Will be waiting for the update😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank u guys Allah ki reham im good now will update soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail
PART 1- " Kya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai " Geet closed her eyes a small drop of tears fall from her eyes, she was about to say " y ." .

" NO "

an angry female voice came from door, all eyes turned to see Jubeda Khan standing at the door with her grand son Maan looking ever so angry. She stormed forward and said loudly " This marriage wont happen " then looked at the groom and ordered firmly " just get lost "...

All shocked , Gayatri masi came forward and asked worridly " yeh app kya kar rahi hai, why are u stopping this marriage, dekhiye ye Geet ki zindagi ka sawal hai ? " ...

" you are wrong Gayatri this marriage won't save your daughter life but will ruin her " Dadima looked at Geet " and this girl don't deserve this "...

Gayatri shocked listening to her friend, couldn't understand why she is saying like this? Geet is not her own daughter but she loves her like her own. She is an orphan and came to her orphanage with her mother when she was 5. After death of her mother she brought her up like she did the other girls of this orphanage. Geet is already 26 so Gayatri trying hard to find a match and after almost 6 months this proposal came. Its perfect for Geet they are ready to accept her even after knowing Geet doesn't know her father name. She looked at groom's family angry faces and try to mend the situation " Jubeda lets talk inside all are watching "...

" No " came an angry reply " baat sabke same hogh, taaki sabko pata chale yeh log kitni fraud hai ". Dadima n Maan both looked angrily at the groom...

" baas Jubeda u are insulting..".. ..

" They deserve worse than just insult " this time Maan's voice stop Gayatri. She looked at him confusingly. Maan keep glaring at Rashid and continue " this man whom you choose for Geet is a cheater, he is already married and marrying again for the money which is in Geet's name " all shocked hearing him...

Gayatri couldn't believe " this can't be true ".

Dadima put a hand on her shoulder for support " yehi sach hai. When you first told me about this guy who want to marry Geet in a week i got some doubt, so i told Maan to find everything about him ,and this morning Maan told me about this man's true face."

Gayatri couldn't believe the person before her could be that disgusting she asked him sternly " is it true? batayeh if its true why did u hide ? " Rashid kept looking here and there then his mother answered or say shout ...

" ha yeh sach hai. So what he is marrying for the 2nd time. He has money if he can feed two wives then whats wrong in it? "...

Gayatri looked at the woman who is supporting her son " how can u say there is nothing wrong in this? Your son was marrying my daughter by lying ? ".

Rashid couldn't keep mum " we didn't lie we just didn't tell or waise bhi you should be happy that this orphan girl is marrying a man like me "...

Gayatri just grabbed his collar and pushed him toward the door " out there wont be any marriage " His mother rushed to him and made him stand " you are not doing right Gayatriji. In all this Geet will suffer."

Dadima came forward " you don't have to worry for Geet she will get much better person than your son "...

This hit Rashid's ego " you are wrong , this girl " pointing at Geet " will stay forever here, arre you guys should be greatful
to me that i was marrying her. First she is a orphan and also doesn't even know, who her father is , no man in his sense will marry her "...

Thud Dadima couldn't control and slapped him hard " don't u dare talk about her like this ".

Rashid touched his check and said bitterly " sach karwa hota hai but it is the truth that this girl will remain unmarried forever no one will marr"...

" My grandson will marry her " Dadima said loudly..

All shocked especially Maan but before he say anything Dadima announced proudly " my Maan will marry Geet right now " loud graps escaped from everyones mouth. She looked at the family and ordered strenly "get lost before i call the police "...

As soon as they left Gayatri came forward to Dadima she don't understand what to say " Jubeda are u sure ?".

Dadima smiled and held her hand " yes Gayatri my Maan will marry Geet " Gayatri just hugged her feeling happy that her Geet will finally get a house of her own . In all this no one asked Geet and Maan...

Geet instantly looked at Maan and find her answer. She rushed to her room and locked herself, start crying on her bad luck. She never wanted to get marry to that Rashid but couldn't say no to Masi. She loves Maan but knew that he doesn't love her or want to marry her. She was happy when they came to stop her marriage but never thought that Dadima would say something like that...

Yes she loves him and always will but she would never force him in a relation, she know the result of an unwanted marriage as her own mother faced that fate and remain unloved , she doesn't want it for herself or for Maan...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hi updated first part hope u guys will like it enjoy
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part dear ...maan and his dadi came to save geet from a fraud marriage ...geet already love maan but doesn't want to force him in a unwanted relation ...lets see kya hota h next ...

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Nice update
Waiting for next update
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Comment later I will lose my job
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc start 
Loved it
Dadima and maan came as a saviour to save Geet from a fraud marriage
Dadima proposed that Maan will marry Geet
Geet is already in love with maan
She promises herself that she won't force maan in this relation!!
Waiting for the next update😊
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the 1st part
Rashid is cheating and marrying geet..
and how shamelessly his mother is supporting it!!😡
geet loved Maan :D
Dadima said that Maan will marry Geet 😲
eagerly waiting for next!!
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4