Love's blessed package

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 25th May 2016 ep 258 My Take ~ Love's blessed package

Favoured are those couples that are endowed with children. All throughout the centuries   it was maintained that a marriage was blessed if the couple inherits the true asset of their love  in the form of a child .A child is considered  to be  the vital  link that ensures the continuity of love between  a  man and wife .The presence of a child brings for its parents a disciplined stability, a sense of responsibility in their  marital  relationship. The child affirms for its parents the esteemed roles of fatherhood and mother hood. Within the episode on lord Krishna s birthday celebration  Dhani discovers her new role of being a mother!Viplav is unaware  due to  inclement circumstances. will their baby be a source  their reunion?

New day! but old habits die hard, yes  for Viplav, "Dhani" is the first word that comes  out of his mouth.. conniving  Kamini comes into the room hoping to step into  Dhani s shoes right away!  Viplav realizes  Dhani is not about, appears  clearly morose,  Kamini offers him bed tea  which he is reluctant  to accept,  but he does eventually,  looks into the cup, and stares vacantly  in space. Kamini  worms her way into her his  heart ,  she's here, to cater to his needs ,she understands how  he  misses  Dhani , as from bed tea  to the  rest of three meals of the day ,  Dhani  lookedto his needs.. Viplav  replies embittered, thanks but he is the habit of drinking bed tea   made by   Dhani,and] seeing she's not here, then he will have  to do away with his habits!  Kamini insists on appeasing him offers to get milk instead ,but Viplav rebuffs her, he's not in the mood ,best he get ready for work! It's a message for a most put out Kamini to leave his room, hasn't had any luck ,but it's ongoing battle for her. Dhani still resides in him, although not beside..

At the ashram Dhani prepares tea anyway..it was  her habit  of  making bed tea for her beloved  Viplav! ..his name spontaneously  escapes out of her mouth  as Dulari asks who was she making tea for?..bed tea then becomes a sweet habit that pulls  Viplav and  Dhani closer , even though far. Between mother and daughter  it becomes a reason to talk about matters of mutual interests.. this misunderstanding  as Dulari sees it, that has cropped up and produced a gap between Viplav and  Dhani.. like a concerned mother Dulari points out  sitting here in the ashram, will not get issues ironed out. Like a practical mother she offers to have a word with viplav ,before he jumps to conclusions! But Dhani  appears despondent, he won't come around ,she tried too, so  it's pointless talking to him. Dulari sips the tea her daughter made and comments, tea is best when it's hot,  Dhani adds  who'd want to drink cold tea any way ,it loses it taste..dulari illustrates   a point ,  strike when the iron is hot! only then it can be moulded into shape..cold steel  on strike wil not change shape !similarly  stands the situation  between her and Viplav, clarify  matters  right away!  before more time passes and matters take a turn for the worse.. Dhani should go and sort issues   between themselves  before  things are blowout of proportion. Dulari like a sensible mother empowers her daughter as she serves  Dhani of reminders that in the past too misunderstandings  arose between her and Viplav and he was sensitive  and always stood by her.. Dulari as a daughter's  mother ,contributes to  keeping her child's marriage  together ,as opposed to  Kanak who is hell bent on destroying her son marriage! Sita  maa  reminds   Dhani and Dulari ,  ladoo Gopal's veneration is about to start.  Dhani hears and is lost in her thoughts,  Viplav must be part of the veneration in his house.. how she missed not being part of  the worship ,standing beside Viplav.. still was lord Krishna's  birthday.. the image of a baby.. the first stage of a mankind.

Viplav is ready to report for duty ,last minute he looks for his wrist watch ,  now had  Dhani been around  he would have asked for it! and she would have got it for him..but she's not around! Viplav checks one drawer, no watch! he opens the drawer near to it finds the watch.. plus  baby pictures  put to the side.. Viplav smiles..dhani's doing no doubt! He can't help going through the pile   one by one, stages of new born to toddler.. Viplav smiles then stares at one then laughs.. out side, amid beating drums! clouds of powder colours  are thrown at each other! makes way the float of  an adolescent lord Krishna  among chants of praise  to the deity! 

Dhani's family too takes part in the veneration before the statue of Lord Krishna. At AN Viplav walks into the temple area of his house. Dashrant performs arti before lord Shiva..Viplav looks at the deity somewhat troubled.. at the ashram.. Dulari performs arti before the deity , while  Dhani remains in prayer..Dhani looks morose.. Viplav  turns to leave ,suddenly stops as he catches sight of the  small statue of ladoo Gopal...he frowns at first, then his lips curl up in a little smile at the image of baby Krishna ! .viplav  smiles and far from him  Dhani wavers the arti platter before lord Krishna..viplav looks at another picture on the altar of the  adolescent  Krishna ..dhani continues to do the arti .. the image of lord Krishna seems  to  waver before her eyes ,the platter still in both her hands ,she feels ill.. Viplav looks sadly at his god and thinks about the woman he loves..  he misses her not being here with him on the  joyous veneration...far from dhani  still holds the  platter  , performs arti ,suddenly  she feels queasy and shaky.. Dulari quickly grabs the platter from  ..dhani wants to retch! and she runs from the veneration!  Back to the house ,her family fusses over  her!  sat down,is told off for not eating! hence weakness has set in hence the giddy spell!  Dulari wants someone to call the doctor ,but Sita maa the eldest widow of the ashram announces  the wonderful news. Don't call the doctor! distribute sweets! Dulari has become a  grandma!!  Good news! great news!  Dhani smiles..  the gods have blessed her and Viplav.. hope  returns on her innocent face! Dulari  hugs her  darling daughter and teases her ,a little  Dhani  is on her way! and baachwa ji is going to become a father !raj laxmi shouts at last the ashram gets  good news!  While sweets are being eaten..  Dhani sits ,lost in thoughts , such a big day with  big news  and the one who has the right to  this news , has turned  his face from her..dulari comes to feed her the ladooa nd tells her don't you pull a long face ,it's wonderful news!  I'ts come as a shock to her , she doesn't  realize  its' significance! ,it might seem  strange at the moment  but when the baby is in her arms,  before her,  its the best feeling in the world! Dulari   hopes when Viplavfinds out he  will be so happy and all misunderstandings  between them will pass.. you watch every one will be to delighted ..  Dhani recalls  when Viplav  hugged Dhani and told her when they put a cuddly , cute baby boy  on maa's lap she will forgive her  and let go of all the hatred.. but  a cloud hangs over Dhani's face she tells her mother no  one will celebrate the fact ,Dulari  disagrees with her ,yes true her mother in law has a  tongue sharp as a cracking  whip! Once she finds out all past grievances, will be forgotten as grandparents  only  dream of the little flower  about to bloom in their garden.  Dulari's  optimisim is contagious,  but if fails to touch  Dhani ..but there's no stopping Dulari as she  aims to give them the good news any way!  Dhani  recalls  Dashrant's  vile abusive hurled  words at  Dhani , she and her mother can never be  a households daughter in law , they are like  prostitutes  sold for a tuppence! in the brothel! Dhani stops her mother she cannot go there ,none wants her back, in fact they  must be celebrate her exit! They don't care about her, but Dulari insists that she cares for her daughter and  her unborn child, besides  nothing in life is more important than  relationships! no point in hanging on to grudges! Dulari sets off  Dhani fails to dampen her mother's enthusiasm.. Dulari   looks out for her daughters physical condition too . Expectant mother go  through emotional mood swings due hormonal  changes  occurring in the body, as it is  Dhani  despite   her fall out with Viplav also appears lack  lustre and pallid dueto her physical condition. Dhani also needs time to come to terms with mother hood and Dulari's  reaction of informing  her in laws about the baby certainly brings a glow on  Dhani's face! 

Dhani's prediction stands  true ,celebrations are  underway in AN! soon after her departure.  Kanak gives orders for arrangements to Ramdin. Viplav s strategy though  is to keep to himself ,and his work ,For which he heads but is stopped by his mother, he tells her  politely he's off to work..  let him deal with it,  then he'll  deal with her errand for him. Kanak  makes  attempts  at building bridges with  Viplav ,  he never has no time for his mother.. she tries to involve him in Shalu's birthday celebrations scheduled for tomorrow, many  dignitaries are invited  huge function with illuminations and song and dance is planned! Viplav finds it hard to keep his bitterness under check! Yes certainly this house is need of a huge celebration! one for Shalu's birthday.In fact  an even greater one to celebrate  Dhani's  exit!the  splinter in every one's eye ! the thorn in  every one's side!  Dashrant walks in ,reprimands  Viplav for being rude to his mother.. he admits being under duress   due to  what's happened in his personal life..may be fear of being kicked out by his dada ji worries him and he apologizes forthwith.. however if Viplav plans to use  caustic  sarcasm  as his defensive tool,  it would not be out of  turn!   The scene also shows the differentiation in the treatment of one's own daughter and  that of another's  daughter. Credence is shown towards Shalu another's daughter in law,while not a tear is shed at the absence of this house's daughter in law ,simply because she  is not the daughter of this household..in fact there is hidden joy , which Viplav hopefully is beginning to feel. Kanak fears her son's attitude, she  conspires with Dashrant ,it cannot be ignored ,he is severe and supportive of Kanak's fear.Dashrant can see , that till Dhani is married to Viplav her hold remains on him.. fills him with abrasive attitude towards them. Dashrant  strikes, their  relationship  is already  in a knot now.. all that needs to be done now is to sever that knot and their bond will be broken for good!   Kanak is hopeful ,that will surely be done soon.. 

Dashrant is unaware that the gods have already tied Viplav and Dhani  by a blessed connection, in the form of a baby! Dulari brings  glad tidings  but decides to tell Viplav rather than confront the family.. she waits outside the gate, to   catch Viplav whenever  he drives out in his jeep.. as fate wills it she misses him and he drives past her!she runs behind his jeep but the four wheels take Viplav away from her and the news remained with her..the foxy  Dashrant though spots Dulari lurking near the gate..to him she was a stray dog looking for scraps of food to  survive on. He  comes to the gate to shoo!this stray  dog! washes his hands of any responsibility towards   Dhani,  tells Dulari he won't be giving any maintenance for  Dhani's up keep..   sees her as a beggar. Dulari with disciplined dignity , tells him it's not him she wanted to see but Viplav.. sends her regards to dadi and   returns home.. Dhani was so right, but Dulari has to support her daughter  in this battle!bear in mind that her Dhani  is safe and well as she carries a light  that will clear the darkness of AN..

