oh so near.. yet so far!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS  Saturday 4th  June 2016 ep 267 My Take ~ oh so near, yet so far..

Life is full of all sorts! missed opportunities,   slipped chances!  Whose fault  ours ? for not being on the ball, missing the boat ,the flight! for bad time keeping! or it all boils  down  to providence which determines    when   anything and everything happens under the sun. The episode begins with  some raised  hopes  of Viplav and  Dhani  meeting.. there is reason and occasion both.. but then fate has its own ways.. from us it requires  patience as  good things come to people who  wait...

The flower fairy takes her mother to meet the demon king...  her feet carry  Dhani  to the house, its gets too much a swoon takes over, her vision impairs and knees turn to jelly! Parsiya posted by the gods by her side literally holds up as she ends up on the garden path. Panic ensues between him and Vidha.. the name Dhani!  Dhani ! repeats by  her carers to revive her. courtesy brings  Dhani to this party place  Vidha  is doubly excited on the outside to introduce  her mother to this man.. this man and the name Rakhsas! Demon ! Vidha   has given him.. troubles   Dhani... led by Vidha, the closer

Across the garden path stands the demon king   guarded by the wicked witch! The little flower fairy runs for a glass of water to make the queen of the flower faries.. come around. Somehow  the demon king is restless there seems tension around him like something is amiss  with   people who matter to him.  But then there are other things that occupy his life.. work that to him is  like a fairy godmother  in whose lap he finds respite from the wicked witch and his inner woes.. losing the love of his life  five years ago. But what a  twist of fate for the demon king.. his love is close by , of but he knows not. is this then his  punishment for abandoning the love of his life , the  queen of the flower fairies ?  who knows? lost in thoughts  his work calls   and he moves off ,and that very moment the queen of the flowers  comes around. Parsiya gives her a mouth ful for neglecting herself not eating! for the likes of Simone who doesn't give a toss about workers health and safety! Dhani's philosophy of life has been to stand on her own two feet! which is exactly what she does..but not for long  she totters again and Parsiya yells her  name  Dhani! till it rings around the garden. Such is fate! her name never reaches the demon kings ears!  But pierces the ear drums of the wicked queen who has been blood thirsty for the  flower queen  since five years! That name!  Dhani the bane of her life ,  Kamini needs confirmation   of what she hears .. she gets it   as she gets to look at  Dhani's face! panic ridden  she flees, her mission is to keep  Viplav from seeing  Dhani. Parsiya assists  Dhani  and Vidha home. Kamini although thrown back by  Dhani being alive   is somewhat relieved at the sight of this man by her side ,does this mean her fears  of   Dhani coming back into  Viplav's life are allayed.. has  Dhani  may have moved on..?  Kamini is troubled if Dhani was alive since five years , has been here how come she never approached  Viplav. It  sounds suspicious to her.  Kamini begins to lose her marbles, she has to keep Viplav away from seeing her.. when he strolls by, she  does what she masters at, splitting Viplav and  Dhani apart.. he  senses an odd tension  in the air ..  Dhani still waits for Parsiya to get conveyance. Viplav asks Kamini ,did something here? she grabs his arms which he frees  from her touch  and she feigns a headache and  insists  he accompany her to their room..

