ROSID/AVIMAN SS:DHADKAN

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i everyone...And I'm back...this time it's again a concept suggested by Sheetal Di...In fact the entire framework is provided by Di only...I'm penning it by developing it. Hope you guys and Sheetal Di will like it...

Coming to concept, it is again an emotional one...Many ups and downs are coming up in rosid relationship. It starts with their college life...I know I'm putting up college life very often these days, but this concept needs it...hope you guys won't get bored...but don't think that it's just college life...it represents lots of intense emotions and outside life too...So stay tuned and let me know your opinions via comments...

DHADKAN- A ROSID SS BY ROSHNI

PART 1

A bright morning. The sun started shining up and spreading its light throughout the world. Birds cried in their diverse voices marking the beginning of a fresh day. Dewdrops still adorned the grass tips and little kids shrank their bodies inside the blanket requesting their Moms to let them sleep a little more. Roli stood before the mirror brushing her long hair which reached up to her knees. She plaited it till the upper mid and let it lay at her back. She continued dressing up as she adjusted her cotton shawl and pinned it well. Then she stuck a little bindi between her eyebrows which were joined to one and applied kajal in her big, beautiful eyes. Finally applying some lip balm to her baby soft lips she smiled and ended her dressing. "Roli beta? Are you done? See...I have set the breakfast table..." said Roli's Ma. "Ya...I'm coming..." said Roli and she rushed to the dining area. Her dad and Mom were waiting her there and smiled at her lovingly. "Are you ready beta?" asked her papa. "Ya...Papa..." replied Roli politely. "My daughter is looking pretty..." commented her mother and she applied a kajal tika behind Roli's ears so as to save her from the evil eyes.  "Now come...have breakfast...it's the first day of your college...you should have enough and then go..." said her Papa. Roli sat in the chair and her Ma served breakfast for all. When they were all finished Roli's papa said "Roli beta...you'll go to your college by bus and haan...Take care...There will be different kinds of students...they will be of different characters. But make sure you behave well..." "Ji papa..." said Roli obediently. "then leave beta...because it' already 8:30...Don't be late..." said Roli's Papa. "Wait..." said Roli's Ma and she took a small bowl of sweet curd and fed it to Roli. "Take care..." she said Roli smiled and stepped out of her house. Her parents looked at her till she walked away. Why not? She's their single daughter. They had brought up her in a very noble way.  She never spoke against them or anyone else and has always obeyed them. She knew how to respect others and took things very seriously. She did all the things dutifully and was very studious.  No one had a bad word against her. Her decent and shy nature always stole hearts. In fact she was her parents' pride.  That daughter was going to college for the first time and her parents were obviously worried. They were worried about her. They didn't know if their child would be able to face all the challenges and stick to the college life. Well...they prayed to god to make thing best for their daughter and got back to their respective works.  

Now, at one of Delhi's famous colleges. Roil stepped in to the campus taking Matarani's name once more in her mind. She was little afraid about how things would turn up. For; she had heard that college life is more challenging than school life. With a nervous face she stepped in to the college walkway. She tiptoed in the little grass that was growing in the loamy soil and looked around to trace her building.  But a group of eyes were noticing her. "Ae girl...come here..." said the gang of more than five boys. Roli looked tensed at the group who called her. Her hands shivered. She was worried. A lump of tears already formed in her throat. "Ya...you only...come here..." called
the boys again. Roli slowly reached them and stood there with a tensed mind,. "Wow...what's your name princess?" asked one of the boys. His name was Rahul. One of the biggest jerks at college. He never left any girl, always went behind them and disturbed them to the core. Roli started shivering. She was not used to all this. She didn't have the moral courage to face the situation. "Oh...the lady is shivering...no worries..." said Rahul and his friends laughed at the comment. "Aww...princess...just don't worry...I'm not a fighter...I'm a lover..." said Rahul as he moved towards Roli. He held Roli's hands horrifying her. She tried to free herself whilst he held her tighter. "Leave me...leave me I say..." pleaded Roli as she tried to get out of his hold. "Oh how can I leave you so easily? Okay...I'll leave you...but only after getting a beautiful kiss..." Roli's eyes widened and she closed her eyes in terror as Rahul moved dangerously close to her.  Rahul's friends clapped and encouraged him for the heinous act whilst Roli prayed hard to save her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept dear.
wow shy Roli.waiting for siddhant entry.next update when dear
swathi1992 thumbnail
Hai roshini this is swathi i am so happy that u started ss and i read the 1st part
Its very nice i think our hero come to rescue roli eagarly waiting for next update
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great start dear u executed the story very well and don't give credit to me i just tell and u only brilliantly handel and thanx to u that once again u fulfill my wish eagerly waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab start dear shy roli nice hope our hero saves her waiting for next update soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy nice. Waiting for next and as usual ur style also with sheetal concept.
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 2

