- Zeeun's friend
- Zeeun's friend's wife
- Zeeun's friend's other girl friend

Lets now build a flow chart

Zeeun's Husband + Zeeun -------- Zeeun's friend + Zeeun's friend's wife
                                                        |
                                                        |
                                                        |
                                                 Zeeun's friend's other girl friend

Total people involved: 5
Relationships: 4 
Zeeun's relationships: 2
Zeeen's friend's relationships: 3
Zeeun's husband, Zeeun's friend's wife, Zeeun's friend's other girl friend's relationships: 1 each
# of times Zeeun used: 18 (36 as Hip has habit of reading what he types)

Solution

I have no idea. You are cheating. Your friend is double cheating including cheating with you. Telling u doesn't mean anything. If one cannot be his wife's and girl friend 1's and girl friend's 2's then to me it seems he is nothing but a flirt who wants girls for physical relationships , show offs. But then again u r cheating as well so its not like u r faithful to anyone. So I don't think transparency matters here in anyway. Both of u r not transparent to ur spouses in first place.

So do whatever u want to do..it is a mess as far as Hip is concerned.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by Zeeun - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
This seems like a free for all type of situation when anything goes. I mean even even if we for one moment ignore the marital status responsibility and morality point ..even then the person u r having affair with..even he is having an additional affair besides u..so its not like two lovers ending up in bad marriages like movie Silsila. lol. 

My only advice would be to come out in open and end both end your marriages and then marry with each other..but then again what is the guarantee that he really wants to marry or is just using u by giving financial support. I mean if you were to do all this then at least the person on the other side should have been little more sincere

its a mess

The only lesson that comes out of this is contradictions in a desi society.

On one hand the husband does not want wife to  job etc as it does not go well with the society and family. prampara and anushasan ...The result however is that wife ends up having extra marital affair with another person who is married with kids and on top has extramarital affair with another girl

So it is better that we let people marry of their choice and not force them..this is not fair to anyone...my philosophy is to once kids reach 18 let them choose ...dont force them...if we  force them they will mess their own lives but also the life of person who they are married to

keep us posted..