khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

eagerly awaiting updates

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 11

"I'll just freshen up" Maan spoke placing their bags down and headed into the washroom, Geet noticed the change in his behaviour, he'd suddenly withdrew himself.

Maan splashed water on his face and looked at his reflection in the mirror, he absolutely detested it when he was at his weakest, sleep was one of his weakest times, he'd felt annoyed as they'd all seen him and Geet like that, he hated it and knowing them all so well they'd spread it around they'd seen him and Geet like that.

Geet turned her head hearing the door open, she looked at Maan, he passed a small smile and walked over to his closet to take a change of clothes.

"Suniye" she called softly.

Maan stilled his hands, he looked down for a moment before turning around to face her. "Hmm?"

"Naraz hai mujhse?" she asked, she didn't know what was the reason behind his withdrawal and she wanted to, until she didn't ask she kind of guessed he wouldn't share.

Maan shook his head at her. "nahi Geet. I'm not even angry" he replied back.

"Why this withdrawal?" she mustered her courage to ask him.

He sighed heavily and rubbed his face with his palms then looked back at her. "I.. I just hate it when someone be it anyone finds me in such situations"

"What situations?"

"Weak times. Sleeping is one of them" he responded back.

She frowned in confusion.

"You wouldn't understand Geet" he sighed and turned around getting his clothes out.

Maan turned his head when he felt her embrace him from behind resting her head on his shoulder blade.

Geet noted the sadness in his voice when she couldn't understand why he'd felt sleeping was one of his vulnerable times, it was new to her so she obviously wouldn't understand, she walked over unable to hold herself back and held him from behind.

"Make me understand" she whispered.

"I don't know how to" he responded letting his hands fall to his sides.

Geet loosened her hold around him and moved before him. "Don't see me as your wife now, see me as your friend and tell me" she spoke softly. Her voice was like a balm to his wound.

"I've always seen sleep as a weakness, it brings out the weaker side to a person" he explained moving away and walked over to the window. "I am weak and I know that. I am human after all. But I don't like showing any of my weaknesses to anyone" he told her looking out the window, the purple streaks had colored the sky, it was nearing evening now.

"But you've.. you've got no problem when I'm there" Geet asked walking towards him, she stopped beside him and turned her head to look at him.

"I don't know the answer myself" he muttered back. "May be because I'm seeing you as my other half" he whispered out turning his head to look at her.

Geet looked down unable to see the intensity in his eyes, there was something more in his eyes which she didn't know and he himself was clueless of. His wife was drawing him to her in  such a short time, he was getting used to her, he'd understood a little about her but the need to understand her much more was there. Geet inched close feeling Maan's arm wrap around her waist, he pulled her closer removing the distance between them. Her hands instinctively went to his shirt and clutched the material in her fist.

She pressed her eyes closed as she felt his lips on her cheek, he trailed to her lips, her breath hitched, her cheeks heated, he'd noticed the slight tremble of her lips, his close proximity affected her a lot just as her closeness affected him, he couldn't praise her beauty enough, she was so perfect, her eyes were the windows to her pure soul, her words were like poetry flowing out, she hadn't spoke bad of anyone and she highly appreciated everything done for her.

He nuzzled her cheek closing his eyes savouring their closeness, he'd forgotten everything, all he saw was her right now, his ever so beautiful wife. He inched close and lightly pressed his lips to the corner of her mouth, she let out a soft gasp, her hands tightened for a moment before loosening, she reached up and embraced him hiding her face in the crook of his neck, Maan reciprocated back with admiration.

"I.. I'll only say they're your family" she turned her head resting it on his shoulder still embracing him. "Being weak or vulnerable infront them is fine"

"I've never allowed myself get too close, I didn't want to indulge in their happiness so much because I was afraid everything might change suddenly"

She knew he refered to his father's death then. "Everything happens for a reason. Its already in our destiny. How we deal with it is our test. This life itself is a test from Allah" she pulled out and looked up at him, "changes are good, each change leads us to a new destination"

Maan picked up his phone as it rung however his attention was on Geet as she worked her way around their kitchen.

"Maan khana kha ne ajao mansion main" Saira told him.

He looked at Geet, here she was preparing their food and over there they were calling. "Nahi ammi, Geet yahan humare liye khana bana di hai, aap khaiye"

"Kahin aap aaj sham ke waje se door toh nahi hai?" she asked, she knew how Maan distanced himself instantly as soon as he felt someone had invaded his private space.

"Nahi ammi main door nahi hoon, Sach mein Geet ne hum dono ke liye bana di hai" he assured her.

"Teek hai"

Maan cut the call and slipped back his phone into his pocket and headed into the kitchen and looked at Geet as she made something.

"Its nearly done" she turned her head and smiled at him as he stood beside her watching.

Maan nodded.

"Are you avoiding home?" she asked as she'd heard their conversation.

He leaned back against the counter and looked at her for a moment. "I don't think I can see them for now"

"I know I said I kinda understand" she turned lowering the gas letting their dinner slow cook and looked at him. "Why do you see sleeping as a vulnerability that too infront of them?" she asked.

"Sleeping is a vulnerability right? Like obviously you need sleep, but you're unconscious then, isn't unconsciousness a vulnerability as well? You wouldn't be able to defend yourself in sleep if something was to take place right?"

She nodded understanding a little, it was his view and she should respect it she told herself. She turned to check on their food whilst Maan came closer from behind, she turned as she felt him embrace her gently. Maan passed her a smile and gestured her to the food, Geet bit her cheeks to stop herself from blushing and stirred however was unable to do so with his hands which were creating havoc within her, his hands warm and rough yet ever so gentle rested on her abdomen, she stopped as he inched closer pressed his cheek to her own, reaching her forearm he trailed down holding the spoon with her and stirred.

"You have to stir Geet" he whispered.

She nudged him with her shoulder. "I can only do it when you're not teasing me na?"

Maan chuckled, his breath caressing her ears lightly. "accha? I was thinking... more of admiring than teasing"

"Dekhiye" she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder only to stop as their faces were only inches away, she noticed how his eyes brushed from her eyes down to her lips then back to her eyes, her cheeks heated quickly making her go all pink, her mouth seemed suddenly so dry, she dipped her head running her tongue along her lip wetting it to get rid of the dryness. Maan noted and even admired that little action of hers and somewhere it called out to him, she closed her eyes feeling his cheeks press to hers, he stroked his rough cheek against hers, grazing lightly, her chest heaved heavily, the feel of his hands, his cheeks, his body pressed to her back were playing with her senses. Maan held her shoulders and turned her around ever so slowly to him, his hands glided her arms reaching up to her cheeks, she dipped and turned to the warmth of his hand, her lips parted as she breathed heavily, her gaze hooded from his, he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her to him, her eyes closed as he pressed his lips to her eyelids, soft gentle pecks on each eye, her hands clutched his shirt tightly, his warmth teased her senses, such feelings arose within her which she'd never felt, Maan himself enjoyed her closeness, the feel of her soft skin beneath his lips made him want more. Emotions stirred within them both, emotions that none had ever felt before, something so pure yet so full of admiration.

He inched closer, her breath hitched as his lips pressed to hers, he gently pressed little pecks, currents of sensation passed through them both, she closed her eyes as he kissed her, his lips grazing with hers, she didn't know what to name this feeling, her hands reached up and entwined around his nape as they kissed, Maan pulled away simply just pressing little pecks, Geet embraced him tightly hiding her face in his chest feeling overwhelmed with feelings, Maan himself was overwhelmed, their first kiss was something beyond explanation, the feelings that stirred within them both was unexplainable and the beauty of this was it was simple. No words were needed to express themselves, nothing said and the kiss itself said so much.

"Geet" Maan spoke into her ear, she chewed her bottom lip hearing his husky voice, she couldn't respond feeling too shy, she inhaled a deep breath and turned from him wanting to get away. Maan held her wrist pulling her back. "Geet" he gruffly spoke into her ear once.

"Please..." she whispered.