Changed in her red silken gown.. Kamini  paces and her mind boggles, how come  no one  knew  Dhani was  alive? as usual Kamini  thinks it's some kind of game.. life is some game plan for her , snatch and grab what one fancies ..do away with morals! they put fetters on  her passion! adopt , guile, lies, deception as a way  of life   it will get her through  duping relationships  and  family values .. she got what she wanted !by hook or crook Viplav! she kicked  Dhani out his life forever. But now  Dhani ,whose ,goodness ,  integrity ,  principles ,  prowess and self respect always  unhinged Kamini! is back in her life! what if she meets Viplav  and tells him about the letter she wrote to him ?that  I  got my hands on before he did? What if he tells her the truth that he was drunk that night !and he tells her he made a mistake of striking her! and not by marrying her.. what then??  Kamini shivers, shudders, stutters! But then! when was she ever a loser? Never .. she got Viplav! got the throne  of AN!now too  Dhani! what can she do? to remove  her from Viplav's life? nothing !she has that bloke in her life! what's there to worry! there is  Kamini!!  rants! that little girl! could she be Viplav and  Dhani's daughter?? Well there's only one way to find out! smoke out the information .. reckons  Kamini..like her red robe!  Her passion for Viplav remains!   Smooth  and slippery like  silk are her evil  works.. fine to the touch.. none can feel the rough ugly  scales of her female monstrosity.. they lie covered by her silken  covered body.  Despite, having Viplav!  Kamini is at a loss to ban  Dhani from his memories, only recently on his birthday he bellowed in her face  Dhani is not dead! she is alive in his memories!..may Dhani be restricted  to his memories only.. she has to ensure    Dhani never comes across Viplav otherwise  her marriage ,his love her life will be ruined..  Dhani is not dead!!she is a threat...

Keeping up appearances! anything for a quiet life! viplav goes along shares the same room  with  Kamini at the wedding  party..but his life he  shares not with her. Viplav  has  a baggage of dhani's memories that he never wants to put down.. carrying the load of those moments with his  Dhani  are what gives him the   drive to walk on  the long journey of life..  all he wants is to carry his suitcase .. Viplav opens his wheelie bag and memories of  Dhani fly up in his face like yellow butterflies..suddenly  a medley of flora and fauna fragrances spin around him and he is thrown  for a moment.. who packed his bag?  Kamimi the lying toad! Reasons, apart from her who else would have the privilege ? she lies he could sense for every fold of his  clothing had  the mark of his Ishq..  the folded clothes sing of the colour ,the feel, the touch of her hand.. not him alone  believes in it but the room too gives witness   to the fact that his Ishq his  Dhani was here..  Kamini prattled on about somewhat?  He just ignores her her yak!yak!  It just bounces off him! he wants to baggage this lovely sense of belonging ..viplav goes to the bed side takes his flower fairy's gift ,her superman dad's sketch, and secures it in the baggage that holds  Dhani's memories  for him!

Dhani's family is around her ,Dulari  scolds her for neglecting her health.. she justifies  she had to meet and thank that man  who returned her  purse. vidha  is terribly insecure reckons  her mother will die! Papaaa too left them never to return and now  she too will die.  Dhani assures the shaken flower fairy ,tells her they all have each other, that Vidha has her mum ,her nanny.. she misses out Parsiya sname  and he begins to question his value in their family. Dulari reminds him he was the god sent who settled them when they arrived destitute in Mumbai..   yes what exactly is Parsiya's significance in this  family. In his quiet   moment his friends arrive and  refer to  Dhani as their sister in law. Parsiya , refutes their claim , admonishes them for taking  Dhani's name  this way..if at all,  they should be grateful to her. not so long ago they were a group  of loafers roaming the streets and wasting their time! Dhani was the one who knocked sense in them motivated them to get jobs and to lead purposeful lives.. as for him Parsiya confesses ,he could never see  Dhani in another light , she is fine lady  compared to a riff raff like him. but as for Vidha! She is the ray of sunshine   in his life, at night time ,many a  bedtime stories she tells  him and many times while story  telling  she rests her face on his chest and goes to sleep.. to him that feeling  is the  most gratifying feeling he can get in this world.. Besides him and  Dhani are poles apart.. no match  none what so ever! All he wishes to do is help  Dhani , she is under tension,   monetary , her daughter's admission , work.. Parsiya discloses his friends..  has Parsiya  kept the male role model  image  alive  before  the flower fairy .. as in father figure? .. but he  sure  is the Bajrang balli figure who guards Sita maa in the absence of lord Rama in the jungle of Mumbai.. he admits to his mates..   Dhani considers him as her mate ..and good guy at heart.. mind you the sentiments  Parsiya  expresses for the flower fairy vidha.. are the sentiments of a father..

Kamini gets hold of  Dhani's address and   phone number from Simone ..  Kamini arrives at the destination   of her prey .  Dhani steps out of her house and  Kamini  sees her enemy  and the enemy's habitat... cursed  Dhani  her greatest enemy is right before her eyes.. have to erase her..

It's one of those episodes where one thinks  oh good they'll meet..but then one says, hold on sunshine! if Viplav and   Dhani were to meet the story will end.. now   if we had a delicious   helping of strawberry ice cream with  demon king and flower fairy meetings at the bottom of the garden! This episode was an overdose of liquorice sweet .. my tummy hurts too much of  Kamini...  not one but two!... still no way  Hosea!  with  cool big cat Viplav!  hamlet 53 5.6.16

Precap: possibly a double murder job for Tripurari...   Kamini  plans to wage  yet again..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail

Dear Hammie 😊...So sorry for the delay dear ...I was feeling very tired so taking rest need to look after my health na thanks to the weather change, loved your title so apt for the situation when dhani and viplav nearly missed meeting each other. Love the way you relate it to a fairy tale ...okay so dhani doesn't eat anything the whole day and then she plans to meet the demon viplav at night and faints at the right moment. Look who sees her the witch km ...very sharp ears I tell you where as viplav has lost his hearing capacity as well just great.

Now that km has confirmed that dhani and her kid is alive her insecurity kicks in and she starts repeating her history to remove them from viplav's life. Look at her dhani is a name which haunted her day and night even though she has married viplav she has never been his ...this title applies to her as well...she did possess him yet she didn't.

Couldn't tolerate one km here we get to see two...next what will they show ten km and her heads like Ravana 😆 ...sometimes we do feel some strange feeling which can't be expressed in words but can only be felt...the way both viplav and dhani felt it so many times that unknown familiar feeling be it regarding viplav's clothes neatly folded or dhani hearing the name Rakshas uncle.

Parsiya is such a gem of a person he has given dulari, dhani and vidha help when they needed it the most ...what should have been done by viplav was done by Pasiya...he feels so much at peace whenever he spends time with vidha ... he is grateful to dhani for giving right guidance to him and fellow mates ...the gratitude worked in both the ways in this case.😃

Yes as you point he does seem like Hanuman who looks after Mata Sita in the absence of Lord Rama. Loved reading your take ... So much patience was required to watch this episode and even more to write this take ...thank you for the writing this update dear ...waiting for the next part ...Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie,
hiii,
Brilliant title.
And d beginning is also very beautiful.
Ughhh what u said at d end is just so true aboutnd episode.
Nothing really digestable.
Ishq always had khatarnak villains.who ,instead of creating misunderstanding between d leads directly want to finish dhani off.DT tried to kill her, Kanak too, tripu n kamini...everyone. as if they wont prove themselves to b villains if they dont try to kill.
Anyway very beautifully u have portrayed ur flower fairy.n ur titles holds some remnants of ishq,viplab n dhani ...
Thanks for writing for us , inspite of all d negativity around.
Didnt watch it cz of fear of d dark witch.cant stand her.
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hammie, loved reading your post.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie,, loved the title n the take dear,, alott,, jst outstanding,,,😳
this fairytale theme u ve given to ths new track is working for me dear..😆 I love how easily ur making it palatable fr me,,😳 love u fr ths sweetheart..😳
I so agree to u,, too much of Witch was frustrating n that too double witch,, was taking a toll on me,,😆 still I'm hanging around jst cz I think I deserve the logical progression  of my once most loved LOVE TALE..😳
still I guess cv's are in no mood of having a lil bit of mercy on us angels,,😆 since wen they will understand ths too much Kam torture is pissing us off,, their should b a limit of showing negativity,,nahi!!😆.. bt their Blind love fr ths kam is sinking the ship still they are too arrogant to notice dat,,😕

