waiting for Agni nakshathram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tuesday Update:
Sakthi meeting his party associate and discussing about internal affairs of his party. Poosari tries to poke his nose into party politics. Sakthi keeps him at bay.Sakthi is curious to know the details of his son - Karthik. Poosari informs him that he is a good looking boy like his mom and speaks good tamil.I feel the director did a poor job here. What does the color of skin has to do with the looks of a human being ?  I hope the writer changes this kind of dialogues and one more where poosari says he is unlike other North Indians in his way of behavior. Finally Sakthi tells his intention to meet him.

Prabha is in store to buy shirt for him.His friend persuade him to get something cheaper so he can get money. In the mean Jr.Sakthi also lands in same shop to buy shirt for her dad. Eye contact and falling in love.

Sakthi and Poosari waiting to meet Karthik. Poosari tells Sakthi about Karthik coming to play ground to exercise. Sakthi locates his son from a group of boys and is proud seeing his physique. Poosari warns him that Karthik may not reciprocate his feelings so it is better to lie about his background. Well what we can say about Sakthi.He blindly listens(no change in his character) and strikes conversation with his son. They discuss about each other family.Sakthi lies his name is Velu and he is a building contractor.

Pre-cap : Meeting between Alagar and Sr.Reva... Missing old Alagar.I wish he was part of the serial .I loved his character ni part 1(except the last part with Divya). Especially his comic scenes with Kathi

Thanks,
Mirun
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mirun.
It was nice to watch Sakthi(Sr) looking all over his son. so cute.
onlinefreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday WU:

The scene starts with Shakthi & Karthik talking to each other. Karthik says that he feels Shakthi is very close  to him. They have a chat and leave. The next scene starts with Azhagar and his daughter waiting to meet Collector Revathy. After a long wait, Collector Revathy turns up in her office. Azhagar is so happy to see his sister and talks to her. But, Collector Revathy ignores him and tells him that she has not forgotten anything. She asks him to leave her office. Azhagar comes out crying but his daughter Revathy says she will go and talk to the Collector. Revathy goes and yells at the Collector saying that her dad has always said good about the Collector and this behaviour is so rude. Azhagar tells Revathy not to tell Andal about what happened as she will become sad.

Azhagar and Revathy arrives home. Azhagar looks dull and Andal enquiries about the reason. Azhagar lies saying he has a headache. However, Revathy tells what happened at the Collector's office. Andal consoles Azhagar saying that Revathy will understand him soon. The twin daughters support Azhagar saying that his decision in the past to support Andal was 100% correct.

Promo - Revathy is meeting Karthik at his house - ðŸ˜³
Edited by onlinefreak - 7 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thurday update:
After watching the episode I'm confused who is the first wife and second wife

Continuing with Andal consoling Alagar. Sakthi is mad at her athai and finds a way to fix the problem by getting married to Karthik, She visits Revathy home. She meets Karthik but mistake him for someone else and tells her plan to get married to collector son .Karthik plays along and says he is PA for Karthik and he can help her to get married.She pays him money.

Sr Reva and her son at temple. Nice convo between mom and son. Guess what Malar and her son come to same temple.Agni natchiram starts between 2 family. Malar enquires about Reva's arrival after so many years. Reva gives her back saying not to get scared seeing her. The brothers stare at each other.

In Malar home , Malar is crying and her kids consolng .She is scared Sakthi will go with Reva and her son.Sakthi arrives and gets updated.He tells them Karthik looks like a nice human being so he may not do what they think. Prabha gets mad at his dad for supporting them. Sakthi tells he is anyway your elder brother which is not liked by his family

Pre-cap : Actually I don't remember. If anyone else saw it please update it.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Malar definitely needs to learn a lesson. She should have been grateful to Revathy for leaving sakthi life. Perusa she give bandha talk to Reva at temple but back home oppari. Obviously she know she cannot win with Reva pinna edhuku ivalava pechu lolz. The person playing malar is a comedy piece for me. She is not suitable for this character.

Kutty reva and karthik hahaha - loved that scene. I think i would like this combo more then others in that serial. Bubbly Jovial couple
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Mirun..😊
Yes I too liked Jr.Revathi and Karthik scenes..Both make a good pair..

Precap.. Karthik shows a person to Jr.Revathi introducing him as Karthik..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the updates Mirun..😊

Yes I too liked Jr.Revathi and Karthik scenes..Both make a good pair..

Precap.. Karthik shows a person to Jr.Revathi introducing him as Karthik..

@red hahaha that guy is Karthik friend another comedy piece. So looking forward for this scene. The look at Kutty Reva face 🤣

Hobbyist thumbnail
Yeah I too liked revathi - Karthik pair .. And Karthik acts naturally .. Prabha is irritating .. Ideally Karthik has more rights on Sakthi .. Prabha shd know how his mom cheated to get Sakthi .. Ideally his family should be grateful to revathi and try to compromise with them ..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mirun
mlar and crying too much she needs to  pay for it now

In the court scene I likes Sakthi  - calm and controlled.

the Reva and karthi scene did not come today looking forward to it