Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeh story maine hi likha hai? 🤣 Cant believe it.I will try to continue 😆 Btwn Mani you scared me.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Where is that Jaci? 😡 Mere story k casting director. 😆 Gaayab dev k saath hogi.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 24 ~ TERE SANG YARA~

At village Santoshi says yes we should go.Khushi feels sleepy.Sairya lay Khushi on the back seat.They leave for their home.
Arpita welcomes Saabi.Mamta says 'Kisi ki nazar na lage tum dono ko' .In the hall SaaBi do that finding ring in milk ritual.Saahil & Bitto put their hands in the milk.Saahil finds the ring but he pushes it towards Bitto's hand.Bitto does the same.Both want other to win.Ring is in Bitto's hand & Bitto glares at Saahil.Saahil says Bitto I saw a cockroach getting into that bowl.Bitto suddenly pulls her hand out.Bitto asks where? Saahil smirks & says you know me see you won.Viren teases Saahil & says he wants to become "Joru ka gulaam".Biito gets embarrased.Arpita says so Viren you think you are my gulaam.Viren says no no jaan I was just joking.. I love you.Komal says dad mom! Komal takes Bitto to her room.Saahil comes there.Komal stands at the doorway &teases him.She says oh you came me & Bittodi were talking I dont want to go I have a lot to talk.Saahil pulls Komal's ear.Komal says bhaiyya leave me ok ok I am going.Bitto shyly smiles .Saahil comes & pulls out a photo from his desk drawer.He sits on the bed & shows it to her.He says my mom & dad.He runs his hand over the photo & gets little emotional.Bitto puts her hand on his shoulder I am with you not in only in your happiness but also in your sorrows.Saahil says I am Starting new life with you I know that wherever they are.. they will bless us.Bitto smiles & says yes.He puts photo back in the drawer.Saahil turns to Bitto..Bitto gets nervous & hugs her knees.He lies on the bed beside Biito & closes his eyes.He says I am tired yaar.Bitto turns to his side & says tired? He pulls her down on top of him.Saahil says well not that tired.He kisses her.She responds with same passion.He sits up & removes all her jewelleries slowly.Bitto shivers at his touch.He turns her to him.She hugs him tighly.He begins to untie her blouse dori LOL.They conssumate

At Mishra house Mishras come back.Nupur says our Khushi was looking happy with Sairya.Kaka says its our Santoshi's magic.Kaki says yes.They all smile.Kaka says its late you all go & sleep.

Next day morning Saahil finds Bitto is not in room.Bitto comes in room.Saahil says where did you go so early.Bitto says I was in kitchen I am also daughter in law of this house & its not so early its 9:00 am.Saahil says oh yeah your time will not be only mine.She says majnu Saahil get up.Saahil gets call ..ok so arrangement is done ok fine thanks.He says to Bitto we are you going to Delhi today.Bitto says for what? Saahil says for work.Bitto says I thought you would take leave for few days & what abt Guddu Bhaiyya's reception after 4 days.Saahil says this project is imp for me.Mamta calls them for breakfast.At breakfast Saahil tells abt his Delhi plans.Viren,Arpita & Komal supports his desicion.They pretend to be serious.Viren says yes you must go its big project imp for you.Bitto gets upset .She is lost in thoughts thinking that Saahil will be busy in work & she will be lonely in new place.She dosent notice knowing galances & smile exchanged btwn them.Komal says Bhaabi say something.Bitto says oh if its imp for him ... we will go.They leave for Delhi in the evening.In the car Saabi are sitting backseat.Saahil says we are going to Aagra not Delhi.Bitto says Aagra for what.Saahil says for our honeymoon silly.Bitto's eyes widens with excitement.She hugs Saahil & kisses him on the cheek.Saahil says leave some romance for honeymoon too.

At Rajeshji's house.Rajesh calls Dolly & tells he has arranged a job for Guddu.He says Guddu will work at his friends office...one of the staff will explain Guddu his work.Guddu makes faces.Dolly smiles & says thank you papa.She hugs Rajesh.Madhuri says now our prince like Guddu will also have to work what dreams we saw & we are here doing work like servents.Seshnath is in thoughts.He keeps watch on Rajesh.He hides behind his room door & watch him keep some documents inside the locker.He thinks something.Rajesh closes the locker & goes out of his room.Seshnath enters into the room.He says I am sure Rajesh Babu has kept those papers here.He gets worried thinking abt the locker no.He thinks hard & thinks what can be the number.He gets an idea & taps Dolly's birthdate & it opens.Seshnath gets happy.Seshnath gets the papers & says we'll be free again he sees notes bundles inside locker & touches it & smiles.He imagines himself wearing suit boot like Rajesh .He dosent hear Rajesh entering.Rajesh taps Seshnath's shoulder.Seshnath gets afraid.He turns.Rajesh sarcastically smile & asks can you tell me what you are doing here?He snatches the papers out of Sehnath's hand & smirks.He says these are the copies not original.Sesnath gets shocked.You are Guddu's father thats why I am not sending you to jail now go.Seshnath goes.Seshnath thinks where are those original papers.Rajesh in his room thinks you'll never find it as it is not with me.Rajesh changes the locker no.

