||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #76 #Wandering Minds ||MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
   Welcome With 3D Fonts

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) 😆 PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,😃 FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",😆 FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS ..😳
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,😳 IN TRUE SENSE ,🤗 WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE (MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...
SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT 😉

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

PICTURE AND IDEA CREDIT FOR THE NEW LOOK OF CC : RAY 👏

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .😈

IMPORTANT

@STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

MYSTERIES OF THIS WORLD

BY SAMPRITI

Neil Armstrong once rightly observed, "Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." We most often associate the word mystery', with the unknown, the bewildering, and the bizarre. When we are unable to describe certain incidents or natural occurrences, we find them alien to our understanding and logic. The same extends to certain places around the world as well. They look and feel strange, unearthly and preternatural, and we look at them in wonder and awe, because they defy logic. However, not everything needs to be dissected and explained to be enjoyed. Occasionally, not knowing why something happens, or why it exists, is a seductive and hypnotizing experience in itself. As it is believed by many, some things are better left unsaid. Similarly, some places are better left untarnished by scientific explanations. These places exude beauty and brilliance despite being otherworldly. Having said that, the following are Some of the most alien, bizarre, weird and mysterious places on earth.

Cristales, Columbia

Cano Cristales Columbia

Cano Cristales Columbia 

Cao Cristales is a river located in the Serrenia de la Macerana region of Columbia. This isn't just any river, it has been referred to as and "The Most Beautiful River in the World." For much of the year it looks just the same as any other river, but for a short amount of time between September and November - in the transition period between wet and dry seasons - it transforms into a wash of color. The reds, pinks, blues, greens and yellows that adorn the river are actually unique types of flora growing on the riverbed.

Living Tree Bridges of Cherrapunji: Unbelievable Sight

What appears to be a scene out of a Lord of the Rings movie, the Living Tree Bridges of Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, is just what the name suggests. Providing a rather mysterious and surreal sight, the rubber tree in question is said to have roots that go as long as 3000 feet.

Image Credit: t.saldanha - Flickr

And if you are wondering how on earth they got that way, the winding roots have made their way along the slopes. As the trees cling to the higher areas of the riverbank, they send their roots down to the riverbed. It is said that over the ages, humans have shaped them to aid as a natural bridge between the rivers.

The Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean

The Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean

The Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean ( Ocean NOAA's National Ocean Service/flickr)

What would a list of mysterious places be without a mention of the Bermuda Triangle? For anyone who doesn't know, it's a triangular area in the Atlantic ocean, between Miami, Bermuda and San Juan. Over the years, the area has captured our imaginations, with reports of seemingly unexplainable disappearances of planes, ships and people. No one can say for sure what happened in these cases, but theories are as far ranging as sea monsters, alien abduction and simple weather conditions.

Magnetic Hill: Car Slipping Uphill

Image Credit: Kiran SRK - Flickr

We are aware of a vehicle slipping down downhill, but can it actually go up the other way around? There is a hill in Ladakh that is believed to be magnetic. If by any chance you happen to park your car and leave it on neutral on the road that climbs up the hill, it will ascend the steep road on its own at a speed up to 20kms per hour! Popularly known as Himalayan wonder', the place is rather talked about among travellers.

What appears like the doings of some magic is actually said to be due to an optical illusion. The mountains, roads, and hills are placed in such a way that it appears as if the area is an uphill terrain, but in reality, it is slightly downhill. Hence, when a car is left out of gear, it looks as if it is rolling uphill. Whatever be the reason, there is no denying the enigma surrounding it.

Jatinga: Birds commit suicide

What seems to have come straight out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie, this phenomenon is a rather depressing one. Jatinga village, Dima Hasao, Assam is where several migratory birds just drop dead.

This especially happens between 6pm to 9.30pm on moonless nights during the months of September and October. Several theories have popped up regarding the bird suicide happenings but none have managed to be accurate.

Death Valley, Nevada

Death Valley, Nevada (Wikimedia)

Death Valley, Nevada (Wikimedia)

Death Valley in Nevada stretches into California, and offers a breathtakingly huge empty landscape to explore. The sheer scale of the park by itself is daunting, as is its forbidding sense of isolation. Here visitors can explore a number of unusual geological features. Salt flats and rock formations offer intriguing vistas, and some parts of Death Valley are actually located below sea level.

To add to the oddness, scientists have discovered mysterious rocks they call the "Sailing Stones of Death Valley." These rocks appear to move all by themselves, leaving a trail behind them which reveals the pathways they have taken. This is a major unsolved scientific mystery.

Bullet Baba: Self-starting Bike

Om Banna, an avid bike lover was on his way during the elections to meet some people on his Bullet bike. En route, he met with an unfortunate accident and passed away. The cops seized the vehicle and put it in the police station, only to discover that it was missing the next morning. After a few searches, they found it at the same accident site. Even after placing the vehicle back, the incident repeated again.

It was believed that the late owner himself rode it there. Today, they have built a temple in that location in his memory where people come to worship him as the accident preventer.  Another interesting fact, some of the devotees actually offer Bullet Beer' to him. This place is located 20 kms before Pali city, in Rajasthan.

Banni Grasslands Reserve: Strange Dancing Lights

Banni Grasslands Reserve in the Rann of Kutch lends its own charm. Since centuries locals have claimed to have spotted few mysterious dancing lights. Labelled as Chir Batti, they are alleged to be as fierce as a mercury lamp and can apparently change their colour into blue, red, yellow to a pear- shaped moving ball. Sometimes they are still and other times they move at a fast pace.

There have been visitors and soldiers who complained that these lights seemed to have followed them. Scientists refute paranormal activities here and believe that the occurrences are due to oxidation of methane from the marshes.

Hanging Pillar: Temple Complex Stands On The Pillar   

Image Credit: Mahesh Telkar - Flickr

Located in the Anantapur district in southern Andhra Pradesh, the hanging Pillar of Lepakshi is a mystery indeed. Built in the 16th-century temple of stone in Vijayanagar style, you can actually swipe a piece of cloth or paper mid-air that separates the ground and the pillar.

Image Credit: Premnath Thirumalaisamy - Flickr

As a matter of fact, a curious British Engineer tried to figure out the secret of its support, consequently dislodging it a bit in the process.  Some believe that the entire complex stands on the pillar.

The Tale of Twins at Kodinhi, Kerala

A pair of twins at the Twin Town of Kodinhi

Image Source
The extraordinary factor about this otherwise ordinary village in Malappuram, Kerala is the strikingly large number of twin births that it witnesses. Kodinhi, or the Village of Twins', as it is now called, holds an eminent place among the mysterious places in India!

The Mystery: Once you set foot into this village, you'll start seeing doubles of almost everyone! Kodinhi is currently home to over 200 pair of twins and two sets of triplets. And that's not all! Kodinhi's women who are married outside the village also end up having twins or triplets.
The Theory: Doctors believe that the reason for this strange phenomenon lies in the chemicals of the water in the area.

The Lake of Skeletons at Chamoli, Uttarakhand

The frozen Roopkund Lake at Chamoli

Image Source
Roopkund Lake is a glacier lake located at an elevation of 16,500 feet in the most God forsaken place in the Himalayas. But it's remote and dangerous location has got nothing to do with the gloom and despair associated with this lake. It's what lies beneath it that scares the shit out of most people.

The Mystery: Around 300-600 skeletons can be seen beneath the surface of the frozen Roopkund lake every year when the ice melts at this mysterious place in India. Radiocarbon tests and forensics date the corpses back to the 15th century AD.
The Theory: The locals believe that the corpses belong to the then king and queen of Kanauj, who were going on a pilgrimage but plunged into the lake due to a severe hailstorm and died.

The Floating Stones of Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu

Stones of Rama Setu bridge floating in a tank in Rameshwaram

Image Source
Rameshwaram in Tamil Nadu holds immense importance in the Hindu mythology, as it is the place where, according to Ramayana, Lord Rama's Vanara Sena built a bridge of floating stones all the way to Sri Lanka. But there is something else about the bridge that makes this place one of the most mysterious places in India...

The Mystery: According to Ramayana, the bridge was built of stones that would stay afloat once the name of Lord Rama was scribbled on it. As it turns out, this wasn't just a story. The bridge was actually made of such stones, as they are still found around here and are a major tourist attraction in Rameshwaram.

The Village that Slithers, in Shetpal, Maharashtra

A cobra in Shetpal, a village that worships snakes in Maharashtra

Image Source
Snake worship happens to be an ancient and widespread practice in India, but there's one town in Maharashtra that follows it way too religiously. The village has established a custom for every household, wherein it is mandatory for the house to have a resting place for cobras in the rafters of their ceilings.

The Mystery: The snakes here, it seems, are pretty friendly. The reason it one of the most mysterious places in India is because no snake bite has ever been reported in this village.

Loktak: Only Floating Islands in the World

Image Credit: Hemam Bishwajeet - Flickr

The Loktak Lake in Manipur offers a mysterious and spectacular sight. There are large circular clusters of vegetation that float on the surface. Termed as the only Floating Lake in the world, the formations (phumdis) are made of vegetation, soil and organic matter. This place has been a case of interest and fascination among many.

The Immortal Flame of Jwala Ji Temple in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh

The Jwala Ji Temple in Kangra

Image Source
Jwala Ji temple is a holy shrine located in the lower Himalayas in Kangra district, typical of other Jwala Ji shrines in the country. Why then, is it listed among the mysterious places in India, is another matter altogether.

The Mystery: The central pit of hollowed stone inside this shrine holds a flame that has been burning endlessly for over a 100 years.
The Theory: The flame is burning off a supply of natural gases like methane under its surface.

CREDIT : 

1. www.thrillophilia.com 
  2. www.conservationinstitute.org 
  3. traveltriangle.com

PRESENTED BY SHONA

Mark and Bill

Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed the boy ahead of him had tripped and dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with two sweaters, a baseball bat, a glove and a small tape recorder.

Mark knelt down and helped the boy pick up the scattered articles. Since they were going the same way, he helped to carry part of the burden.

As they walked, Mark discovered the boy's name was Bill, that he loved video games, baseball and history, and that he was having lots of trouble with his other subjects, and that he had just broken up with his girlfriend.

They arrived at Bill's home first and Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television. The afternoon passed pleasantly with a few laughs and some shared small talk, then Mark went home.

They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated from junior high school. They ended up in the same high school where they had brief contacts over the years.

Finally the long-awaited senior year came and three weeks before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.

Bill reminded him of the day years ago when they had first met. "Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day? asked Bill.

"You see, I cleaned out my locker because I didn't want to leave a mess for anyone else. I had stored away some of my mother's sleeping pills and I was going home to commit suicide. But after we spent some time together talking and laughing, I realized that if I had killed myself, I would have missed that time and so many others that might follow. So you see, Mark, when you picked up those books that day, you did a lot more, you saved my life.

credit: http://shortstories.co.in

Howrah Rajdhani

I, as middleclass Indian, am blessed with many typical "Indian characteristics. (No hard feeling bro my other Indian brothers and sisters if you do not agree, I fully agree to that. But being an Indian, I have right to classify my own atypical characteristics as "Indian).

My first characteristic is "be cautious. I confirm everything at least 3-4 times whatsoever the case to be. Let a simple case of locking the main door when I, with family, started for a trip (to attend a family function as we middleclass "rarely waste our valuable earnings for exotic vacations), leaving our "so called valuables in "soon to be temporarily deserted house on mercy of a 7 lever "Godrej lock. Firstly I pulled the poor rusted lock multiple times after locking the door to stress test reliability of the lock, then looked back just after taking four-five steps before lock goes out of our sight to again cross verify whether lock was still there, and the most irritating one was asked again by wife in auto-rickshaw when nearing railway station, "did you lock the door properly.

Until we reached railway station, everyone tried utmost effort to badly entangle my cautious mind further with layers of confusion, "have you taken the tickets... "Did you switch off fans and lights... "Papa, did you inform my class teacher... "Count the bags... it must be seven including two children (Five bags are minimum count of bags we travel with light journey is always better two suitcases, one big bag as eatery even in Rajdhani Express in which Railway ministry provides food and beverages not free price included in tickets, one bag for both kids they are still small, and one with all remaining valuables the purse of the lady of house)...

