it all! there seems to be no graceful way to deal with breaking up.. Viplav is seen to be taking to drink.. will he go on the path of self harm? One thing   can help, is to have sincere people around to give support..Dhani has Parsiya. Viplav, where will his support come from?

The party is over for the demon king. His flower queen has walked out on him after ending a prolonged separation. For his captor, the wicked witch, the party has just begun! In the business of putting up an act, Kamini applies the balm of guile upon Viplav's wounds, sure she understands what it means to be spurned by a loved one. This is on the outside. inside,  she rejoices , her judgement on   Dhani's  disempowering  image of greatness comes into play! and it shows now she has left Viplav for good! for her to have and to hold!   But she has to talk reason with her lawyer husband, the  best one is to  promote individual choice. Likethey  got married so did  Dhani  and moved on  life to have her new family. Its not he's like he  is hasn't got one. Viplav  is incensed by her taunting logic. The last person he wants sympathy from now, is this so called wife of his!he growls at her like a wounded lion,their marriage  including her! can go to blazes! He wants her nowhere near  him!   Kamini shuts up .But inwardly  delights!  by the furore  being caused in his life! her tender loving care  is only to make his blood boil! Tears , angst,  all are the after effects of facing breakup. Viplav needs to get it out of his system! Whatever! But  Kamini  will not be  allowed  by him to erect her temple of lust at the hands of losing his true love  Dhani. Has Viplav  learnt, that  last time when he was vulnerable and on the rebound , his piled upon him  Kamini ,shifted into the role of Dhani as his wife? beware of this witch's moves!   If Viplav has gone to pieces after the appalling outcome of their union after five years ,Dhani too  remains not unscathed! But blessed is she  with unconditional support from a reliable friend.Parshiya  supports  Dhaani  outside , he did the enactment,as she asked! But fails to understand her anger?   He has a rough idea that  the man must have been nasty  with her, Yet again, he wants to sort  this so called husband of hers so he stays off her back forever! but its  Dhani's reaction that forces him  to take a step backwards! Just like she stopped Viplav from attacking him earlier, she now warns him to stay away from Viplav!  does she still love him? muses Parsiya ,more  or less  she puts his mind at rest ,by  reiterating , all her bonds with Viplav stand severed! She has nothing to do with Viplav now! so end off! she wants to be on her own! Parisya respects her wishes, fair enough,  there is up to a point she  allows him to support her! so long as this  Viplav leaves  Dhani alone.. Parsiya wants to show Dhani his support by giving her a touch of comfort on her shoulder.. but withdraws his hand perhaps not a good idea! Dhaani   asks him to go, says she needs to be alone for some time.

The wicked witch knows the demon king suffers the wounds of the war between  him and the flower  queen.. she now needs to enjoy how the wounded queen fares? Out of the shadows , the witches    evil eyes,   catches a weeping   Dhani , her tears washes away  Kamini's   singed love, her lust that  to this day Viplav  rejects!  Now the witch scoffs this so called noble  and exalted  Dhani  who  hangs about with Parsiya  but wears the vermillion of Viplav name! such  a foolish woman an embodiment of sacrifice!  mocks the witch silently ,but wishes to  poke more  at the wounded  Dhani, so  she  attacks  Dhani with an apology,  a big mistake on her part for not telling Viplav  about meeting   Dhani at the temple.She sprinkles salt on  Dhani's wound, everything was complicated, but  she remains indebted  to her for not saying  anything to  him  .i.e ,for covering her back and  supporting her mock marriage with Viplav with  her! that marriage which has finished her chances  of ever getting back with Viplav!  Kamini gloats inside. Goes on to sprinkle more salt on  Dhani's wounds,  wishes everything  was like before. Does  Dhaani  by now , realize,  this  vile woman,  is  the  root cause to all evil in her life ?  may be? As coldly  she  asks Kamini to leave her be!  Kamini,leaves  with a winning feel! Yes both now lay wounded! So much so for being virtous in todays world where goodness stands no chance! Dhaani cries.. she'd rather stand by virtue  and lose all, than by vice and  rob  others of  their happiness..

