clean ball! play's dirty..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Sunday 5th  June 2016 ep 268 My Take ~  clean ball ! play s dirty

To me, the one word that comes to my mind is, ball  a rounded  spherical  shape  without sharp edges.  Along with the word come a few phrases coined around this word, that  can be associated  with characters and situations   in the episode . The title thus uses the term clean ball,   meaning,  unadulterated  , clean , washed.  Now in the main, a deceptive  person puts on the seeming garb of  goodness and virtue , for  in projecting    themselves    as morally upright, they in turn  win the trust  of  the masses. For only after ensuring   people's   trust in themselves  can they  carry out their evil ways  unnoticed   unsuspected.  Predominantly  Kamini  features in the episode. She is the clean ball who plays dirty.. shall we see..  

Kamini is on the ball clued on to what she wants.. hides in the locality and studies  what goes on?  this bloke to comes out calls out to  Dhani to take her medication..like a  cat  Kamini   eyes the man playing pass the ball with this girl in the yellow frock. It's great news for Kamini she figures out  Parsiya s the same   man with  Dhani at the wedding now outside her house has to be her husband!  Parsiya leaves on an errand tells  Vidha to play with the ball! From the side lines  Kamini waits for the ball to come into her court .. as so will the child!  and    Kamini can wrangle  information out of this little girl.. about the neighbourhood  Dhani???   Vidha's ball rolls right over and stops  at Kamini sfeet!  Kamini turns on her manipulative charm!  the wicked witch holds the flower fairy's ball   and thus in control of the situation ,so the wicked witch makes her demands  ..the  flower fairy can get her ball back  one one condition if she tells her, her  name. Vidha s mother has already  spoken to her about   stranger  danger  so she refuses to  disclose her name.  But Kamini is on the ball and sharp can assess and  make out what the childs weakness may be? Wants play time!  So   Kamini  offers to play ball.. cooperate with the child if she wants answers from her.  offers to play with her and the flower fairy   falls in the trap of this  wicked witch!  and tells  her name Vidha! The witch works out phonetically whose daughter this girl could be ? just to be on the safe side  Kamini plays the last ball of the over.. asks the flower fairy here mothers name... dread! Curse! The child  discloses  her mother's  name  it  is  Dhani!  Parsiya comes calls for Vidha  and  Kamini   rolls the  final ball wants to know who that man was? Vidha  replies he's her mamoon! mother's brother! so  Kamini's elated speculation that the man   could be like  Dhani's husband is thrown out of the window! She was having a ball! But now she feels odd ball! More bad news for her in the shape of this vidha!  no rocket science needed the  girl is Viplav and  Dhani's daughter... flower fairy  seems  to be a bomb! Lethal ticking ready to blow up her home! her marriage her love!  Kamini has to detonate the  impending doom!  before it annihilates her..one man  can help Tripurari!  She tells him the story wants this threat to be resolved before they are exposed! Wants them  exterminated   for that he will have to head for Mumbai  Interesting, how two  vulnerable  mother and daughter forever  steal  Kamini's peace..

Kamini is one evil head who keeps the ball rolling  as far as her evil plans are concerned, works on the policy  of not wasting a single  minute! She  begins her own show .. rolls the ball publicly  to humiliate the host  by accusing   her  under her  arrangement her diamond ring has been stolen by her servants! Mrs.kuashik has one option produce the ring! or else she calls for police intervention right there and right now! Viplav  is  embarrassed by  Kamini s fracas and   condemns police intervention as its the hosts  daughter's  wedding  will cause unpleasantness  and bad taste in the mouth.  Kamini has the ball in her court and playing the game her way. When Viplav injects she takes it upon herself to threaten mrs kaushik further she'd best find or replace her expensive ring before! or else vioplav will not be fighting their case! Viplav is livid which is just what  Kamini wants and she storms back to her room ,with an equally irate Viplav..  back in her room she fishes out the ring!puts it in the inside zip pocket of her handbag and  smiles like a she devil so be it!  this  drama  to keep Viplav and  Dhani apart! if it cant' be done easily then use  crooked methods !   clean ball but play dirty!

