Tanshi & Ahaman " Kyunki Tum Hi Ho " Updt Part 5 pg 23

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys me again with another story Hope you guys will appreciate it like my two others concepts 😃.

A big thx to corporate with me n showing your love too if you guys cont like this i promise to give you a lots of Os Ss Ts on Tanshi 😃.

This concept will be different with the two here you will have a married couple of tanshi n there tragedy ... there will be some fun moment too .

Sketches

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho

Mr & Mrs rishi singh bedi a newly happily married couple ... who love each ever a lot ... Rishi love his wife tanu khurana , tanu daughter of mr n mrs veer singh khurana childhood friend of raj rishi father ... rishi elder son of mr & mrs raj sing bedi businessman well known in mumbai ... most richest people in mumbai bedi's .

Rishi good handsome 30 years loving son n bro ... he is a cool man who love to see happiness every where around him ... to keep smile on his sibling one ... he never refuge any thing to his parents n even his bro maanpreet which is his life after his wife ... so dashing good persanality every girl want to be his girlfriend or wife ... well known in business land ... Rano never refused any thing to rishi .

Tanushree 27 years elder daughter of mr & mrs veer singh khurana ... she is a pretty woman whom any one can fall in love with her she too like to spread happiness around her ... love her younger sis ahana a lot ... happy in her married life n with her loving hubby like rishi ... she always keep smile on face ... love her In Laws a lot .

Veer has a business not so big but enough to have a reputation ... they are not so rich but good from heart ... both family are happy with their children happiness .

Tanvi malhotra 27 years preety enough to make a man turn madly in love on her ... daughter of Rahul malhotra well known psychiatric doctor from Uk ... tanvi good from nature ... she run a bussiness n some times help her father ... dont have mother ... she dont want to get married ... for her work come first .

You will know on other character during updts

This concept is base on how rishi will survive after loosing his loving wife ... what destiny has reserve for him ... will he get his love of his life back ... will he recognize his love ... his love will bloom again or not ... will he get back his naughtiest life back .

If you guys will want to know more then let me know from your feedback n like too .

Thx

Hansa 😃

Edited by --HANISA-- - 6 years ago
                                                                INDEX ðŸ˜ƒ

part 1pg  4

part 2 pg  9

part 3 pg  14

part 4 pg  18

part 5 pg 23
Edited by --HANISA-- - 6 years ago
interesting concept.. Tanu n tanvi together..
Update soon
Originally posted by _Kamal_

interesting concept.. Tanu n tanvi together..
Update soon

thank you for comment
wow new concept hansa congrats yaar
its interesting i want you to start it soonish yaar
Yup its interesting ...waiting to read !
Originally posted by hana_y

wow new concept hansa congrats yaar
its interesting i want you to start it soonish yaar

thank you for comment hana
Nice cs and concept..
Update soon
Thanks
Originally posted by saaniakh

thank you 
Originally posted by saaniakh

thank you