Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: barsha_dash

Hey RB,
Just came across this and read all the chapters in a go and must I say I am intrigued. Initially I thought it would be one with gut-wrenching angst!(I love your angsty stories) But trust you to bring a twist in the tale. A crime thriller! I am rubbing my hands in glee.😃 I absolutely loved Escape Velocity and The Cult.
Coming to the story, I adore Garima. Isn't she cool?
I loved Khushi and Payal's banters. I love how wonderfully you incorporate small details of each character and seamlessly you weave subplots while keeping us pondering about the murders.
Looking forward to read the rest of the story and off to read more about the stars to understand their relations to the chapters better. 😊

aww..thank you :)

greenteaholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

Re-reading gravity. There is this sudden craving to revisit your stories. BRB.

ooo 😊
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav lives with his sister and her family ..What abt parents ?
Cheating ne aakhirkar koi asar dikhaya ??

No akash here ??
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello buddy,

This is a fresh and entirely new concept..I didn't know stars have meaning behind it..I admired your works ..you brought realistic touch to characters..yet sometimes they seemed mysteries for me to understand just like Sanjana and surya..I don't know what to think..if I think Sanjana as a foolish to accept him then am I being judgemental here?? don't know..but I really like how you made me to think in several views on a topic..

Dr.Gupta and ACP Raizada!! what a combination..it's very sad that women are subjected to face so many questions on their talent as they are women...I agree in these fields people still hope that men are better than women and women are subjected to face so many difficulties while opposing them...

their conversation was a good start..love to hear more conversations in further investigationEdited by gprs - 7 years ago
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I love mystery and this thrilling too. 
Part 4

Khushi is totally genius. Loved to see her working like this. Arnav seen her  brilliance that's why he wants her to work with him on this case. All he seems to be attracted towards Khushi. 
I am loving combo of these three. Arnav, Khushi and satya.

Part 5

It's like I am watching mentalist. The way she works and shows minor details tells that women too can brilliantly carry out investigations. Gender has nothing to do in this kind of job. 
My mind is going in the beginning of this story. Hope it's not related to it and it's just a case. 
 Also I am waiting to know arnav's story. What happen to his parents?

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They have become so comfortable with each other. They are using their first name as if known for long time. 
Loved how Khushi try to pull satya's leg.😃
When Khushi went to meet Payal, expressions of all three was awesome.

Payal looks at Khushi's begging face complete with wide eyed wounded puppy look. Taking a hint, Satya turns his expression to that of a wounded police officer who is fighting army of corrupted men and bureaucratic bullshit. Arnav looks amused.😆
This is getting interesting RB. I am so excited to read more of their encounters.
Thans for  marvellous updates.
Dot_n_Line thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tamasoma jyotirgamaya :) 

greenteaholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Loki-

tamasoma jyotirgamaya :)

So many jokes. Tattoo jokes. Picture jokes. Writing so nah 😆
greenteaholic thumbnail

07: Punarvasu: Return of the light

When she walks out of her room, Payal sees Khushi and her new cop friends. They have been waiting on her for four days. There is panic behind the ACP's eyes. The younger inspector looks stuck between manic hatred and colossal disappointment. Khushi is curious. Garima and Shashi linger in the background.

"Your two victims did cross path." She places sheets of paper on the dining table. Salad platter rumbles when disturbed. "I cannot say if it was intentional or pre-planned. I looked at their bank activity - credit card, debit card, online shopping, taxi booking, grocery shopping, ATM - everything. The patterns are different. Except that they both watched plays at a drama theater that's away by at least an hour from where they lived."

"They would be part of a large population that enjoys drama," Arnav notes.

Payal shrugs. "I am not making judgments. I am showing you patterns of intentions. They booked cab from their apartments. There is no booking for their way back home. They probably hailed a cab from nearby stand."

"That would be one reason." Arnav mused.

"There is another?" Satya asks, weary.

"Maybe they got together." Khushi answers instead.

"That's stretching a bit," Payal notes. Satya throws her a thumbs-up sign.

"Wouldn't it be safe for two middle aged people who are single to rely on a taxi service than hailing a taxi on the street? The show would have ended around, say, nine in the evening and they lived at least an hour away from the venue. In this city that's quite dangerous, isn't it? Especially these two who have carefully isolated their lives." Arnav puts up his argument.

"Or someone dropped them home. Or they took a risk and hailed a cab. Or they stayed with a friend. Anything could have happened." Payal refutes.

"Sure it can. But what are the odds?" Arnav asks.

"It's-"

"I was being hypothetical." Arnav interjects. Payal laughs.  "Thanks for your help Payal. It really means a lot." Arnav says gratefully. Payal pinks at his honest appraisal.

Khushi walks the cops out. "You think the two victims knew each other, don't you?" She asks.

"There are no records Mr. Chandra or Mrs. Inder in immigration. No one by those names entered the country in last five years." Arnav tells Khushi. "I am pushing my bosses to give me permission to check biometric data in their embassy."

"What's troubling you?" Khushi asks a moment later. Satya excuses himself and walks towards the car.

"I feel like I have seen this woman before. I don't know where and when but Mrs. Inder stands out in my memory." Arnav looks exhausted.

"Did you ask your sister?" Khushi looks worried.

Arnav shakes his head. "Neither Anjali nor Shyam, her husband, have any memory of Mrs. Inder." Lines on his face crack like terracotta lines. She wants to reach out smoothen the lines and fix a curl around his lips. She fists her fingers and urges them to stay put. It won't be just awkward; it will be humiliating.

He leans across the door on the threshold and looks suddenly burnt out. "It's been long three years." He whispers when she looks at him worriedly.  Her worried senses have tangibility that evokes reactions from him.

"Lunch tomorrow?" She blurts.

The surprise look on his face smooths the worry lines. She takes it as a small victory.

"Can't wait." He replies.

She stands for a moment longer and watches him, them, drive away.

Only when she gets to privacy of her bedroom, she collapses and allows herself to freak out. "Where the f**k have I seen Mrs. Inder before?"

Its been a long day. Like Iron Man says - Eugene O' Neil long. [If you get the literary reference, RESPOND IMMEDIATELY!]  Thanks for your comments and kindness you guys have shown me past week.

Cheers!

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Resing! 
~Edit~ 

Okay so they've both seen Mrs. Inder! We know their pasts are connected but does Mrs Inder have anything to do with that? 

I like Khushi. Missy didn't wait around for the man to make a move. She extended company and comfort before anything else, and there is just warmth in that. I find that attractive. 

The ACP is always sincere in his words - words of praise or an expression of discomfort. I like.

ACP Raizada is hot, did I mention that before ? ðŸ˜³
Edited by vgedin - 7 years ago