These righteous sinners!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 7th May 2016 ep 240 My Take ~  These righteous sinners!! Within our lifetime we come across a variety of personalities some strong others weak, some honest others not so , some industrious others indolent, some upright others devious, some valiant others, cowards, some  accepting   others unforgiving.. and the list of  an admixture   of personas  goes on and on. The episode today hones in on such  characters  who claim strict adherence   to a set faith and traditions surrounding it.They read sacred scriptures, but the day to day  practices  of  their lives shows gross discrepancies  in what the scripture actually states and what they preach through their actions.

Inherently truthful and upright  Dhani  in sheer panic relates to the devious   Kamini  the incident   where she ran ,tripped   eventually! but was exposed by the beamers of a car! In her hasty getaway she had dropped her jhumka !Now the owner of the car, judge   Asthana has turned up  to return the jhumka but the thing that baffles  Dhani is why didn't  he   tell the truth that he saw her outside,  going somewhere in the night? It didn't take the scheming  Kamini that long to gather some foul play.  Cleverly she handles  Dhani first ,calms her down,  asks her to remove the single jhumka and gives her another new pair of jhumkas  to put on.  Dhani panics what would she have done, if he had said he saw her going  somewhere?  Dhani refuses to go to night school on her own. Then  Kamini ,  conniving  tries her hand in  further buying  Dhani s blind  trust. But Dhani is adamant  , one day this lie of hers, going to the night school with come to the surface. Kamini wants to ascertain, how firmly Dhani can uphold her lie, so she suggests, Dhani can tell everybody the truth! no use lugging  so much stress as  she won't be able to concentrate on her studies. shows the simpleton  Dhani support, but adds in, as far as her studying is concerned that will be done.. she's not  to worry ,as whatever happens it's for  good!  she emotionally blackmails  Dhani , then coerces  Dhani to go with her and tell everyone the truth! and just as she predicts, Dhani gives in and  says , no wait a while, her revision will be disrupted   and viplav's  surprise too will  be ruined . Then furthermore,  Kamini  reminds  Dhani when she  got kidnapped by the goons ,had she wanted ,she could  have fled, but she chose to stay for her sake!  Then how  both of them  together fought the rascals! Kamini plays on Dhani's  noble sentiments  of friendship, whatever happens now they will tackle problems together like best friends ! But plays it by ear when a fretful  Dhani asks about the judge's issue.. with a sneaky look on her face she assures  Dhani. leave him to her ,she'll handle him!

Dashrant out to prove his clout to his Bua, even though the old battle axe has cut him off his inheritance. Sita  temple project is lauded  as the judge  comments ,new about its construction far and near!  Bua comes in blank about Dashrant's new venture.. he briefs her , he making it for the betterment of the widows. Kanak receives the news with disdain .Dashrant continues to spite Bua! He will also talk  abut widows rights after the inauguration ceremony  tomorrow!judge  praises Viplav  for actually marrying a widow. Viplav  confesses  he is blessed because a cultured and decent girl like   Dhani actually consented to marrying him. The self professed righteous  Bua and Kanak both commit the sin of loathing  the very existence of the vulnerable Dhani, hating the notion of  having to put up with a jinxed girl who was a widow! judge  agrees Viplav indeed is blessed to find an exceptionally rare girl...the judge leaves. Bua retires to rest and Viplav takes her as he too has some chore to sort out.  Kanak rants at  Dashrant and exposes this so called righteous man's sin of hypocrisy not to mention ego ! Since when has he started to devote his life towards the betterment of widows? the so called Machiavellian  once high priest   comments revengefully! It was important  to prove his point to Bua that he may not hold the rank an position, but his name still holds enough  clout  around Banaras! She snatched his power ,title, everything!  But he still commands respect in Banaras!

Like recognizes like.. Kamini blocks the judge's and he has to has to do an emergency brake!  forces her way into  his car! and  points out   his bumping  into  Dhani yesterday  and her today , indicate something.. he wants to know what she has in mind.. firstly she  confirms the jhumkas are  Dhani's to which he says yes and next she wants to know why he didn't tell the family the   whole  truth ..Kamini wants to confirm how much he actually knows  and he  slyly comments,  tells her exactly what shrewd  Kamini aims to  find out ,that what was the  Tirpathi bhau  doing outside at that hour of the night?than she cleverly  tells him he's the judge he comes across such cases all the time ,especially ones under cover of darkness ,so the least said about it the better...then she says  she's here to thank him on Dhani's behalf! But insists why he didn't tell the truth and he replies ,  so that  a renowned families  respectability is untarnished! It's  for every one's benefit , who knows  might benefit him in some way too?  he says he's pleased to make her acquaintance ..and Kamini smiles and slides out of the car and drives away .kamini throws  Dhani's jhumka's ,her virtuous image! up in the air and then catches it in her palm! So Dhani s respect really is now in her grip! and she  smiles ,the judge turned out to be a useful man for her! thus more  ammunition in her hands to  expel Dhani out of  Viplav's life  forKamini.. slowly she overtakes  Dhani...

Viplav gives Kamini had copy of her application  form, Bua is praying before Lord Shiva when the news is give, blessings  are sought and dhani too wafts by want to know what's happening? Elated  Kamini  tells about the arrival of papers, and wants to celebrate by eating out Chinese food , vilplav too loves the idea although   Dhani says she cooked a meal.. but still  Kamini wants to eat out. happily Viplav invites Bua out to but she rejects the idea  as restaurants  don't cater to the likes of her who only eat   pure vegetation  food ,  he tells Bua  eateries  in this day and age all have provisions for vege meals. Bua agrees!dhani too moves but is snubbed  by Bua where does she think she going ,stay back ans serve the family  by the food she has made,but viplav makes it clear to  he cant Chinese foor. Much to the angst of two wicked witches viplav puts his arm around   her shoulders..  they arrive at restaurant...kamini the righteous person along with her Bau are in guilty  of  cunning  conspiracy .

Kamini and Bua both will lie and highlight  Dhani's ignorance and yet again ensure  Dhani is seen as being hasty, careless  in committing yet another serious blunder like the accident she caused. Once seated.  Kamini tricks Viplav into leaving  to collect her phone she forgot in the car, so she can tell  Dhani to order a dish for Bua which is non veg.. then she slips to the loo.. the dish arrives and Bua takes the first bite and all pandemonium  breaks loose as Bua accuses  Dhani  of being iillerate and  ordering a meat dish   when she  cant read. Viplav comes in  he can see Bua  shouting at  Dhani!   Dhani explains  it was  Kamini who told her to order it   Kamini denies and admits she did but told her to order  the dish in vegetarian  option! with Bua yelling curses at  Dhani! she made her eat meat! and Viplav very nearly fed up by  Dhani's explanations till he too adds  in she shouldn't have ordered if she can't read!  She could have waited for him.. but Bua yells ,she said so this illiterate girl will ruin everything  for us !! he shouldn't have brought her along!every day she creates a new scene! if it was some one else they would have kicked her out by now! Bua screams!  Dhani asks for forgiveness , made a mistake didn't do it deliberately! Bua curses her  Kamini is pleased  her underhand job paid off as Viplav  is miffed with  Dhani! Kamini  offers to calm Bua and joins her outside where both  wily  scheming witches laugh!and  Kamini mocks now  even Viplav will not stand by this illiterate  bimbo!  Bua says now lets head home and do part two of this  designed  plot to pull  Dhani  image by a few notches in viplavs eyes! This time before Dashrant  Tirpathi!

Holy people here further humiliate Dhani.. Kanak nearly kicks Dhani out  but Dashrant stops her from doing so.. Bua the so called good women is a sinner full of hate ,a home wrecker she pours  holy water over   Dhani's  head to cleanse her! Bua fails to see that lord  Shiva sees them! the lot! as filthy  vile seeping  boils and sores they need cleansing not  Dhani..

Dhani's  husband empowers  her, as he says her strength lies in the fact that she made a mistake , confessed it and sought  forgiveness  from all! the best way to rectify one's mistake is to apologize before all show repentance and remorse and she did  just that! and viplav moans he's starving.. cracks a few  fast ones that if she doesn't feed him he'll cook they laugh joke and hug! viplavkisses the top of dhani's head and adds meaningfuly , he wants to see her smiling and laughing always.. through their ajar door a  defeated kamini watches the two people she wanted and thought  split seem very united  not divided... she will have to try something else..

well I actually found substance in this episode, the two viplav and dhani still remain one..despite all kinds of attacks  from the good  who seem  sanctimonious , not genunine..  the vile characters get desperate .. seems like their end is not far..true love does survive !otherwise it would not  be true hamlet53 8.5.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
Thank you for this interesting take on yesterday's episode. I was paniced a little when I read about  what evils did for Dhani. They have many ways to attack her. Viplav knows it well. So how can he save her? There are lot of ppl against her in his house..and he can't be around her every time..and till when will she survive? I am afraid she can't!