My cautious characteristic was still dominating when we reached Mughalsarai railway station at 11:45 PM total one hour fifteen minutes before schedule departure of Howrah Rajdhani Express. But it was totally acceptable better early than never. I was busy in counting our bags and kids while taking help of coolie to carry our luggage to board in our reserved 3-tire AC compartment. Suddenly I could clearly see my second characteristic, doubt everyone, started going hand-to-hand with the first one.  I took out the ticket to verify train number and timing, and kept doubting knowledge of coolie who, as per generally accepted Indian principles, seemingly knows more than the sophisticated computer system and the babus sitting at Enquiry Window. I looked at every computerized and manual display, demonstrating my cognizance to my wife and kids, and finally declared when the coolie turned to step down on platform number three, "On Platform number Three at 1:00 Hrs.

Train arrived at right time (until now I had not paid to coolie my second characteristics. You never know these coolies, they will disappear once they get money, leaving you helpless on the crowded platform with seven big bags including two sleeping children). We pushed everyone to locate (to be precise, "capture) our already reserved births. Third characteristic woke up in late midnight "always be in hurry. The train was still standing. (I already checked with many co-passengers it was Howrah Rajdhani. My brother-in-law had warned me that there would be many Rajdhanis going at the same time.) Within less than three minutes, we locked our bags with railways chain, brought bedsheets and blankets after a small fight with coach attendant who was asking us to wait for few minutes, changed our clothes including those of our already sleeping children to sleeping dress, and lied down on our births covering us with Indian Railways' typical blankets.

Suddenly a "pehalwaan (wrestler) looking person with his wife and ten big bags including two children entered in our section and shouted, "This is my birth, get down. I was intimidated by his physique and voice but sill gave him free suggestion (my fourth characteristic) in imperceptibly protesting voice, "Bhai sahib (respected brother), it is my seat... please check your ticket again... many Rajdhanis go at this time... my brother-in-law told me already... it is Howrah Rajdhani... I could not complete... he dragged me down from my upper seat. My wife could not protect me from falling... all four kids were fully awake and frightened (to be honest... not more than I was) and started crying loudly in chorus.

Suddenly God sent my savior (ticket checker). He checked our tickets and addressed to me, vindicating the pehalwaan looking person,

"Sir, your ticket was for yesterday's Howrah Rajdhani see November 3, 1:00 AM

I put forth my argument (my fifth characteristic), "Today is November 3

"No... after midnight date changed... it is November 4... 1:00 AM. Now train may start anytime... please get down quickly... hurry up!!!

This was no problem... my already awaken third characteristic "always be in hurry first time in my life helped me to get down with my light luggage and also with family safely. Train was almost running when I jumped out of it...

My wife, "I told you many times, check the tickets... check the tickets... but you never listened...

But I was busy in counting my luggage, "...5, 6, uhhh... the purse 7... Complete!!! Thank God

credit: http://yourstoryclub.com

SHONA 🤗 FOR THESE WONDERFUL STORIES 👏

MysticMoon thumbnail

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL NOT BE IN THE MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON, THEIR NAMES WILL BE IN "MEMBER'S INTRO IN RAY'S STYLE" ONLY. (EXCEPT SILPA, SREE , MANJU , MAMTA , RADHIKA, NAYAB  AND NIYATI AS THEY DO VISIT THE CC AFTER LONG INTERVALS , WE MISS THEM AND WISH THEY BECOME ACTIVE HERE LIKE BEFORE).

IF ANY MEMBER WANTS TO COME BACK IN FUTURE (MEMBER WHOSE NAME IS NOT IN CURRENT MEMBERS LIST BUT SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE  ) THEN SHE NEEDS TO INFORM EITHER ME OR ANY OTHER ACTIVE MEMBER OF CC ABOUT THE SAME AND MAKE SURE THAT HER NAME APPEARS IN MEMBERS LIST AGAIN 😊 

ASMU AKA Aamias  

MANJU AKA blackandblue

SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993

JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose

SILPA AKA -DewDrops-

HASINI AKA KostinsQueen

KAMALA AKA Kamala05

NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman

MAMTA AKA mamta99

MANISHA AKA manisha.8148

MEENA AKA _Meena_

JESSI AKA Messi2

NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk

NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini

SHONA AKA Purbishona

ROSE AKA rose1998

RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot

PUBI AKA Sampriti.