After four days at Mishra house.A phone call comes.Nupur answers.Inspector says mam we have to talk to you .Nupur worries & asks abt Khushi? Inspector says yes.Nupur asks whay is the matter.Inspector tells her to reach police station.Nupur & Ujjwal go to police station.
Dhairya & Santoshi get ready for the reception party.They talk.Santoshi begins to wear necklace.Dhairya comes to her ...he helps her wearing necklace.He kisses her on the back.Dhairya says you are looking beautiful.Santoshi smiles shyly.Dhairya touches her earrings & then ear.Santoshi says will you not let me get ready? Dhairya makes cute puppy face.Santoshi shakes her head.She says sometimes one get happiness from all sides... Khushi's arrival in our life,Biitodi & Saahil's maariage... & today Guddu & Dolly's reception.Dhairya says I am happy you got friend in Dolly at least someone will be happy there seeing you if not your own family.Nupur Ujjwal reach police station.Inspector says I got call from Faridabaad police station abt a missing girl Khushi her Uncle & Aunty have been searching for her.later Nupur calls & tells Santoshi to bring Khushi at their house.Santoshi worries & asks what is the matter? Nupur says I cant tell you now.Santoshi tells Dhairya.Dhairya says we will know what the matter is after going there only.Santoshi says I hope its nothing serious.Just before they reach car Santoshi faints.Dhairya & Khushi get scared.In heaven Gaumata gets scared & asks maate what happened to Santoshi.Santoshi maa looks on.Dhairya pats her cheek asking her to open her eyes.He calls doctor.Dhairya takes Santoshi inside house.He sprinkles water on her face.Santoshi opens her eyes.Doc comes.He checks Santoshi...Doc says no need to worry ..its good news..your wife is pregnant..soon you two will become parents.Dhairya says really.Dhairya & Santoshi smile looking at each other.Gaumata smiles & says maate this is very good news.Santoshi maa nods & says true.Dhairya kisses Santoshi on forehead.Khushi tries to understand.Nupur calls Dhairya & before Dhairya could share the news Nupur says Dhairya please come here soon.Santoshi worries.Dhairya says Saahu kaka take care of Santoshi ...I will come back soon. He takes Khushi with him.

Its Guddu & Dolly's reception party & also Dolly's birthday.Guddu is dressed in white shirt blue suit (LOL)& Dolly pink gown.Dolly calls Aadi & says you are always busy whenever I call you you say your are busy catching up with your old friends...but did you forget you have one friend here also...today you'll have to come...Aadi says Dolly just think that I am staying away these days for you only..before Dolly could asks abt what he meant by that he disconnects.Dolly stares at phone.Servent comes & tells her Gudduji is calling you downstairs.He tells her that Santoshi & Dhairya are not coming.Dolly gets sad.Servents also tells the reason.Dolly's face lit up.She goes downstairs & tells Guddu abt Santoshi.Guddu smiles seeing Dolly happy.Guests wish them.Rajesh says now cake time.Dolly first cuts her birthday cake & feeds Aditya Guddu feels bad.Dolly then feeds Guddu & then they cut other cake & this time Dolly feeds Guddu first.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Continuation of part 24 -

Dolly says this one for our marriage reception.Guest starts to talk & mingle.Dolly keeps looking for Aditya.She spots him in the corner talking to a man.Aditya comes to them.He takes their hands & asks them to dance."Raabta song plays".Song ends Guddu says I feel I have started loving you.Dolly says why you didnt love me before? Everyone clap.They smile at Guests.Aditya asks the men to bring something.Dolly asks whats happening.All are curious as well.He uncovers it.Its a collage of his & Dolly's photo starting from the when they were little kids to young them.Dolly smiles & looks at Guddu.Guddu pretends to smile but when Dolly turns his smile drops.Dolly goes to Aditya & says thank you so much you made this day memorable Aadi.She hugs him.Guddu feels jealous.
At Mishra house Dhairya arrives with Khushi.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
OKAY I AM READY FOR CHAPPALS,EGGS & TOMMATOES. 😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry guys decided to discontinue this story.Had thought of completeing it . had even thought of how story would procceed in next 2-3 updates but I'm really not feeling like to continue it anymore.Haha even had selected who will be our dear Sairya's children.The girl Jaci suggested she is Spandan Chaturvedi from Udaan...actually she suggested her for Khushi's character but I wasnt satisfied...I thought she could be used for the character "Nitya" ..Santoshi's daughter..bcoz she looks little like her & the boy well child actor Vishesh Bansal came to mind saw him Guatam Buddha show on zeetv...he looks like Dhairya..thought he would look perfect for Sairya's son..Yash Mishra.The name "Nitya" is one of the names of Santoshi maa.I liked it.Haha Santoshi would probably keep one of the name of Santoshi maa since..she is she is big devotee of Santoshi maa.Below you'll see Sairya's 6 yrs old kids..lol do they look like 6 yrs? 😳 Edited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Nitya Mishra & Yash Mishra ...twins... 😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Thank you all readers who once or ever liked my story .Thanks to those who commented..also thanks to silent readers. 😊.And remember guys no chappals at me...keep calm 😆

~~~~~~~Jai Santoshi Maa~~~~~~
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Special thanks to Jacina Saga my half casting diretor..who thought of who could fit into the role of few characters of my story 😆 & also special thanks to Shivi808 for making those Sairya banners. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THANKS TO "KRANTI MAA"... WITHOUT HER BLESSINGS MY STORY WOULDNT HAVE PROGRESSED SO FAR.

~~~~~ NAMAMI KRANTI MAA~~~~~~

LOVE YOU ALWAYS. 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago