Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So mammu Maan is in trouble for leaving his little gf behind it was cute that he did not want to leave his wife Geet behind, the slow and steady growth in their relationship is very nice, him taking baby steps in making her comfortable with him...and understanding her as well, her likes dislikes, her prayers and and her serene demeanor appeals to him and of course her physical attraction...she is beautiful and very attractive...the fire is rising in both and driving their desire...soon...
Thnx
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome part.. maaneet dheera dheera ek dusra ka kareb ho raha hai par unki relation ma ek dusra ka wish sa aga badhna hai.. sab shooping ja rahe hai aur simrah ko choad gaya aur wo apne maan maamu ko harmer sa pitayi karna ka socha ma hai lol.. geet alisha ka aisa behaviour ka karan maan sa puchta hai aur maan bolta hai alisha geet sa jealous hai..
waiting for next part..
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maan is such a gentleman...love the way he is making Geet feel comfortable with him at all levels before taking their relationship to another level of bonding. It's so beautiful & endearing. Their understanding, trust & bonding is really beautiful. Poor Simrah got ditched by her Maamu. Feeling so sad to see her cry when everyone left her & went shopping. She is so cute wanting the hammer to beat her maamu:):):) looking forward to the next update to see Simrah's punishment for her maamu:):):)
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely updates...
it seems they r made for each other...
they secretly admire each other ...
they spend quality time with each other n their family...
maan teased her ...lovely couple
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting as well 
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 15

"Yeh aap..." Geet frowned in confusion as Maan held her wrist and tugged, he slipped in the bangle and looked at it for a moment.

"Nah.. show me another" he slipped the bangle out and passed it back to the saleswoman.

The woman passed another to him and Maan slipped it into her wrist.

"Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye" Geet muttered as he slipped one on and took it off.

"Shh..." he slipped in the next and then smiled. "This is perfect. Looks quite nice" he told her then turned to the saleswoman. "We'll take it, give 4"

"4?"

"Haan. Wear 2 on each" he replied nonchalantly and looked around the shop. "Waise I thought you want to shop with Alisha"

"I never said that" she responded quickly to which Maan looked at her. "Um.. I mean.. I.. I don't mean it that way"

"What way?" he raised his brows now curious at what she meant.

"like.. um.. I don't know" she sighed unable to reply back sensibly as she was lost for words.

"You mean you don't like her?" he raised his brows.

"Did I say that?" She asked pouting her lips then continued. "Nahi na? You're putting words in my mouth" she complained.

Maan laughed listening to her and shook his head "Don't make that face Geet" he inched closer and muttered softly.

"Huh?" she looked at him confused.

"You look too cute when you're making that face and trust me I'm finding it hard to stop myself from kissing you right now"

Geet's eyes widened with a blush creeping to her cheeks, she turned her head away biting her cheeks trying to stop herself from flushing furiously.

"Hello" Geet dipped her head as Sameera called out to them. "Bhai you lot coming" she waved them over.

"Coming" Maan responded, paying for the bangles he took the gift bag from the saleswoman and turned heading towards them with Geet beside him.

"What did you lot buy?" Sameera asked looking at the gift bag in Maan's hand.

"Its not for you if you're asking" Maan replied.

"You know I should've brought Crystal" Sameera commented earning a glare from Maan. "Haina bhabhi?" She continued ignoring Maan.

Geet looked at him mischieviously and passed a soft smile. "Haan Sameera you shoul've brought Crystal" she responded, turning her head to Maan she winked to which Maan narrowed his gaze at her as if asking her you too'. Geet chuckled softly turning away from him.

"Um waise shopping hogayi?" Geet asked.

"Hmm. Just need to buy gifts for Simrah madam now, she's probably still bawling like a baby so need to buy something for her or she won't let go. Anisa di aur jeeju ke liye le liya hai" Hena replied.

Geet nodded. "Why don't you do one thing? You buy some gifts for Anisa's in laws and we'll go and buy for Simrah?" She suggested turning to Maan.

"Yeah that'll be fine" Maan agreed and looked to them. "Hena you and Alisha shop carefully. Don't let Sameera buy or even choose because she ends up choosing stupid things for Anisa's in laws"

"Oh bhai don't you know? I'm going to buy them a hoover" she replied.

"Clown ho kya? Joke maarte rehte ho?"

"Banna padha aapke waje se" she responded. "Aap haste nahi ho na? isi liye socha try karu. 25yrs mein hase nahi toh socha ab hasa loon"

Maan shook his head in disbelief, this girl. Doesn't know when to shut up, she just has to answer back. "Jaa ke shopping karo. Zabaan mat ladao" he gestured waving to the shops.

"Jaa rahi ti. Aap ne rok liya" she answered and turned walking away with Hena and Alisha. 

"Main tumhe ghar mein dekhlungi" Maan muttered looking at Geet.

"Maine kya kiya?"

"Excuse me. Haan Sameera you shoul've brought Crystal'  he mimicked "Who said that?"

"Mazak ta aur waise bhi aap kare toh mazak mein karu toh gunah?" she raised her brows playfully.

Maan shook his head. "Kuch bhi ho Geet. Don't become a sameera. I can hardly handle one clown and I seriously don't need another"

"Mujhe clown bula rahe hai?" she pouted her lips a little.

"Nahi cherry" he responded sarcastically.

"huh? Cherry kahan se aaya?"

"Tumhare gaal"

"Aap kya keh rahe samajh nahi aa rahi hai"

"Tumhara gaal cherry ke tarah laal hojata hai. You know when you're blushing over..." he paused dropping his eyes to her lips making her bite down her own lip and dip her head.

"Phir se shuru hogaye aap?" she whined.

Clasping her hand he led her towards the toy department. "Ghar pe jaa ke khatm karunga" he mumbled quietly making her blush even more knowing well what he meant.

"Maama" Simrah called as Maan was taking the shopping out the boot.

"Haan?" Maan turned around and widened his eyes seeing her stood with Crystal in her arms and her smiling mischeiviously.

"Simrah no" Maan pointed, she ignored and chucked Crystal up making her mewl loudly, Maan jumped back yelling, Crystal's claws caught Maan's shirt tearing a little and she jumped off running away. Maan hissed and glared at Simrah.

"Simrah ki bacchi tujhe nahi chodhungi" he grit out.

"What happened?" Geet asked coming outside the house as she heard yelling.

"Nothing" Maan shook his head.

"Aapka shirt" Geet pointed to the little tear.

"Nahi kuch nahi hai"

"Whats wrong?" Sameera came out in a hurry. "I heard my baby cry. Where is she?"

"She scratched maama making him cry and ran away" Simrah laughed making Sameera burst out laughing whilst Geet bit her cheeks stifling her laughter.

"Kis pagalo ke ghar mein hoon?" Maan muttered shaking his head. "Hogaya?" He asked looking at Geet.

"I didn't say anything" Geet responded with a hidden smile.

"You don't need to" he replied shaking his head. "Ab chale andar?" he gestured and walked inside with the shopping.

The time passed quickly as everyone spent the day at the mansion together, Maan was questioned about his shirt but preferred to keep quiet and changed into a new shirt and no one mentioned it again. Dinner was done altogether as Anisa was leaving so they wanted to spend as much time as they could as no one really knew when she'll be back to spend a few days here.

Geet helped Anisa packing the gifts in another bag and Zain loaded the car. Though Simrah's gifts were packed away Geet had kept a bag with her, she picked it up and walked over to the little girl who hid behind her mama as she approached.

Geet bent down to her level and smiled softly. "You're not going to come to maami?" She asked.

Simrah shook her head mischieviously.

"I've got a present for you" Geet gestured to the bag in her hand.

"Is it chocolate?"

"Its something better" Geet exclaimed smiling.

"what is it?" she tried to peek into the bag, but Geet took it back.

"You want it then I want a biiig hug and a kiss then you can have it"

Simrah chewed on her lip contemplating then opened her arms and closed the distance hugging Geet tightly with her tiny arms wrapped around Geet's neck, she pulled out and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Now can I have it?" she asked grinning excitedly.

"Hmm" Geet gave the bag to her.

Simrah opened it excitedly and grinned even widely seeing the stuffed Winnie the pooh teddy which was quiet huge, almost nearly half the size of Simrah. "Oh! its winnie" she exclaimed hugging tight. "I love you" she giggled pressing numerous kisses on the teddy's cheeks.

"Idiot. You're meant to say I love you to bhabhi" Sameera whacked her head lightly.

"You're stupid" Simrah shouted pushing her hand.

"Dono shuru hogaye" Hena commented as she watched them start their usual bickering.

"Sameera leave my baby alone. We're about to leave and you're picking on her" Anisa admonished.

"Di please please save us the torture of bearing this monster. Leave quickly"

"If you have so much problem you leave" Maan responded. "Door's there" he pointed.

"Bhai sometimes I think you're not my cousin" she crossed her arms. "Koi itna dushmani karta hai kya?"

"And what are you doing with Simrah? Look at her age and yours" he replied back.

"Di did you have to give birth to a dumbo?" Sameera questioned knowing she'll defeat in arguing with Maan over Simrah.

"Jagda sab kuch baad mein karna" Saira came down. "Ab unke jaane ka waqt hogaya hai"

Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful full update...maan teasing geet part was awesme and geet counter back in form of crrystal superbb...sameera and maan backering is sooo cute...simarh left crystal on maan soo funny...
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Maan called geet clown ;) 
Well cherry as well =:P 
Year that's not fair
Maan can tease like hell with geet but when geet first he freaks out :P 
ROFL crystal :v scratched maans dress :P 
Soon geet gonna do that I'm pretty sure ;)
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan & Geet both are teasing each other 
Update soon 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh quite happy happy part
They tease each other a lot
Alowly they are opening up...great to see their relationship building up..
I love sameera...she is too cute and funny

Maan and crystal were hilarious
Lovely part