Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Roger: Oi, Deepu is world class actriss okee 🤓Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Sonam i can try but Bebo not so much cos i like her 😆 My favorites are Aishu and Deepu 😳😆

Thankgod. Kat isn't in your list.😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So much hate..Pathetic that ppl hate on such a good actress with such a versatile filmography..Do you realize that the real Dalbeer was loud and OTT and Ash being the method actor that she is was just living the part? You want her to be all subtle and expressionless and play her own version of Dalbeer? And ppl here are so impractical😲I guess everyone here reacts calmly when their family member is going through so much trauma😲Anyways, no one cares. You are busy dissing a fabulous performance while she is busy creating trends with her kickass fashion sense👏

Pls..don get personal dear...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sonam i can try but Bebo not so much cos i like her 😆 My favorites are Aishu and Deepu 😳😆

Ok. to classes chalu karo. I will learn n try on Bebo. 😛 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: briahna

listen you...you need stop clapping at such pathetic acts ok.
this pathetic actor whom you clapping for is nothing but a boring khamba...thanks to bhansali he decorates this khamba from every angle possible...thts the only way this khamba will shine...otherwise bilkul stiff and pakaoo...

You are just jealous that she stole the show from SRK in Devdas and then refused HNY, Dilwale etc. Even if you bash her,  she won't act with SRK.She is too good for him 😛

@MEB- Definitely world class compared to Aishu 😆 She is way better than her 😆

@Miss.Stubborn- Provided the break up is true and it's not a stunt 😲😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 7 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ash has always been mediocre except with those seasoned filmmakers...good review brianha...
kjo movie she will look great and will do decent performance as well..
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bahurani is not going anywhere. How many people can one Amitabh Bachchan support ? Money is not growing on trees. Somebody needs to keep working in the family.  Though he seems immortal on screen, he is a frail old man. Beta will quit soon and baba will probably buy him a cricket or a football team to keep him busy in addition to the Kabaddi team. 
As of right now, only Baba and Bahu are accepted by BW, not Beta. Sorry Bri ji 
RogerrRocks is supporting Bahurani cause she is purple.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kaapi

Pls..don get personal dear...

Sorry dear. It was only directed at ppl who were unnecessarily hating on her performance. Knowing you and knowing the fact that you loved Katty in Fitoor, I can vouch for your good taste. So no, it wasn't directed at you 😳

@Nimbumirchi- Thank god you like Ranbir 😆
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So much hate..Pathetic that ppl hate on such a good actress with such a versatile filmography..Do you realize that the real Dalbeer was loud and OTT and Ash being the method actor that she is was just living the part? You want her to be all subtle and expressionless and play her own version of Dalbeer? And ppl here are so impractical😲I guess everyone here reacts calmly when their family member is going through so much trauma😲Anyways, no one cares. You are busy dissing a fabulous performance while she is busy creating trends with her kickass fashion sense👏

Hahaha...this is why I named you in that favorite members threads. You always come up with such brilliant gems 😆