Sweetened by the sugar plum fairy!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 7th June 2016 ep 270 My Take ~ Sweetened by the Sugar Plum Fairy!

Our life is but a dance on the stage of the living. Our heart determines the rhythmic series of  movements we perform in our life time. We would rather dance and tire than be still and end up being nothing. Our emotions control the adrenaline we pump out, the gusto we put into our dance. Love motivates us to give all life source we have .Love adds vibrancy to our moves and gives us the proof that we are alive  and live completely. The demon king still longs for his lost love the queen of the flower fairies. Both are around each other yet the never the twain meet. It's like Viplav and Dhani are lost in a maze. But one thing is noticeable that the demon king who never smiled in years, smiles readily these days. It's like once again his feet begin to tap to the dance of life.  In this episode he meets the sugar plum fairy. Traditionally the sugar plum fairy belongs in the famous Russian ballet The Nutcracker.. The sugar plum fairy is the ruler of the land of sweets..  In this episode the flower fairy returns in a new flavour, to  meet her demon uncle so both have a sweet time together. 

He dances to her tunes, his flower fairy. At the function she flits past him and the demon king has no option other than to smile and synchronise his heart with his feet and follow her..Deepak opens the door to Richa's room and presents her with a bouquet of flowers, perhaps he acts as the flower delivery boy?the two embrace. Dhani arrives, gives a word of advice ,they have to act strong, keep away from each other as keeping distance from each other will help in uniting them. She reminds them eloping is not a good option, love is fulfilled in receiving the blessings of elders. Parents lookout for their children's happiness and making them unhappy , steals joy from children too. starting their  life by lying  and duping to parents is no good start Dhani argues . But Richa is ready to dance to the tunes of her love, and she argues with Dhani her mother is one for pretension , false pride and status ,she knows not the significance of love! she will never agree to her daughter marrying  Deepak. Her mother wants a rich husband for her,one with a huge bank balance. Dhani tries to remind Richa that  mrs.kaushik is her mother after all like herself, and she can vouch that a mother primarily wants the happiness of her child,so Richa must talk to her mother about Deepak. Richa point blank refuses she doesn't know her mother as well as she does, she will never agree!  Richa strongly rejects Dhani's advice in favour  of that man who will support her in having a court marriage ! Dhani being the traditionalist who believes, marriage should be solemnized with full custom and  rites, discourages the idea of court marriage .But Richa   sticks  her  heels in, they  are not listening ,rather accept that man's assistance, he understands  the anguish of their love. Besides he promised that he will  ensure that  Deepak and her get married. Dhani listens and mulls over the identity of some man? who leads  Richa and  Deepak according to his mind set that runs totally contradictory to what she is trying to point out..

Hidden away in the pantry store, surrounded by assortments of  laddos and barfi on platters for guests. Stands The sugar plum fairy!! sweet laddo in each palm, she  shakes her hips away merrily  to the calypso rhythm, and munches away the  sugary delights! The door opens.. in sneaks the demon king,bless his sweet tooth! there she is his eye candy!  He tip toes beside her, crouches and roars like a  ferocious lion in her face. His roar brings a sheepish  smile on her face,oopss! Her theft is caught! Demon uncle you? he beams back at her ,box of complaints   you? she shhhs him, he vows  his lips are sealed.. sugar plum fairy  whispers would he like some? he   agrees of course! But he  prefers barfi to ladoos and  he takes a bite! Sugar plum  argues, does he know  Mumbai laddos are the best in the world? but  then how would he know ,he's from Banaras!  he argues back ad why are they  the best ? is it because Mumbai is a bigger city? She digs her heels in and back chats no! because Mumbai is the best! but he fights back from his corner, no! Banaras is the best! Her sweet talk ,  mixes his  life  up in  sweetness and  sticky delight.Day by day, every moment he comes across the sugar plum fairy  his addiction for sweet increases!For now he throws her a challenge , he hears, Mumbai kids can eat no more than two ladoos? she disagrees and herelives a past memory  where he set  his love,  the  queen of the flower fairies a  challenge of who eats the most savoury delights between them.. today it's a competition off who gobbles down the most laddos the sugar plum fairy or the demon  king ? she accepts the gauntlet,  just like his queen did!  Sugar plum fairy  has the same  fearless  spirit to  face  opposition ,like  Dhani did he muses. Thus  tra! la, la, gobble ,gobble, munch munch!  both jump on and make a meal  of the sticky laddos and barfi around them!  resigned, the  sugar plum fairy gobbles down laddos and  the demon king takes small bites of barfi! memories of  Dhani in a white sari hits him as he stares at the little sweet interlude in his life! she sure sweetens his life!! the colour of Ishq is sweet memories of yester years, of the love that once was is now  lost.. yet, the colour of his Ishq is revival of  his Ishq  again? with the sugar plum fairy?

