Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reposted FF||Nikah||Full Story Link page 72|| - Page 5

butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
welcome back to Gf...although I have already read it. ...I read it again. ...love it..I love it every time I read it. I will read it again. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Appreciate it. xxx 

- Note : I am not sending PMs people. Just wanted to remind everyone as I am getting requests for them. You can follow my group on facebook - Jannat Fictions. Or BM thread. 

Part 2

"So bhabhi how are you feeling?" Sameera asked as she watched Anisa helping Geet put the saree on.

Geet being innocent and nave she smiled at her. "I'm good. Alhamdullilah(Thanks to Allah)".

"So bhai was gentle?"

"Ji?" Geet scrunched her nose confused.

"Sameera" Anisa scowled at her.

"What? I'm only asking" she shrugged her shoulders. "Wait, I wanna check something" she approached Geet, moving her hair aside, her eyes roamed her neck. Geet grew confused and embarrassed.

"Sameera" Anisa smacked her hand. "Stop it"

"What are you looking for?" Hena asked entering the room with Simrah.

"Di how come you had so many marks on your first day and bhabhi doesn't"

Anisa flushed, Geet bit down on her lips stifling her laughter as everyone cackled with laughter.

"Bro must've been really gentle haina?" she quizzed.

Geet dipped her head down smiling as she chewed on her lips.

"Anisa" there was a knock to the door with a male's voice coming.

"Ji?"

"Abbu" Simrah screamed from inside excited hearing her father's voice outside the room.

"Choti ma bula rahe hai" he answered back.

"Hum abhi aate hai" she answered back.

"Mommy I wanna go" she struggled to free herself from Hena's arms.

Anisa nodded. "let her go"

Hena walked over to the door, opening it slightly she let simrah leap to her father's embrace.

Anisa lifted the anchal atop her head, covering her hair from view, picking few pins she pinned the silken material on Geet's hair. "Hmm hogaya" she looked at Geet through the mirror. "You look beautiful bhabhi" she winked.

"Masha'Allah. Di mere bhabhi ko nazar mat lagaye" Hena spoke as she stood beside Geet on the other side.

Geet greeted Saira as she met her at the bottom of the stairs. "Assalamu alaikum"

"Wa alaikum asalaam. Sab teek toh hai na bete? Koi problem toh nahi hai?"

"ji ammi sab teek hai" Geet replied.

Saira smiled pleased with the fact Geet wasn't facing any problems, but she knew problems do arise as she herself has been through that stage. "Chaliye nashta karne aaye" She led Geet to the dining room where everyone joined and were sat down.

"Maan kahan hai?" Saira asked seeing him missing.

"Ammi bhai jiju ke saat hai, dono bahar hai garden mein" Hena answered.

"yeh ladke bi na? jaake unhe bulaye, nashta ka waqt hai, baad mein woh business ke baatein kar sakte hai" 

Hena left to call Maan and Zain who were outside sat on the pull up chairs around the garden table they had placed in the garden.

"Ammi aap dono ko bula rahe hai" She informed.

"Hmm" Maan nodded. "Chale?" he stood to his feet, Zain hummed back his response and followed inside.

Maan's eyes instantly fell on Geet as they walked inside, his eyes brushed down her slim frame donned with the embroidered red saree, looking up at her face he noticed her cheeks coloured, may she'd seen him staring at her hence the shyness he thought to himself. Shaking his head lightly he settled down on his chair.

"bhabhi aap bhai ke paas bait jaiye" Anisa pulled the chair out for her.

Geet passed an uneasy smile and sat down nervously, her nervousness wasn't missed by anyone, she was one clear crystal person where she wore all her emotions on her face.

"Bhai kha nahi jayenge. Darne ki koi baat nahi hai" Sameera remarked chuckling.

Geet's face heated, she looked away fidgeting with her fingers. What was her sister in law? She thought mentally.

Nadiya came and settled on the chair next to her passing her nervous sister a smile.

"Api aap teek hai?" Nadiya asked softly so no one could hear.

Geet nodded smiling faintly, nadiya pressed her sister's hand, she knew by the look on her sister's face told her she was frightened well who wouldn't be, in a room full of strangers that was now her family.

Everyone tuck in to their breakfast which was light, cereals or toast and tea as the wedding food was very filling and their house still had many left over sweets, with many dishes that'd been cooked.

"Aur bhabhi last but not the least member, this is Crystal" Sameera introduced, Geet was introduced to her new family by Sameera, Anisa was with them for some time till she had to go and help Saira in the kitchen, meeting her new family was scary and yes there came two people who'd disliked her, she knew that by their cold stare. It was Husna Khurana, eldest in the family with her daughter Alisha, however she was unknown to the dislike towards her but she understood one thing she needs to stay as far away as she can. Geet brushed away the thoughts and looked down at the white fluffy cat who was curled up in her comfortable soft bed.

"She's my baby" Sameera bent down rubbing her hand over crystal.

Geet smiled. "She's so cute" She bent down near Sameera stroking the cat gently.

"Should I tell you a secret bhabhi?" Sameera smiled mischievously, Geet looked at her with knitted brows confused why she was smiling so much.

"Bhai is scared of cats" she giggled out, the statement stunned Geet. Her husband scared of cats.

"Humse jhoot bol rahe hai?" Geet asked incredulously, not being able to believe that.

"Sacchi keh rahi hoon. Aap bhai se hi pooch lijiye" she paused. "Lekin bhai se poochenge toh woh sach nahi kahenge, aap di se pooch lijiye"

"Accha?" Geet muttered, smiling at a new knowledge of her husband. "Cats" she mumbled, shaking her head slightly she stood to her feet rubbing her hand to get the little cat fur off.

"Sameera" Hena called.

"What?"

"Nazmeen Khala aaye hai" She replied.

"Oh.. chaliye bhabhi"

"Kaun hai?" Geet asked they headed down towards the hall.

"Nazmeen Khala, badi ma ke behen. Saudi mein rehte hai"

Geet stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see most of women family members gathered round a woman whom she guessed to be Nazmeen, no man present at all. Dressed in a black burqa, covered with her hijab (headscarf) and a nikaab covering her face. Nazmeen took her niqaab off and looked at Geet passing her a soft gentle smile.

"Hua Laha (Is it her?)" she asked in Arabic to Saira.

"Na'am (yes)"

"Masha'Allah heeya jameela ( As willed by Allah, she's beautiful)"

Geet went over greeting her softly.

Nazmeen replied back.

"Kaifa Ha luki? (How are you?)" Geet asked stunning everyone since no one but her sister knew she knows arabic, very basic but she knew.

"Alhamdullilah Ana Bikhair (Praise to Allah. I'm fine)" Nazmeen answered back proudly with a wide grin on her face. "hal tatakallam al - Arabiya (Do you speak Arabic?" she asked Geet.

"Na'am Qaleelan ( yes, a little)" Geet replied back.

Nazmeen patted her cheek. "Alhamdullilah. Kinah juhra ( You're a gem)"

Geet entered her room as Saira sent her up to call Maan. As she entered she saw two workers taking her luggage and moving them, Maan was stood near the window talking on the phone, he turned to see Geet stood just stunned about what was going on, he cut the call and approached her.

"We won't be staying here" he explained.

"Um.. why?" she asked confused and watched as the workers to her things away.

"Because I don't live here. So you have to live with your husband right? Unless you'd like to live here alone" he joked.

"Sorry?" she asked stunned with his joke.

"I guess mom hasn't told you" he looked at her, she looked back at him confused which told him his mother hasn't informed her yet. "I don't live here. I live in the outhouse" he started. "Come" he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, it was a soft gentle grip and not one where it was possessive or in protected manner. He stopped near the window. "Can you see that house there? He pointed removing his arm from her shoulder as much as he liked the feel of his wife's warmth he didn't want to scare her away.

Geet nodded.

"That's where we are going to be staying. As much as I love my family I love my privacy. Being married now I want to have a private life with you, no one should interfere between us" he explained his stance with his belief in marriage. "Geet I hope you do understand"

"I do" she smiled faintly.

"Thanks"

"No need to say it" she responded with a smile.

"Do you wanna see it? Or would you prefer waiting?" Maan asked.

"I'd like to see it"

Maan smiled and led her out the room, Geet followed walking alongside him. Saira smiled up at them as they both descended.

"Kahin jaa rahe hai aap loug?" Saira asked.

"Main Geet ko outhouse dikhane jaa raha hoon. Koi kaam hai?"

Saira shook her head. "Nahi nahi. Jaiye"

Both retreated away together side by side. 

SheenGcian thumbnail
Lovely Update 😃
I have a confusion in Muslim family no one calls their sister as DI.. Baji, Bajjo, Aapi, Apiya ya Aapa Jaan bolte hain.. di ki jagah Can u use it? 😳
Plz its a request 😉
Full Muslim feeling aajaye gigi 😃 😆
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it.
angel.princess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
Maaneet both believe in arrange marriage 
Both got married and are nervous 
I love this concept 
Thankss for bringing such a great concept which shows the view of muslims and there lifestyle 
I love all the character here 
Specially sameera she is such a tease 
Awesome 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maan's family is really nice lovely update
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update maan lived outhouse maan also feared from cat sameera tease geet
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part maaneet hAve a arrange maarige maan want o know geet well tgan take a step towards next level nice contine doon
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet is Vodafone nervous as its her first day.
Sameera is hell bend on making her embarrassed.
Maan told her he lives in outhouse.
He takes her with him.
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Geet's first day in her in laws house. Sameera teased her. She looks a nice girl. She introduced Geet with every member of Khurana family. Geet felt that she is not liked by Husna Khurana and her daughter. She decided to keep a distance from them. Husna's sister came and appreciated Geet.  Maan told Geet that he lives in outhouse and she will also live there as he likes his privacy. He took Geet to outhouse to show her.