Carrying the gift of his love, Dhani looks at Viplav's photo .She now carries his embodiment  within her, "does he see how she cries for him silently ,away in her room?Viplav the colour of her love  is  a pining for him,ohhh Viplav!  Dhani sees herself  spinning in his arms. She recalls too that day at the temple..that drive from the  temple to the ashram.. Viplav  can he not see her tears? he had  said he wished to see smiles play on his  Dhani's lips forever.. but here, his  Dhani hides from all and cries before him ..how easily he let go of her hand,  had said the ill fated words, as of today all bonds between us end!  those hurtful words he had said , standing here before maata's temple today,  makes him realize , marriage is the biggest mistake he has made! But how can she tell him Viplav?..their ladoo Gopal is on his way! the colour of love  Viplav.. is dying to share this piece of news with you!  Dhani tells his photo smiling up in her face , wiping away h the constant roll of great big tears own her  face!  Dhani draws strength from his smiling photo ,and speaks to him..  Viplav! you are going to be a father.. she had thought  about this a million times ,one day she would give him this  good news! But Viplav.. she sobs , when that day came  all she is left with, is his photo smiling in her face! still the colour of ishq is  memories, the feel of their  love that  she carries within herself.. Dhani kisses his picture! presses it against her heart ,where he resides!  Ishq Ishq!  is persevering ! drawing up on your strengths!  Dhani knows, how can she really, tell him? how?..well she looks at his picture that gives her  an inspirational  smile, go for it Dhani! apply the knowledge you have learnt recently, you have the  subject! the sweet piece of news.. grab a pen and paper  Dhani! and pour your heart out to your Viplav!. Dhani speaks to him through written word.. "Viplav she never imagined that one day  she would be away from him.. and to contact him,  she would have to scribe a letter to him.. but then she also  never imagined that after meeting  him for the very first time, when he held out his hand for offertory at the temple , that  it would be impossible to exist without him. Circumstances change according to times , but some  colours  and facts of life do not alter or fade away..like the colour of true love.. that empowers ,like your love Viplav, that upholds Dhani in the worst case scenarios! Viplav you brought a sweetness into my bland life"..dhani laughs, amid floods of tears, as she recalls how he stuffed chocolate in her mouth  to  break her Kaurvatchaut  varat.. "Viplav  you gave me all the joys of the world,but today  you gave  Dhani the biggest joy in the whole wide world..the  gift of mother hood! Our relationship is undergoing a change  Viplav . Let us both promise to embark on a new beginning ,with fresh responsibilities.. that of a mother and a father, I want to come back to you...will you come to take me home?.. I love you... yours  Dhani..

All the world loves the news about a baby's arrival.. will it make a difference?.. evil plans more   battles to  win the war..  Eisha and Dulari stole my heart..was great to see  the restoration  of  dhani's bond with her ashram family..   dhani's letter , viplav's  beaming picture   proves to be a winner  for a pregnant lady!   nice one takes away her sickness.. and ohh yesh kamini  was shown the door by viplav!  ๐Ÿ‘... hamlet 53 26.5.16

precap:  kamini is the sentinel   from the gate of hell..nothing  goes past her evil  security services eye!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie ๐Ÿค—

Meine kaha tha nah ke mein wapas ajayungi.. mein kabhi kahin nahin jayungi.. pakka vada๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually my love for Mishal and Mishal's show is not letting me quit.. I cant quit, no matter how much boring this show becomes.. I may miss a few episodes but i cant quit .. 

Ok so coming to ur take.. What shall I say..? very beautiful write up.. Its worth reading.. Ur introduction is really beautiful and so is the rest of ur take๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The title is really cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is really a good news that Vidha is going to be blessed by a child. No one wants to see Vidha with their baby this soon but the spoilers let me down.. Dhani will have a miscarriage๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh no.. this news is really painful. But sadly the TC spoilers are most of the time correct๐Ÿ˜ญ
I am looking forward to this show after this leap.. I hope they will show us something good.. I want to see Vidha falling in love with each other all over again... 
I am wondering how much handsome mishal will look as viplav after the leap.. โ˜บ๏ธ

Feeling great after posting a positive comment somewhere after a long tome.. 

Hammie, till the first episode after leap, i will be quiting the show and this forum 1000 times and will return 1000 times๐Ÿ˜›.. Mishal ke chakkar mein apun ka dimaag ghum gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pun mein jaldi full form mein wapas ajayungi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
till then please bear with my craziness๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

See u again... lots of love and hugs for my dear, dearer and one of my dearest IF friends, Hammie ๐Ÿค—

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Oyee Hoyee Me the first one to comment again ... baji ke style mein bole toh.. oyee dhinchak dhinchak 
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Viplav she never imagined that one day  she would be away from him.. and to contact him,  she would have to scribe a letter to him.. but then she also  never imagined that after meeting  him for the very first time, when he held out his hand for offertory at the temple , that  it would be impossible to exist without him. Circumstances change according to times , but some  colours  and facts of life do not alter or fade away..like the colour of true love.. that empowers ,like your love Viplav, that upholds Dhani in the worst case scenarios! Viplav you brought a sweetness into my bland life"..dhani laughs, amid floods of tears, as she recalls how he stuffed chocolate in her mouth  to  break her Kaurvatchaut  varat.. "Viplav  you gave me all the joys of the world,but today  you gave  Dhani the biggest joy in the whole wide world..the  gift of mother hood! Our relationship is undergoing a change  Viplav . Let us both promise to embark on a new beginning ,with fresh responsibilities.. that of a mother and a father, I want to come back to you...will you come to take me home?.. I love you... yours  Dhani.. "

โค๏ธ
thank you hammie
Edited by anjaliiii - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Hammie,
Its soo beautifully written,
D joy of motherhood,
Very beautifully described by u,heart tohching.
D laddu gopal , love's blessed package joins them again, with d unbreakable bond of d word ",parents".
Good to see viplab chalo kuch kam success k sath to kiya. Pura din wakalati chorke gharpe baithke romance karneka kuch to faida mila. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . But bechara isnt going to get d good news. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Heard that there is going to b miscarriage.if it happens its going to b too illogical.
I loved ur beginning,this take looks festive to me atleast, arrival of d laddu gopal, with ur brilliant storytelling...
Take care.
Keep entertaining us. ๐Ÿ‘
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie,
Its soo beautifully written,
D joy of motherhood,
Very beautifully described by u,heart tohching.
D laddu gopal , love's blessed package joins them again, with d unbreakable bond of d word ",parents".
Good to see viplab chalo kuch kam success k sath to kiya. Pura din wakalati chorke gharpe baithke romance karneka kuch to faida mila. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . But bechara isnt going to get d good news. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Heard that there is going to b miscarriage.if it happens its going to b too illogical.
I loved ur beginning,this take looks festive to me atleast, arrival of d laddu gopal, with ur brilliant storytelling...
Take care.
Keep entertaining us. ๐Ÿ‘

@bold ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ haan sahi kaha.. vakalat chodke din rat chumma chati mein busy rehta tha.. chalo kuch toh faida hua.. his hard work finally paid off ,,๐Ÿคฃ
But one thing I cant deny.. that is he was proceeding in the right way. Badi jaldi thi usko papa banne ki woh bhi not of one or two or three kids but of a whole football team.. toh jaldi jaldi suru nahin karega then how will he become papa of 11 kids in one life..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now the CVs brought Vidha separation and he did not get the results of his hard work.. thats a different thing..๐Ÿ˜ญ Nirday, stone hearted IKRS Cvs separated Vidha before giving the report card to viplav๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hammie, you have written a beautiful post.
revathirk thumbnail
thanx hammi...๐Ÿ˜Š
beautiful description of the letter...!!!

thanx hammi for the wonderful update...๐Ÿค—
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

@bold๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhaan sahi kaha.. vakalat chodke din rat chumma chati mein busy rehta tha.. chalo kuch toh faida hua.. his hard work finally paid off ,,๐Ÿคฃ

But one thing I cant deny.. that is he was proceeding in the right way. Badi jaldi thi usko papa banne ki woh bhi not of one or two or three kids but of a whole football team.. toh jaldi jaldi suru nahin karega then how will he become papa of 11 kids in one life..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†now the CVs brought Vidha separation and he did not get the results of his hard work.. thats a different thing..๐Ÿ˜ญNirday, stone hearted IKRS Cvs separated Vidha before giving the report card to viplav๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Dont worry baarbs report card is something kamini is dying to show. usko bhi to chance milna chahiye.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Dont worry baarbs report card is something kamini is dying to show. usko bhi to chance milna chahiye.

chii...kamini u can go to hell.. ๐Ÿ˜ก dont ever try to get close to our Ram jaisa patni bhakt Viplav..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
chii.. u stupid lady kam๐Ÿ˜ก.. no no viplav will be getting the report card as well as the first, second, third upto 11 trophies from dhani only๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†