Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sanam Re ( Completed ) - Page 18

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 5- "Maji all is happening because of you,if you didnt marry Maan to this low class girl,he wouldnt have to face all that" tears were flowing from her eyes,but she couldnt say anything as her Mother in law is right . But Dadima and Aniee couldnt bear it. Yes they saw what happened in that party,the news is in every channel but they dont care about such things,if Maan did something like that there must be some reason. But before they say something to defend Geet, Maan's voice stop them "what are you doing here Mom, vo bhi itni raat ko?".Mona looked at Maan disbelievely "you really asking me this after what happened in party because of that girl?"Mona looked at Geet angrily ,she just lowered her eyes crying softly."Mom its late you should go home, we will talk later" Maan held her hand to take her outside but she took her hand away angrily "NO this matter would end tonight. You said you would marry her for the sake of Dadima,i did try to stop you but you didnt listen,now see the consequence" she pointed her finger at Geet "this girl is no match for you,she is just hell bent to destroy your reputation in public. And app Maji" she went infront of Dadima "i thought aap apne pote se pyar karte hai,but i was wrong. You just love your so called old moral. You destroyed my son's live. Yo..." Bas kijiye Mom lets go,you are drunk,we would talk tomorrow"Maan again tried as he can see she is total drunk and wouldnt stop insulting Dadima and Geet but no use she didnt budge a bit. "Wake up Maan before its too late, accept the truth Geet is not right for you. She would never become a perfect Khurana ,vo sirf ek gawar low mentality... "Enough Mrs Rastogi " this time Aniee couldnt hold her anger,Geet try to stop her by holding her hand as she aware of her anger both bro-sis are equal in anger part."who the hell are you to tell who is right for my bhai,just because bhai respect you doesnt mean you are some special person of our family,and about Khurana, now you are not part of it so dont bother to come and give lecture to us" Mona looked at her daughter angrily ,she never liked Mona but never thought that she would insult her like that" it is they you talk to an elder, dont forget Aniee you are talking to your moth..."No" Aniee cut her off "aap meri ma nehi hai,just giving birth doesnt make you my mother. Ma apni 3 manhineki beti ko chor ke nehi chali jati, she never forget her daughter's birthday, she doesnt leave her daughter in hospital bed to go vacation with her second husband. You are not my mother" pain of years keep flowing from her eyes thinking of those moments ,when in school, birthday parties her friends keep asking about her mother and she didnt have any answer. But as she grew up she understood she is better without her mother "dont ever say that. She.." she went to dadima "is my mother not you, she has the every right to take decision of our life and choosing Geet as bhai' wife was best decision for bhai,for us". Mona never knew that her daughter dislikes her so much,she moved on so first that never much bother to look back but she would never admit it because she doesnt see it as wrong,so without feeling any guilt she start accuse Geet"look Maan what have this girl done to your sis" Maan totally confused as she dragged Geet in all this"you teach her this right"she hold Geet's arms roughly and shaking her furiously"this lousy words cant be her,only you can...""Mom leave Geet"he can see she is hurting her, her arms are getting red but Mona was not leaving her."ENOUGH Mom leave my wife NOW"He shouted angrily. Mona was shocked for a moment, this is the first time he raised his voice aganist her. Her hold lose and Maan pulled Geet quickly,side hugging her. Maan touched Geet arms gently "you okay" she nodded her head meekly, feeling very miserable seeing all this. Maan saw her crying face,with great force control his anger "dont bring Geet in all this Mom,she is not at fault what Aniee said,or what happened in that party. That bas***d forced her to dance with hi...""wow Maan your high moral wife can drink wine but for few minutes cant dance with other men,such a manupulate woman" Mona said cutting him off,Maan shocked hearing this "she didn..." "she did,ask her if im saying lie"he looked at her for an answer but she lowered her face more. Maan clench his fist but told firmly"i dont want to talk more about that party Mom,you should go home now"...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
"She is changing you, you were not like this,you used to think logically,used to enjoy your life freely but now she is making yo...". This time Maan said before she complete"she is making me a better person Mom and you would never understand it". Mona understood there is no use of bitter words so she tried the other way " Relation should be happen in same class or else it would break even if you tried to hold it. Looks like you didnt learn anything from mine and your father's marriage,think practially Maan . You wants to keep this relation for sake of Dadima,but you are not even happy in it, how long you would be able to drag it in your shoulder. You are just making your life miserable and her also. I am saying this because i only want your happiness beta and i know very well it doesnt lie with Geet". Maan smiled sadly"you are wrong Mom,you dont know me if you would,you could see what your son's want most ,where his happiness lies in. Anyways you wouldnt understand it so just leave it. Aniee" he looked at Aniee and said"take Geet upstair,chaliye Mom main apko apki husband ke ghar chor deta hoon, they must be worried for you, after all you belong to that family..."Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maan mom is rude
Geet bowing you her head not working say something in your defense
Maan don't know about her drink
Anie hell angry Edited by hira2010 - 7 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg... What kind of mother Mona is yaar... Never care about her children n their happiness... Poor geet was abused by her n maan was luckily support her... I can see that maan really love geet n love the changes in him... Hope Mona words won't effect their life... Can't wait for next part..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Poor Geet
Anney did right 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. .
heycookie thumbnail
Dat mona is so disgusting yr she is hell bent on breaking maaneet marriage ...well said aniee
m glad maan didnt believe any of her words..poor geet
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Maan mom is so rude and have too much attitude  she didn't accepting this alliance bcuz daadi choose geet 
annie outburst was so emotional maan behaving politely bcuz
she's his mom but his mom broking her patience by accusing geet 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maan's mother is very bad
accusing geet for nothing so annie fight with her that geet is one for maan n maan also agree for it
annie pour her all anger on mom which she have in her