Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Friday 13th May 2016 ep 246 My Take~  Window Dressing

Clothing is a piece of covering that is a requirement of the civilized world. It enhances our personality , plus provides us protection against the elements of nature. Clothes basically form the outer shell of our outward appearance. Apparel is a preoccupation with  humans , as they afford people to express themselves  in  a variety  of ways .Hence comes   our need to dress appropriate, keeping us in line to dress for a range of  occasions. Through dress sense  people  can also make  statements  about social standing and class.  Above all humans dress up or down as the case may be , to create an impression upon people.The episode is   a focus on clothing as a facade  that transforms us perhaps  into something we truly are not. I call the take, window dressing..   which is a   display  area in a shop glass window where  goods  are made  attractive for the  eye of the buyer.   The purpose is to prompt sale.  Dhani is being dressed as a mannequin dressed in  fancy clothes, ready to be sold to  potential buyer.

Humming the tune of her love, Dhani stops to look at herself in the mirror. She smiles as she is  attired in a sari  that is her husband's  favourite.  Kamini steps in to the room  with her chosen  selection of what she wants  Dhani to wear. This friend of  Dhani is becoming   more assertive  by the second imposing  her will upon  Dhani by being  disapproving of  Dhani's dress sense.  Kamini  pulls a face at the  inappropriateness of the sari ,its too overly gaudy for the party, moreover if she wears Viplav's choice , he will think she is apologetic  to  him. Where ever possible when it comes to  Dhani looking attractive , Kamini out of jealousy  always puts  Dhani  down. when Dhani says, its Viplav's favourite sari. Kamini loses her rag all the more and literally  orders her to take it off and  wear the  black lace sari that she has selected  for her.  She over powers   Dhani by  persuading  her that she is  now getting an education , so give Viplav a surprise ! he'll love her in  whatever she wears ,Viplav  loves her regardless. Besides she adds  today  Dhani has to win Viplav's heart and when  Dhani   leaves to change   Kamini sneers  besides him , Dhani has to win many hearts.

A husband's  one to one meeting, with his wife's teacher, Viplav holds in his hands pieces of paper  where  Dhani practiced writing  his name. Almost like a proud parent he shifts through the draft copies of her effort and smiles at her developmental writing stages. Her teacher says,  in her attitude  to learning she is very keen and motivated.  Her teacher tells Viplav , the lesson was to teach her to write her own name ,but his wife insisted  she wanted to learn how to write  her husband's name. In fact she wanted to go so far as to wanting to write a letter to him. Viplav is totally floored by her gesture.. he is in awe of her.. he can just see her sitting there on the chair practicing  to write his name ..he hears her break down the  letter sounds to aid her,to spell and write his name , V I ,P  l av..he hears her behind him,  vipalv! Viplav slowly saunters towards her one look up at him from her work , she smiles. and  then head  back down to her task  of learning his name. Suddenly he turns and sees her against the black board proudly   as  she writes  his  name in chalk. and reads it back to him,  Viplav!  Viplav's heart melts at her efforts how selfless and unconditional her love is for him  .. he looks at her writing on her paper , and sees her face , perplexed .. Viplav, hey.. you still annoyed with me? see  I did all this for you .. have  I written your name properly ? Viplav brows furrow, feels a lump in his throat as his mouth firms up proudly..and he nods vigorously , course  you have ! my beloved.. his heart cries in humbled  jubilation ..  she gives him a cheeky smile , and tells him , see Viplav , your  Dhani wanted to give you a surprise love you loads! that's why.. then as he  expects she tap  his shoulder for her reward. Viplav gives her a sided look and yep! there she was right before him! her eyes look into his face... he looks at her, swelling with pride he moves his arms towards her and embraces her tightly close to his heart that she has moved  today .. he caresses the small of her back !and abruptly   wakes up from his reverie ,realizes he hugs  Dhani's work against his  heart..his arms crossed across his chest.  Raj can see his mate is completely taken aback at this whole discovery of uncovering   Dhani's lie and  facing the  amazing ,unexpected truth.. she is right about the surprise he is shell shocked!..  Raj tells him ,he'd better phone her.. and with  dewy eyes and cracking voice , Viplav showsRaj  her love for him , and terribly overwhelmed  he , chokes...take a look, she...erhhh and him..god knows what not! hes been thinking..Viplav helplessly taps his forehead.. then smiles and reaches out for his friend and impulsively  smothers Raj .. he could do with a hug! 

