wrapped up!entangled, stuck on you..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 11th May 2016 ep 244 My Take ~  wrapped up! entangled!  stuck on you..

One key feature of love is that at times it defies the limitations of the external world and recedes itself into a personalized space between two people under its magic. In that brief, yet lasting instance love tends to wrap, entangle, the two in undefined realms of immeasurable bliss. This emotion of being complete involvement  with each other often coerces each of them, to outdo the other, by awarding  joy to the other. Thus stands  Dhani, totally drawn into getting an education to see a smile upon Viplav's face. Where as we have Viplav entangled in a forest of niggling questions regards Dhani's  lies.

Tirpathi siblings, Bua and Dashrant are  occupied  and embroiled  in amassing both wealth and good name under the  pious guise of religion. The visiting pandits compliment them by saying that due to their faith teachings , the pandits gain respect amongst the faithful, so in turn the onus is upon them to extend the Tirpathi's respectability .Hence they  come bearing gifts, fruit and flowers, the greatest one of all, is gold ornaments they  bringto tula daan, the offering for Dashrant's  widows empowerment scheme. Hence faith here is seen as a smoothly run tidy business .On a larger extent  an tangled ,knotty  exploitation  of  the devotes  sincere beliefs. Little do they know that these siblings are wrapped up in their own  power struggle.One look at the gold  makes Dashrant  see that his dominance amongst the common masses remains , which his sister  wrenched out of his hands! But to what avail? as  today she has  seen who still holds  clout! and under a dizzy spell of power! he  clumsily  graces his body with a heavy gold necklace around his neck! and throws one on his head! alas! so wrapped up he is in his avarice and love for wealth! 

As much as he loves her, Viplav is only now on to  Dhani.. she s  given him cause ,by telling him lies, which she refrains from usually,  as far as he knows her. Viplav  can see   Dhani's busy , but he still asks her  what she is up  to? tola daan , ingredients preparation, veneration as semblance. Viplav adds, relax it'll be done, but  Dhani replies spontaneously , but tonight!.. and then she stops. Viplav notices she stops ..and appears preoccupied... tonight? He asks keenly, and she replies  nervously . yes she has to spend all night organising the tula daan..  Viplav tries to see where she is coming from but finds her vague , but tells her clearly ,if she thinks he'll allow her to work here all night! she has another thing coming!  Dhani insists she has loads to do!  Viplav  moans looks like she has no time for him tonight, so maybe he too can pop around to his friends!  To his dismay, Dhani thinks it's a great idea, he'll feel good too! A tad frustrated he looks ahead and notices the  rows  of vertically  hung flower,  garlands lopsided, he calls  ramdin to   align the hangings!  Dhani' phone rings, Viplav  grabs  a pair of the flower festoon and yanks it to one side! which brings the rest of the  floral rows down!  Dhani  runs to him!  as the load of ropes of flowers crash  on both! bringing them down on the floor  close to each other! she wraps her arms around his waist and his arms coil around her waist, but she loses her balances and ends up unceremoniously   on top of  Viplav flattened on floor!  Their necks looped by  garlands! covered in flowery coils making them  look like  two lovers  enclosed, enveloped  together in a sea of yellow and orange  marigolds! The colour of his love is white .. and he smiles  up into her face that falls on his, her hair  falls on his face as she wants to get off and he nods, she  tries ,but  can't as both are entangled  between the   rows of flowers, Viplav chuckles! as she moans she can't get up . He teases! see she's stuck with him now! and she tugs as he doubles up sticks up and struggle to get the  flowery tentacles of the festive  hanging! he moans this  is getting more and more entangled!  Dhani whinges , what was he doing with the flowers in the first place? He replies, he doesn't know?   half the time what's happening to him.  Dhani's phone rings  again... as she picks up the phone , viplav who was leaving stops midway and studies her face curiously.. Viplav stands in the shadow, as Dhani answers the phone, her teachers wants to know the reason of her absence yesterday, also wants her to attend class as she will become behind in her work!  Dhani assures him   she'll try and he reminds her  classes are set up to learn not for passing time! Teacher tells  Dhani .its best only those pupils attend, who have the right attitude to learning..the flower strings scene to me seems symbolic. For Viplav,Dhani  is a flower ,colourful , delicate  and fragrant. Yet this very flower at the moment baffles him..he wants to know the reason behind her lying.. for  Dhani.. the flower is a symbol of education.. but to acquire it she has to cook up so many lies, but unaware she is, that she is being caught in a web of lies..