He only smiled tightening his grip on her hand wrapping an arm around her stomach and pulled her close. "Please what Geet?"

She blushed instantly, she could hear the jovial tone in his question, he was obviously teasing her once again. "Dekhiye"

"Pehle bhi yahi kahan ta Geet, dekhne ki bajai maine kuch kar dikhaya" he murmured into her ear embarrassing her, she bit down on her lip and closed her eyes.

Gathering herself she got courage to turn her head over her shoulder and look at him, Maan smiled, a genuine soft smile, a smile that reached his eyes as he stared at his wife.

"um.. khana tanda ho jayega" she gestured, Maan loosened his hand letting go of her eventually, Geet passed him and turned the cooker off. Maan grabbed two plates whilst she'd brought the pan over, once they had prepared their table they sat down. Geet kept her eyes on her plate the entire time, both ate in silence with them stealing glances of each other, Maan did catch her a few times, she'd immediately blush and dip her head down, he smiled inwardly admiring her.

"You know Geet" he spoke sipping his water and placed it down, propping his elbows on the table he leaned a little forward whilst she looked at him curiousily wondering what he will say. "Its only a kiss"

She gaped at him for a moment, heat rushed to her cheeks and she grew increasingly warm and stood to her feet, before she moved Maan pulled her wrist making her fall into his lap, her hands gripped his shoulder, her eyes pressed closed, whilst his arms went around waist and held her.

She breathed erratically, her lips slightly trembled, Maan's eyes brushed from her closed eyes to her lips, then moved back to her eyes.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him. "Aap mujhe tang karna bandh karenge?" she asked him.

"Tumhe tang nahi karungi toh kisse karungi haan?"

"Aaan..." she whined pouting her lips.

Maan chuckled pressing his cheek to hers. "Ek baat puchu?" his eyes fixed on her face, she'd hooded her gaze away from him keeping her eyes down to his chest.

"Hmm" she swallowed thickly as she waited for him to speak, her hands tightened on him as his cheek pressed to hers and his lips touched her ear.

"If I tell you that I want to make you mine then..." he whispered.

She slowly looked up to meet his gaze. "Main haan karti..." she murmured and paused for a moment just to see his expression, Maan stared at her with intensity. "Kyun ke mujhe pata hai ke aap mujhe apna liye hai aur mujhe apne patni puri tarah banana chahte, hamare iss rishtey ko ek naya rasta dene chahte hai" she whispered back, her gaze hooded from him, her answer was genuine, if he wanted it then she would because she knows he accepts her fully and he wants to complete their marriage and make her his by all means.

He smiled with her answer and cupped her cheek and tilted her face making her look at him. "I'd only say is that I'm happy to know you've accepted me" he muttered back. "I just asked and I have accepted you but I'd like some time to make you mine properly" he replied back. She smiled softly, Maan gathered into his arms embracing her, he pressed a kiss to her hair and stood to his feet with Geet scooped up in his arms.

"Woh" she pointed to the table.

"Kal karlenge. I'm tired and want to sleep, waise kafi der bhi hogaya hai" he headed upstairs.

"Aur kitna soyenge, car mein toh soye huye te"

"Tumhe uta ke tak gaya hoon" he responded.

She pouted whining once again hiding herself in his chest, Maan chuckled and entered their room.

"Neeche utariye" she gestured trying to keep a straight face, her husband was someone else altogether, he'd tease her one moment, then admire her the next.

"Meri biwi gussa hai?" he asked rubbing his nose with hers.

She nodded not speaking.

"Kaise manao?" he asked placing her down gently.

"Aap manayenge?" she asked amused.

"Koi shak?"

"thoda thoda" she giggled to which Maan shook his head.

"Pehle batao toh sahi kaise manao"

"Gussa nahi hoon" she responded. "Khair mein change karke aayi" she headed to the washroom.

Maan watched her retreat and he smiled, smiled widely, he didn't know what he was feeling right now but it was something beyond anything, the feeling stirred was something he liked and was loving it.

Geet smacked her forehead realizing she'd left her clothes and right now she stood only in her blouse and peticoat, wrapping the saree around herself again will be a hassle so she decided to call Maan.

She opened the door a little and called. "Suniye"

"Hmm?" Maan turned and saw the door open a little and wondered what was wrong.

"Woh.. mere kapre denge"

Maan smirked and couldn't help himself but tease her. "Geet main busy hoon tum aake le lo"

"Dekhiye maine kapre utarli hai aur main nahi aa sakti aise" she responded quickly and realization struck her. "Haaye Allah, yeh maine kya keh diya" she muttered beneath her breath, she noticed his hand passing through the little gap and she took her nighty, before she moved her hand fully Maan grasped it from outside and looked at her head that peeped from the door.

"Itna sharmao mat. Kuch hi din main bina kapre dekhlungi tumhe"

Her mouth opened and she gaped at him, her eyes widened hearing his statement, she was brought out of her thoughts when he laughed loudly and walked away, closing the door she pitied herself.

"Haye Allah yeh kaise hai? Hamesha tang karte rehte hai" she pouted undressing and changed.

"Abhi bhi sharma rahe ho?" Maan asked pulling her closer to himself as they stretched in bed together.

"Aap mujhe tang karna band karenge"

"Aadat se majboor hoon Geet" he whispered into her ear.

She shook her head at him and snuggled closer, his hands went to her long dark locks and played mindlessly as they simply enjoyed the warmths of one another's embrace. "Suniye"

"Hmm..." Maan turned his head and looked at her.

"Woh main soch rahi ti ke hum kal se kyun na mansion mein waqt guzare?"

"teek hai" he agreed however Geet was unsatisfied as she'd felt he wasn't interested and wanted to explain herself.

"Usi bahane main ghar ke kaam.."

"Shh. I understand Geet. Agar tumhe mansion main jana hai toh jao, tumhara hi toh ghar hai and I won't stop you at all"

She nodded. "And you'll come right?"

He nodded. "Yeah I will. Anyways its pretty late, lets sleep" he spoke and reached for the lamp and switched it off letting darkness surround the room and sleep invade them.

Geet was stood before the mirror fixing her pallu when she heard Maan curse audibly, she looked over her shoulder to see a button had come off his shirt, Maan glanced up and caught Geet staring at him, she turned giving her back to him pinning her pallu up.

"Geet you know how to sow?"

She turned around once she'd pinned her pallu and approached him slowly, taking the button from him she looked at it then glanced at Maan. "Agar yeh film hoti na main haan kehti aur aap ke nazdeek aur aati aur sil deti" she inched closer to which Maan raised his brows at her, "But yeh film nahi hai" she spoke placing her finger on his chest she pushed and moved a step back before she moved away Maan wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her to him.

"Mauka bhi hai aur faida bhi" he winked.

She shook her head smiling. "Le leti ti agar film hoti" she chuckled and moved back, Maan let go and looked at her. She moved towards him once again but this time she'd reached behind and pulled out another shirt of his. "Yeh lijiye aur aap ajaye, main mansion jaa rahi hoon"

He nodded, Geet passed a smile and passed him, before she moved away further.

"Suno" Maan called,

She stopped and turned to him. "Hmm?"

Pulling her wrist she stepped forward and stood right before him looking at him confused, a smile crept her lips as he pressed a kiss to her cheek, she passed him a shy smile and headed out the room whilst Maan finished getting ready.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love reading it all over again ðŸ˜³
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update...
they accepted each other ..
maan is devil ...keep teasing her...
may be he love to see her shy face...
last part crack me ...agar film hoti...haha
9290860623 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow bohot don bad update mila thank u .maaneet ki mohabbat aur maan ki shararat geet ka sharmana hai update soon next.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
SO great reading the story again..reliving maaneet getting to know each other...love the teasing and how close and comfortable they are getting with each other...loved it loved it
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This story is one of your best and so beautiful everything about them feel so so special... Really their relationship this slow bonding to each other getting deep with time all is so Serene... alk their moments are so lovable want to more about their journey and Waiting for next one
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..