Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved it...
Finally Rey realised he moved on from kria and that because of only taaniii...
I just love this bro - sis duo.. Ronak and taani.. 
Now superb possesssive and proctive brother ke saath possessive andvprotective liver boy bhi haii.. kya baath haiii...

And taani in Rey's arms I just loved it...
next part soon..
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update and  i love all chapters and
rey starts falling to taani
and they both look good in hug
best taarey movement
update soon
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CH 16 was amazing 

Congo for new thread 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
CH 20 : Unspoken Emotions

He held her in his arms like his prized possession. He ran his hand on her back, calming her, since she was still scared and breathing heavily. As much as he loved having her in his arms, he hated seeing her in fear. It was a pleasant sight to witness.

"Taani." He called out for her softly. Rey tried breaking the hug, but she tighten his hold.

"Di, are you alright?" A voice came from outside the room, it was her brother, Ronak. Ronak, who knew about his sister's phobia of dark, rushed to her.

Taani gained her senses back and broke the hug, realizing what she is doing. She mumbled a quick apology and stand few steps away from him, causing him to frown at her reaction. But before he could say anything, Ronak entered the room and at the same time lights came back, much to her relief.

"Ron, why is she so scared of dark?" Rey asked ronak while glancing at taani.

"Some of our bratty cousins locked her up in dark store room when she was seven. Di was locked in the store room for more than 6 hours, she was unconscious when dad found her." Ronak told him, Rey could feel a ting of anger in his voice. But what surprised him more, was his own anger toward her cousins who did such thing to her in childhood which left a scar on her heart forever.

"Lets leave, Ron. Its all in past and they apologized to me." Taani said to her brother.

"Di, you are too innocent and good-hearted, but not to worry. God has sent this brother of yours to protect you from this cruel world." Ronak threw his arm around his sister and told her, causing her to giggle hearing his sweet words.

Rey smiled seeing their bond, it was purest thing he had ever witness. The love and respect Ronak have for his sister, was admirable.

"Aw. Though it was quite cheesy, but still i love you." Taani murmured, she stand on her toes and kissed his cheek.

"You won't understand it, Behena. Now lets go, dinner has arrived." Ronak said, Taani and Rey nodded then the trio come out of her room and went in dinning area to have dinner.

"Taani!"

Taani was walking in college corridor when someone called her from behind, she turned around and frowned when she saw shivam approaching her with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi!" Shivam greeted her. Taani gave a small nod in response.

"Taani, i know you are angry with me, but atleast don't ignore me like this. Give me a chance to explain myself." Shivam started off, he wanted to sort things out with her and befriend with her again.

"Shivam, nothing can justify what you did. It was wrong. No matter how much bad someone has done to you, you can't hurt them back. Its not right and Revenge has never done any good to anyone." Taani said to him. She hoped he would understand what she is trying to say and change himself.

"Taani, i tried changing myself but no one has given me a chance. Its frustrating to have people treating you like trash." Shivam murmured, looking at her with sadness filled eyes.

"Don't change for anyone, change for yourself. And others will treat you with respect soon. Don't be a bad guy, be the good guy you are from heart." Taani answered him with a smile.

Shivam was about to say something but stopped when he saw Rey, who came and stand beside taani.

"Taani, I want to talk to you. Shall we?" Rey asked her while his eyes were fixed on shivam, spitting fire at him, but his gaze soften when he turn to look at taani, without waiting for her response, he took her away from there.

He felt he has that right on her, just like she has. Words were not needed between them to claim the right over each other. They knew each other, they understand each other and could read hidden emotions hiding in deepest corner of each other's heart. It was a strange bond he share with her, he couldn't name it as a friendship, His feelings were too intense to be called friendly feelings.

Taani was staring at their hands as he took her away from there. She doesn't know what she should feel, happy that he care? or feel sad that he care because she is his best friend's sister?

Before she knew they were inside the fire escape.

"Taani." Rey called out for her softly. Taani lifted her eye lashes and look at him. He took a step close to her, making her heart beat faster than before.

"Will you listen to me if i ask you for something?" Rey asked her, gazing down at her with soft eyes that melted her insides. She sometimes hated the effect he has on her, she couldn't control herself around him no matter how hard she try.

Taani again nodded her heart in response, not that she could deny him.

"Will you stay away from shivam? He is not a good guy." Rey says, he lifted his hand and tucked few strands of hair behind her ear that were blocking his view.

"But he wants to change himself." 

"He can't. He can never never change himself, even today he was bossing around everyone because avp has given him authority to over us. He is being nice to you, but we can't trust his intentions. He had always done this, at first he got friendly with sharon then used her against us. It was pretty bad." Rey said to her, he cupped her face in his palm and made her look into his eyes.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered softly. She felt her breath hitched as she heard those words escaped his lips.

"Promise me that you will maintain distance from him."

Taani was looking at him, without her acknowledge she nodded her head positively in response.

"I will, but won't it be rude if i ignore him?" Taani asked him with a slight pout, making him smile at her innocence.

"I don't think it will be." Rey answered with a smile. He would do anything to protect this innocent girl, and knowing shivam & his manipulative ways, its better if taani stays away from him and he will make sure she does.

"I am going to talk to students regarding petition, will you come with me?" Rey asked her, hoping for a positive answer from her.

"Okay." Taani agreed with a small smile. Rey grinned, as they both walked out of the fire escape.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i am loving this ron... uski bhi love story bana dena plz
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

shivam is trying to be too sweet with taani...

but trusting him can be harmful...

rey s too much confused with his own feelings...
miyaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am in love with ron dear😆 thank you soo much for pm
dimpleanand thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update but I want to see more jealousy
paddu503 thumbnail
Good update. ...
Ronak and taani are soo sweet. ...Their bonding is lovely. ...
When will Rey realise his feelings for taani as love. ...
Is shivam is pretending to tani or really want to change? 
Continue soon. . . 
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Superb 
Loved it 
Update soon 
Thanks for the PM :-)