God probably heard Roli. Rahul was stopped from kissing Roli as he received a tight slap which almost knocked his jaws. His lips bled as a result of the slap. Rahul looked angrily at the intruder whilst Roli opened her eyes in confusion. She was surprised to see a tall, fit man before her. She found that Rahul had left her and saw his bleeding lips. The boy stood before her, shielding her from the evil gang. She couldn't see his face but was thankful to him. She felt relieved for she was saved from the ill-timed incident.  She stood at the back of guy not knowing what will happen further. Rahul's face shrank ugly as he got badly angry. "How dare you Sid..." he asked flashing his fingers before the guy. The guy Sid- Siddhant Bharadwaj. He was one of the last years. His biggest ambition was to become a IPS officer and he worked very hard to achieve his dream. He was very descent and never tolerated any misdeed which took place before his eyes. Now too that was the case.  He was taken aback seeing Rahul misbehave with a girl. He didn't see her face but could definitely sense that she was afraid. And that was why he hit Rahul. Now Rahul was really tempered. But Sid knew how to deal with him. He knew that Rahul was in fact afraid of him. He never had guts to stand straight before him for he knew who Sid was when he's turned on.  "Why Rahul? Getting angry? Hmmm...you should...but think about the deed which made you receive this...Areyy...If you're senior will you do it with juniors? Is it the way you deal with girls? Well...now you did...if you do it again, you'll see the beast of me...and now your lips are bleeding...if you do it again your whole body will have the same fate...So..." Sid's incomplete words made Rahul realize that things would get worse if he react. So he silently got on his bike and said to his friends "come guys...let's go...Sid...don't think that it's all over...And you girl...don't think that he'll save you always..." they rode way as Sid stood straight, smiling.  After the guys went away, Sid turned to see the girl whom he had saved. He saw Roli and suddenly something inside him went BOOM...he was instantly lost in her black eyes and stared at her as if there was no tomorrow. Roli too did the same. She too looked at this man who saved her a while ago without blinking her eyes. Sid looked at each feature of her gorgeous face intently which made him fall for her instantly. Roli was also feeling the same. She too had fallen for this guy the moment she saw him. She never felt so. Not even once in her whole life. But remembering something she quickly looked away and that made Sid also to come out of his thoughts. "You?" asked Roli in a low voice. "I'm Siddhant...Siddhant Bharadwaj...And you?" Sid asked her raising his eyebrows. "Roli Dwivedi..." said Roli looking down. "Why are you looking down? Are you still afraid?" asked Sid seeing her.  Roli tried to meet her eyes and smiled a little. "Thank you..." said Roli slowly. "Why?" asked Sid naughtily knowing what her answer might be.   "Woh...for saving me from that guys..." she said. "Okay...but actually...I wasn't needed here...you should have prevented him...if you don't like something, be brave to say it...be brave to react...I haven't seen any girl who is so weak..." said Sid. Roli's eyes welled up now. Sid was taken aback by this. Somehow he couldn't see her tears. He just couldn't. "Please...why are you crying? No...Please...don't cry...It's nothing...See you don't react...well...if you get any problem you can call me...I will deal with it...Don't...Ehhh...Don't cry..." said Sid worriedly. Roli stopped crying listening to his sincere pleads. She looked at him who pleaded with his eyes not to cry. An involuntary smile came on her lips. "Actually...I'm new to all this...My dad and Mom never taught me to fight. That's why... she said as an apology.  "Ya...I felt that this girl would be mommy's baby...I'm I right?" asked Sid smiling. Roli smiled as an answer. "Well...Which course did you opt?" asked Sid formally. "BAEnglish..." said Roli slowly. "Okay...Then there is the building...come, I'll leave you there...now don't bump to more problems..." said Sid and Roli smiled. Sid and Roli walked together to the building. There was silence which seemed pleasant to both of them. Finally reaching the building Sid forwarded his hands to Roli for a shake hand. Roli was little hesitating but finally gave her hands in to his. "Okay then, bye...See you some time...well I think I got a new friend? Ehh?" asked Sid. "Ji...I'm your friend..." said Roli. Sid smiled and turned to go when Roli remembered something. "Please listen Siddhantji..."Sid instantly stopped hearing his name from her. Something inside him has really fused out. But he turned to her and raised his eyebrows in question. "Woh...You didn't tell me what you're doing? I mean which course?" asked Roli shyly. "Oh...I'm sorry...I forgot to tell...actually learning MA Economics now. Sided with IPS coaching...wanna write the test this year..." replied Sid. "Oh good..." said Roli. "But don't call me with this ae Ji , Oh Ji...Call me Siddhant..." said Sid. "No...No Siddhantji...You're elder than me and my parents have taught me to respect elders...So I'll call you Siddhantji only..." said Roli. Sid smiled and looked elsewhere. He was captivated by this girl's innocence. "Okay baba...As you wish...well...got to go now ...Bye..." Sid waved bye to her and walked towards his building with the picture of this girl filled in his mind. As for Roli, she too entered the classroom but her thoughts were all occupied by Siddhant.
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear sid captivated by roli's innocence nice I loved the dialogue don't cry call me I'll handle ha ha waiting for next
renuka-rosid thumbnail
wonder full update dear
I like Roli called siddhant ji only
please this time u write siddhant ji
this is my request dear
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sid heroic entry both fall in first sight waiting for next update soon