Viplav  barges into the room,  irate  at her dramatics downstairs ?  demands she take a good look around in her hand bag she offers it to him for inspection for she knew Viplav  would never suspect she ever pays dirty! She has his trust!and that's what she plays on..right  from the moment she manipulated him into marrying him! But Viplav questions her  with whose permission did she announce  to mrs .kaushik that he would not be fighting her case?with a stone cold stare down he warns her , it's his job.. and he takes the decision not her!  she creates more drama ,  argues  he is not bothered about her stolen ring instead he's bothered about  mrs .kaushsiks's daughters wedding. Viplav  snubs her coldly , she is being insensitive! This  gives her more reason to enter into a slinging match with her! Viplav is unaware that  the ball is in her court  as she wants his  anger to whip up to a point  where she achieves  exactly what she wants!   She has a go at him, is she being insensitive? Can he not see her loss, her sorrow? and Viplav breaks into a mocking laugh right in her face, sorrow over losing a frigging ring! She has no idea of what sorrow is! he scoffs her. sure thing! she mocks right by  only he knows what sorrow  is .. Viplav holds  Dhani's picture and caresses it before her..gives her the chance to play ball game on her terms! She feigns her cry , it's always  Dhani!  Dhani! she understands his sorrow! But does he understand her sorrow ? her emptiness  over five years? he  stands  Dhani's photo back on the dresser ,and she presses on, did he ever try to understand her sorrow? Viplav replies icily that's her problem..he grabs her bag nd growls  she needs to check her bag she snatches it back ,does he not trust her? is she lying? Yes she is  liar!  Kamini grabs  Dhani's photo to bring Viplav to boiling point ,yes only  Dhani is the epitome of truth!and is going to smash her picture and Viplav grabs it off her! glares at her  like a dangerous lion points his finger in her face threateningly ,how dare she! no one can be held in comparison with his  Dhani in this whole wide world! not even her! he has only  Dhani in his life! whatever she tried to pull today  he is not party to that! He misses his  Dhani's ashram! he is returning to Banaras!  tomorrow! first thing in the morning! Wowie! Victory she won the ball game  celebrates ,  the purpose for which she played this clean ball   dirty game! has been achieved  i.e before  Dhani meets you Viplav  we will leave  Banaras !

Drunkard  in the vicinity.. flower fairy watches and laughs as Parsiya   who pulls the drunkards leg!by impersonating   being drunk too!  Dhani comes out and tells Parsiya off! by  poking fun of the drunkard .. Parsiya     offers to take him home. Although flower fairy enjoys the comic element of this scene.. dhani  must have thought  is this the place to rear a child up?  seeing drunks inebriated on the street?   She tell Parsiya for losing it  too!vidha gets  told off for laughing!

Conniving  Kamini still has the ball in her court once a disinterested  Viplav points to her ticket for banras. She delights inside and  apologizes for her showdown to Viplav, in fact tells him she has also apologized  to mrs ,kaushik  too! she however is on the ball! wants to be sure of his ticket ?... he says he's not travelling with her ,he'll leave in the morning  and she can come in the evening after attending the function! After he leaves    disinterested in her!  Kamini ends up being a winner again! celebrates this is  brilliant even god is on her side!  Viplav  is leaving  Mumbai before her and that  Dhani now can go to hell! 

Dhani does  homework with the flower fairy.. maths perhaps is not the tots favourite.. flower fairy is no different from any other child homework  brings a hundred winks to the eyes..  Dhani catches Vidha's yawn and lets the flower fairy off! but the flower fairy   eyes sparkle as this time miss cuteness  wants to watch  telly in Parsiya s room!  Dhani' firm answer is a big fat no! she is the parent, the ball is usually in their court! She reminds her flower fairy for admission in the big school she needs to revise a lot.. but end of the day the little daughter.. mother's best friend ..  asks, if they are going to the party ,she too will come!this time she will introduce her to the  demon  uncle!  Dhani looks at her fairy flower   who is still adamant , he returned her  bag! so she needs to thank him..that's what she teaches her too..  Dhani  agrees she will say thanks.. to make her daughter  happy? or to find out who this rakhas  uncle is? Vidha  is clearly pleased with her mother agreeing , she promotes him . she'll like him  lot..  Dhani .. listens and doesn't disagree with her flower fairy .. can  Dhani sense who  he can be? The colour of Ishq  is speculation of a lost love ..a love gone by..

