Reposted FF||Nikah||Full Story Link page 72|| - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
Cute update, the whole family teasing Maan with Crystal was nice even Geet teasing him and his teasing her, glad that they gave their relationship some time as now they seem very comfortable with each other...
Thnx
nice update maan geet bonding getting strong

Part 16

Geet and Maan headed towards the outhouse as Anisa along with Zain and Simrah headed off, Maan was quite upset as soon as he left Simrah, Geet was also sad to see them go as she had become attached to Simrah and Anisa.

"You go in, I'll join you" Maan told her stopping.

She nodded and headed inside as she had some clearing up to do. Maan walked along their path and settled on the garden swing for a while. He needed some time, he was quite attached to Simrah whenever she had come she stayed with him a lot and this time he was unable to spend as much time with her as they'd come on his wedding so it was quite hectic. The last time the little trouble maker came was a quite a few months back and when they come back to meet them again he didn't know, he missed them dearly. He may not express his feelings for his family but he loved them, even Sameera.

Geet joined Maan settled beside him on the swing wrapping her arm around his and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just Simrah going so.." he shrugged.

"I know. I miss them lot already" she admitted. "It feels so quite haina?" she picked her head and looked at him.

"Hmm.."

"I guess Simrah was the life of our family" she stated, Maan smiled hearing the word our' again from her. It pleased him when she referred to them as theirs' ours, us..

Maan looked up as he heard the rumble of an upcoming storm, he stood to his feet and offered his hand. "Chalo"

"Kyun? Aap ko baarish pasand nahi?" she asked.

"Geet tand lag jayegi"

"You should enjoy the rain you know. Rain is gift as well. Allah's showering his mercy on us" she told him softly.

"True but this isn't a film" he winked and clasped her hand pulling towards their house as the droplets of rain came peltering down fast, splashing against each flat surface. They stood at their entrance under the shade and looked ahead.

"It looks so beautiful na?" Geet asked as she watched the rain pouring down endlessly.

"Hmm.." he crossed his arms and watched.

Geet smiled and inched closer from behind resting her chin on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his abdomen, Maan smiled and pressed his hand atop of hers.

"Andar chale?" She asked softly after some time.

"Hmm"

"Geet where are you?" Maan called from downstairs as he looked for her, he'd gone into the study for some time and finished some work, Geet had told him she was going to finish some things off, he'd looked for her downstairs but she wasn't there.

"Here" She called placing her saree inside their wardrobe and closed it.

She gasped feeling his arms around her waist from behind, she dipped her head as he pushed her hair over her shoulders accessing her neck.

Her eyes pressed closed feeling his lips touch her nape, Maan pressed a soft kiss tightening his hand around her abdomen. Warmth coloured her cheeks as he traced along her neck with his lips, she bit down on her lower lip as he nuzzled her behind her ears.

"Kis liye bulaya?" she asked softly.

"Bas.. aise hi" he whispered and nipped her lobe playfully.

Her chest heaved as he slowly trailed up her stomach with his hand, slow yet so sensuously, the warmth from his hand burned her skin, she sucked in her stomach and her breath hitched in her throat, as he moved up and brushed her soft curves she turned around immendiatly unable to hold herself any longer and allow him to carry on with his sweet pleasurable assault and wrapped her arms around his nape and held onto him tightly, her face pressed into the crook of his neck and her hot breath fanning his shoulder, Maan enveloped her resting his chin on her shoulder and almost lifted her off her feet, he parted his lips and sucked her skin softly, Geet swallowed thickly brushing her hand up and thread her fingers into his hair and closed her hands fisting into his hair.

She felt his hand sensuously tracing her back starting from her waist which was exposed to him only, she arched as he traced his hand along her spine, his movement slow yet tantalising, she hissed in pleasure, Maan pressed a final kiss to her shoulder before pulling away gently, however he was still enveloping her, his cheek pressed to Geet's, her arms around his nape as she held onto him.

Geet swallowed the lump in her throat, she was burning up and she knew well if Maan sees her, he'll tease her so she was grateful he hadn't pulled away from her completely.

"Aap.. aap aise hi bulaya?" she asked.

He smiled and shook his head. "I want to take you to the office with me tomorrow" he told her in a gentle voice. "Chaloge?"

Edited by --B00KW0RM-- - 7 years ago

Part 17

"Soch ke bataungi" she responded with a playful smile.

"Accha?" Maan pulled out and looked at her. "Soch ke?"

She nodded.

"Jaoge toh zarur" he stated and reached behind her grabbing his tracks then turned to go to the washroom.

"You can't force me" she spoke as he turned.

"I won't need to" Maan replied and closed the washroom door behind him.

"Matlab?" she wondered and shook her head. "Nahi jaoongi" she mumbled to herself mischiveiously.

"Bhabhi yaar what are you doing here?" Sameera asked as she entered the outhouse and found Geet in the kitchen.

"Aapke bhai ke liye coffee bana rahi hoon, koi problem?" Geet responded stirring the coffee.

"Yea actually I have" she rested her hands on her narrow hips. "Come to the mansion, everyone's playing"

"Playing?"

"Yeah, we're al bored so come and play"

"What will you be playing?"

"Well since its just us women, we thought to play rounders" she plucked out a grape and popped it into her mouth.

"Um who who?" Geet asked picking the cup and heading out the kitchen with Sameera following.

"Me, You, Hena, um Nazmin Khala, Ameena has come also and the oldies will watch" Sameera explained.

Geet shook her head placing the cup down on the tea table before Maan.

"What will they watch?" Maan slipped his phone away then picked up his cup.

"We're playing rounders and we want bhabhi to play"

"Who's watching?" he sipped his coffee.

"Badi ma and choti ma" she answered.

"Don't you know how to respect your elders?" Maan shook his head.

"Ok sorry" she mumbled. "Waise bhabhi you're playing na?" she turned to Geet.

"I'll watch" Geet replied.

"Why?" Sameera's eyed widened in question. "Aren't your hands legs working?" she asked pouting her lips.

"I don't want to play" Geet responded.

"Why? Its so boring here, black white tv ke tarah" she pointed to the outhouse. "And you're not doing anything here, bhai's probably going to do some office work so come"

"You go then, I'm coming"
"Nope, you're probably not going to come"

"Geet just go" Maan spoke.

"See bhai said it also now" Sameera tugged her hand pulling her.

"Ek minute, lemme fix myself"

What fix?" Sameera turned and looked at her.

Geet shook her head and fixed her saree aanchal over head head covering her hair properly.

"Done?"

"Get me two pins from the drawer" Geet pointed as she fixed one pin.

They walked out together once Geet had pinned it her pallu on properly, she found Hena, Ameena and Nazmin Khala already prepared for the game.

"Right in teams or separate?" Hena asked.

"Separate is better because there's 5 of us unless khala doesn't want to play" Sameera winked.

"Excuse me? I want to play" Nazmin replied narrowing her eyes. Drama queen she mumbled in  Arabic.

Geet chuckled.

"What did she say?" Sameera nudged.

"Nothing anyways who's batting first?" Geet responded.

"I'm first I said it" Sameera jumped taking the bat.

"How will you play like that?" Hena asked Geet.

"Like what?"

"Well bhabhi its only us here, you won't be able to run if you have your pallu on"

"But we're outside, what if the neighbors look over or something" Geet looked around sceptically.

"This is our back garden" Hena replied. "No one looks here trust us on that. Bhai made sure we've got our coverage from outsiders, that's why all of us all play here in the back rather than in the front yard"

"Oh.."Geet passed them an awkward smile then unpinned her pallu and tucked into her waist. "happy?"

Hena smiled nodding. "Now lets play"

"Yes Alisha?" Maan looked up from his file and noted her coming inside.

"Woh I.. I wanted to ask..um" she fumbled to speak out.

"Alisha what is it?"

"I've got to internship somewhere and mom said to ask whether I can join the office?"

"Sit" Maan gestured to the chair and waited till she sat down. "Look Alisha working with me or even in my company you wouldn't be able to handle it" he started explaining. "If you want I'll look for some other place and even recommend you but working in the office? Its fast paced and you'll have to be on your toes all the time"

She nodded. "I'm willing to learn and prove myself"

Maan sighed. "Fine. One week only, if you aren't up to it then you'll have to look elsewhere"

"Thanks Maan"

He nodded. "I've got some work to do" Maan told her which she'd gotten the hint he wants to be left alone, before she stepped out she glanced back at him. "She's nice"

"Huh?"

"Geet. She's nice"

Maan smiled to which Alisha eyes dipped down seeing he was smiling hearing Geet's name.

"I won't ever tell her" she whispered and looked back at him, his smile faded and his eyes darkened.

"Like everyone agreed Alisha. No one talks about this" Maan replied tightly. "No one is talk about it"

She nodded and walked away without another word.

"Ouch" Geet rubbed her head, she was about to open the door to the washroom to get out but Maan reached and swung the door open making her hit the door accidently.

"You ok Geet?" Maan moved her hand and looked trying to see the damage he'd caused.

"Hmm. I'm fine, its just a small bump"

"Its not bump. It's a bruise" Maan replied and pulled her then made her sit down on the couch.

"Its nothing. It'll be fine" she told him but he didn't any of it and brought something over, before Geet could speak again to protest Maan gestured her not to speak.

She sat quietly and watched him, he applied a balm to her small bruise, tentatively brushing his fingers over her bruised skin. Her eyes was keenly watching him, his brows scrunched together, his lips parting as he blew each time, Geet closed her eyes loving the feel of his warmth of his finger and the coolness of his breath.

"You can open your eyes Geet" Maan whispered softly, he looked at her mischievously as she opened them, warmth coloured her cheeks.

"You fantasizing love?" he winked.

She dipped her head, Maan inched closer pressing his cheek to hers, her fingers gripped the edge of the couch as his lips pressed to her cheek and slowly trailed up, loosening her fingers she reached his arm and slowly traced up along his shoulder and gripped them tightly, Maan pressed a soft kiss to her temple where the bruise was darkening.

She swallowed thickly and arched as his fingers brushed her shoulder, his hand pushed her wet hair behind her exposing her neck to him.

"Aap" she whispered softly and almost moaned as he kissed her collar bone ever so softly.

Geet closed her eyes threading her fingers through his hair as Maan gently pushed her down to the couch, instinctively her legs stretched whilst Maan adjusted by her side slightly resting his weight on her, his lips never left her soft skin, he pressed butterfly kisses to her neck teasing her.

"Geet" Maan softly whispered into her ear.

"Hmm" she hummed meekly as his lips continued to tease her lobe.

"I really like you" he confessed and lifted his head and looked down at her.

She bit her lower lip hooding her gaze, Maan chuckled as she shied away.

"Look at me" he gently spoke to which Geet obliged to and lifted her gaze to meet his own.

Her heart beats rose, violently thudding against her chest as she stared right back into his eyes, she could almost see herself in his eyes, all her focus on Maan and only Maan.

"I'd like to hear something from you" Maan broke the silence that lingered.

Part 18

She brushed her lips to his ear. "m... mujhe sochna hoga" she looked down biting her lower lip.

Maan chuckled at her response, he cupped her cheek pressing a kiss to her eyes, he moved down pressing another to her cheeks then continued till her lips.

"I think I already know the answer" he whispered.

She grinned as heat rushed to her cheeks.

Their lips brushed one another for a moment before he closed all space between them, Geet pressed her fingers into his upper arms clutching him as he kissed her ever so passionately yet so tenderly.

Geet gasped as Maan scooped her up surprising her. "Yeh aap. Mujhe neeche utariye"

He only shook his head playfully and placed her down on their bed.

"Geet" Maan looked down at her as she lay on the bed looking ever so beautiful. For him Geet was the most beautiful and he didn't have words to praise her beauty.

He closed the distance between their lips cupping her cheek, Geet arched to him as his warmth of his chest was teasing her, she closed her eyes letting herself drown away in pleasure, she softly moaned as his hands traced her shoulders slightly touching her soft skin teasing her with his fingertips.

Geet turned her head as Maan continued to trail down her throat with soft kisses, she swallowed hard, her chest heaved with the sensations coursing through her, she didn't know what she felt right now. her teeth caught her lower lip and chewed as Maan reached her pin on her shoulder, he looked directly at her as he unpinned then pulled her saree away from her front, she sucked in her stomach and flushed feeling exposed suddenly before him.

Her gazes hooded from his, Maan smiled seeing her blushing, he placed his hand on her abdomen and slowly traced her soft skin, Geet drew her breath in as if wanting to still herself completely.

"Breathe Geet" Maan whispered pressing a soft peck on her lips.

Slowly, very slowly she exhaled the breath she was holding in, Maan nuzzled her shoulder as his hand traced over her stomach.

He pressed his cheek to hers, his lips grazing her ear, she closed her eyes, butterflies fluttering in her stomach, she swallowed hard trying to calm her rising her chest. Her lower lip trembled as her heart felt itself sinking, Maan grazed her ear for a moment whilst his hand brushed across her stomach slowly moving up, a soft gasp escaped her lips as his hand brushed her breasts. He reached behind her head pulling away the band from her hair and letting the dark locks free and pressed his face into the hollow of her neck. He inhaled her soft jasmine scent and let the memory embed into his mind. He nibbled her skin and traced along her neck up to her sensitive spot near her ear and pressed another kiss making her jolt with pleasure. Nothing could be compared to this, the warmth of him, his touches, the feel of his lips and his skin against hers, the pure pleasure she was feeling is something that was seeping beneath her skin, a pleasure that was embedding in her mind forever.

"Geet" he softly whispered into her ear. "I.. I want you make you mine"

She pressed her eyes closed letting his words seep into her, her arms brushed his shoulders and entwined around his nape as she embraced him, he reciprocated back enveloping his arms around her.

Maan got his answer, he smiled onto her shoulder and gently parted away looking at her face which was pretty pink, he chuckled and cupped her cheek tilting her face to him.

"Open your eyes" his voice so gentle and soothing, she fluttered her eyes open and looked at him.

"I still want your answer" he stated. He knew it but he wanted to hear it from her lips, he wanted her to voice it because then he'd be able to assure himself she wants him as well.

She dipped her gaze to his chest and stared for a moment. "I.. I want to be yours" she muttered so softly then bit down on her lower lip feeling so shy she'd voiced her feelings.

Geet closed her eyes clutching the spread in her fisted hand as Maan undid the hooks on her blouse, she blushed furiously as he pushed away the silken material. Maan pushed down the sleeves forcing her to let go of the spread and slip her hands from the spread. She sucked in her stomach as he pressed his hand to her back and pulled her up gently, his hands went around and unhooked her bra revealing her completely. His lips caressed her shoulders as he did his task, he lay her back down completely bare from the top. His eyes brushed her form and drank in her beauty, he didn't have words to praise Geet's beauty. There may be many women who are prettier or whatever but for him. Geet was beauty. She will have imperfections as everyone else does, and he accepts her like that because for him she was perfect like that.

Geet opened her eyes slowly and raised them to Maan's who was staring at her, his eyes dark and intense, she watched as he sat back, her heart raised up and down making her chest heave, she followed his eyes and looked at how he stared at her, he reached up unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it off, her eyes glided down to his chest, she stared for a moment and looked away as Maan chuckled.

She gasped as he stretched beside her and pressed him chest to hers, the sensation running through her veins burned her, nothing had felt like this, she hadn't ever experienced such feelings, something curled into her stomach, his hand reached up and cupped her curve, his thumb brushing over her sending sparks of pleasure through her, her lips parted as she breathed out deeply, sighing with each spark, she bit down on her lower lip as his warm mouth closed over her curve and pleasured her.

Her fingers thread through his hair and entwined together tugging his hair gently, this was beyond anything she ever felt. Her chest heaved faster, her heart thudding against her chest with each flick of his tongue, her lips trembled, a deep ache, a longing, she felt it but didn't exactly know what she wanted more of. She arched into him as he traced down his hand to her waist, his fingers grazed over her stomach teasing her waist, she turned her head to the side letting short breaths escaping her lips.

Maan pulled at her saree freeing it from her petticoat, he took his time removing fold after fold whilst his lips continued to pleasure her as well as him. He didn't think he could find pleasure like this, with Geet it was something else altogether, her soft skin, her taste, everything about her was something he couldn't tire of. He was eager to read each part of her body, he wanted to explore each and every fold of her heavenly body.

He parted away and trailed down her to her abdomen nuzzling her skin, he pressed a kiss to her belly button and smiled as she sucked in her stomach once again. Parting his lips he bit into her flesh making her gasp before soothing her with soft kisses and the warm of his tongue. Her fingers pressed into his shoulder, her back arched aching for something much more, soft moans escaping her lips filling the air around them.

She shuddered when his hands traced her sides, grazing her hip bone down along her thighs, Geet chewed on her lower lip trying to stop the moans in her throat, she suddenly felt so hot, she could her palms getting slick with mists of sweat, she turned her head pressing her face into the pillow as she felt the cool air slap against her bare skin on her slender legs, Maan pushed down the material baring her waist down, freeing her from her saree, petticoat and panties.

She was bared out for him and only him. His heart swelled with pleasure as it dawned upon him Geet was his and only his. He knew that always at the back of his mind but feeling it emotionally and physically are two different things. He pressed a kiss to her stomach and pushed himself up brushing his body along hers lightly, sparks of sheer pleasure jolting through their bodys, their skin burned with the passion oozing between them. His lips brushed her shoulders, his hand pushed her hair back and over her shoulder cupping her nape, he grazed her skin with his rough cheek, Geet smile faintly as it tickled her which Maan noted, he done it again and grinned as she blushed with a smile touching her lips.

Maan slowly freed himself of his own clothes keeping his eyes on Geet who turned her head away blushing furiously, her hands clutched the spread, he climbed atop her making her gasp as she felt his entire form cover her own, he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"You can see me Geet" he whispered softly and smiled seeing her blush harder, a soft chuckle escaped his lips however he was growing nervous within, Geet was also nervous as it dawned on them both they're taking their relationship a step further.

His fingers slightly trembled as he parted her legs and settled, Geet pressed her fingers onto his shoulders, heat rushed through their bodies, slowly, ever so slowly Maan delved into her virgin body, Geet let out a moan pressing her eyes tightly, her eyes burned with tears as the pain shot through her, Maan stopped instantly, his hand cupped her cheek. "Geet you ok?"

She nodded however her face said a different story, he rose up and her arms slid around and tightened around his nape.

"Don't" she whispered.

Maan gave a nod and delved into her, his hand cupping her cheek, his lips brushing against her lips, he pressed soft pecks and allowed her to adjust, Geet opened her eyes, Maan watched the lone tear slide down her temple before hitting the pillow, he pressed his lips to the corner of her eye and kissed her, his hand slid down and entwined with hers pressing into the mattress as they moved in sync, their bodies burning with undying love and passion, the room filled with their moans as their bodies entwined together and moved towards the oneness.

Maan pressed a kiss to Geet's forehead as she lay in his embrace wrapping her arm around his abdomen, she smiled against his chest and closed her eyes as she was exhausted. His hand brushed her shoulder and pulled her closer, he closed his eyes and was elated with this night. Their relationship was taking a new turn, he pressed another kiss to her closed eyes then let sleep invade him.

Superb romantic updates, loved it. . . . . . 
Great updates
Maan tease Geet 
And ask ehr to come office 
& they finally become one 
Aalso move one step a head in their relationship 
Update soon 
Maaneet r so sad simrah went away :( 
Yah without her it's so quiet :| 
Bring her soon :( 

What was alisha indicating?? Did maan had some past!? :/.
What secret maan is hiding from geet!! :O 

So finally a step ahead in their relationship :) 
Maaneet became one :D