Faith calls for , trust..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Friday 10th June 2016 ep 273 My Take ~  Faith calls for trust

Having faith in another means one has to have trust in that person. Richa and Deepak  have faith in each other their trust carries them through. Dhani had faith in Viplav will her trust now carry her through after meeting him suddenly? The colour of Ishq is to trust..my beloved..trust me..

Dhani is no spring chicken she knows what next,  after she sees Deepak bundled off in a van. She stops a passing cab, and is in hot pursuit of the van ahead. Back at the temple Richa as the bride waits impatiently for her groom to turn up. Fears, that woman may influence Deepak, take him to talk to her parents who won't agree are rife in her heart!.Tries to phone Deepak  can't get through.As in a  skirmish while he was  kidnapped he dropped it. Viplav asks her for the woman's number, he'll have a word with her. Dhani's phone rings its Richa! Dhani decides not to answer, as she rather tell her that Deepak has been kidnapped.Then viplav tries  Dhani's  phone which is  knocks about and switches off by emergency braking  of driver. Viplav regrets to inform a frantic Richa that the woman's phone is coming switched off. Meanwhile Deepak is roughed up in the van. Richa panics as Viplav contains  her, there is  still time, if he doesn't turn up he'll go himself and get him .The van finally stops abruptly. Dhani too gets off for a bit. From a vantage point, sees Deepak is huddled off, to some god forsaken place where he is tied up. Dhani unafraid , sneaks into the place whereDeepak is gagged and tied up.  Dhani  hears, they take orders from some woman.  Dhani takes charge of the escape route and hood winks the crooks and escape alongside  Deepak. She also gets hold of one of the kidnappers phone ! finds out Simone ringing the kidnapper. In no time Dhani puts two and two together as to who put the up Deepak's kidnapping. Once safely out they resume their journey ..but are confronted by mrs. Kaushik, Simone and the police. Jealous and a liar Simone accuses Dhani as she tells the inspector, Dhani is the one ,who staged the abduction. since the day she arrived she tricked every one !so arrest her !demands  Simone . Dhani has come a long way in the past five years. She has long since learnt to fight battles  on her own. Simone smirks at  Dhani! has a sense of elation this flower woman will rot in jail. Regards the elopement issue Dhani argues, if both her and  Deepak were planning the elopement of Deepak and Richa..why would they come and confront mrs.  Kaushik? She argues, Richa is an adult she could have easily married   Deepak and he could have eloped with her..all legal papers are ready as well. instead he came to seek her blessings !but there someone had him kidnapped! It was Simone! Mrs.kaushik is shocked.Dhani has solid evidence too! the phone that  proves  Simone staged   Deepak's abduction her calls and texts to the kidnapper!Dhani, gives it to the inspector.Simone tries to lie but really she has no leg to stand on is arrested and taken to the station for questioning. Again Dhani lauds Deepak before  mrs. Kaushik , he optes to seek  her blessings over eloping.That Deepak and Richa love each and want to marry. mrs.kaushik, replies that one cannot live on love and fresh air alone. Dhani argues, both are educated they will work hard and make a life for themselves. ..besides not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth... some people make it big on their  own with sheer hard work argues Dhani..these were not just words.As a widow ,she learnt to fend for herself ,provide for herself.Then  there was him, who came into her life and extended her willingness to learn ,and to build upon her strengths  and skills. Dhani tells mrs. Kaushik, Deepak and  her have to leave as Richa waits for him at the mandir.He will be going there to get married to her, but they will wait for her to come and give them their blessings! Dhani steps back and now leaves it to mother to chose her next.

Upon reaching the temple Dhani's greatly disenchanted as she confess to  Deepak  ,as she failed to convince mrs. Kaushik,he replies they can't say that they  didn't try seeking her blessings.  Dhani however wants him to go up to the temple, he'd better not keep the bride waiting! she'll follow once she has paid the rickshaw. Richa's sorrow turns to joy as Deepak turns,he tells her he tried to convince her mum but to no avail. Richa introduces Viplav to  Deepak, who narrates  the recent past events. Richa asks about  Dhani?  he replies she's coming. Deepak praises this older sister who has done loads for them ,not only does she want them to get married but she also wants them to have lifelong happiness .Deepak sings her praises. Viplav just listens about her finds himself wrapped up in rising warm sentiment of joy about her.Her praises swell him up with pride.  For some odd reasons, which Deepak refers to as being his saviour, reminds the demon king of his long lost queen of the flower fairies. She too had a strong sense of confronting injustice at times putting her own life in jeopardy. Without meeting this woman strangely Viplav senses as if he knows her.Viplav on the other hand fills with amazement when he to learns that Simone was involved in   Deepak's  kidnapping.

Dhani on the other hand briefs Parsiya over the phone, that she was unable to  win Richa's mother over. In a way she feels that she lost in all her efforts,was unable to do something for Richa an  Deepak. No sooner does she confess her dismay. Richa's mothers car pulls up .She demands where her daughter, Deepak and that man who is helping them to marry were? But soon enough mrs kaushik tells her driver to get the platter of the traditional welcoming garlands for bride and groom, given by the girl's mother! this is a symbol  for  Dhani that Richa's mother is here  to  bless her daughters marriage!  Dhani   subsequent fears  vanish, replaced by happiness! When mrs. kaushik sees the folly of her ways she confesses how can a mother not be part of her daughters happiness. Dhani is thankful beyond words,but its Richa s mother who is grateful to  Dhani for looking out for her daughters happiness being a total  stranger to Richa ,where as  herself being  Richa's own mother she failed to pick up her daughters  discontent!  Dhani voice cracks with emotion as she chives mrs kaushik to  swiftly go to the temple and  partake in her child's happiest day! and she'll follow soon. Dhani thanks the gods for their grace in uniting this couple in the right proper way complete with parental blessings. Yes ,there was the issue that Parsiya churned up ,she was meddling  in others affairs. But Dhani knew if her stance was righteous surely the gods will open  doors for this marriage to take place! #Just before Dhani begins to climb  the steps  of the mandir ,she comes across a squabbling  husband and wife. Dhani gently intervenes and  has a word of advice for the irate wife..if her husband is apologizing then best forgive him.. If this scenario  comes up in  Dhani's life where her .."that man".. apologizes for his mistake he committed five years ago. Will Dhani grant him forgiveness? All is well ,Richa's mother arrives  nothing needed to be said. Her presence makes all the difference. The marriage takes place.. Dhani ascends the steps to the mandir.. to take part in this love marriage. blessed are these two..  their union is blessed by their family. Slowly step by step she ascends .. the steps  of the mandir. Viplav joins the couple in  the marital  bond  with the piece of cloth..  he had done so himself at his own marriage with his beloved  queen of the flower fairies. Their family as witness was Maata rani and the deities.. today he enacts   a bond of ceremonial giving away the bride.. alas! it happened not in his marriage.  Dhani was not given away by a family member. Viplav recieved her in marriage without family consent.

Dhani reaches the forecourt of the mandir where the ghat bandhan  ceremony  is underway. A man in a black suit crouches with his back to her as she watches from a distance. Must be the man who arranged the paper work? He levels up and from the back of the couple  tall man moves to the front ,crouches beside Richa,  as  Dhani  catches his profile.. the sharp nose side parted hair, being teased gently,  playfully by breeze .Dhani eyes expand in shock!! well up with tears ! pain shoots up from her slashed heart across her face which distorts under excruciating pain... that man.!  the wind blows on her face  her hair scatters like a  rejected woman! defiled! and abandoned! by the way side ! she looks  pleadingly  past his profile  at Maata's statue  why this pain  devi maa?  Why? she tried so hard to  expel this demon from her life! left the place that brought pain to her life! started life again!  why is she doing this to her? Dhanis heart cries out to Maata rani!  Dhani's eyes pierce his profile from a distance.. she still sees his head on  Kamini's shoulder mumbling he made a mistake .. and  Kamini's  voice repeating why is he saying he made a huge mistake in  marrying  Dhani!..  Dhani is gripped by a trance ,that somehow takes the pain away.. she moves slowly to one side  studying. him distantly from various angles just to make sure its him.. a painful memory from the past.. will she live through the ache of seeing him again?

Well it looks like  the show is all set to end. hammie is devastated  waited for 6years for Mishal to return and now  I will end up being a utterly  disappointed  fan of  Mishal Raheja.  Hamlet53 11.6.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hammie😭 aisa kyun hota hai everytime..?? i too feel that either the show will end in near future or mishal's contract will get over and he will quit.. 
As a mishal raheja fan I will also be utterly disappointed.. after so many years MR came back.. is bar chala gaya toh lautega nahin, i am telling u..😭

u know today i was watching an IV of mishal... where he was telling the reporter that he wants to persue films isiliye he will be quitting laagi in next 2-3 months... that blind track was going on then becoz mishal was wearing that seema's saari se bana chamkela kurtaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† with a bandage wrapped around his head... he was in tears while saying that "LTL gave me everything.. all the fame and all.. whatever i have today...please excuse me... i get too emotional while talking about my role as dutta" and he turned away rubbing his eyes and the cameraman switched off the camera.. then again the next scene came where MR was continuing with the interview... the video is still available in youtube,,, and that made me emotional too... i remember that 5 years back, how painful it was to see MR quit and now again the same emotinal atyachar on mishal fans🀒

anyways.. πŸ˜’ thanks for another beautiful take hammie.. dhani finally saw viplav... now after many more hide and seek viplav will see dhani..

ok i will come again tomorrow... till then take care... byee my dear hammieπŸ€—
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My dear Hamlet, now famous question is what the fine ... To be or not to be😭 Now Danh just may have to ask now that she realized that her husband standing in front of her and he's the one who has all along supported Richi. I can think of when man creates a bad image of someone that is difficult to correct and even if it is present but hear one part of a sentence which says that man then even more to create a gap between the people ... so that now Danh just remember Viplav as wounded and leaning on the mantelpiece and forget all the good that happened between them is I understand it is still hard to say goodbye but she has something it something that it is part of it on gifts of his heart Vidha the proof of their love that they selfishly kept to themselves a very well known to Viplav has that dark side and that he is able to work all done. Maybe now we will become a period of their hatred and their struggle for Vidha and we are all aware that money does everything, so it is highly probable that Viplav if he gets taken Vidha themselves do not think so ????😲
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Hammie 😊...how are you ?? Very well written dear...thank you for coming to the ded post my angel πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Sorry Hammie but I'm sort of losing interest in show...We see less of viplav day by day and more of others. Glad that dhani finally racked her brain kept quiet, followed the van, rescued Deeepak and got that Simone arrested...and Mrs. Kaushik agreed to give blessings to her child.

It happened so quickly that I'm still in a shock πŸ˜† had they removed Km in this manner there could have been so many better topics to be shown ... khair what is the use of thinking when ph wanted its way...this guy Mishal deserves much better plot than this rather than standing like a statue...hope he comes back with gul's show...she is a much better prod or at least ekta koi bhi ho but not this ph...so sorry for my ranting yaar πŸ˜† kya kare I'm unable to keep it to myself anymore.

Thank you for using this font and size dear ...very valid ques you have asked, when dhani was asking the bickering couple to forgive will she be able to forgive viplav ?? Sanjeeda did a good job by emoting so much pain in the end...I'm really glad that I get to read your takes daily ...you are doing a fab job...Thank you for writing for us daily, waiting for the next part...Till then take care.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4647959  Link to totd. 

No Hammie I don't think Parsiya and dhani will be together...haven't thought but when you think there is any time left to look at it practically and even if they do the main essence is gone ...its the story of vidha na...Nahi yaar aap ki galti kaha hai ...Mishal ki kismat dekho jo show mai jata hai waha kuch na kuch kand hoti hai πŸ˜† iske saath aisa kyun hota hai yeh...its better he does some finnite series or join Gul's 4 lion shows he is safe there. 

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks hammie for your beautiful take...I am also terribly disappointed by the show...just now I read a spoiler that meenu had posted in a thread...that spoiler is really bothering me...I have been tolerating all the craps shown till now for MR...BUT NOW REALLY They are CROSSING THE LIMITS...Sorry for ranting...thanks for the take dear...
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie Hammie,
πŸ˜†
Its so beautifully written yaar.
Beautiful title,
Perfect beginning and what an end,
U know while reading this,d reader felt she is in d place of dhani,such strong was ur way of portraying her feelings.I didn't watch d episode but now its clearly visible through ur eyes.
U know what time ishq is shown here ?12pm.when I m at work.with no possible repeats how am I supposed to watch it I don't know.sigh.most of d time I don't feel like watching but I need to watch d confrontation after five yrs n visual scenes.

U wrote d word "end".u know among all this word scares me d most.makes my vision blurred.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

Thanks hammie for your beautiful take...I am also terribly disappointed by the show...just now I read a spoiler that meenu had posted in a thread...that spoiler is really bothering me...I have been tolerating all the craps shown till now for MR...BUT NOW REALLY They are CROSSING THE LIMITS...Sorry for ranting...thanks for the take dear...

Hi tulsi, talking to u for d first time.which spoiler u r talking about ?
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie... 😳 brilliant title.. amazing take as usual dear... some thought provoking stuff in the beginning..😳 as usual..
Start of the epi was boring indeed.. not like Viplov waiting patiently sitting hath pe hath rakh k.. with Richa.. all the heroism shown by dhani yday. . Viplov has become aalsi I tell u..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† bt thank god finally Dhani saw him in the end.. n OMG tat scene was jst brilliant. . BG was heart warming n her reaction wer great.. 😳
"that man".. apologizes for his mistake he committed five years ago. Will Dhani grant him forgiveness? bravo Hammie... u raised ths million dollar question sweets..πŸ‘πŸΌ
It is always easy to lecture other bt how dhani wud react herself wud love to watch dat..😳

Ohhh Hammie ur last lines jst splits me in tears.. y ur so sure.. I still want to hope against the hope dear.. I dun want to believe ths.. may be im in denial bt still I feel the end is not near yarr.. he won't be bac hammie...im dreading ths.. he wud never b bac..😭😭
Ok I'm so sorry I will rant a feww things about fans here in ur post.. plz forgve me fr dat.. bt how Mishal's so called ardent fans hav reacted lately was utterly disgusting. . It was no way to react as leaving show was Eisha's personal decision bt how they lashed PH n how even some was cursing the show n praying day n night to get the show to shut is really really disappointing. .. so much of negativity was indeed uncalled for.. they wer believing all sorts of rumors n jst ignoring the fact that MISHAL IS STILL THE PART OF THE SHOW.. FOR GOD'S SAKE.. πŸ˜” fr them Mishal ka hona na hona was no way important. .they jst kept hooked to the show fr spreading the negativity n have taken the oath wud not leave show n PH untill n unless it is shut shop.. that is actually vry vry vry rude of them. .. few of us want to enjoy him no matter what.. bt ths negativity wud be the reason if it ends Hammie... every show has ths bad patches in its run.. y onli us will suffer the worst cz of ths bad patch... however bad it is.. I dun want it to go off air yaar..πŸ˜” I'm so sorry I was being judgmental here.. rude n very disappointing bt that was the onli thing occupying me since Eisha left..πŸ˜” n ur last lines jst made me so so sad n helpless I had to rent ths out.. all of u wud hate me fr ths... bt ths s wat I'm feeling right now..😭
Thnk u so much Hammie fr the take once again dear..replying to the take was not at all eady after reading ur last lines..still somehow manages it.. plz bear with me..😳

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Oh Joy, you did not hear...vamp- Vip baby ...can u believe it???
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hi joy...Happy to talk to u...meenu has posted that VIP and kams baby will enter soon in the show...check out the discussions in today's thread of leaves and waves πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š