In Richa's room though ,Dhani shares the not so sweet truth.That  bonds  in relationships strengthen not by  pieces of paper but by the bonds of love, regard and parental inclusion in their life.Dhani  reminds  Deepak and Richa   to have faith in  their love ,if its strong, none can divide them.  Deepak is swayed by  Dhani's  advice and is happy toreceive Richa's parents blessings. So it seems Dhani by her sheer perseverance manages to convince  the  young couple.

In the food pantry, her daughter shows the same resilience, the sugar plum fairy continues to stuff her face with laddos till she chokes! Cough! cough! The demon king withdraws! In a hurry and declares her a winner!.the sugar plum fairy is ecstatic! But needs a drink! to wash down the laddos..  sure he'll get her  one! and in a hurry he leaves without leaving the door to the pantry on the unlock latch! as he slips out! the door slams shut! The sugar plum fairy by default is locked in the pantry! The demon king without realising has locked many a loved ones out of his life by hisknee jerk reactions .His mother had once remarked Viplav  goes by what he  predominantly sees his powers of reasoning fail him.Kamini used that weak moment of his when he sought respite in drink that ill fated night.. when he lost his  love forever due to his  inebriation.

Kamini  does a war dance!  at AN when she finds out  Viplav is left to his own devices in Mumbai.  She is desperate for the next flight back to Mumbai but fails to get one. dadi and Kanak are baffled by her desperation!  Dadi  taunts   Kanak ,  when the good daughter in law  Dhani was about Kanak  was on her case and had her eye on this  Kamini.. so now tolerate her! Kamini has no other choice but to ask for Tripurari's help to drive her to Mumbai!he does ,drive her crazy! knocks down a motor cyclist! roughs him up! creates a scene and eventually  gets both him and  Kamini! arrested! So much so, for keeping tabs on Viplav!

The sugar plum fairy raises the alarm for being locked in!  Dhani ,viplav rush to the scene! Super dad the demon king! beats the door with his shoulder finally  thumps it  open with his palm!  injuries it,is taken away from the scene as  Dhani arrives..  they miss each other. Parsiya arrives and both calm the sugar plum fairy who points out that her mum now owes another thank you to  the demon monster ,as it was him who  pushed open the door!

Simone arrives, insists the sugar plum fairy needed to be sent home. Parsiya sits her on his bike, the sugar plum fairy still wants to eat laddo! The demon king busy on his phone ,stops when he hears her voice and calls out roguishly  hey there!box of complaints? She rambles on me want ladoo! laddoo! Parsiya plays along yes sure sweetheart ,let's go home will get you laddos! Demon king chuckles,  I don't believe it , so much has happened and all compliant box can think  of is ladoo! ladoo!she is just like he is.. he admits, besotted under the spell of his sugar plum fairy!

Dhani has to talk to mrs kaushik who keeps fobbing her off later!  Dhani gets roped into the henna ceremony.. since she wears vermillion in her hair parting, the mehdi artist insists Dhani  get mehini on her hand. dhani does not fancy the idea, but has too for good will and courtesy. Yet refuses to disclose the initial letter of her husband's name.. still the mehni artist begins with a parallel line.  Dhani spots Deepak lurks  about..she pulls her hand away and a V on her palm appears ! the colour of Ishq is his name engraved  in the lines of her palm.Dhani  has an abrasive run in with mrs'khusahik  she rants at some supplier  over the quality of goods which she will never compromises over.. as it will put her reputation on the line!Dhani wonders when she will catch mrs kuashk to talk to her..? she asks  Deepak and Richa  for more time to talk to mrs.kaushik, Richa panics it's her mehndi today. Dhani asks for their patience and faith in her. But Richa  refuses to  with and tells  Dhani she d rather go to the  that bro who has promised to get them married !thanks by no thanks! Besides,  now don't talk about her and  Deepak  to her parents.. stay clear of their wedding. Richa  yells and storms off !...  Dhani thinks..this bro? This man...?