At home  Dhani comes out as a  Kamini desired make over..in a blacklace  sari .dhani  drapes her pallu around her shoulders.   Kamini compliments Dhani although  Dhani says, its  a tad  too much and transparent.. she prefers the other one.  Kamini stands her back to the mirror looking at her bold backless  blouse secured  by  strings!  Dhani turns her head and feels terribly uncomfortable sh'd rather wear the previous one,..kamini  moans at her ,she better give up her education as that too is new .like this modern  sari .. she reminds   Dhani, she is  getting education to groom her personality and wearing  the sari too will enhance her  personality besides imagine what a big surprise Viplav will have! when he sees her in this dress! Kamini is so overbearing that Dhani gets smothered by her persuasive skills .besides she uses Viplav as trump card in manipulating her ,being her teacher, throws in teaching  Dhani words in English to say to Viplav . but sounds off  as if she says the words to Viplav.. I love you viplav!

Viplav mutters and mumbles, as he leaves the paatshala with  Raj, honestly! she was studying  here, and what rubbish was he churning up in his head! Suddenly a whole load of rubbish is actually tipped  on Viplav's head!  from above, both friends go, hey watch it!..raj suppress  his laughter and Viplav moans  why was it tipped on his head! maybe he deserves it ,but can't get to the party smelling like this! raj suggests he'd best get home  and change!  then head for the party and apologize to Dhani  over there..

Almost like a captured prisoner  Kamini brings  Dhani in the black sari before the rest of the women folk  and waits for  Kanak to give dhani a caustic remark , she does there's a temple being made  for widows and look at her she's dressed as if she's dancing at a  wedding.  Kamini  smiles  secretly at Bua visually telling her its all her handiwork.. Dashrant comes and chivvies along everyone to leave .Suddenly on their way ,he tells the driver to stop and take the rest of them to the party. He has to return to collect something from the house. The  family arrives at the party ,  Kamini  gives visual messages to Asthana  take a look at  Dhani... he gives her lewd and lusty looks.

Viplav arrives home to change.. sees the door locked decides to repeat a  yester years method of going in through  the window.

Asthana calls everyone's attention, his guest of honour Dhani is here ..all applaud. Asthana says  the right words to appease  Dhani .Requests all to give generously to the Sita maa foundation created exclusively for the welfare, employment and education of  widows.

Dashrant now get's home.. Viplav's motive is known change of clothes, but Dashrant's unknown. Viplav hears sounds reckons there's a thief about. Both decide not to switch the lights on. Viplav , wants to nab the thief in darkness. Dashrant wants to act undercover in darkness.. its the tola daan he is !after all he has the key to rob people..

Dhani waits for Viplav. Asthana and  Kamini wait like a pair of hungry hyena  waiting for the kill. Kamini mixes Asthana's liquor drink into orange juice and offers it to  Dhani.. Dhani's waiting is over, her husband turns up ,  comes straight towards her, he loves the way she looks and stands close to her and whispers, good things come to those who wait..  he brings his face closer to her, wants a kiss.  Dhani tells him to stop it and her glass falls and crashes on the floor..Dhani wakes up from her day dream viplav's not  there.  Dhani panics at the glass ,, Kamini comes shows her where the washroom is ahead.. before Dhani leaves nasty  Kamini pulls open  her blouse string , gets the sacrificial lamb ready for the butchers knife..on Kamini's behest Asthana follows  Dhani to the ladies and openly tries to molest her, he's come to collect the return of his favour to her...

