Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016

Overrated Contestants - Page 3

dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah the jury is definitely losing it. Rupali certainly did not deserve the top spot on Saturday. Kushal performed better than her I think. Harjot too did not deserve such low marks. She slipped a little here and there, but Chalka Chalka re is a very difficult song to sing.

They should have a classical round. Then doodh ka doodh pani ka pani ho jayega.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rupali.. judges praise her performances is what I read in most of the comments .. come to think of it , all she does is a little thumkas n walks around the stage trying to do some or the other move which doesn't Not really appeal to me .. wonder what is it that judges praise her performance.. I feel kushal has a strong stage presence where he sways with the music n doesn't have to put in efforts to make a move .. 
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i do agree about rupali ,my fav are jyotica and  kushal , and sachin , dont know what dushmani the judges have against sachin they mostly never praise him last week the jury was right and judges screwed him , and the constant ridiculing of him not smiling 🤢
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont find Rupali overrated at all! Jyotica is the most overrated out of all the singers. Even when she performs bad, the judges still praise her I dont even know why and I've noticed that she's been trying very hard to copy Rupali's style which is dancing while singing. It's quite ridiculous! Edited by Cshafkat - 7 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa !! glad to know am not the only one to dislike Rupali. She is annoying & squeaky... Like someone mentioned she is is naughty n a performer!! Good for her she can be bold and thunka lagao on stage, but this aint a dance show... her singing is so mediocre!! 
Wont be surprised to see in her serials soon!! 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No offence but i feel evn jyotika is sometime overrated.. 
Jyotika and rupali are overrated ..
Anyone with sound music knowledge would say the same..
Infact i f3el jagpreet and sachin are the most underrated aling with harjot.. these 3 are good..
Sa re ga ma pa was not about running and shouting around... it awas alwats about good quality singing unlike indiam idol.. so i think jury shpuld keep that in mindi before promoting rupali..
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The old saregama kind of singing is no longer appreciated. The jumping and dancing is given more appreciation. Senjuti has such a beautiful voice. Her rendition of "Tere bina jiya jaye na" was heavenly. This kind of singing is no longer applauded in Saregama. Thankfully we have singers like Shreya Ghosal due to the old saregama format
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I find rupali's voice excruciating, sorry to say. I have thought that from day one. I feel she is liked a lot because of her appearance and performance rather than her singing. I'm appalled with the marks given to her.
Personally, I don't need to watch a singer dance around on the stage to enjoy their singing. They should be good at what they are here to do which is sing! Not that it's a bad thing to do so but it's not the be-all and end-all.
The contestants I enjoy listening to are sachin, sejuti, jyotika.
One contestant that has been bugging me since the auditions is Jimut Roy! I have no idea why he is not in the show but he ought to have been.
@Dhurandarbhat: I agree. Little quality left in these new singing shows. It's the zamana of autotuning you see. Shame really.  
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rupali and Jagpreet are over rated according to me. Rupali is banking on her looks and dance more then her singing.