Viplav sits in the car and mrs kaushik   tries to stop him and apologizes  ..  he expresses no hard feeling and says politely  he will have to leave, its  his flight time.. and he is driven out of mrs.kaushik  house.. as soon as he leaves     Kamini phones her guru Tripurari  she did exactly  as he  asked her to do! now he needs to get here  and do his bit! and he tells her as long as she  scratches his back , he'll scratch hers .. in one go he'll  get mother and daughter both! so when she reaches Banaras   she'll celebrate the good news of their death!  Kamini warns him,  he needs to ensure that  no one finds out that  Dhani is alive!

Well .. seems like the dose of negativity  is back on the cards.. there is no end to  Kamini s  devious  ball games..groan..distasteful.  why is Viplav living with this woman?? Most of the time he looks through her. Parsiya s scene though a filler, I found amusing..  I like his role clean and endearing person, and love his Mumbai accent!    Next episode... will Viplav and  Dhani meet???  Looking forward to Monday's episode... hamlet53 6.6.16    #will catch up with comments today.. forgive me dear readers.

Precap: on his way to the airport , does Viplav  find  Dhani at the chunari stall...  ?? he goes up to this girl puts his hand on her shoulder..she turns... is it  Dhani??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks hammie for a lovely post.
since eisha left, less and less members have become inactive. only watching for vidha and viplav relation, meaning mishal only.
Edited by fahmed - 7 years ago
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie this is the 2nd or 3rd time am replying to your post!!
Wonderful post Hammie better shud stop watching the show completely & read only ur Updates regularly! Definitely u must be a writer cum scientist itni saare analysis haven't seen anywhere & really happy am part of this forum!!πŸ˜ƒ

Though members inactive after Eisha' exit u never stopped posting episode updates really πŸ‘.

Thank u Hammie for a great take on yesterday's episode!!

I know you are Mishal fan like BB she is also truly & madly in love with Mishu πŸ˜Š

Few like u Swati, BB were giving their contribution to this forum! 

Sorry for a long reply C u Hammie take care!

Till then bybye πŸ˜Š

Edited by nandyy55 - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks hammie...beautiful post as usual...the evils are always more clever and lucky in this show...misha or old vidha had always helped a us to get over the overdose of the negativity in the show...but now VIP must become smarter for the viewers to tolerate the negativity...dhani and VIP Must face off soon...I don't think VIP will get to see her in today's episode...
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnks Hammie for the detailed writeup. What an apt title...
 I am avoiding IKRS because of Kamini, Can't stand the sight of her, so hoping Viplav sees Dhaani today and then bang, Kamini and her plans will go down the drain...
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie,
Tired of calling u many times these days,
Again u deserve it.
Hammie u have so many back log of comments,
I used to press like in all of them now its getting diffucult for me too.
Was reading ur annotations so forgot to read ur take too.
Hope ur house is ok now.

Clean ball. Beautifully u gave things the shape if a ball,
Now d ball is in kaminis court,
One day time will change for viplab dhani vidha and all remaining ishq fans too.
Here ur take is a magic ball, showing everything is beautiful, even negative looks positive.

Looking forward to more of ur magic, in some other form.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear Hammie , surprised or shocked to see me answering your wonderful takes !!

I have been waiting for this K-Vamp to be cleaned balled right off this show, but WHY Hammie is it taking so long ??

Her dirty presence has polluted the show for tooo long... now I see that she goes to her ever loving habit and goes straight for the Kill...Is killing people off a hobby of A N 
dwellers ??

WHY did Viplav marry this K-Vamp ?? She has sucked the joie de vivre out of our fun loving Viplav and made him a sad shadow of what he was with his love Dhaani.😑 

I truly admire your patience and perseverance in watching K-Vamp and her dirty tricks,
but by God ! I hope she is gone sooner than yesterday...

Thank you Hammie for always being there and writing your superb posts that keeps the sanity intact in all us Forum wassies...

Take care,  Ramadan Mubarak , may Allah keep your thirst for writing forever blooming.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Hello dear Hammie , surprised or shocked to see me answering your wonderful takes !!

I have been waiting for this K-Vamp to be cleaned balled right off this show, but WHY Hammie is it taking so long ??

Her dirty presence has polluted the show for tooo long... now I see that she goes to her ever loving habit and goes straight for the Kill...Is killing people off a hobby of A N 
dwellers ??

WHY did Viplav marry this K-Vamp ?? She has sucked the joie de vivre out of our fun loving Viplav and made him a sad shadow of what he was with his love Dhaani.😑 

I truly admire your patience and perseverance in watching K-Vamp and her dirty tricks,
but by God ! I hope she is gone sooner than yesterday...

Thank you Hammie for always being there and writing your superb posts that keeps the sanity intact in all us Forum wassies...

Take care,  Ramadan Mubarak , may Allah keep your thirst for writing forever blooming.

by passed alll ...  helooo dolly... erhhh   ummm...     good  to see you mate...   what else can I SAY thanks for the ramzan wishes... feels like eid to have you here.mate... lovedyou... love you abhi bhi.. you on my thread  was aadat...  listen give my love to the girls...its hot here.. 24C.. humm you must be in  30'...
haan WO K- VAMP HAAAhaaa  mishfan    quoted your cuss for that      undesirable... lovely to see you doll much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hammie 😳 wats upp dear..24 mai u crying..πŸ˜† it's 35-36 here.. will touch 40 soon..πŸ˜›
Wow lovely title as usual n amazing take dearie.. 😳

Ths positivity of urs is infectious sweetheart❀️ n I love u fr that.. u kno..😳

Again yesterday epi belong to 'pain in neck n eyes' sore'.. such an apt name fr her by u... πŸ˜† completely agree to u on her saree part yarr... its too heavy n gawdy along with her horrible makeup.. had to focus somewhr else wenever her scenes being air..πŸ˜• the one who shall not be named 🀒 again winning as usual n the dumbo gold medalist very easily started dancing on her tunes.. 😑 🀒 I'll start crying now hammie 😭 πŸ˜†... the ball is always in her court.. since last 5 yrs...πŸ€” ur right meri b samjh mai nahi aata wat the hell is he doing with her fr the last 5yrs sharing his bed room.. 🀒.. I wonder why on earth he need to do ths at first place.. isse accha tha he wud hav committed suicicide.. πŸ˜† bt now the damage has done n idk wat lame justification they wud come up in future epis fr ruining my Viplov like ths.. πŸ₯±
I loved how u associated the whole epi around ths ball interpretation.. thoroughly loved ths symbolism..😳
Too many filler scenes in the epi.. bt in the end I loved dhani Vidhu convo.. how unknowingly flower fairy try clearing all mu btw them.. n how even dhani hearts giving her signal to believe on her intuition tat there cud onli be one Rakshas on planet fr both the angels..😳

Ramadan is here Hammie n the schedule is going to be bizarre.. I wud be terribly late bt wud definitely be here fr sure..😳 yea hav to check on barb.. she's not doing well.. she replied my pm yday n gayab since then..πŸ˜”
Ohh me n swati has developed ths bad habit of starting our bickering anytime anywhere. .plz bear with us..πŸ˜† even she's invisible today.. pata nahi kaha gaee..??πŸ€”
Thnk u so much for all ur fabulous words n all the dedication.. take care..😳Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Another lovely post.
Sent u pm.