Yes. I am happy that Viplav supports Dhani. But let us face it. This AN isn't the right place for Dhani to live in. Please Viplav open your eyes. 

I hope to see Dhani more powerful. I know she has to face many problems before being able to stand strong infront of the world. And I am praying for her.

Sorry Hammie. I wasn't able to read your posts..We were ill..the kids and me. Alhamdulillah ..we are fine now.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hammie,
Another brilliant post
N d title is so perfect...
I loved what u said.exactly, the epi is all about
such characters who claim strict adherence   to a set faith and traditions surrounding it.They read sacred scriptures, but the day to day practices of their lives shows gross discrepancies in what the scripture actually states and what they preach through their actions.
N yes lovely when two lovers stick together against all odds.
This is how a reltation works.
Kamini is after my patience ,hope i will b able to tolerate her till d end of d track.
Viplab dhani must practice closing d door.
😆
Thanks for keeping us connected with d serial, when we fail to find time to watch it.i know some of us r reading ur take only rather than watching kammo n her desires.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Hammie..loved your title , as usual brilliantly written...the episode is mainly related to the blind belief and rules people follow...it is not what they  follow but it is their behavior which speaks of a person.No matter how educated or how many rules buaand kamini follow their sins does not make them a good human being.

As a Brahman I understand we are not allowed to eat meat, fine but firstly these days its an individual's choice whether to eat it or not and secondly  the way bua kept sprinkling holy water aroung everybody andon dhani was too much to handle...she herself is unholy and commits sins yet she blames dhani for many reasons. Lord Shiva asyou said is himself watching them commit sins and one day they shall be punished as well.

The judge Avasthi and km are a team now, will cause trouble for dhani later ...the way she assassinates Dhani's character one hand and on the other hand she calls herself a well wisher of dhani is pure hypocrisy...she is a two faced woman, a homewrecker who is ready to strike and can stoop to any extent to get her desired results...their actions say it all.

It is better for dhani to ponder over what has happened and not to allow herself to be fooled by km anymore...when dhani herself is against the idea of hiding it from viplav why do it at all..it is between her and vilpav why allow kamini in the first place...it is because viplav thinks she is teaching dhani he is tolerating km else may be he wont...certain things are better kept between the people concerned rather than allowing strangers to invade and indulge in the matters. 

Enjoyed reading your take dear...may I know you name plzz ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ bade hi curiosity hain and I'm curious of your mother tongue as well  hindi hai kya ??😆 Waiting for your next part..till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.  hi awida, super so see you

Thank you for this interesting take on yesterday's episode. I was paniced a little when I read about  what evils did for Dhani. They have many ways to attack her. Viplav knows it well. So how can he save her? There are lot of ppl against her in his house..and he can't be around her every time..and till when will she survive? I am afraid she can't!
hopefully...dhani will have a discerning  mind soon.. she can see for herself
Yes. I am happy that Viplav supports Dhani. But let us face it. This AN isn't the right place for Dhani to live in. Please Viplav open your eyes. 
where should she live  then?  AN is her rightful home.. firstly the guests should leave they have outlived their welcome!
I hope to see Dhani more powerful. I know she has to face many problems before being able to stand strong infront of the world. And I am praying for her.
yes awida.. that's how we all want to see her..
Sorry Hammie. I wasn't able to read your posts..We were ill..the kids and me. Alhamdulillah ..we are fine now.   you bring a smile on my face Awida whenever you can make it on my takes..    thank heavens you and the children are well.. be safe ,be blessed much love hammie