Parsiya returns to the party, mulls over Dhani's  situation. After all the scene she still appears  heart broken  to him.  The sight of Vidha's sudden entry to the party, suddenly  cheers him up raises his hopes once more as she  addresses him as calls Baba. As a father  would do  Parshiya. Compliments the flower fairy praises the little lady wonders how she got here? Dulaari,turns replies  she brought her here. More  stress for parsiya   as he realizes he will need to be answerable  to a anxious mother who wants to know where Dhani  is? Parisya  asks the flower   fairy to wait as he needs to talk to nanny... like a good son he will have to smooth the ruffled feathers of an upset  mother.

Dhani  cries her heart off.. but not alone as  a brief union strikes   Viplav too ..the colour of their Ishq  is tears of  losing a loved one again! both are down on their knees helpless giving into the  cruel blow of destiny  once again!  Heartache is not easy !to swallow it consumes one into a state of ultimate surrender! Viplav on his knees weeps inconsolably yet  again ..Viplav sits down shattered and cries miserably. Dhaani recalls Kamini saying she has a son with Viplav, named Atharva. Viplav recalls Dhaani saying she don't love him now. He recalls Dhaani telling that Parshiya is her husband! devastated he looks up at the heavens ,  still on his knees. The gods above look down upon him and  have mercy on him by sending an angel of consolation to him..  it is  his very sweet  flower fairy who never failed to bring a smile  upon his face..  she heard his  spirit groan from where she was and blood calls upon blood as she finds her demon uncle weeping on his knees! Lovingly she takes charge over him ,wishes to know the reason for his tears? Has he by any chance lost his mask?? Wish he could tell his sugar plum fairy  he didn't lose his mask , he took it off! now he can see things clearly ..his mask was quiet waiting for his flower queen , now he takes off his mask and shows the world he's lost her forever! no more he hides  behind loving memories of  once having her in his life! Vidha offers him her mask, consolation.. she  returns his coat to him.. dead even to her magical touch , on his knees still the demon king,   mutters, with such ease she  had  said she loves him no more..  swore to live and die together ,was but a lie! Viplav mutters and  sobs.. his flower fairy  wipes his tears from his stubble cheek.. he mustn't cry she'll ask her mum to pray   for him..she prays for everyone ,she'll pray for him too.. the demon king heart melts .. he needs a hug from his flower fairy , may be his sugar plum  fairy can  take away the  excruciating  pain   of his bleeding heart. He pulls her close and leans  against her little body calms under her magical hug , smiles with  tears of , tranquillity  and momentary  peace..  but not for long, for like his short moment of respite   with her mother, his  joy with this blessed child ends too!

Parshiya comes there, and wants to know what she was doing her? Vidha replies  looking out for demon uncle who was crying.. parsiya reminds her  that her mother is loking for her and he carries her away.. Viplav watches.. and wonders its hard to accept his flower fairy is this blokes's daughter? as his heart tells him  she is  like him! Viplav! She feels like him!but then the heart  deceives..  muses Viplav as from his knees he rests on the floor!  This heap of a broken man at the hands of the heart ,is attended to by a waiter who offers ,to call a cab for him! but Viplav gathers himself at last and hauls himselfup on his feet.. takes a deep breath and knows  exactly how to drown his sorrows! Lift his broken spirit with  the help of the  same  spirit that landed him up in this mess in the first place!

The bar' s the place to be, not unknown  for   lost lovers to be at.  Wallowing  in sorrow Viplav sits , till poison ivy   Kamini arrives tells Viplav to quit drinking. She knows  he won't  obey ,in fact he's likely  to drink more and create a scene which is exactly  what she wants!  Coldly true to his nature tells her to buzz off! Besides how come like an interfering bat! she  ends up meddling in his life when he has really washed his hands off her! The witch enjoys him being het up! Alerts him about decorum, which he clearly gives a damn about! Basically tells her to leave! She does so but not without covering her own back if anything happens to him,  tells the waiter, if her asks for a drink don't serve him! She knows  when he finds out his wife has put a check. He will demand for more alcohol! Which he does! and cuts himself at the bar from a broken glass! tells the bar tender he feels good in pain.

