Fated to love you ~~ STORY DISCONTINUED~~. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Haan baba karti hoon intezaam pehle Kranti Maa ke ashram jaa kar ashirvaad to le loon.

Namami Kranti mata 😳 😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Symar!...ab agar Kranti mata ke ashram ja hi rahi ho toh Dhairya ka future bhi pata kar lena 😳
Kranti mata will tell you after watching in her Crystal bowl filled with water 😉 😆

Namami Kranti mata 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Symar!...ab agar Kranti mata ke ashram ja hi rahi ho toh Dhairya ka future bhi pata kar lena 😳
Kranti mata will tell you after watching in her Crystal bowl filled with water 😉 😆

Namami Kranti mata 😃

Pata kar liya Dhairya ka future.Uska future hai Santoshi ki baahon mein 😉Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Pata kar liya Dhairya ka future.Uska future hai Santoshi ki baahon mein 😉

can't wait. ❤️
rajni13 thumbnail
Update update update 😳
Waiting 🤔
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Update update update 😳
Waiting 🤔

😡 Demands hhuuhh. Kal kal kal bachhi aaj toh Kranti Maa bhi show pe dikhne wali hai.Kranti Maa 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 4 - JIYA JALE JAAN JALE

Dhairya leaves the party.Santoshi sees his retreating back.Madhu & Pratap realize Dhairya has left the party.Madhu whispers he must have left the party bcoz of that girl.Pratap with his "its useless to talk to her" expression tells her we should also go home.They say goodbye to Mr & Mrs. Srivaastav & leave the party.In Mishra house Dhairya storms to his room.Kaka sees him storm towards his room.Kaka notices his behavior & thinks something has happened to him & he is behaving strange these past few days.Dhairya in his room recalls Santoshi ignoring him he takes his frustration on the boxing bag.Later at night in his bed he thinks back to how happy Santoshi looked seeing Mr & Mrs. Srivaastav.He smiles at the image of smiling Santoshi.He gets restless.After much trouble he sleeps
Next day Madhu says Dhairya I want to talk to you.Dhairya asks whats the matter? Madhu says why dont you give divorce to that servant ? What is stopping you now? I didnt pressurize you as I thought you need some time to get over Riya's truth but many day has passed why dont you kick that servant out of your life? You have done mistake now I will search a suitable girl for you.Dhairya gets angry & says Maabhi please I dont want to hear this again.Please leave me on my own.I can think abt myself.He leaves his room.Maabhi gets angry.
At Srivaastav's house In the hall Santoshi brings morning tea for Saahil.Saahil smiles at her & says I can see you have become close to my parents & sister in a short time there must be something very good abt you.Santoshi says no its your family that is very loving & caring one.Saahil says thats true.He looks at her for a few seconds.He puts the cup on the table.He stands & comes infront of her.Santoshi looks at him confused.Saahil says I think we should become friends.He holds his hand out.Santoshi hesitates & recalls her & Sanket's moments & how her friendship with Sanket ended up.Saahil snaps his fingers to break her thoughts.He asks where were you lost? I just suggested that we should become friends.He again hold his hand out Komal comes there & listens this.She smiles & says Santoshi didi what are you waiting for? Santoshi shakes hand & smiles at Saahil.Saahil says & please dont call me Saahil sir for friends just Saahil.Santoshi agrees reluctantly.
Dhairya thinks whats happening with me? when Riya's truth came out I felt all broken inside but when Santoshi left the house its was like I my life went away from me .She was nothing to me then why am I feeling this void? Am I restless bcoz my guilty heart wants to ask her forgivness for treating her badly or is this something else?
Dhairya decides to talk to Santo at any cost.Dhairya thinks to befriend Saahil so he can have an excuse to go to Srivaastav's house.
At Srivaastav's house in the evening.Dhairya arrives at SV's house.Mamta opens the door.Mr & Mrs. Srivaastav are surprised to see him.Dhairya says actually I wanted to meet Saahil.They say sure but first have something.Dhairya says please no formalities.Arpita orders Mamta to take Dhairya to Saahil.Komal some neibhourhood kids & Saahil play cricket in the garden.Komal ask Santoshi to join.Santoshi says no I dont know a thing abt cricket.Saahil says what are friends for? He says I will teach you.He keeps his hands on her & tells her to grip bat like this.Just then Dhairya comes & sees Saahil's hands on Santoshi's & their closeness.He fumes inwardly.He says in a loud tone I can teach her better I am a champion in cricket.They all turn to him.Santoshi is surprised to see him.Saahil says you? Dhairya say yes I wanted to talk to you.Saahil leaves to talk to him.Dhairya says your father & my brother are good friends so I was thinking why not we also become friends like them.Saahil says how can I say no? They both smile.Saahil gets a call.Dhairya says ok I will leave now.Saahil says ok but whenever you find time come here Mummy-Papa will be happy to see you.
Saahil makes a picnic plan.He calls Dhairya & tells him to join them.Dhairya gets happy.
Srivaastav family arrive at Dream Valley park.Saahil calls Dhairya & tells him there location in the park.They all sit on the blanket.Viren,Arpita & Komal talk.Saahil is lost in thoughts.Santoshi notices him & comes to him.She sits infront of him.Santoshi asks you look sad what is it? Saahil tells her he was recalling his childhood memories with his own parents.He tells her abt his original parents & their death.Just then Dhairya comes there.Santoshi puts her hand on his shoulder & says Saahil I can understand your pain but you have loving parents.Saahil nods.Dhairya fumes seeing her hand on Saahil's shoulder.He thinks she called him Saahil not Saahil sir she never called me Dhairya but always Dhairya sir.He comes to them.
Santoshi sees Dhairya & is confused as to what is he doing there? Saahil says Santoshi I asked him to join us.Dhairya's eyes still on Santoshi's.Santoshi pulls her hand away.They all have food.Then Mr & Mrs. Srivaastav decides to stroll in the park.Komal notices Saahil is sad.She takes his hand & says come bhaiyya we will also stroll. Saahil says but Santoshi.Santoshi busy putting the things back in the basket. Dhairya says dont worry I am here.You guys go ahead we will join you.Srivaastav family go ahead.After they are in nowhere in sight Dhairya grabs Santoshi's hand & takes her behind a big tree.He grips her shoulders & makes her look at him .He says Santoshi look I need to talk to you.Santoshi says what is left to say btwn us.I gave you what you wanted.I signed the divorce papers now you can fulfill your wish & be done with me.You can find any suitable girl of your choice & status I was always a servent to you. Dhairya looks a bit hurt.Dhairya says I admit that I wanted to make you away from my life but now that you are gone my life seems empty without you.I hated you so much but that was the truth of my past now it has changed.Now the truth is I dont know why but I am not able to make you away from my mind let alone my life.I need you Santoshi.Santoshi looks into his eyes & is speechess to see the truth of his words.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey guys dont hit me with Saahil's bat for this below the avg update 😆.Will update the part 5 soon.
princess2791 thumbnail
so sweet cute lovely update dear. loved whole part so much. aur ha dhairya ko aur thoda aur jalao taki vo jalake koyala banjaye hehehe... 
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess2791

so sweet cute lovely update dear. loved whole part so much. aur ha dhairya ko aur thoda aur jalao taki vo jalake koyala banjaye hehehe...

Thank you so much Princess 😊 Dhairya ko koyla bana diya toh kahin Santoshi use pehchanne se hi inkaar naa karde 😆