The episode is another sweet encounter between father and daughter..she will create situations to draw her parents closer..  Deepak and Richa will their situation  draw Viplav and  Dhani together.. the colour of their Ishq is a  current clash of ideas..will it unite or further tear them apart? fives years  ahead, from whence she began, Dhani now thinks like a mother..hamlet 53 8..16

Precap: Viplav confesses  to  Dhani's picture, all that he was unable to give her ,he will  help  Deepak and Richa  to achieve..he knows she's against the idea of eloping..  Dhani talks to him in black out, what ever he's doing to help  Deepak and Richa  elope is not right!the light comes back on.. its?         

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes...Hammie ek din mai kitne takes likhti ho πŸ˜† 
Dear Hammie you are back with a bang πŸ˜† brilliant write up ...loved and enjoyed reading your take ... loved this episode where cute little vidha and viplav had a competition of eating sweets πŸ˜† soo cute ...the way viplav tip toed and came beside vidha was adorable...she brings so much smile on his face that's beautiful.

Laddoos and barfi's hmm I prefer barfi's looked like kaju katlis for me πŸ˜† very yummy sweets on the platter my mouth was watering and these two made a meal out of this...you know I got reminded of Ashoka when he used to chup ke se eat laddos πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kids are soo adorable yaar ...the bond is getting stronger day by day ...seriously hoping for more of their scenes...btw how does little tot know that viplav is from benaras ?? And yest Richa said you had a love marriage how does she know ???

Little fairy gets locked up and she is saved by her superman dad ...and dhani again realizes to say thank you to him ...it was funny yaar the way everyone ran the moment vidha was locked how do they they know in a sec what has happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch bhi dikhate hai.

Finally the crazy couple km and TP got arrested πŸ€£ TP is soo funny ...driving licence kaha hai ...nahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh jahaz nahi hai car hai udd ke nahi jaa sakte hai...Loved the way our fish out of water behaved landed up else where πŸ˜† so much hasty decisions yaar πŸ˜† serves her right ... the speed in which they were going na could have made them late TP and late Km πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Over all a good episode ...thank you for your wonderful update...waiting for the next part...Till then take care...Accha Hammie suno there is your felicitation ceremony in Dazzling's Silence wala post ...plz go and reply there.πŸ˜ƒ sooo sweet of her and others over there. 
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
aisha_c thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie!πŸ€— As usual midblowing take on the epi. 
Have been busy so wasn't able to comment on your takes but I look forward to your takes as i read them first and then go and watch MR scenes and also his scenes with the little angel.
Thank you!😊

Not just your takes but comments too are so on point that everytime I read one I feel like saying same to same.πŸ˜†
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie,
Pata nehi kitni bar bulana padega,
I m weak cz of fasting.
Nusipa se tips lena padega.how to study n work both and log in to d forum in d same day.
Anyway again a brilliant post.
U r bringing back my childhood again n again,
Suger plum princess, hayeee...
Here its d story of nutcracker again, one day this suger plum princess is going to turn him into human again.well d process has already began.he smiling after five years, dadi said he stopped even touching sweets.today he took all d barfis.i remember him losing against dhani in d golgappa contest.history repeats itself n unknowingly d nutcracker is doing what he once did with his dhani...he once locked dhani in his car, i found similarity on that scene too.its absolutely heavenly watching this father daughter bonding.i must rush to watch d episode.
I m glad u kind of avoided d wicked witch n mouse king in ur take.grateful to u.
It was such a pleasure reading this take,childhood,want to escape reality n return to innocence.u r creating that atmosphere in ur every possible take, where km is given less screen space ...wish this was a.father daughter story only.would b watching with more enthusiasm. Mishal raheja rocks as a father too.blessed actor.
Bohat kar liya bakbak.take care.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie reading your posts daily ... Have to give it to you ... You tend to find a beauty in the 20 mins of play that is absolutely overlooked by me. It may have to do with my blurred vision , judgemental attitude and prejudiced opinions.

I have lost faith in the story and its characters . They don't speak to me anymore.

For the past couple of episodes the father daughter interaction seems interesting ... Other than that it's just your writing that is interesting .

Still here in Read Only mode.

Take care.
alex1 thumbnail
@Hamlet53

Here I am Hamlet,

Read your take and watched the last 2 episodes of Colors TV IKRS.

