Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 9th May 2016 ep 242 My Take ~ Simulated reality

One's cravings  and longings in life  are at times so strong  and beyond rationale  that  they  often make  one  willingly  flow into a make belief world  of self generated  virtual reality.  A world  which puts one in a three dimensional  world stimulated  by ones desires of being what one wishes for. The  episode   Kamini  actively involved in situations within  Viplav's house where she imagines herself in role of his wife  and a Tirpathi daughter in law.

With Dhani ,Viplav's wife and daughter in law of the  Tirpathi  out of the house, affords  Kamini   the ideal opportunity to step into  Dhani's coveted  role.  Kanak s asthmatic attack  serves as  a boon   for  Kamini  to show her skills as  a would be daughter n law but never was one. still no harm done , as the comparison between her and  Dhani is stark and stares.  As  Kamini  attend to her gasping and hyperventilating, providing  support where  Dhani should be. Viplav panics and wants to know where the inhaler is ? he had given it to  Dhani !now she . Dhani ends up looking lost in the redlight district  and looks around asks the way to the night school , the curb crawlers don't have a clue what she asked for?  Dhani too looked uncomfortable . Judge   gets out of his  car and  Dhani sees him much shocked , while  he smirks as if he has something up his sleeve! Suddenly   her phone rings and  Kamini  tells her to get home on the double! mother in law! meaning her mother in law  is  unwell so she's better return fast! Suddenly noises run! Run! The place is raided by police!judge slips back in his car!  Dhani suddenly sees him as a guardian  angel as seeks a lift home from him . He obliges. At this point he seems an elderly  man , a figure of prestige defender of the law.  , as she hasn't told  anyone at home, she's out of the house! The judge smiles at her open  confession! he grants her a lift,  Dhani sits comfortably  in the passenger seat beside him. it is quite  clear that his intentions are honourable. As Dhani came into his vehicle seeking help from him!

At home Viplav calls  Dhani  for his mother's inhaler! rummages  around, but cannot find it. 

Dhani receives a call from the school she is stuck! can't say much but she won't be able to make it!  the woman from the school tells her she's going to miss  a chunk of her lesson! The judge can see she's flapping with anxiety. Suddenly he brakes and gives her a bottle of water to drink , asks her to drink.  Dhani asks him what was all the commotion ? he replies it was a police raid , they happen.  Dhani then requests him that not to mention she was in that street , especially , dadaji, dadi ji and especially Viplav!judge  smiles as he finds out her  vulnerability! And she  says she'll be indebted to him for the rest of her if he treats the matter with confidentiality. He stares at her , like a dirty old man  and says's he'll be only to happy to help her ,its the way of the world! Some times he'll help her and sometimes she help her.! Then Dhani drinks water from the bottle and it spills on her leg and he brushes it off her sari  ,feeling  her leg too! it's for sure, a bad touch.. that dhani fails to catch on to due to her gullible  side..

Viplav  much to  his angst  Dhani despite  him  calling for several times  continues to sleep.    Kamini  attempts to stop him!  but also winds him up as he yells , before this she has not slept life this  and  suddenly  he  lifts  Dhani s quilt  up! ! but too late as Viplav  does and  faces two cushions instead of her! stumped he turns to  Kamini , and  rages what the hell is going on?  Dhani enters in a hurry and Viplav  gives her a quizzical but firm look!  Dhani looks at the head cushions did she put them there? or Kamini ? who so ever, the truth is that Viplav  has found out that she  was missing and he has been tricked!  Kamini stands between them and waits keenly for a definite show down between the two!  viplav walks past  Kamini ,and confronts his wife look at  her then the cushions and says , she was outside and she kept those cushions.. ? what  charade is this and  Dhani bursts out no she was going to tell him the truth and  Kamini  butts in and pushes  Dhani out of her way ,she replies actually, they both kept the   truth from him. But  before   Dhani  defends herself! Kamini takes the  inhaler and Viplav to kanaks room! to provide her respite, where already ,Kanak is contained  by Bua.  Kamini take her position on  Kanak's  beside side like Viplav's wife while  gives her the inhaler..   Dhani too arrives  concerned  asks if Kanak was ok. Bua as usual gets the opportunity to show Dhani's  ill auspicious presence  in AN..how due to her  ill omens keep repeating in the home one after the other! Bua' s words give delight to  Kamini,but Viplav  gently checks Bua.#Alone at last with  Dhani viplav wants to know where exactly did she go?  Dhani says she wanted to tell him , he is no mood for her to beat around the bush ,just tell him straight! he demands he can't believe she left pillows in the bed  and left the house. Why did she do it? what is going on? she'd better say something as he's  losing the plot! Viplav nearly yells agitated. He wants an answer! Before Dhani can reply  Kamini does! as she hijacks  Dhani's role in their scene once more.  She went to visit her mother.  Dhani is dumbfounded..why can't  Dhani see every time she tries to speak this  woman butts in!!Slowly in a green sari  Kamini slithers into the room ready to poison Viplav' s mind against  Dhani.. she gives some cock and bull story that  Dhani s mother suddenly fell ill.. Dhani  looks at  Kamini here she goes yet another lie!  Viplav  asks her so she knew about it and  Kamini fobs off  he needs to think  Dhani  must be stressed thats why forgot to tell him..because in actual fact she feared she had to lie to all, to see her   mother ,especially to Sushma!   because if she found out she would be very angry with Dhani would say things like how can the dil of the house leavethe house at  night ,here  Dhani and Viplav should  note that  Kamini  is now poisoning them both against  dadi  who loves them immensely ,that which  Kamini has clocked on to! and now she  starts to turn both against dadi their support system!  Dhani  is shell shocked  but not enough! to see that this friend of her lies with  such finesse, without batting an eye lid.  Kamini  creates a  stimulated  reality, where by it may seem to  Viplav  that Kamini  has all the  answers to the questions he asked Dhani.Viplav  after hearing Kamini s reasons , turns to  Dhani ,has he ever stopped her  to do anything?  giving her reason so to lie? To him! he's  her husband!  she could him told him? Kamini butts in again , it was her that stopped  Dhani from telling him.  Dhani  got really worried about her mother ,refused to go ,but it was her that forced her to go! lies  Kamini   yet again.  Viplav melts and tells  Dhani , but she did wrong at least she could have phoned, he would have calmed down.kamini butts in again to remove his attention off  Dhani on to herself ,  Dhani  did want to phone him, but she told  Dhani she would tell him ,but maaji  became ill and she didn't think it was the right moment to tell him..viplav stares at  Dhani and then says the words that  Kamini  wants to come true, it seems that not you but she is his wife!!..with evil in her eyes  Kamini, simulates reality,its to become his wife she  simulates this reality! But next instance Viplav realizes his folly apologizes to  Dhani and hugs her for yelling at her..much to  Kamini's discontent they are back to hugging.  Dhani tells him, husbands don't apologize, he disagrees, why not? all over the world women compete with me, so on such equal footing, why can't husbands  say sorry? With a kiss on her forehead he leaves to tend to his mother.

Dhani confronts  Kamini  regards piling more lies upon lies ,which now  makes her one lie about  night school. seem  humongous!  and out of proportion.  Kamini, now creates simulated reality for  Dhani,sells her the surprise element , Viplav's joy element yet again and veers  Dhani once again from telling Viplav  the truth.  Kamini manipulates  Dhani one innocent lie about her night school, Viplav  will easily over look, he will support her in future too,as he himself just owned up he never stops her from having her way! but  Dhani tells her no more lying!as it were she feels guilty  of  being away when  Kanak got ill to make up, for  it  Dhani looks in on   Kanak but she  shoos her out of her room.  Kamini finds a rejected by Kanak  Dhani in the kitchen  and delights! She feigns an apology to  Dhani ,due to her  Dhani had to lie, but  Dhani  appeases  Kamini , by repling no problem as she is the only one with whom she shares her anxieties. Dhani  moves out of the kitchen and  Kamini offers to help, thanks her lucky stars, and  Dhani for the moment where she  mixes the herbal potion  in the dough, makes two parathas for Viplav, places them at the bottom of the pile, eats llasts and then becomes in her vile control.

Dhani is beginning to see  how easily kamini  lies.. but not enough to decide why kamini lies ?for dhani is  smothered by the  feel good sense that kamini looks out for her ,protects her!of which there are many examples. but wish  dhani can see kamini  is acompulsiive liar, who lies through all the way to get her way! The judge's motives regards dhani are unlawful.. at least that's what I  feel going by his bad touch I saw in the episode.. the story still maintains my interest..want to know about this man who passes judgement.. hamlet53 10.5.16

sorry for the very late post was knackered yesterday..

precap: kamini pretends to be dhani  over the phone to the judge..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Hammie ...aaj main jaldi agayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for the wonderful update ...your take is so much better than the episode...very well written as usual ...First of all I want to pull km's hair like literally πŸ˜† na rahega baal and na rahega phanka ke samne udana πŸ˜† samjhti kya hain every 2 secs she appears on screen πŸ˜† It's like someone might take my place bolke achanak se tapakti hain kahi bhi kabhi bhi πŸ€£ had they given Ramdin that much screen space I would jumped with joy πŸ˜† stalker blona hain isko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now how in the world did kanak get an asthmatic attack πŸ˜† sry but is it the asar of her screaming on top of her voice and her hyper behavior πŸ˜† kuch bhi dikhate hain πŸ˜† and why would anyone keep the filler somewhere else πŸ˜† isn't the patient supposed to carry it around or is it meant to be kept in cupboard or bathroom πŸ˜† Joya hasegi yeh dekhkar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she'll start pulling her hair looking at the crap being shown here πŸ˜†

Now where did viplav donate his brain πŸ˜† vapis lana hain usse...the way km kept answering his questions why can't he ask her to shut up and leave huh πŸ˜• teacher teacher main bolungi main bolungi scene tha kya πŸ€£kya dekha rhe hain yaar ...and what is with this judge and his filthy mind and hands chi he did brush her thigh with a bad intention ...he and his smirks chi chi...you are right Hammie when a judge who bring law and order in to place misbehaves like this what kind of example is he setting in the society that anyone with power can behave any way they wish to and no one can point at them???

