damn the law! roars the vigilante!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 14th May 2016 ep 247 My Take ~ damn! the law! roars the vigilante!

One Strong pillar of good governance is the necessity of putting in place the strong hand of the law The judiciary  are the upholders of the law and help to  pass judgements on the  offenders. The law of the land in many countries across the world finds its leanings from the predominant faith and spiritual inclinations of the land. The law of the land is accepted as a directive, commandment and regulation that is applicable to all citizens of the state.  The presence of this firm  rule  of law  is  to ensure  that the life and property of  citizens  is  safe and  protected against those antisocial factors that operate  outside the law. In times when breach of justice is evident , ordinary citizens do take matters in their hands to mete out justice as  they see it! The episode is an expose of a serious incident  where  a young woman is subjected to violent destructive treatment by  the very upholder of  the law.  It's interesting to see  the connection   between  law and faith ..

This is the moment when a man belonging to the judicial system falls prey to his carnal  lusts that turns a man into  savage beast.  The wild one , intimidates, where ever possible attempts to get  its claws into the struggling  resisting poor gazelle. Many a promises of green pastures are made by the old wild one! but the gazelle , attempts to  escape, the  paws of the beast and looks for cover! The poor gazelle could tell  now that the wild one  only wanted to devour her young  flesh! Like the frightened animal that it is, it's graceful  swift  feet that climbed many  a mountains  in its young life  and still never fell from the precarious steep ways of the mountain ! sprinted  along to safety, from point to point ,tiring the old wild one!

A door is slammed in the judges house.The main entry point to AN is bolted  from the outside. One door blocks out danger. The other door blocks in danger from spilling out. Dashrant  is barred from leaving his house after committing  theft  in his house.From who does Dashrant steal?His exit is barred and his peace leaves him, was he followed ? who could it be? He will keep a lid on his deed and since it is  a misdeed, back door policy has  to been maintained.. keep up a front! He escapes from the window! Viplav who is on the lookout for the thief , also finds out the main entry into the house is locked from the outside.Discovers the thief who ever it was? did a runner  through  the window!  Interesting it was his very route into his own house, the main door was locked in both instances. The thief's identity will remain behind closed doors concealed by a blanket of darkness.. gradually Viplav will be enlightened .. when all will be clear ..

All the women ,Bua , who returns from outside,   Kanak , dadi,  Kamini , dance to the music ,enjoy the party. Dhani seems to be missing. Kamini replies lightly, Dhani must be around..Kamini has the smile of an offender who instigates, aids and abets in  the execution of a serious incident ! The wild beast is an position where the poor gazelle is overpowered!  Viplav parks his car right under the area where a serious crime is being perpetrated. Viplav is  surrounded by  thoughts of his  Dhani.. yes very soon he will apologize to her for being short with her,  and love her to bits when he shows her this work that he lovingly holds in  his  hands.. Somewhere unheard by him some  poor creature cries for help!   and calls his name ..the wind suddenly blows   Dhani's , draft copies   on  the floor they lay scattered for him  Dhani blown away ..  that very moment  the gazelle  strangles the wild one  with its  chain which has an emblem of Durga maa  on it! The gazelle  becomes the invincible  goddess  Durga maa! with all its might the  gazelle  strangles the wild one !The wild one distances  himself! the gazelle runs  out to the balcony!  Its  mugged  it struggles!   With a relived smile Viplav gathers  Dhani! all her work.. The gazelle  struggles against the claws of the   wild one her foot pushes a plant pot on the balcony ,it crashes on the patio below ! Viplav looks up!  

He sees it all  Dhani! he roars!like a lion on the rampage! jaws opened he prances ,leaps on  to the predator who dares defile his lioness! She runs to her lion ,he hugs her, strips off his jacket  to cover her virtue ,his honour! the honour of his household  that this animal  defiled with his sinful, unholy hands! Than its pandemonium! as the lion  goes on the rampage! punches ,  kicks , beats the living day lights out of the  upholder of the law.  Asthana begs for mercy , pardons but the lion  smells   blood! it wants blood , its jaw grind , its head yanks as its paws   thumps the old man! Viplav   wants blood , with his bare hands he wants to tear  this man apart ,pull his  gut out  of his mouth with which he cries to Viplav for mercy. But the rage in Viplav  is  unstoppable.  Dhani begs Viplav to stop ,he'll kill the man!   Her words fall upon deaf ear.  Dhani runs for help  she begs dadi ji to stop Viplav he'll kill the man!  #Viplav drags asthana and  hurls  him in the centre of the room for all to see! Dshrant shouts  forgive him! but Viplav full of rage picks up a bottle of liquour swings it up! ready to smash  it on  Asthana's bald head! like a whimp  he ducks behind  dashrant.    Dhani begs him to stop  for her sake. Phool Chand asks why  Asthana is being thrashed?   Viplav roars if someone misbehaves with his wife would he take it? there's no stopping Viplav as once again he grabs Asthana and gives him a good shake up! Viplav  yells after commiting such a filthy act he  is threatening him! then Asthana  begins  to mud sling  thus attempting to cover his own act up! he calls  Dhani a prostitute , questions her going to the red light  district! All stand  dumbfounded at the disclosure he makes  about  Dhani going to that area! How he saved her because she asked for his help during the police raid. But Viplav like a good husband continues to protect his wife's honour and virtue before all , confirms he knows exactly where she goes every night! Shows them evidence of her attending night classes. She goes to seek education. Ashthana hasn't got a leg to stand on as the whole idea of black mailing  Dhani and seeking favours from her to feed his lust go up in smoke.  Vilplav  accuses ashtana he will not appreciate  what  Dhani goes there for as  his mind is a cesspool of filth. Kamini fears ashthana might expose her involvement and she  too bad mouths his act. Asthana calls her a liar, who has changed her tune!  Kamini could have been exposed but   Viplav puts an end to ashtana  talking against  Kamini.. because Viplav  respects women!

The issue of the heinous crime of molestation is set aside and other issues like why does  Dhani have to go at night and not during the day? but Viplav presses on the real issue i.e  a woman's safety.. at all times. The next issue is the   discussion about  what a good and bad school is? is the school judged by  its intake , its cohort, which area its in , whether the rich and famous goes there.. its was Phool Chand who queried the reputation  of the school? Disclosed  that bhaskar's night school has prostitutes. That for  Dhani to go there is not appropriate . She's from  respectable household. Viplav  replies that the teacher is present  there ,is admirable how he  teaches  his pupils to build self esteem , self  confidence, they have enough life skills to reach their full  potential Thus the concept that everyone has the right to education across the board! Regardless of pupil background..Asthana scoffs at Dhani here she is getting education from a disreputable   school.. trying to teach him a thing a or two.. But Viplav snubs him he's a judge read loads of thick books! so did he learn about equality in society ??  he has no answer and Viplav argues.. where as a small school's teacher, is  teaching women and children how to make a place for themselves in society all talk down that school! What this judge did with Dhani  none has condemned that! 

Viplav takes a stance they can be mute spectators but he will be handing the matter over to the police! Dashrant and Phool Chand both dissuade  Viplav from doing that as ashtana gives hefty contributions to the temples. Dashrant's plea is his family reputation  will be  at stake and Viplav is stunned  to note in a way his dada  ji is supporting this judge.. Phool Chand tells viplav  hand the man over to him ,he will be ostracized and driven out of benaras!in other words left him off! its also about  deep down something still against  Dhani an ex widow. Dashrant again things not to escalate, his family Dhani too insists he needs to be punished as the crime was against her as a woman he took to being weak now he should see how the law protects wowan.. Viplav says he will expose he is not defender of law but the biggest offender of the law.

Well this was a epic ! loved it full on drama ,not the first   section.. haven't used names in it.. viplav was charged.. very impressive.. both leads did a fantastic job.. my favorite  was the court   room drama in the end.. its the content was full of  substance...  the issue of equality  in society?thought provoking.. there are disparaties beyond  denial.. ahhh well done colurs   the colur of ishq was indeed   pure  delight...and longlive hammies  plea achshun ashshun acshun  hud hud dabaang dabaang!     gn...πŸ₯±       15.5.16...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vo Sab to thik hai

but I am shocked

itna bada article aap log kaise likh lete ho

hats off to u r hands

😲 Edited by COOLJAZ - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLJAZ

Vo Sab to think hai

but I am shocked

itna bada article aap log kaiae likh let's ho

hats off to u r hands

😲

actually she writes for us...we request her to give her takes everyday on the episodes...
many members love to read the way she writes...If u have gone through at least one paragraph of this take then u will know that her english is too good and her writing style is really appreciable...

Many of us enjoy reading her WUs/takes, especially those who had missed the episode...We prefer to read these pieces of writings which are many times better than the plain, very simple WUs which are uploaded on many sites like tellyupdates/desi-tvs and all...

i too appreciate her hard work just like you...hats off to her hands and her brain too...we salute her efforts and her love for this show...episode chahe kitna hi boring kyun na ho she writes her takes on the episodes dailyπŸ˜ƒ

But this is not that long..i mean nothing is dragged...jo bhi episode mein dikhaya gaya hai wohi likha hai inho ne details mein...India mein IKRS has no repeat telecasts toh jin logon ne miss kiya hai unko kaise pata chalega what was shown in the show if they go throw a brief update which takes much less time to be read...So her takes gets lots of views u see.. if u r reading an FF or a bada wala OS then those are lengthier... 

sorry meine zada likh diya ...actually mein bas batana chah rahi thi ke WUs are always lengthy if u r writing in detail...so many things are shown so lengthy toh hoga hi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

actually she writes for us...we request her to give her takes everyday on the episodes...

many members love to read the way she writes...If u have gone through at least one paragraph of this take then u will know that her english is too good and her writing style is really appreciable...

Many of us enjoy reading her WUs/takes, especially those who had missed the episode...We prefer to read these pieces of writings which are many times better than the plain, very simple WUs which are uploaded on many sites like tellyupdates/desi-tvs and all...

i too appreciate her hard work just like you...hats off to her hands and her brain too...we salute her efforts and her love for this show...episode chahe kitna hi boring kyun na ho she writes her takes on the episodes dailyπŸ˜ƒ

But this is not that long..i mean nothing is dragged...jo bhi episode mein dikhaya gaya hai wohi likha hai inho ne details mein...India mein IKRS has no repeat telecasts toh jin logon ne miss kiya hai unko kaise pata chalega what was shown in the show if they go throw a brief update which takes much less time to be read...So her takes gets lots of views u see.. if u r reading an FF or a bada wala OS then those are lengthier...

sorry meine zada likh diya ...actually mein bas batana chah rahi thi ke WUs are always lengthy if u r writing in detail...so many things are shown so lengthy toh hoga hi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YES Salute to her

and

I am not making fun of her

sorry If i hurt anyone

but I was just appreciating her

and yeah

her English is too goodEdited by COOLJAZ - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

YES Salute to her

and

I am not making fun of her

sorry If i hurt anyone

but I was just appreciating her

and yeah

her English is too good

arey no no why will u make fun...i was just trying to explain that WUs are always lengthy...and its us who request her to write everyday warna uski khair nahin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
are u new here.??..i did not see u before...Welcome to IKRS forum😳😊
Writing such a a big article daily is a very tough job

arey no no why will u make fun...i was just trying to explain that WUs are always lengthy...and its us who request her to write everyday warna uski khair nahin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

are u new here.??..i did not see u before...Welcome to IKRS forum😳😊

hehehe khair nahi

yes I am new in this forum

and I am shocked

by the popularity of this show

and feeling jealous

because my fav . show SNS has lost its 95% popularity after 6 yrs. of its run
but still gonna very
high in trp's

in many countries

but I don't know why colors wanna end this super hit show

BTW I was fan of Data Bau

(Mishal Raheja)

in Lagi tujse lagan which aired at 8:30 pm on colors few yrs. agoEdited by COOLJAZ - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Writing such a a big article daily is a very tough job

ha ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and reading it needs too much concentration...i am quite busy these days so i am not reading it...will read once i am done with my workπŸ˜ƒ
hey do make losts of posts and remain active in this forum..

BTW whats ur name??. there is already a jaz in our forum so how to address u??

ha ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and reading it needs too much concentration...i am quite busy these days so i am not reading it...will read once i am done with my workπŸ˜ƒ

hey do make losts of posts and remain active in this forum..

BTW whats ur name??. there is already a jaz in our forum so how to address u??

I am cool and she is hot

that's the main difference

(I am Arvind Kejriwal actually)

Edited by COOLJAZ - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

hehehe khair nahi

yes I am new in this forum

and I am shocked

by the popularity of this show

and feeling jealous

because my fav . show SNS has lost its 95% popularity after 6 yrs. of its run
but still gonna very
high in trp's

in many countries

but I don't know why colors wanna end this super hit show

BTW I was fan of Data Bau

(Mishal Raheja)

in Lagi tujse lagan which aired at 8:30 pm on colors few yrs. ago

sab TRP ka khel hai bhai...Shows which are telecasted at early slots receive less ratings and so IKRS is also in danger zone..
u r a fan of Dutta??😲
toh phir yeh lo group hug from Hammie and meπŸ€—...i am sure Hammie will be much impressed reading this...and will come forward to give u a hug...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we both are huge fans of LTL and dutta even after 6 years😳😳