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Hammie lovely take as always...i just want to tell u I LOVE YOU...MUAH!!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hi hammie,  hi taz
Another brilliant post
N d title is so perfect...  thanks so much
I loved what u said.exactly, the epi is all about
such characters who claim strict adherence   to a set faith and traditions surrounding it.They read sacred scriptures, but the day to day practices of their lives shows gross discrepancies in what the scripture actually states and what they preach through their actions.
N yes lovely when two lovers stick together against all odds.   its love that holds them together
This is how a reltation works.
Kamini is after my patience ,hope i will b able to tolerate her till d end of d track. 😆  she is driving a lot of people  with her reckles driving
Viplab dhani must practice closing d door.
😆      well they have to give joy to kamini as well  
Thanks for keeping us connected with d serial, when we fail to find time to watch it.i know some of us r reading ur take only rather than watching kammo n her desires.  haan and you safed coat wali  are on the top of that list... me have taken note of the activity on my takes...    thanks for stopping by taz... much  obliged... ohhh yes I WILL WATCH the show till the end... much love hammie
Take care.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Dear Hammie..loved your title , as usual brilliantly written...the episode is mainly related to the blind belief and rules people follow...it is not what they  follow but it is their behavior which speaks of a person.No matter how educated or how many rules buaand kamini follow their sins does not make them a good human being.

oyeee title ko chor! where have you been??
As a Brahman I understand we are not allowed to eat meat, fine but firstly these days its an individual's choice whether to eat it or not and secondly  the way bua kept sprinkling holy water aroung everybody andon dhani was too much to handle...she herself is unholy and commits sins yet she blames dhani for many reasons. Lord Shiva asyou said is himself watching them commit sins and one day they shall be punished as well.
its not what goes in one's mouth  that makes it unholy ..but the filth that comes out of our mouths against people..
The judge Avasthi and km are a team now, will cause trouble for dhani later ...the way she assassinates Dhani's character one hand and on the other hand she calls herself a well wisher of dhani is pure hypocrisy...she is a two faced woman, a homewrecker who is ready to strike and can stoop to any extent to get her desired results...their actions say it all.
hypocrite..   cold blooded.. education has robbed her off human values
It is better for dhani to ponder over what has happened and not to allow herself to be fooled by km anymore...when dhani herself is against the idea of hiding it from viplav why do it at all..it is between her and vilpav why allow kamini in the first place...it is because viplav thinks she is teaching dhani he is tolerating km else may be he wont...certain things are better kept between the people concerned rather than allowing strangers to invade and indulge in the matters. 
yes...couldn't agree more dhani needs to educate herself!
Enjoyed reading your take dear...may I know you name plzz ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ bade hi curiosity hain and I'm curious of your mother tongue as well  hindi hai kya ??😆 Waiting for your next part..till then take care.  mera nam is kala bundar! and my mother tongue is Urdu./Punjabi!      sun  hamlet name pasand nehi thujhe? he is my fav. tragic hero! doomed persona!      missed you swathi... thanks for showing up... much love...  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Hammie lovely take as always...i just want to tell u I LOVE YOU...MUAH!!!😳

phir se bol...  mummy ji... love hammie
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie,
Ya, watched this one & your title is perfect.
Sorry I am the last to come in to comment.

So, we have the evil duo, DB & Kam  planning & executing yet another vicious act to disgrace  Dhani
Honestly, the restaurant scene was loosely done, I thought.
It feels like the vile  Kam has somewhat cast her spell on ViDha... Dhani refuses to think , just follows Instructions...this is not the Dhani we have seen until a few episodes back.
Or maybe I'm trying to look thru' lenses here.
Anyway, Dhani is somewhat at fault,--she  had a choice of confirming the item with the waiter or wait for her husband to come back to help with the order.
I do feel for  her, since she is is being coerced to repeat her mistakes, without realizing them.

Back at AN, yet another pathetic scene, so called self righteous evil doers vs one pure Godly  soul
Is there no end for this treachery ???
Why did Viplav walk away?...he should know better.
Wonder if these evil ANwasis have a conscience?? They pray to their lord to assist them fulfill their evil deeds. What an irony!

So the judge finally arrives at AN.
My fingers are still crossed on this one , Hammie.
 I want him to be positive. He is a judge, a person of authority & respected by the community at large. Hence honesty is expected of him.
But you never know...

Back in their private alcove, the so much in love couple find peace with each other.
Is this forever?? 
Have to wait & watch

Thanks Hammie for yet another well written take.
Unti ur next one...TC & sleep tight.