Shakti will be a mirror to society

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
After giving a number of hit shows, producer Rashmi Sharma is ready with her next " Shakti, Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki that launches tonight on Colors. Here she talks about what makes this show different...

you have said that this show is special for you.

The concept of Shakti in itself is so unique that it's very special for my husband Pawan and me. It's not the regular run-of-the-mill show. Shakti will stand out and act as a mirror to society. It may even bring about a positive change around us. This show will raise a number of questions about our existing social system, answers to which will have to be given. The characters are drawn from the real world. Also, for the first time on television, Punjab's beautiful locations have been explored differently. It's not the typical khet and hariyali that we have seen so far, it's more real. You will be blown away by the real emotions of Shakti.

or a long time, Pawanji and I had been brainstorming for a concept which could entertain, yet be a window for change. We feel we have achieved this with Shakti. Months of hard work and detailing have gone into it. You can already see a change that the media, TV serials and PM Narendra Modiji's Beti Bachao movement is bringing. We hope to take that ahead and get the society to react through our show.

Your first film Pink starring Amitabh Bachchan is also going to release this year.

Film complete hui hai aur bahut zabardast banke aayi hai. Just like our TV show, even in this film, along with Shoojit Sircar, we are looking at offering viewers something different. We want to make content-driven films.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the mystery to be unravelled on the show
asap😆
tfs though :)
alka2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a concept to share with u all...this is what my sister told me is the concept of Shakti and after listening to it I believe that she is 100%right ...
So according to her Soumya is mahinder and nimmi daughter but born on their(transgender) place so that is why they( veiled woman/man) come to take her as they think that she is one of them...that is why her father hates her and thinks that she is badluck and bring only harm to them...this is the concept of bol and darmiyan but a little different as here Soumya is not a transgender so VD can be her hero...
She told me this story without knowing that the concept is based on darmiyan and bol...when I told her she said that these movies had the same concept but person was really a transgender which is not the case here...
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs.. Pata nahi rs aur unka hubby hama kaun sa mirror show karenga isha show sa;) itna sare mirror dekha raha hai apne other show sa ki kya kahe 😳
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alka2212

I have a concept to share with u all...this is what my sister told me is the concept of Shakti and after listening to it I believe that she is 100%right ...

So according to her Soumya is mahinder and nimmi daughter but born on their(transgender) place so that is why they( veiled woman/man) come to take her as they think that she is one of them...that is why her father hates her and thinks that she is badluck and bring only harm to them...this is the concept of bol and darmiyan but a little different as here Soumya is not a transgender so VD can be her hero...
She told me this story without knowing that the concept is based on darmiyan and bol...when I told her she said that these movies had the same concept but person was really a transgender which is not the case here...

yes alka its so possible and i really hope its like this

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
TFS nish😳
Awaiting to see how it is going to be😃
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: alka2212

Absolutely alka this may be the concept of the show ,ur indeed right ,I too strongly believe this to be the concept ðŸ˜³
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
beti hachao that means she Is girl
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs i ope raaz jaldi khule ek toh RS pe vishwaas nai hota kyuki jab SSK shuru hua tha it was a story of a girl who got married into a conservative family who didn't allowed her to dance and now there is no dance except Simar dances to the tune of naagin daayan n what not lol
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

tfs i ope raaz jaldi khule ek toh RS pe vishwaas nai hota kyuki jab SSK shuru hua tha it was a story of a girl who got married into a conservative family who didn't allowed her to dance and now there is no dance except Simar dances to the tune of naagin daayan n what not lol