srkthebest thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i heard people say that shweta and her choreographer sagar performed in the coming episode...is that true??? how come the channel allowed it in the first place??? don't get me wrong. i feel bad for what happend to raja, but if sargar danced with shweta, they would obviously get good scores

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parii833 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkthebest

i heard people say that shweta and her choreographer sagar performed in the coming episode...is that true??? how come the channel allowed it in the first place??? don't get me wrong. i feel bad for what happend to raja, but if sargar danced with shweta, they would obviously get good scores

maybe it was their good bye dance :)

Edited by parii833 - 17 years ago
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parii833

maybe it was their good bye dance :)

may be you are right Pari...

but by seeing the title my instant reaction was Shweta's tear as a Sagar...lol no offense but a quick take πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 

srkthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: S a r a h

may be you are right Pari...

but by seeing the title my instant reaction was Shweta's tear as a Sagar...lol no offense but a quick take πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 

ha ha ha!!! that is so funny sarahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jahangir042003 thumbnail
hope sweta will not make pacific ocean by crying πŸ˜†
boomer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she will make a new ocean named,SHWETA OCEAN πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
cool_pooja thumbnail
I guess after seeing the episode you saw that dere was nuthing unfair done and it was a goodbye dance and they havent gotten any marks for it dear so dunt worry.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chillax guys it was jus a goodbye dance and clearly she did good. so hold on 2 ur rude comments..it was sad indeed tht a good dancer had 2 leave bcuz of her husbands illness.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she danced well....

i didnt think anything more was to be said for today's performance..

it is a sad day for her...but she danced well inspite of that
prernafreak thumbnail
Cut the crappy jokes now puhleese
...she did very well..I can imagine what she must be going through..kudos shweta-raja-sagar πŸ‘ πŸ‘