disparity in the distribution of assets

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 10th May 2016 ep 243 My Take ~ disparity in the distribution of assets!

Life is the greatest asset one possesses, but its' a fact that it lacks parity .We can hardly say its how we want it to be  with an equal distribution and fair share of  happiness  and sorrow.We can aim to  strike a balance  between the two  but this too we know the balance can be tipped any time. That's life! In the episode  Kamini  sees disparity  in her life, Viplav is the  asset she wants. How she does she go about to gain parity..watch! all is fair in love and war?

Feeling poorly coupled with the right medication and a dose of family support is a sure winner in getting a patient up and running again. So it is with Kanak,  her only son Viplav is vividly the one who  appears most anxious about his mother. Viplav is the doting son who replaces both his father and sister's presence  in this scene,in terms of caring for his mother. Enters Kamini, in the undercover  desired role of Viplav's wife.. She also dishes out more the comparisons between herself and Dhani before the family.  How befitting she seems, educated ,cultured plus domesticated! Between themselves over breakfast table chatter, both  Dhani and  Kamini serve breakfast. By her own hand Kamini pulls out the two parathas  she prepared for viplav  on his plate . But then this is early morning chatter that   covers , catch up news,  plans for the day.. potentially foils  Kamini plans of controlling  Viplav!  Viplav briefs Dashrant of a complicated case he  deals with  a case of disparity  in how wealth shared between two siblings. He out points out equality  to illustrate  his point. He swaps his plate of parathas with the identical  plate of dada ji.. He points out by the examples he is fighting for equal shares of assets for the siblings! But the switching of plates  confuses  Kamini which   of the two identical  dished out plates!  one Viplav's the other dada ji's holds the herbal potion flat breads??.. Kamini's guile becomes a riddle for her.. The outcome now will only be dependent on probability!!! Which out of the two,  dada ji or Viplav gets taken in by  deception.. Such is life too.. On surface value, people look quite different from they really turn out to be.

Well all is evident! who gets the herbal  potion  paratha.. one morsel  dasharant eats  extends  his existing   romanticized self into a forever young  randy old man. It's  Kanak he first sets eyes on and thus begins to make passes at her! but soon enough  much to everyone's amusement he  veers towards dadi with his amourous  advances , who chides him for PDA before children. Viplav laughs heartily and encourages his dada ji's  romantic onslaught   by announcing  that the children are now grown ups and gives full consent of such  dadaj's expression.  Dashrant   finishes off by  his patent tune!  with  a kiss on dada's hands complimenting her for the tasty flat bread. Dadi protests its  Dhani who made them! Bua finds her excuse to have a go at Dhani , what  has she done? add,   cannabis to the  bread!? Bua must have gauged what just transpired.Kamini  is devastated beyond words ..look who the potion  worked on? she yearns if only Viplav had eaten   her  life would have swopped over  from a longing for him to  sheer happiness  within her!  still back in the kitchen she is not sparse of  conniving  thoughts. Kamini gets hold of  Dhani's  phone lying about in the kitchen...  while right across from where she stood,Kamini watches  Viplav  infected , by his dada ji  love bug ! grabs Dhani and serenades her , while she tries to stop  him from his ardent show case of public affection! 

Asthana phones Dhani, Kamini attends it, swops  identity over the phone, as she speaks to Asthana over the phone as  Dhani! he reminds  Dhani , he found her jhumka and he found her too! now the way of the world is give and take.. and its time for her to give..Kamini deviously  makes up Dhani's, voice and replies she'll meet just  make her travel possible for arrival at his place ! Kamini watches Viplav and  Dhani in a tender embrace , and yearns  to see  replacement of herself in Viplav's arms instead of  Dhani!  she muses , she has lost! all her efforts at splitting  Dhani from Viplav now Asthana the judge will do justice for her case.  Dhani enters the kitchen ,seeing    Kamini   with her phone , she asks  did any one ring?  Kamini  says  yes, but seeing she was busy with Viplav , she didn't call her ,  Dhani assumes it must be her mother.  Kamini  adds on hypocritically , she is  pleased  to see there is no hostility between her and Viplav with regards to last night's incident, that she is very lucky to have a husband like Viplav, and  yes,  it was Asthana  the judge who phoned for her, has she met him ?   Dhani tells  Kamini  her meeting with him, she requested  him to drop her home, when maa ji was ill.dhani adds he s a good man.  Kamini  under pretension of being her well wisher warns her ,as women  they have to be careful, who knows what goes on in others heart and mind.. such irony ,as before  Dhani speaks the greatest fraudulent  person she has ever come across her life! readily its Dhani's trust in her that makes Kamini exploit Dhani for her own gains!  But  Kamini goes along with  Dhani and agrees,yes Asthana  is a good man ,but that doesn't  give him the liberty to phone her and call  her to his home! but she shouldn't worry she'll deal with him  Kamini self appoints herself to see how she can manipulate the situation.  Dhani unaware of the deception that's going on, asks innocently , what did he want? Dhani speculates ,maybe he wants to  give to charity for the school, he  is known to give monies  to charity. Kamini assures  Dhani , leave it to her , while she  should concentrate on Viplav and look after maa ji.! She corrects herself she means aunt.. its her Freudian  slips that come out! Kamini assures  Dhani and asks for the judges number,   sends   Dhani with juice to  Kanak's room.. Kamini  knows the rejection  Dhani is likely  to face with  Kanak!

Putting to good use the practices of serving others and bringing healing to those in discomfort.. such is one more of dhani s strengths! Only her services are cruelly rejected by Kanak on the basis of who she continues to be seen as, an inauspicious girl who  spells doom for this household. Yet out of constant rejection and degradation from Bua and Kanak . Dhani  stills maintains her dignity and strong sense of perseverance! Which makes her reply hate with love and ongoing service!#While Dhani adheres to their marriage vows by serving Viplav's mother. Viplav  too pops by the ashram to check upon Dhani's mother Dulari , along with Dhani's ashram family. Pleasantries , affection  is exchanged and Viplav is also given the fantastic news that the widows have  won two big basket weaving orders from a consumer party! Dulari  empowers Viplav that it is all due to the input and motivation that he gave them ,that they were able to progress on his message of self reliance! He is served sweet to commemorate the occasion. But Viplav is preoccupied that his mother in law is well . While only yesterday, Dhani had  told him she was unwell.. He realizes she lied to him ! But it more so why she lied is what niggles him. Something  odd is going on , Viplav muses, as he gingerly bites into the ladoo..

Sweet meat! confectionary! a young woman dressed in a red sari to stir passion, red roses!  All before Asthana  the judge in his lounge..he addresses  the lady  with her back to him , at last the plea of his heart has finally reached her , now how should he  say what help he needs from her..when  the women turns to face him its not  Dhani! but   Kamini! who he clearly not pleased to see. Asks her is this some kind of a joke and she confronts him , the joke is on him as the daughter inlaw  of Dashrant  Tirpathi that he angles for! is not that easy to attain!he thinks  she'll come close to him easily?he is mistaken , one  favour , one phone call and some loose talk  he thinks will get her?but not to worry , his job will be done!but she  Kamini will get it done! But looks like he is in the habit of making hasty decisions, sometimes cases can turn around. In  Dhani's unique case , unique tactics are needed.  She picks three roses, symbolic  of Dashrant ,Viplav and  Dhani and preaches to him,to deal with  Dhani, he has to think like a lawyer, hands him the first rose,  says, firstly, he has to prepare a strong foundation, gives him the second rose, next plan  every step meticulously,  gives him the third rose,  so that there is  no scope for failure  i.e  firstly  he will have to win  Dhani s trust! Then he'll see, how gradually she gets caught in his trap! it will take time ,but the job will be foul proof!kamini  says she came to give him advice that will add colour to his life ,she threatens  him  he should take her free advice ,and if he squeals ,she will open her mouth and   make him pay theprice!

Bua taunts dashrant people are asking him about  the big annoucements he has made were they just empty promises he made? he ignores her taunts.

viplav is preoccupied about dhani fibbing to him.. they bump into each other and he grabs her  in his arms prevents her from tripping.. yes he loves her, his first and last love ,in fact his only love.. the colour of which is white, pure , eternal. He asks her how mother was? she  replies she better,taken her meds.. viplav muses,I know , once more you lie to me dhani.. question is why? have to find out.. whose mother is he asking about? his or hers?

packed,pacy episode,fairly balanced episode   comic relief  dashrants act was fun, kamini's  stratgem  scene with asthana was impressive.. kamini had amber lenses on.. is it to look like nagin..? loved mishal's guffaw at the dining table. hamlet53 11.5.16

precap: dhani caught in the act by the lion himself. have to say veey subdued lion.. gives his wife benefit of  doubt?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
It is a big delight to start my day by reading your take on yesterday's episode.

I am happy that cvs are trying to make the episodes more funny. I know Dashrath has a good comic timing. I would've loved to watch him  .but you see I'm not able.

Now . Who is this new aashiq? And why doesn't he just take Kamini and go away? Why the poor Dhani..who is happily married woman?

Viplav's love for Dhani is strong..but testing it is very dangerous. I am afraid that even a bling trusting hubby..may lose it if his wife hid something from him. 

Well. I am hoping to watch IKRS again on the Holy month of Ramadhan in my paren's hometown..there web is better..and less power cuts. But I am praying for IKRS for keep running till that time. I've read romours of it getting off air.
aisha_c thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a well written episode...never miss your take on the episode.😊
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take dear Hammie!
You have the knack of making even the most clched plot look attractive --not an easy task by far. 
One has to admire Kammy's perseverance.  What can stop this good for nothing girl--not the holy bonds of matrimony, not the sacred connection of loyalty in friendship, not simple plain ethics that one cannot own a person, least of all a person committed to another. Kammy reminds me of the demoness Shurpanakha in the Ramayana. She was after Rama although he was a married man.nshe plays the role of a damsel in distress and then finally when Rama refuses her advances, she shows her true colors and threatens to devour him. Kammy's is the modern Shurpanakha o will go to any extent to gain the object of their obsession. In the Ramayana Shurpanakha meets with an inglorious fate, where Ramas brother insults her by cutting off her nose and ears. The nose being the most prominent feature of the face stands for the ego, while the ears symbolize the ability to listen to the voice of God within in the form of ones own conscience. Will kammy meet with a similar fate, where her ego receives a proverbial trimming? Let's wait and watch.

Best wishes and cheers
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear sweet sweet Hammie...loved your write up dear...enjoyed reading your take ...firstly they have shown us something vital...no matter how much wrong you wish to do the truth and the good always win...the way Km was desperate to give that roti with potion it did end up at the wrong place πŸ˜† my guess was right it was DT who ended up eating πŸ˜† how come he went to dadi ...he saw kanak na πŸ˜†madhosh hoke bhi sense tha usse. But happy to see them laugh ...arun ji is fab actor loved him in Geet Hammie... he (DT) can be adorable as well as very dangerous as well.

Why does dhani go to kanak to do malish πŸ˜• I hate the way she gets treated after she gives her hot oil massage...kanak iresspective of being sick or healthy never changes her mindset...me soo happy to see a balanced episode seeing DT,kanak, dadi, ashram after a long time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved the ashram scene where the ladies are soo together and always there for each other...their unity is to die for πŸ˜ƒ there is such strak contrast between the ashram ladies and An wasis...in one people are hell bent on breaking each other on the other hand the ladies are united to help each other no matter what.

The only difference is that they don't have enough move like DT they have to struggle to survive and they have seen the cruelty of the world hence they are each others support system and they learnt their lessons well...DT and kanak or bua so obsessed with power that they fail to give importance to people in their lives and through out their lives money is the only thing that mattered to them.

This judge and his pathetic mind ...don't know Hammie whether he ll turn out to be positive or not ...but the way he eyes dhani is he any different from DT?? They are so much elder and powerful and educated their moral have been dumped in some drain...these kinds set an example and they show how to run the society πŸ˜† 

Kamini's plans are going to bounce back onher every time and what's with her contacts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhayanak ankhen hain yaar she was so much better without them ..her sadi style back to sq1 πŸ˜†...I'm happy they have less of her in the episode...I love it when viplav tries to find out the truth by himself...finally old viplavis back in action...Brilliantly written Hammie ...your takes are so positive and make it worth wile to read it πŸ˜ƒwaiting for the next part...till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hammie,
Again a brilliant start u gave to ur take.n justified ur title so beautifully, amazing.
I found d episode interesting.
Under same roof so many things r happening.kammo jealous of vidha romance,her conspiracy, DTs conspiracy against DB, saas torturing bahu,last but not d least, judge astana.dark character he is, but couldnt understand his motive. When he thinks it is dhani he gives d lustful look, but after he finds kammo on dhanis place he looked less interested.why?its d reputation of Tripati family he needs to turnish?
For a comic relief i enjoyed DT sushma scene.but DT saw kanak first so what about that?lol.
Waiting for ur next take, i know it will b another masterpiece.
Take care.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Disparity in the distribution of Assets.

Its the way Life and God functions. YOu have some and you do not have some. Constantly looking at others to evaluate what they have better than oneself and disregarding what has been given to you is disrespect to the All Mighty. Therefore one is always asked Yes to strive for more and also be content with what you have. This feverish madness to obtain a goal is the cause of unhappiness.

If Only it was that easy ..Yes the episode was about What one has and one does not and appreciation of what you have.

Kamini at th s time is solely being fuelled by her jealousy and want of a man who can never be hers. She did start with her qualms of Viplav being a married man and instigated by Dadi bau to follow her feelings it was only when she saw the love of the two lovebirds , the ones that are "mismatched" . Dhani the uneducated girl versus her , the accomplished maiden , did she resolve to break up the two. Does she love the man or does she lust for him ? NO guesses there. Disparity of Assets indeed.

Dada and Dadi bua . Siblings who at one time had an understanding that one is the care taker of the heritage now on opposite sides of the fence . Neither appreciate the fact that life and happiness is about family and children for them too it is the Disparity in the distribution of Assets. Who has what and how it can bring power.

Kanak lately has been asked to take the back seat . Guess the colored clothing has calmed down the fire within her but not her hatred though for Dhani. She like a dutiful girl and for the love of her husband inquires after her MIL and is met with the same anger and hate she has known from Kanak. When will she understand that what kanak has is so much to be happy and content with . Rather she is in search of a Glitzy object that will best suit her and her son.

Asthana , the new introduction was confusing. Was he anti DT or a friend to Dhani ..what is his story. To me he is one of the many "respectable" men of society who very much like DT have a dual personality . One for the world and one in the dark . Human trafficking another aspect of Benaras being bought to light and the customers of this market . He is a come & go character not adding much worth to the story but definitely making a point.

Finally , the couple , Viplav & dhani , who maybe forgiven for still being on their extended honeymoon where the world is limited to the two and it looks rosy . Yes they need to learn about the wolves around them only I wish it was done with less of vamp with naagin eyes. Will they endure and the answer is of course YES .

I am back Hammie... Caught up with last week episodes and I am glad i was on vacation. There was a Kamini attack and too much of it.

Starting yesterday my faith in the show was restored . It was balanced with some comic moments with DT . What was that about him looking at Kanak first in his induced state ? With a refreshing Ashram scene and a reduced Kamini presence .

All is well at my end. You seem to be real busy with your own stuff. Take care Will catch you soon.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.  hi awidaπŸ˜ƒ super to  see

It is a big delight to start my day by reading your take on yesterday's episode.
ummm... depends awida if you like the contents
I am happy that cvs are trying to make the episodes more funny. I know Dashrath has a good comic timing. I would've loved to watch him  .but you see I'm not able.
hain?? still not  able to watch... awida suddenly my takes seem purposeful... you can get see..
Now . Who is this new aashiq? And why doesn't he just take Kamini and go away? Why the poor Dhani..who is happily married woman?
πŸ˜†    dhani is big money ..kamini is no money
Viplav's love for Dhani is strong..but testing it is very dangerous. I am afraid that even a bling trusting hubby..may lose it if his wife hid something from him. 
worth mentioning     point...
Well. I am hoping to watch IKRS again on the Holy month of Ramadhan in my paren's hometown..there web is better..and less power cuts. But I am praying for IKRS for keep running till that time. I've read romours of it getting off air.
oh this sounds great ... I  think  the show is contiuing ..so keep watching  and enjoying..  much love to you and children.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Awesome take dear Hammie!   wowie  what a comment... just like the good ole'days   full form  aimf...  

You have the knack of making even the most clched plot look attractive --not an easy task by far. 
One has to admire Kammy's perseverance.  brazen hussy! bold as brass
 What can stop this good for nothing girl--not the holy bonds of matrimony, not the sacred connection of loyalty in friendship, not simple plain ethics that one cannot own a person, least of all a person committed to another. Kammy reminds me of the demoness Shurpanakha in the Ramayana. She was after Rama although he was a married man.nshe plays the role of a damsel in distress and then finally when Rama refuses her advances, she shows her true colors and threatens to devour him. Kammy's is the modern Shurpanakha o will go to any extent to gain the object of their obsession. In the Ramayana Shurpanakha meets with an inglorious fate, where Ramas brother insults her by cutting off her nose and ears. The nose being the most prominent feature of the face stands for the ego, while the ears symbolize the ability to listen to the voice of God within in the form of ones own conscience. Will kammy meet with a similar fate, where her ego receives a proverbial trimming? Let's wait and watch.  
thanks for shedding   faith references.. enriches the   episode.. for sure..   will asthana play the role Rama .  brother in the episode..??     aimf...  the show is  to me ..not bad vewing.. 
Best wishes and cheers   thanks for a fantastic feed back...  much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

hi swathi good to  see you  😊
Dear sweet sweet Hammie...loved your write up dear...enjoyed reading your take ...firstly they have shown us something vital...no matter how much wrong you wish to do the truth and the good always win...the way Km was desperate to give that roti with potion it did end up at the wrong place πŸ˜† my guess was right it was DT who ended up eating πŸ˜† how come he went to dadi ...he saw kanak na πŸ˜†madhosh hoke bhi sense tha usse. But happy to see them laugh ...arun ji is fab actor loved him in Geet Hammie... he (DT) can be adorable as well as very dangerous as well.

yes...  your guess was right...  now had  he started  with kanak that would be inacceptable... that will always   be hush hush   ,,regards his singing...aimf  said   his songs are on Youtube
Why does dhani go to kanak to do malish πŸ˜• I hate the way she gets treated after she gives her hot oil massage...kanak iresspective of being sick or healthy never changes her mindset...me soo happy to see a balanced episode seeing DT,kanak, dadi, ashram after a long time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and i saw dulari my fav... does that mean she is staying..    
I loved the ashram scene where the ladies are soo together and always there for each other...their unity is to die for πŸ˜ƒ there is such strak contrast between the ashram ladies and An wasis...in one people are hell bent on breaking each other on the other hand the ladies are united to help each other no matter what.
yes  me to loved that  feeling...πŸ‘ ashram days... love sita maa..   such a l luv' she is
The only difference is that they don't have enough move like DT they have to struggle to survive and they have seen the cruelty of the world hence they are each others support system and they learnt their lessons well...DT and kanak or bua so obsessed with power that they fail to give importance to people in their lives and through out their lives money is the only thing that mattered to them.
unfortunate lot.. shallow...   and dangerous
This judge and his pathetic mind ...don't know Hammie whether he ll turn out to be positive or not ...but the way he eyes dhani is he any different from DT?? They are so much elder and powerful and educated their moral have been dumped in some drain...these kinds set an example and they show how to run the society πŸ˜† 
well..  it seems we will have to see... its cvs best current   tease... i want to know is  a lecher  or  leader?..
Kamini's plans are going to bounce back onher every time and what's with her contacts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhayanak ankhen hain yaar she was so much better without them ..her sadi style back to sq1 πŸ˜†...I'm happy they have less of her in the episode...I love it when viplav tries to find out the truth by himself...finally old viplavis back in action...Brilliantly written Hammie ...your takes are so positive and make it worth wile to read it πŸ˜ƒwaiting for the next part...till then take care.
yes..  too thought she looked better i with her original dark extremely  attractive  eyes.. anv viplav  vilav...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            should stop eating  barfi ,ladoo,jalabi  i.e   dhani... and get on with    probem solving      lets  see how it all goes. meanwhile    swathi thanks very much for giving such interesting comment.. hammie is humbled much...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      so