The serial is OK for now.

I still enjoy how you spend time in detailing the story. I don't know how young/old you are Hammie but honestly YOU as an individual,  as a person have given me a part of memory that I sincerely hope will never be replaced.  I am trying to learn from the millennial/Y-generation, "To each his or her own, live and let live."  I have to repeatedly remind myself  and say, give me strength as each individual person has to live their own life, deal with changes and experiences and I cannot change life no matter what anyone else says.

As usual I thoroughly enjoyed your "Take" on the episode.  A parent's ongoing unconditional love and caring is always a treat to hear about and to watch as life will take a turn each moment of life and we continue to learn from each other, both parent and child.

Don't know how long I can watch the same character traits in a completely different show that is supposed to be of a completely different concept and as I have read previously on your thread and a few others, Colors TV have decided to capture and garner popularity from the old character. 

Actors/Actresses/Entertainers of any kind know what they want and what they are doing at the moment, things may change as they gain experience in life or it may not but as I said to each his or her own.  It is my choice and no-one else's to watch or not watch.

Disclaimer:  My opinion only and entitled to voice the same.

I watched the Saturday June 4th episode and saw the same mannerisms and demeanor of D in every aspect of the character Viplav. 
What a shame that Colors TV hade decided to use the old character traits of D of Laagi.

I wonder if this is MR's personal contribution or written traits for any particular storyline.  It is of my opinion from previous reading and now viewing 2 of IKRS episodes that Colors TV have decide to capitalize on their famous old character that shaped both the Channel's future and MR who knows that D gave him name and fame for ratings and subscribers.

This I know that some of the IKRS fans/members don't know, but as an IF old timer I can say for surety this is the case.

TC Hammie,    
Hugs as always,                             
Alex

Edited by alex1 - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

UnRes...Hammie ek din mai kitne takes likhti ho πŸ˜† 
this was for tuesday   swat! bare hasi ah rahe hai thuhje

Dear Hammie you are back with a bang πŸ˜† brilliant write up ...loved and enjoyed reading your take ... loved this episode where cute little vidha and viplav had a competition of eating sweets πŸ˜† soo cute ...the way viplav tip toed and came beside vidha was adorable...she brings so much smile on his face that's beautiful.
and the way he snarled.. he's a pro charmer mishal
Laddoos and barfi's hmm I prefer barfi's looked like kaju katlis for me πŸ˜† very yummy sweets on the platter my mouth was watering and these two made a meal out of this...you know I got reminded of Ashoka when he used to chup ke se eat laddos πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kids are soo adorable yaar ...the bond is getting stronger day by day ...seriously hoping for more of their scenes...btw how does little tot know that viplav is from benaras ?? And yest Richa said you had a love marriage how does she know ???
haaa oyeee you..  ask to many questions.. blooper.. koi nehin swat ,jane de   ..I love ladoos
Little fairy gets locked up and she is saved by her superman dad ...and dhani again realizes to say thank you to him ...it was funny yaar the way everyone ran the moment vidha was locked how do they they know in a sec what has happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch bhi dikhate hai.
  hey,, just  close your eyes  finding this that and the  other
Finally the crazy couple km and TP got arrested πŸ€£ TP is soo funny ...driving licence kaha hai ...nahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh jahaz nahi hai car hai udd ke nahi jaa sakte hai...Loved the way our fish out of water behaved landed up else where πŸ˜† so much hasty decisions yaar πŸ˜† serves her right ... the speed in which they were going na could have made them late TP and late Km πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wot a pity the two are still in our faces
Over all a good episode ...thank you for your wonderful update...waiting for the next part...Till then take care...Accha Hammie suno there is your felicitation ceremony in Dazzling's Silence wala post ...plz go and reply there.πŸ˜ƒ sooo sweet of her and others over there.   yes boss! you and taz.. har waqat  edher jao udher jao ye karo wo karo..   waise  swat...  hammie  been there    .. thanks for a  lively feedback.. goodto see you are  fit  and fine      much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Hammie. 😳 finally managed to b here..πŸ˜†
Ohhh Sugar plum fairy,,,😳😳 her sweetness making the ishq all the more sweeter... duped us to frget every tiny traces of bitterness around ishq...😳 was immersed in her sugary talks..it was jst great watching father-daughter sweet interaction n believe me watching them fr hours is not enough fr me... I want more n more of them..😳
Hayye Mishal n the kid wer bang on with their expression n it was really really cute n well executed scene..😳 the kid's hoarse voice making it even more amazing fr me..πŸ˜ƒ her Rakshas uncle once again saved her.. I love how she has started relying on her father slowly n gradually jst like her father.. even he has started unknowingly to relate things btw him n his daughter.. that was absolutely fun watching Viplov being a baccha with her.. hayye Sugar plum fairy.. so so apt dear.. 😳 great title by u indeed once again..😳