Preferred  not to go into details of the washroom scene.. battery not charged on her phone...  no guessing which was the best scene..mishal was great.. Eisha looked stunning in both outfits..  mishal looked dapper in blazer, trousers.. isviplav goingto  discover his dada ji is a choor? did he hide the red bundle in dhani's room or his? not sure.. hamlet53. 14.4.16

precap: asthana hurling cusses at dhani.. i thnk she will expose his true colurs   then as a back lash  he will call her a woman of the night..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take, dear Hammie
Aimf is in between two appointments and using the time to respond to your analysis. The episode was enjoyable save for the washroom scenes. Dhani clad in black lace was definitely a delightful sight. 

Kammy's overt move in making Dhani change her sari was to present her as the ultimate seductress, bu symbolically, it yields another meaning. The transparency of the sari is a testimony of Dhani's purity. Albeit misguided, she is utterly guileless, and entirely free of camouflage, and the transaprency of the sari symbolizes the fact that Dhani has nothing to hide. Although she has been lying to her husband, her intentions are purely ethical. Then we have the spiked drink which got spilled. The spiked drink symbolizes the mixed up cocktail of agenda by the judge and Kammy to sully Dhanis reputation and separate ViDha. That the glass fell, shattering its contents signifies that  the best laid plans of Kammy and co will not succeed. 

Finally we have the dori, the delicate strings that hold Dhanis blouse together. The symbolism of the strings shows Dhanis gullibility. Her main vulnerability is her naivete. She is too too trusting and tends to be led by the strings of others' agenda for her. First the dori was in Kammys hands and then it was handled by the paws of the horrid judge --definitely there is need for Dhani to grow in confidence and leadership so that she is not strung along by nefarious plots by shady and inimical elements posing as friends and well wishers. 

That is all for now. Take care.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Unres...Dear Hammie...very well written...loved your title... thank you for skipping the last part...I loved the part when viplav finally gets to know the truth about dhani ...Mishal was so natural ...here this is the part where tears welled up in my eyes πŸ˜† kya scene that so pure ...he was so touched by his wife's gesture...he came to know that  dhani wanted to write his name ...so beautifully shot...we do have to appreciate small things people do for us...this makes our memories beautiful and we can treasure such things...our life would be much more meaningful. Blessed are both viplav and dhani to understan, respect, trust, have faith in each other...there is so much we can learn from them. Ssuh beautiful humans they are.

Glad that viplav is surrounded by friends like Raj who are ever ready to help him out...he stood by viplav and did his work to find out about dhani. Love such people who are there at times of need...They need to show more of such people in the show rather than showing all crapy negative people.

Regarding Km its better that dhani learns to say NO to people...one cant just force someone to do something against their will...she was literally forcing dhani to wear that sari...jaisi character hain Km ki waise hi sari layi thi...her thoughts are displayed there...again and again she shows no matter how educated she might be she can never have some culture and good character like dhani.

DT πŸ˜† as usual he is behind people's money ...in the dark he had to take away the wealth from there...are they going to put some theft blame on someone or what ...in case someone asks where is the wealth what reply is he going to give?? Viplav is on his trail πŸ˜† chr poilce khel rahe hain πŸ˜† kaise din agaye DT ke apne pote se chip rha hain πŸ˜† I don't prefer speaking of Km and that asthana's karnama Hammie both are alike ie both carry filth in their minds ...some women are women's worst enemy.

Loved your take...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
πŸ‘
Brilliant,beautiful,magical...
Was wondering what can b d meaning of d title.lol.my knowledge of English language is nothing more than Dhani learning to write V I P L ..
Lol.u explained it so beautifully...window dressing, kammo turning Dhani into what she wanted,
Poor naive dhani.hope education gives her confidence to b bold enough to say NO to anyone who tries to change her,cz one must not try to b someone else..those who love us will always love us even with our flaws, with our weaknesses...

I thoroughly enjoyed ur magical description on d viplab dhani scene.I know u dont like to write on romantic stuffs...well it wasnt that typical romance to me,I found a proud husband happy to uncover d truth n amazed by d beauty of it.d first word to b learnt by his lover is his name,its sooo beautiful 😳 .ur words added more beauty to it.

About d VT n DT choor police scene,all I can say is , it was really interesting to watch.hope vipu finds out d truth.ishq is very different show from others.. again proved.

Thanks for not writing anything on d last scene.wouldhave skipped it anyway.kammo is such a disgusting woman.

Thanks hammie, I always took d pleasure to read ur takes,words r not only words they become d most beautiful gift in d world when someone knows how to present it, thats what I have always learnt from ur take.d show is going to end, I feel heartbroken. I will miss ishq, will miss skipping few of my beats while mishal smiles, will miss d amazing n dedicated persons of d forum n mostly will miss ur writing. Every good thing has to end , why?
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Awesome take, dear Hammie   hi aimf good to see you

Aimf is in between two appointments and using the time to respond to your analysis. The episode was enjoyable save for the washroom scenes. Dhani clad in black lace was definitely a delightful sight. 
  so you mulitasking...   good you fitted my take.. me blessed..😊
Kammy's overt move in making Dhani change her sari was to present her as the ultimate seductress, bu symbolically, it yields another meaning. The transparency of the sari is a testimony of Dhani's purity. Albeit misguided, she is utterly guileless, and entirely free of camouflage, and the transaprency of the sari symbolizes the fact that Dhani has nothing to hide. Although she has been lying to her husband, her intentions are purely ethical. Then we have the spiked drink which got spilled. The spiked drink symbolizes the mixed up cocktail of agenda by the judge and Kammy to sully Dhanis reputation and separate ViDha. That the glass fell, shattering its contents signifies that  the best laid plans of Kammy and co will not succeed. 
welll set out symbols... can see the connections...    kammy how she goes..is themost highly    awaited... point of the track...
Finally we have the dori, the delicate strings that hold Dhanis blouse together. The symbolism of the strings shows Dhanis gullibility. Her main vulnerability is her naivete. She is too too trusting and tends to be led by the strings of others' agenda for her. First the dori was in Kammys hands and then it was handled by the paws of the horrid judge --definitely there is need for Dhani to grow in confidence and leadership so that she is not strung along by nefarious plots by shady and inimical elements posing as friends and well wishers. 
yes... couldn't agree more..  loved    the  string symbols  she has to be more discering  and assertive... say a big NO! to kammy...
That is all for now. Take care.     thanks so much for   making it to the take...  you take care of   yourself,come back to us safely    much love, hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Unres
hi swathi good to see you😊
...Dear Hammie...very well written...loved your title... thank you for skipping the last part...I loved the part when viplav finally gets to know the truth about dhani ...Mishal was so natural ...here this is the part where tears welled up in my eyes πŸ˜† kya scene that so pure ...he was so touched by his wife's gesture...he came to know that  dhani wanted to write his name ...so beautifully shot...we do have to appreciate small things people do for us...this makes our memories beautiful and we can treasure such things...our life would be much more meaningful. Blessed are both viplav and dhani to understan, respect, trust, have faith in each other...there is so much we can learn from them. Ssuh beautiful humans they are.

yes I gathered you liked that scene...   reminded me  of a proud father... over come
Glad that viplav is surrounded by friends like Raj who are ever ready to help him out...he stood by viplav and did his work to find out about dhani. Love such people who are there at times of need...They need to show more of such people in the show rather than showing all crapy negative people.
yes..it was great to see the two mates.. together...  why do we not shalu and phakhuj any more..are they not family??
Regarding Km its better that dhani learns to say NO to people...one cant just force someone to do something against their will...she was literally forcing dhani to wear that sari...jaisi character hain Km ki waise hi sari layi thi...her thoughts are displayed there...again and again she shows no matter how educated she might be she can never have some culture and good character like dhani.
gosh... proper bullying tactics... the contrast is deliberate...    one positive one negative character
DT πŸ˜† as usual he is behind people's money ...in the dark he had to take away the wealth from there...are they going to put some theft blame on someone or what ...in case someone asks where is the wealth what reply is he going to give?? Viplav is on his trail πŸ˜† chr poilce khel rahe hain πŸ˜† kaise din agaye DT ke apne pote se chip rha hain πŸ˜† I don't prefer speaking of Km and that asthana's karnama Hammie both are alike ie both carry filth in their minds ...some women are women's worst enemy.
yes it cross my mind .. but dhani /kammy its understandable... viplav is the bone of contention..
Loved your take...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.
thanks swathi.. for  reading and commeting.. appreciate that..  much love.. hammie 

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hola hammie...πŸ€—
i just received jenny's pm stating hammie is missing me a lot...
i thought to visit the forum once after my xams gets completed but ur sweet gesture made me to come here so earlier...Iss baat pe ek aur tight *jhappi* banta haiπŸ€—
Hope your doing well and how is everyone over there??
How's Ishq faring these days i sound like stupid but iamπŸ˜†...im being completely unaware of every indian serial in all aspects...The only show im following these days is EDKV and im still able to hook up in IF...i really appreciate your loyalty for MR and ISHQ serial... 
this song suits our situation 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY[/YOUTUBE]

Hope Jaz,Ratna,dolly and everyone doing well and take care everyone.
pheww it's almost 1 and it's getting pretty late over here.Bye hammie and just be happy all the time

Lots Of Love,
Tarun

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

hola hammie...πŸ€—

i just received jenny's pm stating hammie is missing me a lot...
i thought to visit the forum once after my xams gets completed but ur sweet gesture made me to come here so earlier...Iss baat pe ek aur tight *jhappi* banta haiπŸ€—
Hope your doing well and how is everyone over there??
How's Ishq faring these days i sound like stupid but iamπŸ˜†...im being completely unaware of every indian serial in all aspects...The only show im following these days is EDKV and im still able to hook up in IF...i really appreciate your loyalty for MR and ISHQ serial... 
this song suits our situation 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY[/YOUTUBE]

Hope Jaz,Ratna,dolly and everyone doing well and take care everyone.
pheww it's almost 1 and it's getting pretty late over here.Bye hammie and just be happy all the time

Lots Of Love,
Tarun

hi tarun...today i watched IKRS after so many days...will be commenting on Hammie's take tomorrow bade dino ke baad...but today i came here to seeing ur name...
am i dreaming??..is it u??🀣 some one pinch meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie hammie hammie,    taz   😊  taz..
πŸ‘
Brilliant,beautiful,magical...   thanks safed coat...
Was wondering what can b d meaning of d title.lol.my knowledge of English language is nothing more than Dhani learning to write V I P L ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Lol.u explained it so beautifully...window dressing, kammo turning Dhani into what she wanted,
Poor naive dhani.hope education gives her confidence to b bold enough to say NO to anyone who tries to change her,cz one must not try to b someone else..those who love us will always love us even with our flaws, with our weaknesses... the issue with dhani is her enemy... is one who she assumes to be her friend..not easy to rebuff one  who is helping her i.e. kamini

I thoroughly enjoyed ur magical description on d viplab dhani scene.I know u dont like to write on romantic stuffs...well it wasnt that typical romance to me,I found a proud husband happy to uncover d truth n amazed by d beauty of it.d first word to b learnt by his lover is his name,its sooo beautiful 😳 .ur words added more beauty to it.
taz...I tried..    but really the credit goes  to Mishal and Eisha  ..brilliant  acting
About d VT n DT choor police scene,all I can say is , it was really interesting to watch.hope vipu finds out d truth.ishq is very different show from others.. again proved.
yes it was a one off scene.. couldn't really get my head around it fully
Thanks for not writing anything on d last scene.wouldhave skipped it anyway.kammo is such a disgusting woman.
yes.. she has aided and abetted in a crime..against another woman...
Thanks hammie, I always took d pleasure to read ur takes,words r not only words they become d most beautiful gift in d world when someone knows how to present it, thats what I have always learnt from ur take.d show is going to end, I feel heartbroken. I will miss ishq, will miss skipping few of my beats while mishal smiles, will miss d amazing n dedicated persons of d forum n mostly will miss ur writing. Every good thing has to end , why?
why?  Mishal once said   in an enterainment programme SBS... all good things come to an end...
meanwhile thanks for your empowering words they motivate me to continute till the last episode... hopefully a long way off yet...  show ending might be rumour   taz..    so be positive... its doing very well these days..   so chin up... much love , yours  hammie

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie will be a bit late . Do check me out later ...

Got to take the load off my head on the episode which was so centric around dressing ...