When the storm settles..it's time to look at things in hindsight Dhani comes home and recalls her meeting with Viplav and his painful words. has she done  the right thing  by telling Viplav she got married?  she may have separated Viplav from his daughter Vidha! Under the strain   Dhani   cries. Parshiya turns up like her guardian angel , suggests   Dhani  have a word with Vidha. Dhani,rejects the idea, clearly not ready too. Parshiya  can see  Dhani needs   support , gets tea and  wants her to let all sorrow , out of her system. He empowers her  she tackles problem  for she can be strong. Reminds her of her pivotal role  of one who cares  for Vidha, Dulaari, him and herself. Reminds her,  about Vidha's education, lucky she came here from Banaras.  Encourages her, everyone gets a chance and she too will  get hers. Dhaani smiles, but doubts, this can't happen. She does thanks him for supporting her in her lie. Parshiya reminds her, he  is her friend  has to support her. Hecan't understand why she can't will never hurt anyone? Dhani reminisces  with a smile as she shares, says when  she met Viplav for the first time, he filled colors in her bland  colourless life!  Dhani  narrates,  her life with Viplav was like a fairy tale!.. but now  all that is left of the story is the drastic end.. that marrying  Dhani was the biggest mistake   of  his life!  Dhani.. cries Parsiya  consoles her by being there.. but   Dhani  assures him she will fine  after sometime... she needs time to overcome her heartbreak..

Drunk driver!! driving  dangerously! Viplav drives his car! Dhaani's words drive him insane behind the wheel! that she loves Parshiya and is married to him now!! Viplav  drawls, he waited  for her since 5 years yearned to hear her voice. She could have told me at least that she was alive, he would have be at peace thinking she was alive living her life!!! head long  collision! It gets all too much inebriated, his car crashes!

Basically.. its dealing with breakup. Lots to come terms with..who loses? who wins out of the two? or its not about winning or losing or about the colour of Ishq is about loving someone against all odds? Hamlet53 17.6.16

Precap:Deepak informs Parshiya that Viplav met with an accident. Parshiya is shocked and comes to Dhani, informs her about Viplav's accident. Dhani is shocked. ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Unres...Hammie was waiting for you...Loved the title πŸ˜ƒ 

Dear Hammie πŸ‘πŸ€—This is one of my fav takes of yours ...its a master piece dear ...absolutely brilliant ...Loved, enjoyed reading it. This is truly a Magical take...Both Mishal and ss were really good here ...felt their pain ...the way both dhani and viplav got separated neither were at peace...truly painful to see them cry bitterly, helplessly while the poison ivy was watching them like a sadist.

This KMH (Kabab Mai Haddi) is everwhere she doesn't let them weep in peace...isko nikal ke phek ne mann karta hai πŸ˜† ... The best part was when the angel comes to viplav and hugs him...it was very consoling and peaceful for him even thou it was for a breif moment ...that is exactly what he required at that time and he got it from the right person.

Hopefully viplav realizes what is km's truth, when he can realize she becomes KMH all the time he can analyze and see the real villain in their lives is that Golden Gadhi...Parshiya is such a wonderful person ...people do need such humans at times of need whom they can totally rely upon...Dhani does realize that she did a mistake by lying to viplav about her marriage ...great...she should have told him the truth na ...and I feel she should have taken the opportunity and cleared her MU instead of complicating the matters further more...why lie at all she could have aram se told I have moved on now get lost with km  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Yeh lo talli viplav thinks of flashbacks πŸ˜† Hammie I'm super duper fed up of Flashbacks yaar ...esp that km scene where Viplav says its his mistake blah n also the latest one πŸ˜† You know in IPK arnav had this scene where he sees khushi and shyam hug that FB was shown sooo many times πŸ˜† its as if that is the only thing going on in their mind...Drink n drive case so have to watch what happens next.

Thank you soo much for this beautiful take yaar ...loved loved loved it, aaj itna chota kyun hai take πŸ˜† thank you for this font n size yaar actually I love this one infact...waiting for the next part...Till then take care.πŸ˜ƒ

One request Hammie can you plz try to post a bit earlier it gets around 12 or 1 here ...sone ka time hojata hai isilye πŸ˜† I know you are busy but choti si req hain...here is the link to my post will reply to the prev one tom bhul gayi aaj πŸ˜† this is the combi of 2 episodes ...Tata cya.

Awida badi sweet hai  I think I have only interacted with her on my totd the day Eisha left ...she is like Joya who likes everyone's post πŸ˜ƒ You do have very sweet readers yaar πŸ˜† Chalo me happy to post first πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4652472

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I loved reading your take on this episode. You described Viplav's emotions wonderfully ..I felt his pain again. You see  I watched this epi.and was hurt to see Viplav's pain. I almost hated Dhani. What if the poor guy ended his life that night? How could she hurt him that way. I doubt her love for him now. coz when you are in love you can't hurt the person whom you love if you are hurt by him. True love is above this kind of revenge. It  is just my POV . I know Dhani has her reasons to behave so. And after reading today's episode WU I was assured of her love for Viplav again.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wau Hamieee ...
You left me speechless, and without a word. Ma not to repeat. Super super description ...
The strongest impression of the embrace of father and daughter and her little body that gives him shelter in the storm provoked by the other people. Finally realizes that she is part of him finally put some things become clear finally has a reason to get up from the floor to fight to get to the truth to find out that his fault why he punished?
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. 

I loved reading your take on this episode. You described Viplav's emotions wonderfully ..I felt his pain again. You see  I watched this epi.and was hurt to see Viplav's pain. I almost hated Dhani. What if the poor guy ended his life that night? How could she hurt him that way. I doubt her love for him now. coz when you are in love you can't hurt the person whom you love if you are hurt by him. True love is above this kind of revenge. It  is just my POV . I know Dhani has her reasons to behave so. And after reading today's episode WU I was assured of her love for Viplav again.

Agreed awida..true love is beyond revenge...u cannot hurt a person whom u love even if you r hurt by him...well said...πŸ‘
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie loved your take dear...enjoyed it...it was so sad to see VIP crying...  dhani should not have hidden the words of the witch...she should have confronted him and moved on if at all she had decided to move on...it's a pain to see the Lovers crying even after a prolonged break...still the evils have not received even an ounce of punishment...Dhani has a reliable friend...parsiya...VIP is left with none...I wish the demon king and the sweet plum fairy meet very often ...and he finds some solace in her...I want the witch to be knocked out of their life soon...but I am afraid that she is going to b here for a longer time...thanks once again hammieπŸ‘

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie.. pehele see my dance.. dhinchak dhinchak.. if the toi articles, which mostly turns out to be true, is to be believed then mishal renewed his contract yeasterday hammie.. for 1 more year... πŸ₯³
uff feeling a bit relieved.. i hope someone gives us a 10000% confirmed news very soon and give some more relief to the mishal fans.. 

came to this forum in a light mood after many days and happily read a few posts.. read ur take after many days and i loved it.. what a great title my dear.. and what an excellent piece of writing.πŸ‘. Viplav-vidha hug scene description was too good. i always wait to seea hug between viplav and his flower fairy.. loving this kid a lottt, just a loottt.. may be becoz she is playing the role of viplav's daughter or may be becoz mishal is playing the role of her dad.. jo bhi ho.. the dad-kid scenes are always great.. be it an emotional scene or a naughty cute scene... it would have been so cute nah if mishal had continued his role as dutta and dutta-naku had a daughter named tasha...😳 *sigh* khair our dreams were broken..
after so so so many days i am sitting in IKRS forum the whole evening.. i just hope someone gives us a 10000% confirmed news that mishal is finally not leaving.. 
then i will be enjoying the eisodes more.. but i am loving these recent episodes.. they are quite good.. infact the kamini scenes are also good.. πŸ˜† i am not getting irritated but i am eagerly waiting for viplav-dhani reunion.. how they will reunite and stay together as a happy family.. caring mom, cute child and her cutest, sweetest, loveliest father.. together

