Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Sairat has made 88 cr at BO ...
Whaoo...that movie is made at a mere budget of 4 cr ...and 84 cr is the profit earned...
Producers ka toh sona ho gaya...

@Nas  : ur Show Krishnadasi gonna have supernatural element..

Aaradhya to gain 'SUPERNATURAL POWERS' in Krishnadasi!

🤣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahahha asmi ap kaise pichle CC main reh gaye 🤣 😆  .. 
and rav your descriptions .. 🤣 Opening door for doodh wala 🤣 that bright shiny smile when doodh wala brings bagier pani wala doodh 🤣

and asmi as much as i hate to accept but u are right, FK is not spontenious off screen ..a s in for hosting you need to be different as a person .. but i am looking forward as i miss him on screen 😆 .. lets see how he handles it .. and as for KJo influence .. might be .. we never know .. 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bagair pani wala doodh! 🤣

Has FK ever done hosting before? He seemed quite held back during the promotions of KnS. Even I am a little doubtful but you never know he might have a side to him we have never seen.Edited by Loveforlife - 7 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
FK's star sign is Sagittarius... Sagies are a little eccentric if I am not wrong, so you never know.. 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
yes rav he did host once .. an award function in pakistan with mahira .. and honestly it was laid back but if he is chosen for IIFA i am sure he would have improved . plus i read he will host some specfic segment . 
btw shoaib mailk is another of my fav .. 😳 .. and fawad shaved again .. ye kya beard to shave to beard shuru kiya hua hai is ne! 😆

Safedi ki Chamkaaar...🤣
He has done Rav in Pak serials ke awards...and he was so so so rehearsed...ki It felt he was reading from the Monitor...😆

Aree Kinzu  , there was no final reminder in last CC ki "Lets move" so I thought this is still in continuation...😔

Vivek ki acting lol...sadly uski Mentor herself is Lame , so no hopes there . Probs Mona ke saath rehkar kuch seekha jaye. 
But  I pray ki Mona stay away from the Duo , They are Pathetic...😆
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
hahhaa asmi you are a cutie! 😆 .. and yes FK seems like posing for that rin washing powder!! Too much whiteness there! 🤣 .. 

and btw .. i loved mona's interview .. she is just the perfect amount of confident and funny offscreen and she talks normally, unlike DT and others who seem so wannabeish .. loved mona and her attitude! 👏
Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
Oh I agree Kinzu  abt Mona's Attitude .. So Cool , So Real...
It feels as if  She is in front of me ...no pretense ..just the Realness...

How far this Kawach Nautanki gonna continue?? I hope no extensions ,Please...🤣
Show chalu huaa nahin yahaan we are talking abt its end date... 

Oh #WhyMonaWhy  😭

=====================================================

Follow
Iqbal KhanVerified account@Miqbalkhan

Victory over Nafs is real victory

Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Asmi Kinzu.. I don't know past ka about FK but I guess he never had a life coach (just guessing) Bollywood mein every person has a life coach. Most of the words they speak in interviews etc are the words, thoughts of their life coach. They learn how to be charming in public. My friend is a life coach. They are highly paid..FK will get one too now that he is Bollywood and gradually we will see a different FK emerging.

Iqbal is on the wrong profession.. Philosophy professor hona tha.. 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
IQ looks so dubla patla .. seems like he shed half his wieght! 😲 😆 .. and his description abt nafs! 👏 👏