The rising in love..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 26th May 2016 ep 259 My Take ~ The rising in love ..

Falling in love is easy. Popular belief is that it just happens! and when it does, it miraculously scales  the binds of colour, caste, creed and nationality. However to rise in love is quite something else!  We leave that for lovers in history. For when it comes to reality, many a vows shake if not break. Reality is far more severe to face. Since to rise in love  is  underpinned by  certain  principles of  lasting commitments ,unflinching  perseverance and loads of tenacity  required to turn blind eyes and deaf ear to those shortfalls  that stops true love from escalating to godliness..alas.. we strive to  rise in love ,but then we are mere mortals who fall short  and gradually  bury our love under the load of  familial honour and  respectability. However if  love is true,  Viplav and Dhani  will  still sustain the beatings of circumstance and put up a silent  resistance, propelled by  hope that can   redeem them from their personal  imperfections, that loom up like a wall of separation preventing them from reaching out to each other..  

Dulari returns to the ashram sits herself down.. dealing with trouble shooting  is not unheard of in  the life of a widow , emotional  setbacks and physical hardships.  Raj laxmi gives her water to beat the heat.  Dulari wants to  know about Dhani .. Raj laxmi replies she's resting. Dulari, decides she would speak to Viplav if she missed him. Looks promising for Dulari, as Viplav answers the phones ,shows graciousness  in listening to  kaki's advice  of  not leaving grievances  between  husband and wife  too long, as minor issues escalate to  major differences. Viplav only defends himself and his familial honour, he always stood by Dhani when problems arose  within his family.. however in return all he wanted was an apology from her, for his grandfather , as he cannot  have his familybeing disrespected but she refused...why so, only  Dhani  seems to know? and he cuts of the phone on this note.. hence Viplav  now recedes from his marriage clearly unwilling to compromise on  Dhani not apologizing to Dashrant.He cannot fathom the reason for  Dhani's reluctance  and worse  still he doesn't want to know either.. Viplav! how can you not see that your  Dhani  stands firm when it comes to her principles! Dulari though, protects  Dhani and Viplav's baby from  angst..prefers to keep phoning Viplav especially his response to herself.. still hope springs eternal as  Dhani shows her mother  the letter she penned to Viplav!  Dulari's  low spirits achieve a high  to see that her daughter  has learnt the  skills    of writing  for a  purpose! Dulari  encourages   Dhani to  venture forth  herself and deliver the letter to Viplav for the sake of retrieving   her rocking marriage and  affirming their roles as the unborn babies parents.

Dhani wastes no time and comes to her home..she watches hidden behind the gate, decorations  around the front of the  entrance.  Seems some celebration is underway. The sight of Kanak makes her hide as a lamb does! from a predator that devours vulnerable  animals. Some  kind faces too she sees ,Ramdeen , a lad   who works for the fresh flower shop.. Dhani's eyes look out for her Viplav's jeep  , her beloved hadn't returned.. she looks down at  the folded letter in her hand, that which would convey the priceless news to him..So  Dhani is able to read  too.. her role as service to all,  comes about as she tells an old man the way to his destination.. but here  Dhani stands looking for her destination...  her Viplav! who arrives! and to  Dhani it seems the end to her travels has come! she goes forth! But then  her destination   moves on,  and she stops in her travels as Viplav  saunters into the house ,and out comes Dashrant!  All she has to do is apologize to him and she can sail into the house.. be with Viplav! things can be just the way they were! But Dhani recedes behind the gate , what and give into  lies? Still the gods provide her with a post person.. the young flower bearer who will carry the news  of the little flower that has bloomed in the lives  of  Viplav and her..  Thus begins the journey of Dhani the once garland maker's  letter concealed in the  flower basket..the flower basket from the young boy is handed over to Ramdeen , with a clear brief , to deliver a letter hidden in it to Viplav from  Dhani! ,to ensure that no one else gets their hands on it!  but when goodness is on the move so is the parallel  move of the forces of evil..  Kamini notes some oddity in Ramden's  behaviour  and is on to  him like a hungry hyena! Ramdeen is seen by her heading up stairs..  she smells a possible  killing of a lamb..she hounds ramdeen ,  whose behaviour  gives off enough reason for  Kamini to be suspicious. The hunt is on!

Viplav is in his room.. appears unmoved by Dhani's departure , is falling out with her over the apology issue  enough for him to stop him pining  for her? hark! one brief  moment  of weakness as he rubs his wet hair with the towel before the mirror.. a memory of her  brushing her  wet tendril end  under his nose to  stir him from  slumber comes.. hummm, that was then.. all he wants now was an apology from her   for his dada ji ,respect for his family! but no! so nothing will come out of this no of hers..  it will only mean negation of themselves ,towards each other! Yet  Dhani pines for him.. she still hopes  for him  to come running to her outside the gate!  When he gets the letter! gather her in  his arms and bring her  back into  her rightful home!  but..