Hi5 hammie.. aj toh jhakas mood mein peene ka hai.. nahin nahin desi daru nahinπŸ˜†.. cold drink peeyenge hum...cheers kar le..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hanmie hammie,
U never surprise me, take as always a brilliant one,was waiting for ur take on this episode, viplab vidha hug scene was here,i wanted ur description on d interaction between demon king n flower fairy.
Was thinking of d title, how it blends with d episode then after reading it i understood, amazing title selection as always.its love , love is d paradise , paradise is lost cz viplab took d fruit of misunderstanding, offered by kamini 5yrs back and now dhani.where there was so much love, there will b much pain now.for last five years viplab managed to find piece with dhanis memory, now dhani poluted d memory for him,deceit is all he got after five yrs if being a demon from his own queen of flower fairies.well d demon made d mistake five yrs back not trusting his wife,but that doesnt mean he should b kept away from d truth of vidha.here dhani is doing injustice with viidha n vip both.stupid woman, there is something that hasnt changed yet.dhani was stupid,is stupid n will b stupid in future.cz she is our lead.lol.still trusting kamini.dulari is smarter than her.
Now coming to d scene i wanted to enjoy on ur take, its so beautifully done πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , yeah blood calls blood n there is peace in pouring all ur grief on d shoulder of ur own blood.
Apology for being so late.i was a bit extra happy today with u know why, and was jumping out of happiness,then i had to rush to d hospital,2hrs back i reached home n there r long ramadan prayers too.
Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hammie...😳 how u doing mate??
I'm happy today feeling positivity in the air tonight..😳
Ohhh wow hammie woww brilliant title n great take as usual.. ohhh break ups n parting.. 😭 getting unbearable now.. ohh how the cristmas tree winning again n again.. is getting bitter yarr.. plz somebody need to slap her.. how she wickedly smiling at the backs of Viplov n Dhani was gruesome...want to slap her there n then...
ohhh but the ray of hope n positivity the viplov vidha hug..❀️😳 divine it was hammie.. my heart went out for these two.. how he was getting energy frm his little angel n both father daughter getting solace in each other..consoling each other.. brilliantly done scene dat was hammie that brief moment wen both close their eyes as if will suck each n every remnant of sorrow was heavenly dear..was in a trance after watching dat scene... I loved dat .. n wen parshiya come to take her away.. how the little angel was insisting to stay was so so amazing..as if she's reading her father inside out.. he still needs her..😳 n demanding to stay with him.. amazingly done.. 😳
He's not at all suspecting the witch hammie...πŸ˜• the way he's being taken on a ride by fate lately.. the poor chap has lost the left over sensibilities also.. I dun think he is in a condition to crack the mystery behind km.. she devil has played it neatly,, beside even to suspect her..she has first need to exist fr him na..wese his helplessness everytime he watches her around is heartwrenching.. his miseries needs to end now.. Dhaniii...!!!πŸ˜•

Ohh hammie I desperately needed to kno ur version of Viplov Vidha hug.. n dear it was worth waiting. . Jst loved ur amazing description fr tat scene n for the epi in whole..
Thank u Hammie fr kept us entertained dear.. respect u frm the bottom of my heart for doing tat daily for us..😳Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. 

yes awida, i agree with u.. what if viplav had ended his life that night..??
he was constantly pleading dhani.. repeating the same line again and again "I will die Dhani.. i will not be able to live".. what kind of love is there in dhani's heart for her husband?? how can she still hurt him.. his tears, his sobs failed to melt her heart.. she has become such a stone - hearted lady in these 5 years..  why did not his tears raised a single question in dhani's mind that how can viplav do that?, how can he cheat on her??

but i am still not assured of her love.. i want her to ask for forgiveness properly... it was her fault.. she had MU viplav... may be dhani is terribly hurt.. but she should have demanded for an explanation from viplav.. i will never forgive dhani for this... becoz of her, our cute vipu has to bear so much pain even today.. awww😳

if i were there in dhani's place, i would have hugged him tightly and requested time to stop for me.. i would have wanted the world to end there, making our hug eternalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†