It's the night hour, their love nest is under cover of darkness..but tucked away in the corner switching the lamp on and off.Viplav sits, muses over his words to her, seems like she'll not have time to see him tonight.. so he might as well go meet his friends..and how easily she had said ,yes  he should go and visit his friends..humm..the door to their roomopens .It's  Dhani she turns the light on.. what is she doing? Viplav muses as he watches her hidden from her eyes..covers  her head with a  white shawl.. she hides her true identity.. Viplav hears her think aloud, it's a good thing Viplav has gone out with his friends,  I should set out too..  I don't believe my eyes..  she's made a dummy of herself asleep tucked in bed..  Dhani switches the light out.. its not the room you leave in darkness Dhani! it's your husband Viplav! too you leave in darkness..about all the actions  you have carried out here.. and you are leaving me in the dark  about where you head too.. she's gone! Viplav turns on the table lamp.. get up Viplav! go enlighten yourself about  what has your Dhani gone to do! it's your prerogative  as her husband.

Stop feeling you are in the wrong  vipalv!  It's your job to follow her   as a matter of security too..  why can't I believe that if  Dhani has to lie ,withhold information from me;   leave the house at night time;  she must have a good reason! you love her! give her the benefit of  doubt, muses   Viplav as he follows  Dhani  on the  road.. he decides to phone her, maybe she'll  come out with the truth.. come on  Dhani speak the truth and take me out of my misery!  Dhani picks up the phone as he hides behind the parked car, he asks her on the phone was she home? she says yes and he makes up ,he's telling her he will be late coming back! dhani  feels she is being followed she feels odd!   Kamini rants  when she can't find Viplav at home! if he is not with her!  the plan will be ruined. viplav's phone rings, he turns it off!   Dhani's phone too rings it's from the ashram? she seems puzzled.  Kamini tries ringing Viplav but he is too busy following   Dhani!  Dhani  phones  Kamini she thinks its Viplav !and answers but its  Dhani .Who tells her she's too frightened to attend classes seem she's being followed..  Kamini say's she imagining thinks , that's why she is fearful  tells her to be courageous for Viplav's sake... no one follows her besides who dares ,wins so  Kamini motivates  Dhani to the class. Such irony Viplav is only a few paces away behind Dhani.. and viplav wonders, who does she keep talking to  on the phone??  Dhani continues on hastily and Viplav follows her  surreptitiously   then  a car blocks his view Viplav loses her..  Dhani arrives in the red light district . so does Viplav...and he wonders what kind of place is this? and why would  Dhani  come her.. he muses with a scowl on his face!  Dhani  stops to check her phone and Viplav looks up at the back of the figure in a  white shawl!  He frowns and looks at the back of the figure..she cannot be  Dhani Viplav!think what would she be doing here?  Dhani moves on while he is stopped by prostitutes... and  Dhani by this time slips away..viplav looks around baffled ,and all the more keen to know why was she here? where did she go?

Attendance is in progress she scrapes through..The lesson objective is , to learn to write  your own name. He seeks volunteers  and two young prostitute's fight  as  to who will go first  .they create a rumpus andteacher sends them back to their places.The teacher then calls upon dhani to write her name..  but  Dhani''s heart leaps and she bids the teacher .. she wishes to learn to write the name of her husband .. before she begins to  learns to write her  own name.. the prostitute pokes at her, what an ideal wife!but the teacher says,  that's a great idea! to learn to write that name first, that gives her the most joy!  He asks for the name.  Dhani replies Viplav! letters are formed by the teacher on the board  with chalk..

Thus with all the love in her heart ,mind ,and soul .. Dhani copy writes from the board .. the name which she loves most in the  world .. the name which made her realize her worth and value.. the name that is the reason for her existence; the name of him, who  is her god and she his devotee..the name that makes her hum the tune of love, and there it was! his name   Viplav...the teacher wants to see it.. and the man himself  Dhani's love, strolls by and before  Dhani can show her teacher, the name  sheet blows out of the door, windswept, finds the person whose name it has, covers his face completely,his  name  Viplav! he looks at it... thinks nothing of it , throws it to one side! and strolls off..  Dhani comes looking for it..  It, means so much to her! and there it was! she picks it up looks at it tenderly, brushes off the dust and clasps it to her heart.. as the bearer of  her written  work turns   around the corner    Dhani looks at the name shyly .. then kisses  it  leaving a  lip imprint on it  .. her heart  leaps with joy!

A dramatic episode , with suspense the obvious one ,will he reach  the school...   lovely scene  boost for   Dhani's self esteem  her effort at copy writing Viplav's name off the board..  he gives no reaction.. odd  its his name..  hamlet53 12.5.16

Precap: Viplav tells  Dhani he spent a restless night , was looking for something... Asthana accuses  Dhani of being a prostitute!    Kamini smirks... mission accomplished

Hammie  apologizes for  a long take.. got carried away...

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie getting carried away and a long post means she liked the episode...

Will come back in a few hours.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Unres ...Dear Hammie 😃...Beautiful write up ...enjoyed reading it ...I simply enjoyed the episode after a long time...Me glad that viplav is going to solve the mystery behind dhani's lies...he followed her all the way and almost reached the destination.

I loved the school scene where dhani was learning to write viplav's name ...so much love and affection she put on that paper...yeah it went it to its right owner and what is this viplav doesn't turn the paper ...yeh sahi baat nahi hain...one thing is clear people be it of any profession people do want to get educated and the masterji is doing a great job.

Bua and DT's fight for the power is still going on ...the pundits gave fruits and flowers to bua ...chehra dekhne layak tha 😆 ...and the wealth is given for the widow marriage scheme ...DT peh toh kanak ka bhoot chad gaya ...ab shringar bhi karne laga hain 😆...so much obsession for power and money...with great power comes great responsibility but no one is ready to take proper responsibility here.

I do hope viplav maintains his trust on dhani...this is his testing time and he needs to look beyond what he sees, sometimes intuition does help a person reach the right decision...See Hammie the judge is accusing her of being a prostitute no husband most importantly any woman can tolerate such accusations...he has filth in his mind and he blames others...people do that at times if they don't get what they want they blame others...they cant find their own defects...now the only thing which I hope can happen out of this mess is kamini's exposure.

Hope she falls in her own trap and get out of Vidha's lives once for all...the misunderstanding and communication gap landed dhani and viplav in trouble...dadi did warn her but she din't take it seriously. Hopefully dhani learns her lesson after this...loved the phool wala scene...reminded me of arshi 😆 ...they were equally lovely couple. 

Hope they continue to show more of DT and kanak as well...DT ka kaunse gaane youtube pe hain ??? I'm a fan of his singing ...let's see what is going to happen next...loved your take Hammie as good as the episode...waiting for the next part...till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Hammie never again feels the need to apologise for the length of the tales ever. Wonderfully written and presented. Loved the symbolism. Aimf indeed watched the episode and found it quite delightful. The Tripathi clan is so comical --as you point out, each one is in his/her own world oblivious of what is going on around them.
Kammy
 is in her subjective world of how to trap vip into loving her and how to oust Dhani from AN

DT is in his world of wealth and jewels, power and pelf

Kanak is in her own world of intrigue and games

Bua is also in her own world of control and religious fiefdom

Dhani is in her own world of night school and impressing Viplav so much so that she does not understand that she is being trolled by Kammy.

Vip is in his own world of James Bond type jassoosi to find out what his pretty wife is up to.

No wonder it sometimes feels like we are watching 5 serials instead of one. 

We await the ways in which the worlds of the characters tangle and tango with one another. Till then ciao. Be well and a take care.

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mate

Good morning , evening and night !!!!!!

The story is progressing steadily with the reality of couple

So their  Honey moon period is Wrapped up , and entering  into the  entangling of reality and stuck in their reality to move forward . 

They have portrayed very beauitifully about the copule emotions

Viplov is eagerly to know about  the hidden reason of Venturing night -  (As he has seen , Dhaani has enterd into fiery reality world ) - He wrapped up his childish immature actions and entangled into his reality world and stuck up on fiery world - but finding an answer  to move forward

Dhaani as  innocent girl , moving forward with the reality  and not ready to step back .  (Wrapped up the feelings and entangled her love within her self and stuck on the reality world ) - unable to move forward - But finding a way to move forward

Kamini - - Wrapped up her actions by setting up the plan , however entangled into viplov as obbseeive and again struck up with failure plans

Dhaani is showing her idenity with ruled line papers (with perfect idenity ) .  as King of Banaras  through Dashrath Tripathi .

It was  anice episode with a dignity of fire is on from Viplov :  So now the match stick which dhaani has applied mehendi  under her life history is going to be explode out in the form of Dignity  from BEN GHAALI To BHAGAR GHAALI

Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Hammie! 
Wonderful post and an apt title!

I jus loved yesterdays episode n ur analysis makes it even more pleasurable to read...! The suspense n curiousity factor was gripping n intense emotions of Viplav was worthwatching...the last scene of dhasni writing his name was beautiful n took me to the old days of our show...when they was no connection between them but there was a pull, attraction!!

Thanx Hammie for writing n entertaining us so much...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Hammie! 

Wonderful post and an apt title!

I jus loved yesterdays episode n ur analysis makes it even more pleasurable to read...! The suspense n curiousity factor was gripping n intense emotions of Viplav was worthwatching...the last scene of dhasni writing his name was beautiful n took me to the old days of our show...when they was no connection between them but there was a pull, attraction!!

Thanx Hammie for writing n entertaining us so much...

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
⭐️ yaar I knew it will b beyond my expectations.
N yess I m right.
Enjoyed everyy bit of it.
D way u started n d way u ended it, each n every words u used...lovely.
Made it more special to me.
Load shedding is such an irritation.I couldnt even remember I missed that flower scene.yeah education is like a flower, which smells divine.
Education is d most special flower.which remains our permanent asset till we breath our last...
I m so glad that dhani finally can write his name,d love of her life.eisha singh was great with her expressions.d way she looked at d blackboard,she looked like a flower.
I loved a scene n enjoyed it thoroughly after a long time.
Yeah I am d fan of old ishq.n miss it badly.
Thank u so much for writing for us.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

hi swathi...very punctual... need to learn from you..
Unres ...Dear Hammie 😃...Beautiful write up ...enjoyed reading it ...I simply enjoyed the episode after a long time...Me glad that viplav is going to solve the mystery behind dhani's lies...he followed her all the way and almost reached the destination.
yes.. I enjoyed  your  thoughts about this episode..

I loved the school scene where dhani was learning to write viplav's name ...so much love and affection she put on that paper...yeah it went it to its right owner and what is this viplav doesn't turn the paper ...yeh sahi baat nahi hain...one thing is clear people be it of any profession people do want to get educated and the masterji is doing a great job.

yes the class scene was empowering... a good  teacher   is crucial in moulding  our minds ,along with our families and peers..

Bua and DT's fight for the power is still going on ...the pundits gave fruits and flowers to bua ...chehra dekhne layak tha 😆 ...and the wealth is given for the widow marriage scheme ...DT peh toh kanak ka bhoot chad gaya ...ab shringar bhi karne laga hain 😆...so much obsession for power and money...with great power comes great responsibility but no one is ready to take proper responsibility here.

he looked a right idiot  with the jewellery seemed he lost the plot!    but it was a  substantial scene..

I do hope viplav maintains his trust on dhani...this is his testing time and he needs to look beyond what he sees, sometimes intuition does help a person reach the right decision...See Hammie the judge is accusing her of being a prostitute no husband most importantly any woman can tolerate such accusations...he has filth in his mind and he blames others...people do that at times if they don't get what they want they blame others...they cant find their own defects...now the only thing which I hope can happen out of this mess is kamini's exposure.

yes saw the  precap... hope cvs have a solid spin on this one for us..   kamini 's exposure , ashana's too is top of list... and dashrant /durga??  sammy reckons  that too will be unearthed

Hope she falls in her own trap and get out of Vidha's lives once for all...the misunderstanding and communication gap landed dhani and viplav in trouble...dadi did warn her but she din't take it seriously. Hopefully dhani learns her lesson after this...loved the phool wala scene...reminded me of arshi 😆 ...they were equally lovely couple.

hain?  kuan hain hain? i know geetand maan.. bani and mr walia... my aunt watched  some..

Hope they continue to show more of DT and kanak as well...DT ka kaunse gaane youtube pe hain ??? I'm a fan of his singing ...let's see what is going to happen next...loved your take Hammie as good as the episode...waiting for the next part...till then take care.

look type arun bakshi songs...  hopefully kuch tu ayea ga..  meanwhile thanks for reading the take and giving a delightful comment... much love hammie

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hammie arshi is arnav and khushi 😆 tp aur durga ji ayenge tabhi hoga regarding DT's exposure 😆😆 they are all lapata kaha dhundhe hum..yup will go watch AB's songs 😃 cya...Haan aaj nandy ka b'day make sure you wish her in both the threads 😆 mine and bb's 😆