SANA AKA sanabmw

RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60

SOUMI AKA soumi93

SREE AKA Sree8410

TAPPU AKA Tapathi

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

(YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB)

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things 😳

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)😆

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have her😳

CarpedeimRose: One of great writers😳

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful person😊

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...😆 hope she will join back CC soon😳

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...😆 she uses her office net to give us company...🤗

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"😉

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... 😉 okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aati😆

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hain😳 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person 😳 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properly😆 her rule is hug karo khush raho😉

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...😛 yeh raat ko good morning kehti hai😆

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.😆 she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you all😳

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted 😳

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... 😛 full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "😳

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our hearts😳

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shona😳... andaaz hain in laa-jawab😆
naughty but still caring😳 spread happiness here😊

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mine😳

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi hai😆

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...❤️ you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi 😳

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...😳 she loves to do shopping😛

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)😳

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi na😛
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhoolti😆

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hain😆

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"😳

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...😳

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phone😳
she is impressive 😛 

PRESENTED BY RAY

Birthdays are the special days for all...😛 and it feels very bad when some of our friends or family sometimes forgets to wish us... 😭aesa CC me na ho toh MEENU came up with an idea 👏k hum sabki birthdays include kar dein 75th cc me so that sabki birthdays koi bhool na sakey...😃

BIRTHDAYS OF CC GANG...
Aamias:                   1st January.
Blackandblue:
Butterfly.1993:          9th July.
CarpedeimRose:      6th June.
-DewDrops-:             27th May.
Fareesha:                25th January.
Indrani7495:             4th July.
KostinsQueen:         2nd September.
Kamala05:               5th November 
Kanwal4salman:     5th June.
mamta99:                1st January.
manisha.8148:        11th October
_Meena_:                9th October.
Messi2:                    9th June.
Monica_Suhasini:   13th July.
Nikkk:                  27th February.
Niyatiswaragini:     5th September.
priyanshiii:             2nd September.
Purbishona:            2nd March.
rose1998:                4th November.
rayab_rajpoot:        12th January.
Sampriti.:               11th June.
sanabmw:               9th April.
Shinningstar60:       30th October.👏
soumi93:                 7th December.
Sree8410:               10th April.
-Reeti-:                    1st October
Tapathi:                  8th January.

Idea Credit: _Meena_

THANK YOU RAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CREATIVITY 👏

Girl And Heart Smiley Face, Emoticon

MysticMoon thumbnail
LINK FOR PREVIOUS CC CLUBS

**RULES**

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

***(All the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members)

MysticMoon thumbnail
REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) 😆😆

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...😊

Nikk contributed a sweet pulav and Ray made amazing effort to change the look of CC ..like them if any of you want to add anything or share anything please let me know... 😃

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...😳

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

NOTE 

(for all members)

ANYBODY WHOSE NAME IS NOT THERE IN THE MEMBER'S LIST IS A COMPLETE OUTSIDER FOR US , KEEP CC MATTERS PRIVATE IF YOU LOVE AND RESPECT THE SAFETY OF YOUR CC.
MysticMoon thumbnail
MEMBERS BIRTHDAY PRESENTATION BY RAY IS ADDED HERE FROM THE PREVIOUS CC, AS IT WAS A NICE EFFORT FROM RAY'S SIDE SO IT WILL BE THERE WITH THE MEMBERS LIST IN EVERY CC FROM NOW ON 😊
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Me first 😆
🤗 a special hug to all my creative friends who contributed to the beautification of our CC thread
Edited by Kamala05 - 7 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mannu busy as Makkhi I guess , she is like electricity in our place during monsoon .😆 Nobody can predict when it comes and when it goes 🤣
manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcome in new thread 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
rose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There was no electricity in our area last night...
Usual in monsoon.