ok I'm having ths bag full of complaints too,,😆 I m stopping here,,
bt yea I loved how Persiya instantly shut his frnds up n stopped them making ths erroneous assumptions about him n dhani bt his concern fr Vidha was fatherly,,n  ur hanuman interpretation to persiya is my onli hope,,, I think wen Kam is going to use their relationship it ll bak fire on her n may be then Viplov started suspecting ths Doodh ki dhuli wife of his,, which he is carrying around fr last five years not questioning her true nature n blindly believing the witch...😕  him being indifferent to witch indulged in his self created world is not at all enough for me,, his hollow words are not pacifying for us,, I want him to do  something substantial at least after 5 yrs..😕

thnk u so much Hammie once again for ur magical n healing words,, take care sweetheart!!😳
Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
dear friends..forgive me..  will reply to your comments on Monday..  love you alll    yours hammie
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apa bilkul shikayeti pudiya ban gyi ho.
U know i have got an intern working with me.his name is viplab.

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hammie,, loved the title n the take dear,, alott,, jst outstanding,,,😳
this fairytale theme u ve given to ths new track is working for me dear..😆 I love how easily ur making it palatable fr me,,😳 love u fr ths sweetheart..😳
I so agree to u,,too much of Witch was frustrating n that too double witch,, was taking a toll on me,,😆 still I'm hanging around jst cz I think I deserve the logical progression of my once most loved LOVE TALE..😳
still I guess cv's are in no mood of having a lil bit of mercy on us angels,,😆 since wen they will understand ths too much Kam torture is pissing us off,, their should b a limit of showing negativity,,nahi!!😆.. bt their Blind love fr ths kam is sinking the ship still they are too arrogant to notice dat,,😕

ok I'm having ths bag full of complaints too,,😆 I m stopping here,,
bt yea I loved how Persiya instantly shut his frnds up n stopped them making ths erroneous assumptions about him n dhani bt his concern fr Vidha was fatherly,,nur hanuman interpretation to persiya is my onli hope,,, I think wen Kam is going to use their relationship it ll bak fire on her n may be then Viplov started suspecting ths Doodh ki dhuli wife of his,, which he is carrying around fr last five yearsnot questioning her true nature n blindly believing the witch...😕 him being indifferent to witch indulged in his self created world is not at all enough for me,, his hollow words are not pacifying for us,, I want him to do something substantial at least after 5 yrs..😕

thnk u so much Hammie once again for ur magical n healing words,, take care sweetheart!!😳

😆 😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Res...Hammie phata phat maine ek post banaya hai waha jao aap ðŸ˜ƒ Will be back.

swat... kadher??    waise tu bare kit pit with Nus ,barbs aak you ghup... what are you up to? haan will check your lion's roar ..i have such a back log of    comments to reply to..ohhh i know you must be doing thoughtof the day? see hammie is not that much  gajani
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie, hain? only one  x mera name
hiii,    such formaility...   had a bad day in A&E... aaj did you?
Brilliant title.   thanks
And d beginning is also very beautiful.   glad you  liked  it
Ughhh what u said at d end is just so true aboutnd episode.
Nothing really digestable.  well that's  life    taz
Ishq always had khatarnak villains.who ,instead of creating misunderstanding between d leads directly want to finish dhani off.DT tried to kill her, Kanak too, tripu n kamini...everyone. as if they wont prove themselves to b villains if they dont try to killgreat comment taz
Anyway very beautifully u have portrayed ur flower fairy.n ur titles holds some remnants of ishq,viplab n dhani ... ohhh Iam pleased to see that   taz..you feel this way
Thanks for writing for us , inspite of all d negativity around... yes.. hope cvs balance it.. too much of negativity puts viewers off...  wish for more scenes between the flower fairy and the demon king..
Didnt watch it cz of fear of d dark witch.cant stand her
hummm me too taz..   thanks for sharing  your views .. much love hammie  dreading aaj ka episode...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahmed

hammie, loved reading your post.

hi fahmed.. good to see you , thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie