Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Yaar review kaisa likha hai... 
Goddess kaali and "oomph" factor.. W*F was this... 

Cmn to kavach, rav jitna kam bole utna accha.. I had watched the promo if suhagraat or smthn.. The chudail magically enters Mona's body... And those white eyes  it really made me say whymonawhy πŸ€’
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad will be hosting IIFA!! OMGGG!! πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³
peeyara thumbnail
Even i am still saying same #whymonawhy but she is looking pretty in that bridal dress πŸ˜³ 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay saw Kawach's promo .. HOW weak is Vivek in his expressions .. his entering the room at suhaagraat expressions were so ridiculous! πŸ€’ .. 
daydreamers thumbnail
Blue film promo was nice.. Dev's realization.. 
Its cute πŸ˜³
daydreamers thumbnail
Kinza dahiwala knows no acting... He's only there to make audience ke dimag ka dahi... 
His only fans are his saaliyaan. That's it.. πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail
Tabu and Sakshi were front runners for role of Anil's boss in 24 and Sakshi was finalized...her enthu for playing cop and her passion for acting landed her the role β€οΈ
Also, channel asked Ekta's opinion and ofcourse She will say gud words for Sakshi πŸ˜† Ekta told how hard working, talented and professional she is β€οΈ

Why channel have to ask Ekta for deciding cast of other shows πŸ€£ it should be their call
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: daydreamers

Kinza dahiwala knows no acting... He's only there to make audience ke dimag ka dahi... 

His only fans are his saaliyaan. That's it.. πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£
his saaliyan must be excited for jiju ka show as lead and that too with a seasoned actress Mona and Hottie Mahek πŸ˜† 
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

okay saw Kawach's promo .. HOW weak is Vivek in his expressions .. his entering the room at suhaagraat expressions were so ridiculous! πŸ€’ .. 

maine usey attention di hi nhi πŸ˜†
hv seen promo 5-6 times on colors...mum watches Thapki sometimes πŸ˜†
i loved Mona in that bridal costume πŸ˜³ i am looking for her pic but nhi hai...need to take snap😳
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peeyara

🀣🀣
his saaliyan must be excited for jiju ka show as lead and that too with a seasoned actress Mona and Hottie MahekπŸ˜†

Saheliyaan will proclaim Jiju to be a better actor than Mona and Mehek (I am not aware of her acting skills). When Jiji is Oscar worthy Jiju can't be less worthy.   πŸ˜†