Look me thinks Dhani haven't realised yet that we do hav mother's like KT in Ishq atleast who can go to any extent n cn harm their own kids wen they think it's the matter of their pride.. Mrs kaushik belong to the same category in my pov..πŸ€” she's deliberately avoiding Dhani's approachings towards her.. she need to realise tat wat Viplov did dat time was the onli way left by his mother than.. I think that's where it's heading.. she's totally against the idea of marriage without elders' blessings bt she's forgetting ths fact tat she cud hav been granted death bt not Viplov at any cost by his elders.. πŸ˜•
The episode was absolute delight to watch... evil's face was worth watching with the frustration n inevitable deafeat written on kam face was giving my heart a kind of peace hammie..πŸ˜› also Mishal-kid scene was giving me so much positivity n strength n hope..😳
Khair let's wait n watch ths plot is getting thickened..m happy they r progressing with a good pace here.. not rushing... bt yea I agree they shouldn't make their meet a dragfest.. they wud meet by sat epi I guess.. that's where it's heading..
Thnk u so much dear Hammie fr the fantastic take once again.. it's my pleasure being here always..😳 thnk u so much. .!!

@joy it's not very easy fr me too yaar.. bt m trying to manage somehow n getting used to my schedule.. perseverance is wat needed in the end to this bizzare schedule.. jst take it easy..!!πŸ˜‰Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_c

Hammie!πŸ€— As usual midblowing take on the epi.   hi aisha good to see you was wondering where  you were?

Have been busy so wasn't able to comment on your takes but I look forward to your takes as i read them first and then go and watch MR scenes and also his scenes with the little angel.
Thank you!😊
aisha thank you for reading the takes
Not just your takes but comments too are so on point that everytime I read one I feel like saying same to same.πŸ˜†    comments.. erhh    thanks aisha , you are very gracious.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie, here we go πŸ˜›.. means you liked the  meetha episode?.. 
Pata nehi kitni bar bulana padega,  never mind about that  tell me then white coat , did you watch th episode?
I m weak cz of fasting. you want sympathy? aacha. chaal I appreciate you being here
Nusipa se tips lena padega.how to study n work both and log in to d forum in d same day.  haan Nus.. is the CAor MD  main bhi manoon ye..  i give you a tip taz go sleepπŸ₯±..
Anyway again a brilliant post.  thank u..
U r bringing back my childhood again n again, and mine to..mind you too much sweet  rot the teeth..   here with every meal there has to be a pudding.. very rich in butter and sugar..  
Suger plum princess, hayeee...
Here its d story of nutcracker again, one day this suger plum princess is going to turn him into human again.well d process has already began.he smiling after five years, dadi said he stopped even touching sweets.  yesh she did.. now he lives  on being happy when he is with her
today he took all d barfis.i remember him losing against dhani in d golgappa contest.history repeats itself n unknowingly d nutcracker is doing what he once did with his dhani...he once locked dhani in his car, i found similarity on that scene too.its absolutely heavenly watching this father daughter bonding.i must rush to watch d episode.ohhh yes and thats when she called him viplav for the first time
I m glad u kind of avoided d wicked witch n mouse king in ur take.grateful to u.  πŸ˜†  chooha king I love it! both him and the witch dress up in brocade, velvet silks.. still we can see the ugly scales on these reptiles!
It was such a pleasure reading this take,childhood,want to escape reality n return to innocence.u r creating that atmosphere in ur every possible take, where km is given less screen space ...wish this was a.father daughter story only.would b watching with more enthusiasm. Mishal raheja rocks as a father too.blessed actor.   yes taz.. wish cvs show more of  paa and daughter..   Mishal pivotal ..all others bounce off himin the central arena..
Bohat kar liya bakbak.take care.
taz,enjoyed your    edhur udher ke batien ,thanks so much..  love hammie