Dhani tries to phone him. but Viplav's phone battery is dead! as he admits flippantly  to his mother, like  his dead life!   Kanak  too like Dulari gives hope to her son to  pick up the pieces  , and start life afresh ,like she did by by putting her widow hood behind  her and allowing colour back into her life!   Kanak though is in a veiled manner telling him to  forget about that  Dhani ex- widow  the ill auspicious one!

The letter's journey finally ends but at the wrong door..  Kamini  gets her hands on it ,takes in all the details . finds out a fresh thorn is slowing  growing on the stalk  that  holds the rose called Viplav.. the rose she wants!..as fate has it.. Dhani's note flies out of  Kamini's hand and falls at Viplav's feet! hope is raised !as he picks it up!but before  he gets to open it, the meddlesome witch kamini comes and snatches  from Viplav's  life the news that will change his life!

Outside Dhani waits and waits, for Viplav's arrival ,  or even a phone call.. she begins to doubt if the letter  reached him at all? despondent .. for fear of being discovered she begins  to turn away .. the colour of my Ishq is my hope.. Viplav.. hope  when you read your  Dhani's letter you will come flying to the ashram ,yes the colour of my love is  hopeful waiting.. Viplav comes out of the house sits in his  jeep and reverses  out of the gate ..  as Dhani walks away from him and he turns his jeep in the other direction from her  and drives off..  "the colour of their Ishq is turning their backs towards each other..for the moment the two  are travelling  in opposite directions rather than adjacent... may be the deities want the journey together to resume when both their imperfections are redeemed.. until then, they will travel alone in opposite directions, till the day when they clock onto the truth about the imperfections in their love...

Viplav is put up for sale! the buyer is  Kamini! the price she puts up is  the  removal of the new thorn that is in the making  Dhani and Viplav's baby! So strong is  Dashrant and  Kanak's hatred of the righteous  Dhani ,that they are willing to stub out the light  destined  to glow in their family..of which if Viplav  finds out , with great pomp and ceremony  he will bring back the thorn called    Dhani,that she  Kamini plucked out of the flesh of Dashrant , Kanak and  herself.  Kamini strikes a sale with them, she knows more then they  think about their dirty dealings.. hence for her silence give her  ,her weakness Viplav and  all will be well.. Dashrant  is pleased to know the real conniving ,manipulative  Kamini.. pure  un-adulterated evil ,with no goodness hangovers like  Dhani.. the three shake hands to do evil and  crush goodness where ever they see it..

Look.. separation is a recycled storyline aimed at frustrating the viewers..its our frustrations that jack the TRP.. treat it like a business it's the entertainment  business! all the channels do it..just follow Vidha's love redemption track.. righteousness does prevail in the end,so faith teaches us, and the little goodness in our hearts called a diety.. hamlet53,27.5.16

LOOK WHAT hammie did... in my madness..posted this in ASHOKA samrat forum.. deleted it! plus tendered an apology.. pagal kar diya ISHQ ne.. muhje bhi..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
loved your post. very well written and described and showing thier is positive side to it.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Unres...Hammie πŸ€£πŸ€£ sooo happy to see you in Ashoka's forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will be back may be the episode ke side effects hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dear Hammie loved your title and first para. πŸ˜ƒ..this is a beautiful update...I'm glad Dl tried to advice dhani to act fast and clear up the MU's before its too late...DL while speaking to viplav couldn'e she get to the point and inform the matter instead of going blah blah πŸ˜† and vip being impatient does cut the call great.

Now when DT knows that km might take adv of the info she has why can't he take care of her only the good people he knows how to attack such a pathetic coward he is...True hyenas and jackals are roaming freely in AN ... lets think if dhani does stay in AN will she be safe over there in spite of knowing DT and kanak's truth ??? And as it is vip is blindly believing them then he will never listen to her ...and he is being bidded by the people in AN ...everyone is misusing his goodness for their own selfish reasons.

This Letter going here and there is of no use dhani needs to convey the message directly...or may be she should make a paper rocket and throw it on him πŸ˜† Tell me how in the world did dhani learn so quickly all the wordsπŸ˜• after asthana's issue she din't attend school and vip din't teach her either toh apne aap itna sikhli hai kya?? That handwriting is beautiful thou.πŸ˜†

Thank you for writing everyday dear ...the episodes are sometimes not worth wile to watch u spend your time to write them...Enjoyed reading your take ...waiting for the next part ...Till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie x 3,
Grrr.u thinking of some other forum?
What about ur fans in ishq?u have started posting ur take in other forums...
U need specs or change the power if u already have them.
🀒 🀒 🀒
Anyway it was such a beautiful take , title is beautiful n so is d beginning.so true,its very easy to fall in love, d one who fell in love cant even understand what happened and when,everyone falls in love.but not everyone can rise in it,lucky r those who can stand for their love,world remembers them,salute them...
I have seen d episode this evening.like ur takes my colors is 24hrs behind d original timing.
It looked such a horrible episode again.but cant blv u have prepared something so beautiful out of all those horrible stuff.this is d reason I have always loved ur takes, ummm since September 2015, wasnt a member then. u never fail to amaze me.its sometimes like watching an episode and reading something very different, cz ur writing is full of positivity.
Working on my unfinished video projects.its getting very difficult cz I am unable to stand viplab in d monitor.I dont know how u musthave felt while writing this.I have started watching d show cz of viplab.and his character is totally destroyed by cvs.he is a LAWYER,WO BHI GOLD MEDALLIST!!!!!!!
He doesnt act like one.idiot kahika.
Thanks again for writing for us.and thanks for spreading positivity among d readers.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Joya don't say that πŸ˜† I'm sooo happy to see her in CAS πŸ˜† she is like a queen visiting that beautiful forum πŸ˜†...soo honored to have her there πŸ˜† fans here can wait na πŸ˜† kya pblm wasie bhi soo rha hain aaj kal πŸ˜† ...yeh sab uske Gold medal ke peche kyun pade hain πŸ€£ may be he borrowed that who knows isilye har case harta hain πŸ€£ sivai ek ke jo ashram ka tha πŸ˜†
aisha_c thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Falling in love is easy. Popular belief is that it just happens! and when it does, it miraculously scales  the binds of colour, caste, creed and nationality. However to rise in love is quite something else!  We leave that for lovers in history. For when it comes to reality, many a vows shake if not break. Reality is far more severe to face. Since to rise in love  is  underpinned by  certain  principles of  lasting commitments ,unflinching  perseverance and loads of tenacity  required to turn blind eyes and deaf ear to those shortfalls  that stops true love from escalating to godliness..alas.. we strive to  rise in love ,but then we are mere mortals who fall short  and gradually  bury our love under the load of  familial honour and  respectability. However if  love is true,  Viplav and Dhani  will  still sustain the beatings of circumstance and put up a silent  resistance, propelled by  hope that can   redeem them from their personal  imperfections, that loom up like a wall of separation preventing them from reaching out to each other..   

how beautifully you have described love!! Loved it. 
Hammie really appreciate you watching every episode and giving us this wonderful in depth update every single day without fail, even when we are getting epi full of kam and negativity. A big hug to youπŸ€—.
Aaj kal sabka yahi hal hai..ishq aur kam ne sabko pagal kar diya hai πŸ˜† .

Do you also write updates for ashoka??😲 It must be so tough .

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie... sweety I'm again here..😳 find myself lucky to cmmbt here on ur take..😳
Wowww I salute u fr bringing this much needed positivity always.. I wonder how u does ths always yar... magical indeed!! The take n the title..

Episode ws vry frustrating no doubt.. ur take made it palatable.. letter's journey was frustrating bt it ws obvious it won't reach whr it belongs..πŸ˜• wanna pull my hair at tat moment..πŸ˜†

Uff the trio shaking hand n Viplov busy gvng rothey sayyan looks was annoying..wanted to shoot him there n then..πŸ˜† bt hammie then I read ths yar..

deities want the journey together to resume when both their imperfections are redeemed
Ths lines gve me a sort of positivity yar.. he is so not ready to be with her.. their moving in opposite directions is necessary for the growth of theor relationship..πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh Hammie u started visiting other forums..kia yar..πŸ˜› u doing two timings not done dear..!!πŸ˜†
thank u so much dearie fr ths fantastic update n kept us hooked too.. love u fr ths daily dose yar.. keep rocking..!!😳

simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Joya don't say thatπŸ˜†I'm sooo happy to see her in CASπŸ˜†she is like a queen visiting that beautiful forumπŸ˜†...soo honored to have her thereπŸ˜†fans here can wait naπŸ˜†kya pblm wasie bhi soo rha hain aaj kalπŸ˜†...yeh sab uske Gold medal ke peche kyun pade hain🀣may be he borrowed that who knows isilye har case harta hain🀣sivai ek ke jo ashram ka thaπŸ˜†

No he won d murder case for dhani too.only that time he looked smart.
Otherwise ye to ...

How he forgot his father ?
He can easily forget dhani too.he better forget her and think of his football team with kam.Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Oye Nuss Shhh tum docs ki prblm kya hain 🀣 ...I'm very berry happy she visited CAS πŸ˜† tum log Hammie ka peche padeho aur Gold Medal ke bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Oye Nuss Shhh tum docs ki prblm kya hain 🀣...I'm very berry happy she visited CASπŸ˜†tum log Hammie ka peche padeho aur Gold Medal ke bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kyun nehi padungi?
Ye admi hostel mein baithke instant noodles banake kha ta tha aur friends k sath daru peeta tha.padhai to kiya nehi warna case to aise nehi harta... humog itne padhai k bad bhi exams mein fail ho jate hain aur ye bekar k lawyer ko miley gold medal? Not fair. Usko bechke isbar lollipop kharid le viplab.grrr.