Regarding that roti hope DT eats it or better that judge comes for bf and eats them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or kisko pata even kanak or bua might end up eating πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heights of stupidity ...what happened to the mik who drank it nothing was shown...pura toh dikha sakte hain na πŸ˜† okay yaar bohut hua mera hasna ... enjoed reading your take dear...now I have a doubt are you female 007  πŸ˜† accha main thodi der baad likhti hui totd phir se dekhke likhungi ..waiting for the next part...till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written take, specially d beginning.
Couldnt watch d whole epi,only half of it till load shedding occured.
So was waiting for ur detailed update.
Judge astana , d mystery guy now turnes out to b another lust guru.
Where did he come from, his issues with tripati khandan n dhani, want to see something shockingnand breathtaking.
Thank u for writing for us.
Tc.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, thanks so much for the take. It is excellent. --you have quite the art of stringing words into emotive and expressive garlands that inspire and stimulate the mind.
I am still traveling and quite busy. At the end of the day, all I wish to do is to go to sleep. I will start watching the episodes soon and will have more to say then. Till then take care of yourself and rest well.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

hi swathi..    yes  shocked to see you so soon..
Dear Hammie ...aaj main jaldi agayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for the wonderful update ...your take is so much better than the episode...very well written as usual ...First of all I want to pull km's hair like literally πŸ˜† na rahega baal and na rahega phanka ke samne udana πŸ˜† samjhti kya hain every 2 secs she appears on screen πŸ˜† It's like someone might take my place bolke achanak se tapakti hain kahi bhi kabhi bhi πŸ€£ had they given Ramdin that much screen space I would jumped with joy πŸ˜† stalker blona hain isko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

have to conclude.. the actor is  good never seen her before but.. her expressions,voice modulation  are excellent...   i wonder shalwar kameez mein kaise dekhe ge??
Now how in the world did kanak get an asthmatic attack πŸ˜† sry but is it the asar of her screaming on top of her voice and her hyper behavior πŸ˜† kuch bhi dikhate hain πŸ˜† and why would anyone keep the filler somewhere else πŸ˜† isn't the patient supposed to carry it around or is it meant to be kept in cupboard or bathroom πŸ˜† Joya hasegi yeh dekhkar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she'll start pulling her hair looking at the crap being shown here πŸ˜†
 maybe its  to do with the  pollen count and hayfever,yes you are right..its yelling her lungs out that  may trigger  respiratory issue...yes inhaler is meant to be handy.. within reach
Now where did viplav donate his brain πŸ˜† vapis lana hain usse...the way km kept answering his questions why can't he ask her to shut up and leave huh πŸ˜• teacher teacher main bolungi main bolungi scene tha kya πŸ€£kya dekha rhe hain yaar ...and what is with this judge and his filthy mind and hands chi he did brush her thigh with a bad intention ...he and his smirks chi chi...you are right Hammie when a judge who bring law and order in to place misbehaves like this what kind of example is he setting in the society that anyone with power can behave any way they wish to and no one can point at them???
actually... swathi ,sammy reckons on  my previous take    judge is a positive character who will un cover  and expose kamini ,dashrant... and save dhani??
Regarding that roti hope DT eats it or better that judge comes for bf and eats them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or kisko pata even kanak or bua might end up eating πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heights of stupidity ...what happened to the mik who drank it nothing was shown...pura toh dikha sakte hain na πŸ˜† okay yaar bohut hua mera hasna ... enjoed reading your take dear...now I have a doubt are you female 007  πŸ˜† accha main thodi der baad likhti hui totd phir se dekhke likhungi ..waiting for the next part...till then take care.
through out that scene... my mouth watered for  parathas...     cant have them..   wholemeal bread without  butter...    well we shall see in tuesday episode   which hammie has not seen yet... but have to confess  I actuallly  am liking the intrigue... only want the leads to have X-ray eyes but mind you cannot blame then either... one is fooled easily... such a world we live in...  thanks so much for reading and commenting swathi...   
and your thoughts I  will catch hopefully before I crash..πŸ˜ƒ   love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Beautifully written take, specially d beginning. hi taz.. good to see you😊
Couldnt watch d whole epi,only half of it till load shedding occured.oh dear... catch it whenever
So was waiting for ur detailed update.   thanks 
Judge astana , d mystery guy now turnes out to b another lust guru. welll sammy has done a feedback on my take..  paints him positivly.
Where did he come from, his issues with tripati khandan n dhani, want to see something shockingnand breathtaking.     
yes me to want to    learn more about the judge
Thank u for writing for us my pleasure... love reading  comments... thanks    for taking the time to read my work taz...    yours hammie
Tc.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hammie, thanks so much for the take. It is excellent. --you have quite the art of stringing words into emotive and expressive garlands that inspire and stimulate the mind.

I am still traveling and quite busy. At the end of the day, all I wish to do is to go to sleep. I will start watching the episodes soon and will have more to say then. Till then take care of yourself and rest well.
hi aimf,  great to see you mate,     aand loved your  comment aimf you know me  brazen for compliments.. how you spoilt me... it feels like old times today.. thank you .. ok you best be on your travels and   fare thee well... till you come back safely to us..with much love yours hammie

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie,
I'm late, but im here.
Loved your beginning Para...  true "a self generated virtual reality" caused by irrational thoughts can push you down a cliff eventually

Poor Dhani again gets caught in an uncomfortable situation.
She brought this one on herself again.

They throw another surprise at us -- never has KT been sick & this just happens out of the blue...
I wish Cvs give us a little hint / clue before they create such scenes either thru' conversations or short  scenarios. 
And  Dhani has Kts pump...that's ridiculous for 2 reasons---KT hates Dhani  as it is & pump needs to be at her bedside, not hidden in a closet.
Anyway, we all know why the scene came up...to expose Dhani , which I thought was good.
But lo & behold,  the vamp barges in again to pile on more lies leaving Dhani dumbstruck!
As I was watching, just wanted to zip her  mouth...honestly, how much can one lie???
But I also loved Viplav's stern look & his dialogue. 
How I wished for Dhani to open up now, but no...
And like an icing on the cake, Vip bursts out what Kam has been wanting to hear... His wife! Ouch
Kam thinks she has gotten closer to winning her jackpot!
But the next moment, the couple make up & all is forgotten, thanks to Viplav & his trust in her.

Not happy about the judge in a negative shade.
But I also think its an effort by Cvs to show us the double faced people of difft. Classes of society.
We have the Mahapandit & now the judge, both of whom belong to a high class in their respective jobs & supposed to be a good role model to their citizens.
Haven't we seen such low lifes in our society!

Will watch today's episode & then give my comments on ur take.
Thanks again writing  passionately for us daily.

Take Care Hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hello Hammie,hi mish, was wondering where you were?

I'm late, but im here.   πŸ˜†  goood good!
Loved your beginning Para...  true "a self generated virtual reality" caused by irrational thoughts can push you down a cliff eventually
yes...  I  was thinking of the concept of simulation
Poor Dhani again gets caught in an uncomfortable situation.
She brought this one on herself again.
yes she really needs to pull her socks up
They throw another surprise at us -- never has KT been sick & this just happens out of the blue...
I wish Cvs give us a little hint / clue before they create such scenes either thru' conversations or short  scenarios.   πŸ˜†...yes asthma caused by strress never had it when her  hubby died
And  Dhani has Kts pump...that's ridiculous for 2 reasons---KT hates Dhani  as it is & pump needs to be at her bedside, not hidden in a closet.  me shaking my head
Anyway, we all know why the scene came up...to expose Dhani , which I thought was good.
But lo & behold,  the vamp barges in again to pile on more lies leaving Dhani dumbstruck!
As I was watching, just wanted to zip her  mouth...honestly, how much can one lie???
But I also loved Viplav's stern look & his dialogue.   yeah . taking him for a rideπŸ˜†
How I wished for Dhani to open up now, but no...
And like an icing on the cake, Vip bursts out what Kam has been wanting to hear... His wife! Ouch
Kam thinks she has gotten closer to winning her jackpot! such a cheapo she is... touchy feely
But the next moment, the couple make up & all is forgotten, thanks to Viplav & his trust in her.
yes that's the perfectly in love angle of this couple ,idyllic
Not happy about the judge in a negative shade.
But I also think its an effort by Cvs to show us the double faced people of difft. Classes of society.
We have the Mahapandit & now the judge, both of whom belong to a high class in their respective jobs & supposed to be a good role model to their citizens.
Haven't we seen such low lifes in our society!
errh.. sammy reckon this ashtana is a positive character who will expose kamini and protect dhani   πŸ˜•  will have to see..

Will watch today's episode & then give my comments on ur take.
Thanks again writing  passionately for us daily.
listen thanks so much for readiing and commenting ,   much love hammie
Take Care Hammie

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pardon me. Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago