Aarya ss DARK RELATION Ch 4 On pg 5

Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I wonder how AarYa will come together? it seems they are both very passionate and romantic so things should heat up when they meet judging by how passionate Yash is about this other lady... 
the name is very intriguing, wonder what kind of dark relation they will have... 

continue soon Dhu-Dhu
What to say i enjoyed reading it 😆⭐️, I like this Reha she is mature told Yash as is, but poor boy is smitten he is confusing physical attraction and lust with love 😆
Aarti love this dreamy teenager 😆 waiting to find out how the adult Aarti has emotionally developed 😆
jodhu wonderful story eagerly looking forward to reading the entire thing 😆

Wow awesome start sis. I loved it to the core.
Interesting start. Will wait for the next .
Nice one. A little role reversal. It's always the guys that don't want emotional involvement. Here Yash has a passionate physical relationship, which he equates with love. I'd be interested to know Yash's age and Rhea's age at the time and how the relationship came about. If he was young and inexperienced and she was his first, he could mistake lust for love. But I'm guessing a certain Miss F will be teaching him the real meaning of love. I hope she doesn't get heart broken in the meantime. Because life is not a romance movie. I hope eases into reality gradually and heartbreak does not thrust it on her.

2 thumbs up 👏
Congrats on the new story. Nice start. Looking forward to next update. 
Jodhu really interesting story so far, loved it very much.  Intrigued to see how Yash and Arti will meet and connect with each. Looking forward to the next update.
Awesome start. Waiting for your update
Interesting story Jodhu 
I agree with Bee, it happens very rarely that we get to see a guy fully invested in a relationship and a girl, that also a widow wants to keep it only physical.
I wonder how Rhea will react and what will happen when Aarti comes in picture and Yash (eventually) falls in love with Aarti. 
Something tells me that it will be a bit difficult for Yash to fall in love with Aarti as he's so deeply involved with Rhea.

Agree with Sharlene also that both Yash and Aarti seems like a very passionate person. 
Want to see how this relationship flourishes and what happens to Rhea.

Jodhu as I was away for more than a month, I've sort of lost touch with your Rhythm. And many other stories. I've started to read Rhythm whenever I get time. I'll comment on it as soon as I finish it. 😳

For this story,  ⭐️